Mariah.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Contract Negotiations

213 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, prxnca said:

can you sign as a former wwe talent??? 

I believe right now it depends on the talent. Who do you have in mind? :curious:

8 minutes ago, prxnca said:

can you sign as a former wwe talent??? 

Yes, but choose wisely because it may affect their chances at main roster runs in the future depending on how things trickle out since the main purpose right now is to beef up the NXT women's roster. So Bobby Roode (not former WWE talent, but same kinda purpose) type deals is what we're trying to emulate.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

I believe right now it depends on the talent. Who do you have in mind? :curious:

aksana nnnnn 

Just now, prxnca said:

aksana nnnnn 

Yeah, she'd be fine. I believe right now we're staying away from the higher tier girls (with a couple of exceptions), but girls like Aksana are available. :newspaper:

2 people like this

1 minute ago, King Bee said:

Brooke Tessmacher? :crying:

Go for it :newspaper: 

10 minutes ago, King Bee said:

Brooke Tessmacher? :crying:

legends only :excited: 

2 people like this

lVWgp1O.gif

Name: Aksana
Height: 5'6
Hometown: Alytus, Lithuania
Disposition: Heel
Finishing Move(s): 

2nnZ-E.gif

Divo Drop

21TZcM.gif

Diamond Cuts
Signature Moves: Sidewalk Slam, Harlot Kick, Women's Slap 2
Character Description: 

With more curves than the Monaco Grand Prix, this leather-clad Lithuanian came to WWE from the world of international bodybuilding competition and fitness modeling. Aksana debuted on the third season of WWE NXT, immediately setting herself apart as a feisty (and flirty) competitor, and showcasing impressive strength and determination. She is now back and her eyes on the prize, the WWE NXT Women's Championship.

Allies: NA
Sample Roleplay: (A quick promo or segment with the character you're signing up as. Whatever length you’re comfortable with)

Spoiler

*Backstage Interview with Devin Taylor*

-Shows replay of last week of Aksana attacking Renee Young-

Devin Taylor: Last week Aksana, you attacked Renee Young from behind, any words behind your actions?

Aksana: I do what I do to get ahead. She was in thee way, I had to stahp ha.

Devin Taylor: What do you mean by ahead Aksana? -holds mic to her mouth-

-looks shook but has a evil grin on her face-

Aksana: Who do you know? Do you have chonnections? -winks- 

Devin Taylor: I don't think so, why?

Aksana: Woo is your friends? I like to call myself a Billion Dholla Babyyy from Lithuania. 

Devin Taylor: I'm sorry Aksana, but I don't have what you're looking for.

-looks rather upset-

Aksana: Oh whatevar -walks away from this interview-

Entrance Theme/Titantron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8IPBwpiHPA

2yuai61.jpg

2004opi.jpg

1 hour ago, prxnca said:

lVWgp1O.gif

Name: Aksana
Height: 5'6
Hometown: Alytus, Lithuania
Disposition: Heel
Finishing Move(s): 

2nnZ-E.gif

Divo Drop

21TZcM.gif

Diamond Cuts
Signature Moves: Sidewalk Slam, Harlot Kick, Women's Slap 2
Character Description: 

With more curves than the Monaco Grand Prix, this leather-clad Lithuanian came to WWE from the world of international bodybuilding competition and fitness modeling. Aksana debuted on the third season of WWE NXT, immediately setting herself apart as a feisty (and flirty) competitor, and showcasing impressive strength and determination. She is now back and her eyes on the prize, the WWE NXT Women's Championship.

Allies: NA
Sample Roleplay: (A quick promo or segment with the character you're signing up as. Whatever length you’re comfortable with)

Reveal hidden contents

*Backstage Interview with Devin Taylor*

-Shows replay of last week of Aksana attacking Renee Young-

Devin Taylor: Last week Aksana, you attacked Renee Young from behind, any words behind your actions?

Aksana: I do what I do to get ahead. She was in thee way, I had to stahp ha.

