Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackwarrior

about the "post your picture" thread

12 posts in this topic

don't you think it will be interesting to lock this topic from public views? just to have it visible only for members? just for our own privacy? ;)

i don't want to be a superstar..:clap2:

maybe i was not understandable..i never said people can't post  pictures of them,just if it's possible to lock this thread for people who aren't members of this forum..

i'm on many forums,and 99% of them have a  "trombinoscope" but only viewable by members ..and it's just a proposal,if you don't want to change it,no problem for me..

1 person likes this

Unless @Mariah. has an option on the admin panel that the other moderators don't, then I'm not sure we can do that. I know we used to have certain threads/sections exclusive to members, but since the upgrade back in January, I don't think we've figured out how to do that again.

I remember suggestion the same thing and I was told there isn't an option for that. 

4 hours ago, blackwarrior said:

maybe i was not understandable..i never said people can't post  pictures of them,just if it's possible to lock this thread for people who aren't members of this forum..

i'm on many forums,and 99% of them have a  "trombinoscope" but only viewable by members ..and it's just a proposal,if you don't want to change it,no problem for me..

Don't mind her she's always like that. As one of the mods already said a Admin may have to look into the controls. This forum set up is similar to different forum I'm on so I think it's possible. 

5 hours ago, blackwarrior said:

My bad, I  thought you meant stop posting their pics. Sorry.

I think the best solution for now would be to add the picture as an attachment. As far as I'm aware, attachments are something which guests aren't able to see.

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I think the best solution for now would be to add the picture as an attachment. As far as I'm aware, attachments are something which guests aren't able to see.

This is correct. We can only make entire subforums unviewable to guests (e.g. if I made the casual talk section unviewable), so if you'd rather your pics not be seen publicly, you have that ability if you add the picture as an attachment.

3 people like this

Actually, I think even attachments are viewable by guests after the upgrade. I can still see my pictures even after logging out. :worried:

i thought this was post your pics oops

Edited by Hug Me, Daddy
1 person likes this