Mariah.

Then, Now, #Fourever | Happy Birthday, HB!

72 posts in this topic

Just now, Charlie said:

stay in line, fat! I'm first in the queue

6LkbwgH.gif

I think you're first in the queue to hit the retirement home fatty. I probably got fired first anyways

6LkbwgH.gif

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

i noticed our heterosexual male count has lowered drastically. @Eric being the only one that comes to mind. R.I.P @Chazzle. @MOBethyst @Oldsie

giphy.gif

I might be bringing in a new one so stay perched for that, i'm here to repopul8 the str8s

2 people like this

I've known some of you ugly's for four years? wowzers i'm appreciative because i didnt like Diva Dirts setup for commenting, and you also came around right when the WOW section was taken away on caws. welp here to fourever. 

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

I've known some of you ugly's for four years? wowzers i'm appreciative because i didnt like Diva Dirts setup for commenting, and you also came around right when the WOW section was taken away on caws. welp here to fourever. 

when hb outlasts tna

tumblr_o4z89b8FKN1spgk1lo1_400.gif

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

when hb outlasts tna

tumblr_o4z89b8FKN1spgk1lo1_400.gif

The disrespk

tumblr_inline_o9kcwyEsMJ1qkp7ox_500.gif

2 people like this

Happy birthday! I've been knowing some of you guys since Ringvixen days lol. Tbh, had I not met you guys, maybe I would have turned into one of those fatty smarks. Thank you for shedding the lighT on the enTertainment side of wrasslin :crying: 

2 people like this

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers. Although I don't post as much as I did during my first few years as a messy, troll, 13-year-old, every day has been a blast and I hope for many more #4YearsStrong :clap:

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

i noticed our heterosexual male count has lowered drastically. @Eric being the only one that comes to mind. R.I.P @Chazzle. @MOBethyst @Oldsie

giphy.gif

R.I.P @MyExistance

giphy.gif

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, SimplyFoxy said:

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers. Although I don't post as much as I did during my first few years as a messy, troll, 13-year-old, every day has been a blast and I hope for many more #4YearsStrong :clap:

R.I.P @MyExistance

giphy.gif

flskdjf omg that wasn't shade, I legit forgot you were straight because you aren't as vocal as everyone else when it comes to thirst.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Happy Birthday! I still remember the week leading up to the opening and everything :cry: 

8 hours ago, Mariah. said:

giphy.gif

FYI I'm straighT too. I guess using the gaY's vocabularies did camouflage my sexuality really well.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, SimplyFoxy said:

R.I.P @MyExistance

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, iBeliEVE said:

FYI I'm straighT too. I guess using the gaY's vocabularies did camouflage my sexuality really well.

giphy.gif

Repopulation Cancelled 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Mariah. said:

flskdjf omg that wasn't shade, I legit forgot you were straight because you aren't as vocal as everyone else when it comes to thirst.

giphy.gif

To be fair, the username doesn't help. Maybe I'll donate $4 to commemorate the 4 Years of HB so I can finally get rid of this travesty of a username.

giphy.gif .

1 person likes this

On 8/15/2016 at 8:51 PM, Mariah. said:

giphy.gif

Life goes on and I get busy with school and shit I put myself in. I haven't watched wrestling consistently in a full year because of this, leading to less time on here.

I'm now playing competitive fighting games too, as well.

I wish I could be active again here, but school, tournaments and life have just kind of kept me off plus I have to get my interest back into WWE again. My saving grace is always NXT but again, school. Other than that, I've been here for so long.

1 person likes this

On 15/08/2016 at 8:51 PM, Mariah. said:

giphy.gif

hi

1 person likes this

Awww missed this when you posted it but happy birthday HB! Even though my being here halfway regularly kind of spurred out of ugliness I'm glad that I stuck it out. I really adore all of you and have come to enjoy this site so very much. Even though I'm not half as active as I was in what feels like my former life I only really come back here. 

:hug::kiss:

On 8/15/2016 at 7:40 PM, Eric said:

giphy.gif 

Let's take the time to honor the fallen members we have lost over the last few years.

1.Anya

2.Ava

3.Matias

4.Jhonmarco

5.Stu

6.Megumi

7.Hassan

8.Melon

9.Olivia

10. The other Michael 

and many more..

Please feel free to add names 

11. @BrandonJ

12. @bikini kill

giphy.gif

I cant believe I missed this thread :cry: 

tbh HB has been one of the best things that's happened to me. Twitter is starting to get stale and Diva-Dirt serving high-traffic, dirty Dollar Tree carpet.This site has everything a Women's wrestling fan could ask for. News, discussions, games, contests, etc. It's a place we can call home on the internet and I luv it so much :dance2:You all are wonderful and cheers to another 4 years!

2 people like this

Yeah I'm so late :skull:

But happy belated birthday.  love the idea of this forum - the users and content here is hilaylay.  also so thankful for snatching that hit thread on my debut here <3 :aj: