Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

WWE Stars Taking Part In Pulse Orlando Charity Event

10 posts in this topic

That's extremely sweet of him.

Now I'm perched to see which guys stand with him so I can get the idea of who the homophobes are backstage.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Josh. said:

That's extremely sweet of him.

Now I'm perched to see which guys stand with him so I can get the idea of who the homophobes are backstage.

giphy.gif

but You'll be grabbing a chair to be next to Roman.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, onetooth said:

but You'll be grabbing a chair to be next to Roman.

giphy.gif

True

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mandy is going to be there as well. :clap: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This warms my little queer heart ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going out on a limb here but is Neville gay? He reminds me a super muscular acrobatic twink. :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oswaldo said:

I'm going out on a limb here but is Neville gay? He reminds me a super muscular acrobatic twink. :smoke:

If he is, his wife is in for a surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kat13 said:

If he is, his wife is in for a surprise. 

HA! I guess he's gay for pay. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content