Jake

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

47,397 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Aaliyah Cyrus said:

charlotte winning the rumble literally will do no favors unless ronda returns or it's rhea ripley..

Well rumors are swirling..

And knowing HHH anything to get any NXT division more over is a win.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Christon said:

Well rumors are swirling..

And knowing HHH anything to get any NXT division more over is a win.

Payola without the hits.

C1B6BB18-AC64-40CF-AE45-22AB8B9EC348.gif

2 hours ago, Crow. said:

Liv’s finisher is a HIT 

liv is a hit tbh. she should most certainly get more than she's giving. i would take wwe pushing her as the hot blonde they're in love with bc at least she gives me looks, the moveset and the theme is tea. i wish liv's return was for something more epic tho.. that lashley/lana/rusev stuff kinda just fell flat and they could've went so many ways with it. or even have her return in another fashion but i really like liv.. i would've loved to see her feud with bayley and sasha.

3 people like this

I am so shocked Lana vs Liv wasn’t a complete train wreck! It was actually good  :excited: I watched closely to observe everything and all that went wrong in the match was a strike Liv made to Lana didn’t quite connect and the finish almosttt got messed up, but they fr snapped! I’ve gotta add that the win really got Liv over with the crowd. I think this was Livs Chad Gable moment. The crowd didn’t know how to react to Chad since they’ve went so long without seeing him, but once they saw him wrestle he easily got the crowds support. Liv definitely has that same magic

2 people like this

20 hours ago, Layout said:

I am so shocked Lana vs Liv wasn’t a complete train wreck! It was actually good  :excited: I watched closely to observe everything and all that went wrong in the match was a strike Liv made to Lana didn’t quite connect and the finish almosttt got messed up, but they fr snapped! I’ve gotta add that the win really got Liv over with the crowd. I think this was Livs Chad Gable moment. The crowd didn’t know how to react to Chad since they’ve went so long without seeing him, but once they saw him wrestle he easily got the crowds support. Liv definitely has that same magic

i need her in like a mini feud or something, liv just needs character build up. i like the idea of her being unpredictable/reckless, she needs to keep the wild child thing.. i need her to have a niche. get her in more biker gear forsure. idk i want more for her character those vignettes looked like it

1 person likes this

RUBY OMG

1 person likes this

Liv vs Ruby I’m shook, and nothing for Sarah Weiners. :shook:

2 people like this

Why is Ruby a heel though 💀

1 person likes this

why she couldn’t return at the Rumble I do not know, and I predict a hair color change coming for either her or the girl in the tank

:frecklefox:  

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

@Rainbow Heart Ruby is back. :shook:

ASDASDDASDASD she looks so good too. And she returned to beat the shit out of liv for this mess of a storyline. I love winning :shook:

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Rainbow Heart said:

ASDASDDASDASD she looks so good too. And she returned to beat the shit out of liv for this mess of a storyline. I love winning :shook:

Sis came to serve inches, and serve in this yellow. I’m ready to see them serve, and freshen up the Raw division.

2 people like this

At least Charlotte/Rhea is somewhat more interesting than Charlotte/Becky or Charlotte/Bayley again. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

At least Charlotte/Rhea is somewhat more interesting than Charlotte/Becky or Charlotte/Bayley again. 

There’s zero incentive. Why does Charlotte need a developmental championship, especially considering she’s already won it? Either she squashes Rhea for no reason, or Rhea gets another massive rub. I’d rather just let Charlotte stew for a while and let a title change hands u expectedly, or even go for the Tag Titles since she’s never held them, but that would require someone to put in effort, and clearly they’re not willing to do that since they’re more excited about bringing Goldberg back again.

7u1Z4I8.gif

4 people like this

14 minutes ago, Kat said:

Y’all said that when she faced Asuka, and we all remember how that turned out.

dJ8VOUC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

1 person likes this

What are they doing with Becky? I’m unsure if she’s going heel or if they’re just cranking up her cocky babyface attitude. 

7XE74aJ.gif

8 people like this

39 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

7XE74aJ.gif

The Cordelia of today beating up the Cordelia that used to stan her
OzAdIFg.gif

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

There’s zero incentive. Why does Charlotte need a developmental championship, especially considering she’s already won it? Either she squashes Rhea for no reason, or Rhea gets another massive rub. I’d rather just let Charlotte stew for a while and let a title change hands u expectedly, or even go for the Tag Titles since she’s never held them, but that would require someone to put in effort, and clearly they’re not willing to do that since they’re more excited about bringing Goldberg back again.

7u1Z4I8.gif

Because they're trying to shove it down our throats that they want NXT to be considered not "developmental" as much as they can. The same reason why they had NXT damn near sweep Survivor Series and the weeks leading up to it.

7XE74aJ.gif

1 person likes this

And OMFG I missed Ruby so much! I deadass thought about her randomly throughout the days and I don't even stan. She looks so good!! Maybe I stan. Do I stan @Rainbow Heart?

OzAdIFg.gif

3 people like this

Liv and Ruby are popping off. The Riott Squad girlies are eating a lil better than usual :shook:Charlotte can take Rhea so that Io can beat her in the end anyways! We still love the Kabuki Warriors :newspaper:

1 person likes this