Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

3 hours ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

She really needed a character change and luckily her horror roots will carry her far in this role. She doesn't have to wrestle much either, she'll be fine just being with the Fiend. Her expressions and mannerisms in the segments are enough for her to be memorable and relevant. But can WWEMusic stop being so slow and leak the new music for the women already? Maybe not Nikki's

giphy.gif

The character evolution was much needed; especially after how mute her face character was tagging with Nikki. I just hope when she is officially inserted back into the division she continues to expand her move set; I know she has the tools to get the job done it’s time to kill the sprint and start running already. Perched for when they finally pull the trigger, and her and the Fiend run Raw carrying both of the championships though. It’s clear as day Charlotte, or Alexa will be snatching from Asuka either way I win.

giphy.gif

• Replies 47.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mariah.

• Travis

• prince.

• Layout

Are they going somewhere with this Lana shit? I honestly hope there’s something in the end for Lana, especially with how disgusting last night was. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t.

Oops, and Mandy/Dana are great together. Dana is a WRESTLER mama!

27 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Are they going somewhere with this Lana shit? I honestly hope there’s something in the end for Lana, especially with how disgusting last night was. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t.

Oops, and Mandy/Dana are great together. Dana is a WRESTLER mama!

It makes me believe Lana could snatch the tag titles with a returning Charlotte. It's the only thing that makes sense with the heels bullying her, and none of the other faces coming to her defense. Hell last week Dana and Mandy just stood there as she got put through the table again.

chile if they are throwing Lacey/Peyton together i'm gonna be livid. I just watched Raw Talk and it's basically the Nia/Shayna gimmick. They both hate each other and are coming after Asuka. Why would they separate her and billie, to just throw her with lacey??? make it make sense 

20 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Alexa with multiple segments, and storylines Raw really is her show.

86a8e8a0-1b7c-430f-b750juz.gif

Do you reckon they're gonna go with Randy/Nikki vs Fiend/Alexa before any title actually gets involved? Wouldn't be too bad of an idea if done properly, tho the continuity and consistency of the interactions between Alexa and Nikki has been so bad

2 hours ago, FROOT said:

chile if they are throwing Lacey/Peyton together i'm gonna be livid. I just watched Raw Talk and it's basically the Nia/Shayna gimmick. They both hate each other and are coming after Asuka. Why would they separate her and billie, to just throw her with lacey??? make it make sense 

Sis I so am with you. I honestly thought that turning Lacey heel the way she did and after just some months was a stupid move to begin with, but her and Peyton just don't click even as allies, so what's the freaking point of it all. I thought Peyton would be surviving at least, but I feel like Billie could surpass her on SD in a blink of an eye

2 hours ago, FROOT said:

Vince doesn’t like coherent teams that make sense. If the men’s division is any hint, he has a fetish for throwing together random mid carders to make a team and pushing them that way. Peyton and Lacey deserve better (even though Lacey has gotten huge great pushes that some girls can only dream of), but it’s just funny to me that everyone thought Peyton was the breakout star of the two, yet she’s stuck in limbo with no character and direction, and Billie is handing out her resume to show the girls why she’s more than qualified for her new SD Live era push. Us Billie-Jean’s been knew she was that girl. (I just wish she was less clumsy and slow in the ring though.)

4 hours ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Do you reckon they're gonna go with Randy/Nikki vs Fiend/Alexa before any title actually gets involved? Wouldn't be too bad of an idea if done properly, tho the continuity and consistency of the interactions between Alexa and Nikki has been so bad

Sis I so am with you. I honestly thought that turning Lacey heel the way she did and after just some months was a stupid move to begin with, but her and Peyton just don't click even as allies, so what's the freaking point of it all. I thought Peyton would be surviving at least, but I feel like Billie could surpass her on SD in a blink of an eye

We have to remember Nikki had that covid scare, so she missed a lot of tv time when they were building up the split. I don't see a mixed tag match happening, but I do see Nikki getting squashed easily to show Alexa's new attitude.

• 2 weeks later...