Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhonmarco

Ember Moon

69 posts in this topic

Just to get some indy blood in here, let's start with the fiercest of them all. Discuss "The Wrestling Goddess" Athena here!

317055_231626943566221_173600086035574_639247_11.jpg

wrestler-athena1.jpg

OMG Her shorts in the first pic  :uhh:

She has an interesting finisher.

Not you nitpicking everyone's attires. :uhh:

But yes, flawless finisher.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o6z7AdGt8g[/embed]

What can I say? :fan:

The only thing about the finisher is that it looks like it could be messed up easily.

What can I say? :fan:

The only thing about the finisher is that it looks like it could be messed up easily.

Yeah, that'd the main issue there. But when done right (and it usually is), it looks amazing. :crying2:

Yeah, that'd the main issue there. But when done right (and it usually is), it looks amazing. :crying2:

She looks like she'd be a good fit in TNA. :party:

I was literally JUST going to type this! I always wanted her to be a TNA Knockout. At least she'd bring some fresh blood and excitement to that mess :party:

Omg she would fit in perfectly! She plays a beautiful bratty heel character, a great high flying babyface, and would be a breathe of fresh air.

Omg she would fit in perfectly! She plays a beautiful bratty heel character, a great high flying babyface, and would be a breathe of fresh air.

If you had to compare her heel character to someones, who would it be? (Because I keep thinking LayCool and it just doesn't seem right :smh: )

If you had to compare her heel character to someones, who would it be? (Because I keep thinking LayCool and it just doesn't seem right :smh: )

It's comparable to them or Madison Rayne at best. Where the hell is Stu to help me with this? :cry:

She is also very classy with her insults, referring to her opponents as hussies. :rip:

It's comparable to them or Madison Rayne at best. Where the hell is Stu to help me with this? :cry:

She is also very classy with her insults, referring to her opponents as hussies. :rip:

OMG NATALYA!! :ahh:

OMG NATALYA!! :ahh:

Yeah Natalya with just some more trash talking lol.

Not the new queen of the independent scene Athena  :legend:

I get Gail Kim vibes from her

Words will arguably never convey my affection for Athena. She is unquestionably one of the strongest workhorses in independent wrestling today; can deftly turn her hand to most in-ring styles and her character capabilities are endless too. Furthermore, I personally love her look and think her figure is fabulous - but above all else, I could honestly watch her in the ring for hours.

I think Natalya, as comparatively revered as she is in the wrestling community, is a good choice. Their wrestling is creative and full of expression, and they're often verbal towards their opponents during each match. Both she and Athena possess aggression and in-ring tenacity in abundance, which permits their somewhat twee verbal putdowns to be effective. See Athena's handspring backflip into a slap across her opponent's face - it's not exactly what she says, it's what she does.

I think Natalya, as comparatively revered as she is in the wrestling community, is a good choice. Their wrestling is creative and full of expression, and they're often verbal towards their opponents during each match. Both she and Athena possess aggression and in-ring tenacity in abundance, which permits their somewhat twee verbal putdowns to be effective. See Athena's handspring backflip into a slap across her opponent's face - it's not exactly what she says, it's what she does.

Yes! That handspring backflip into a slap is all kinds of awesome. What's even better about Athena is she knows exactly how much high-flying action to display in a match and not go overboard.

So voting is open again and get to voting for Athena (under Adrienne Reese) here: http://twtpoll.com/90jjem

She is actually losing :crying2:

I just gave her my vote, but I don't even know what it is for :cry:

The other female contestants for the poll:

01.jpg33664-kacee-carlisle.jpg

Yea, Athena definitely gets my vote  :uhh:

The other female contestants for the poll:

01.jpg33664-kacee-carlisle.jpg

Yea, Athena definitely gets my vote  :uhh:

I may actually vote for Kacee in the hopes that she's a flop so I can come up with a new flop mentee for the next season of Heartbreakers Next Top Icon :drinksmoke:

I just gave her my vote, but I don't even know what it is for :cry:

To appear on Gutcheck! :cry: She is down by a lot of votes.

I may actually vote for her in the hopes that she's a flop so I can come up with a new flop mentee for the next season of Heartbreakers Next Top Icon :drinksmoke:

They are two different people  :uhh:

Charlie I will drag you for months if you do not vote for Athena.

Anya, why would you post those pictures ? They're like not pleasant to look at :uhh:

Anya, why would you post those pictures ? They're like not pleasant to look at :uhh:

To sway votes  :fan:

athena_ace_crusher.gif