Jake

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

47,585 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, LeJorgee said:

IIconics back as a more serious team, Peyton showing off, Ruby finally being used, Charlotte out for a while, Io as NXT Champ.

I'm interested in the current product.
Jocasta Bb16 GIF - Jocasta Bb16 Bb16jocasta - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

I want to be interested but I feel like COVID and Shayna's push earlier in the year really took me out of it for good.

However, here for Sasha snatching from Bayley, the Iconics getting another reign, Ruby/Liv snatching from them down the line, and Bianca dethroning Asuka in a few months.

XTm7qgV.gif

3 people like this

Ruby’s extensions fell out mid match :peyton:

2 people like this

21 minutes ago, Kat said:

Ruby’s extensions fell out mid match :peyton:

A Rapunzel tea
EcSjbDpXsAA-Nr2?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 people like this

20 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

A Rapunzel tea
EcSjbDpXsAA-Nr2?format=jpg&name=900x900

For a split second when I saw this my first thought was “she has long hair?” 

The way I’m here for Nikki snatching. :shook:

The women are really carrying WWE at the moment. Things have especially picked up with Becky, Shayna and Charlotte (for now) out of the picture.

1 person likes this

Seth's loose condom revitalizing the women's division. 

ZDOYTC9.gif

Billie hitting a top rope eat defeat. :shook:

The IIVORYCS really are that bitches. :shook:

1 person likes this

Genuinely want Shotzi to aid Ruby against the Iconics. Keep Liv as a solo star! 

Raw was so much fun. Very nice to see Kiari Sane back, sad she’s leaving!? Based on reports! 🥺

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Genuinely want Shotzi to aid Ruby against the Iconics. Keep Liv as a solo star! 

Raw was so much fun. Very nice to see Kiari Sane back, sad she’s leaving!? Based on reports! 🥺

I would actually love if Shotzi ended up helping Ruby against the IIconics. I think Liv is the Kelly/Mickie style babyface we’ve been looking for since they left. 

1 person likes this

It's really a shame that WWE is dropping the ball when it comes to COVID because this is the most solid the women have been booked in quite a while. Bayley & Sasha make a much more believable duo from the 4HW to carry everyone else in the division. Nikki, Io, Asuka, Shotzi, etc. all have been benefiting from such high-profile matches and have been FEEDING us banger after banger. It even made me like Bayley :cry:

I really hope that next week's tag match ends in DQ because I want the Kabukis to snatch again (kairisha deserves) and Sasha/Bayley can finally implode. Although I wouldn't mind the opposite and Kairi turns on Asuka for her last feud at Summerslam :crying: 

1 person likes this

This booking wouldn't be happening if they weren't confined to shows in the PC. Seems to me more like they're just throwing things out and seeing what sticks or what's entertaining them backstage, because we all know if they were trying to sell tickets in arenas they would be giving us whatever they think would get people there. Luckily that's not going to be for a long time, so it might be an interesting period, but it's also pretty clear that they're keeping the championships on the same women rather whilst they feature more and more ladies in the division. Bayley has seemingly been a decent champion, but her reign has gone on twice as long as it needs to, I guess because the credible SD contenders have asked not to work or they really love teasing people about Sasha finally turning on her or vice versa. Does anyone really think Tamina would have had a title program post-WM if they were having in-person shows with audiences though? And, to be honest, while Asuka/Sasha is fresh and will produce probably a great match, this angle is just Charlotte/Becky v. Kabukis recycled. I have not been keeping up because I'm not interested in doing so, and seeing some of the less celebrated women in matches weekly is nice, but this would not be happening if they weren't in a situation where they're free to try stuff out because the production cost on the programming is low and those talents literally need to work or they can't justify paying them.

5vpDRmq.gif

4 people like this

50 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

This booking wouldn't be happening if they weren't confined to shows in the PC. Seems to me more like they're just throwing things out and seeing what sticks or what's entertaining them backstage, because we all know if they were trying to sell tickets in arenas they would be giving us whatever they think would get people there. Luckily that's not going to be for a long time, so it might be an interesting period, but it's also pretty clear that they're keeping the championships on the same women rather whilst they feature more and more ladies in the division. Bayley has seemingly been a decent champion, but her reign has gone on twice as long as it needs to, I guess because the credible SD contenders have asked not to work or they really love teasing people about Sasha finally turning on her or vice versa. Does anyone really think Tamina would have had a title program post-WM if they were having in-person shows with audiences though? And, to be honest, while Asuka/Sasha is fresh and will produce probably a great match, this angle is just Charlotte/Becky v. Kabukis recycled. I have not been keeping up because I'm not interested in doing so, and seeing some of the less celebrated women in matches weekly is nice, but this would not be happening if they weren't in a situation where they're free to try stuff out because the production cost on the programming is low and those talents literally need to work or they can't justify paying them.

5vpDRmq.gif

The divisions are all a mess.

Bayley has been champion way past the expiration date.

Liv was dropped as a singles star defeating the entire purpose of her "finding herself" only to inevitably reunite with Ruby.

The IIconics got dropped from a title storyline to feud with Ruby 6 minutes a week.

Nia randomly gets screwed by a ref, but ends up feuding with Charlotte before being dropped from the show.

Shayna is self explanotory.

Bianca is missing in action; Lacey has had more titles matches than Bianca has appeared on Raw since her call up.

Nikki is facing Bayley at extreme rules again, and Alexa and Nikki are facing Boss n Hug for the millionth time.

Lana randomly gets paired with Nattie.

Naomi got dropped.

Carmella is in love.

Mandy and Sonya's feud has been inconsistent; and they completely removed Dolph from the party without an ending.

Becky's out, Ronda's out, and Charlotte's out.

The Krew is eating though.

5vpDRmq.gif

3 hours ago, Jeigz said:

5vpDRmq.gif

This is accurate but them also firing Heyman definitely helped out the women. Like the change between his final show and going back to prichard was so jarring because suddenly the women were everywhere again. Ruby being mia or jobbing on main event for months but now suddenly having a storyline. I see them
5vpDRmq.gif

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

This is accurate but them also firing Heyman definitely helped out the women. Like the change between his final show and going back to prichard was so jarring because suddenly the women were everywhere again. Ruby being mia or jobbing on main event for months but now suddenly having a storyline. I see them
5vpDRmq.gif

Heyman absolutely was a big part of the problem of the six months pre-pandemic and, to me, he's getting to Jim Cornette levels of being so behind the times and detrimental to the business. What has he actually contributed positively in the last 15 years? I'm not sure. The women have proven time and time again that they are stars and can draw as much or more than the old tired men and the circus gymnasts, but for some reason every few months there has to be a creative change back to someone who thinks they're a sideshow for people to ogle at (whether or not they willingly admit that, it's what they think).

5vpDRmq.gif

3 people like this

Finally Bianca is on RAW 👏🏽

1 person likes this

OK, so I actually really didn't mind the Ruby & Bianca pairing. Hopefully they keep them together for a bit.

Where's Liv?

Shayna showing up to beat the men? Let me add her to my sig real quick :innocent2:

@Rainbow Heart look at us? Look at us?

0775bfd47a9aeb7cf62d1dcbcd79bfc255edab55

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

OK, so I actually really didn't mind the Ruby & Bianca pairing. Hopefully they keep them together for a bit.

Where's Liv?

They probably pulled Liv until she's confirmed negative for COVID-19 since her, Lana, Mandy, Sonya and I think some others went on a boat trip.

1 person likes this

RAW Talk planted some seeds for a possible Asuka vs. Kairi Sane match if Asuka retains against Sasha Banks. 

1 person likes this

Random pairing tbh.... not sure I like it! Both were just beating each other up on Main Event for weeks! Both act as tweeters too so I can only imagine the inevitable break up. HOWEVER more teams is a good thing! And it does give them something to do. 

i do wonder where this leaves Liv! Maybe a David vs Goliat feud with both Nia and Shayna until it’s her time to join the “job to Charlotte club” 

Both matches were fun tho! Just keep Billie Kay out of the ring tbh, she’s clunky and clumsy lol

Im sorry to say but for WEEKS Kairi Sane has been outperforming her partner and if she’s really leaving I’d have her betray Asuka after her match with Sasha and give them a program heading into Summerslam where Sane wins the title from her bestie, then retires immediately after similar to Trish. Tag match was awesome tho. Four workers that make things fun and exciting as opposed to that boring repetitive shit we get on SD with Nikki and Bliss. Lol

Posted (edited)

I lowkey vibe with Ruby and Bianca together. They're so different yet their both so good that they actually click for me. Liv shouldn't have been included in the storyline the first place to be fair, I'd rather have her facing girls like Asuka and Sasha, while I'm actually afraid she's going to turn heel and get "jealous" of Ruby and Bianca's newfound relationship. As for the tag title match, absolutely fantastic. Sasha with the headband tho, it was quite funny to be fair.

Edit: I need an Angel Garza in my life

Edited by LIVin the Riott
1 person likes this

RAW has been amazing lately. Asuka's reign is good, Kairi is finally being taken serious again, and Sasha Banks ft. Bayley have been carrying. Charlotte couldn't do it. Becky couldn't do it. Happy to see Bianca + Shayna get tossed back into the mix, and I've really been enjoying The IIconics lately, finally being booked properly and actually being taken serious. 

On RAW Talk, Kairi Sane challenged Asuka if she retains at Extreme Rules, so I think Summerslam will actually be her farewell sendoff since there's been reports about her leaving for sometime now. I will miss her. I'm a Kairidashian forever, that's my sister. 

z6LZlEE.gif

4 people like this