Jake

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

44,988 posts in this topic

Somebody GIF Sasha walking towards the refs with the chair like she was gonna hit them. :ahh:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

Can’t wait for Becky vs Sasha, and Sasha better have a long heel boss reign.

Their NXT TakeOver match was one of my favorites of all time, I'm very excited to see them fight again. The chemistry, jhffjdhsfjshdflkjsdhfkjsdhf, ahhhhhh, here's to hoping WWE doesn't mess this up.

Image result for team bae nxt gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Their NXT TakeOver match was one of my favorites of all time, I'm very excited to see them fight again. The chemistry, jhffjdhsfjshdflkjsdhfkjsdhf, ahhhhhh, here's to hoping WWE doesn't mess this up.

Image result for team bae nxt gif

They need to not mess this up. The amount of iconic potential this has is too great.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Me having to fake stan Becky during this feud till @Layout pulls up the receipts.

dY6N6Wk.gif

You made the right decision joining the LynchMob in this upcoming war against the Krew :dying: These next 2 months will be interesting

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BXBama said:

Not Ciara Hogan still claiming she's anybody's inspo

 

Shake the table Miss Kiera :shook: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

You made the right decision joining the LynchMob in this upcoming war against the Krew :dying: These next 2 months will be interesting

Okay in my defense I had been on the Becky boat until she came for Alexa’s concussions during a trying time. Dust off my stan card and put it on probation, cause a war is coming and the Krew has already started showing out again.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Okay in my defense I had been on the Becky boat until she came for Alexa’s concussions during a trying time. Dust off my stan card and put it on probation, cause a war is coming and the Krew has already started showing out again.

Fair enough, welcome back :specky: I’m happy Sasha is back, but I already know they’re going to go out their way to shame Becky, say she’s boring and gas Sasha like she’s Jesus Christ. My gloves are ready :boostfox:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

Fair enough, welcome back :specky: I’m happy Sasha is back, but I already know they’re going to go out their way to shame Becky, say she’s boring and gas Sasha like she’s Jesus Christ. My gloves are ready :boostfox:

I’m indifferent to her being back, but it will benefit the division as a whole hopefully. I just hope they don’t cut off Becky’s reign just yet, just to appease Sasha for the time being. Especially considering the way they have booked it post Ronda’s exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did they draft Naomi to Raw? The disrespect 😞🙄

Sasha is great though... I’m a fan! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS Sasha with THIS fire and energy vs Becky is fucking WM worthy. Like SvS till WM feud worthy. Is she really gonna return with this much momentum and support with an equally lit opponent just for a SvS feud?

Sasha deserves the WM win we all wanted to see since 2016 (I was lowkey rooting for Becky though. She was the underdog and I stan Steampunk Becky.)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.