Devin Taylor: What do you mean by ahead Aksana? -holds mic to her mouth-

-looks shook but has a evil grin on her face-

Aksana: Who do you know? Do you have chonnections? -winks- 

Devin Taylor: I don't think so, why?

Aksana: Woo is your friends? I like to call myself a Billion Dholla Babyyy from Lithuania. 

Devin Taylor: I'm sorry Aksana, but I don't have what you're looking for.

-looks rather upset-

Aksana: Oh whatevar -walks away from this interview-

Entrance Theme/Titantron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8IPBwpiHPA

2yuai61.jpg

2004opi.jpg

I'm not saying no to this, I just think it needs a little bit of work still. You've really only given us 'sexy' and 'has an accent' to work with which is going to make it a bit difficult to write her into stories.  Her goal is the NXT women's title but so is everybody else's tbh, so what is she going to be doing when that's not on the table? I think doing Aksana is a good idea for you but you just need to refine this application a little bit before I can completely accept it. 

omg i want aksana :cry: 

677e31d0ef3c72e0aea9bd1b56cef8f6.jpg

Name: Gail Kim
Height: 5'4
Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Disposition: Face (Happy trainer  to the stars of WWE)
Finishing Move(s): Eat Defeat, Christo
Signature Moves: Straightjacket neckbreaker
Character Description: After TNA was closed due to the revealation that Dixie was a con artist and all around bad business-woman who left TNA in debt so much so that she had to sell the company off to WWE to pay back everything to their collectors, Gail came back to WWE not to be on TV, but as a trainer under the request of management. She accepted after looking back on her career and seeing how much success she has had and now wanting to help others get better. She now trains the ladies of NXT as they prepare to be the future of not only WWE, but wrestling.
Allies: None
Sample Roleplay: 

Spoiler

Hello my name is Gail Kim and I'm here with my loving husband, world renown chef and talk show host, Robert Irvine. I just want to send this video message to all the ladies at NXT saying that I honestly can't wait to start working with you to help you become better. I remember my first time at a wrestling school and it was honestly challenging because there was nothing but men there and I had to train with them, but I did it and became better for it. Now while I know you ladies will not be training with men, I will be training you like men. Because the only way to be your best is if you are trained to be the best. Right hubby.

Her husband looks into her eyes as he has his arm cradle over her as they sit in front of their desk.

Right my starlet.

Gail Kisses her husband and giggles before looking at the screen.

Ok ladies, can't wait to see you all. Bye now.

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

677e31d0ef3c72e0aea9bd1b56cef8f6.jpg

Name: Gail Kim
Height: 5'4
Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Disposition: Face (Happy trainer  to the stars of WWE)
Finishing Move(s): Eat Defeat, Christo
Signature Moves: Straightjacket neckbreaker
Character Description: After TNA was closed due to the revealation that Dixie was a con artist and all around bad business-woman who left TNA in debt so much so that she had to sell the company off to WWE to pay back everything to their collectors, Gail came back to WWE not to be on TV, but as a trainer under the request of management. She accepted after looking back on her career and seeing how much success she has had and now wanting to help others get better. She now trains the ladies of NXT as they prepare to be the future of not only WWE, but wrestling.
Allies: None
Sample Roleplay: 

Hello my name is Gail Kim and I'm here with my loving husband, world renown chef and talk show host, Robert Irvine. I just want to send this video message to all the ladies at NXT saying that I honestly can't wait to start working with you to help you become better. I remember my first time at a wrestling school and it was honestly challenging because there was nothing but men there and I had to train with them, but I did it and became better for it. Now while I know you ladies will not be training with men, I will be training you like men. Because the only way to be your best is if you are trained to be the best. Right hubby.

Her husband looks into her eyes as he has his arm cradle over her as they sit in front of their desk.

Right my starlet.

Gail Kisses her husband and giggles before looking at the screen.

Ok ladies, can't wait to see you all. Bye now.

Accepted :shook: