Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Contract Negotiations

• Replies 212
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

height: 5' 6" hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona disposition: TBD finishing move(s): "High Society" (Senton Bomb) "Bella Blowout" (Alley Oop Facebuster) signature moves: "Varsity Slam"

Peyton Royce Nickname: The Poisoned Princess The Venus Fly Trap Height: 5ft7 Weight: 132lbs Hometown: Sydney, Australia Disposition: Heel Allies: Billie Ka

Name: Aliyah
      Height: 5'3

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
      Disposition: Face
      Finishing Move(s): Aliyahsault

tumblr_nr31oeiSWp1qevcs2o1_250.gif

Signature Moves:

• Corner Crossbody
      • Springboard Leg Drop
      • Somersault Neckbreaker

Character Description:

Miss Aliyah is a YOUNG and CUTE new superstar who wants to make a name for herself, but isn't going to be ruthless and mean to get there. She's going to treat others with respect but she's not going to let anybody walk all over her. Motivated by all of the strong iconic wrestlers that have come out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada before her she wears her cat ears with PRIDE and is a respectful rookie trying to show that she has what it takes to step into the ring with the big dogs. She will never back down from a challenge and will always utulize her key catchphrase "Did you find what you're looking for?" usually in a witty way.

Allies:

• Liv Morgan possibly 

Sample Roleplay:

Spoiler

Aliyah stands with a bright smile and bright eyes next to JoJo, who seems to be eager to interview her.

JoJo: "I am standing here with rookie superstar from Toronto, Aliyah! How does it feel to be here in the WWE Aliyah?"

Aliyah: (pausing to think) "Honestly - it's like a dream come true. I went from wrestling in tiny, y'know, bingo halls and nearly hitting the chandelier when doing my moves now I'll be performing in sold out arenas like the famous TD Garden, Madison Square Garden and even Toronto's own Rogres Center. I think I have what it takes to thrive here."

It's evident with her words that Aliyah is not scared of any challenge that presents itself. With her hands on her hips and a firm grin on her face, the WWE Universe seems to be taking the girl with the cat ears somewhat seriously. Was she really able to present herself as a competitor in this new era of women's wrestling?

JoJo: "Definitely! But are there any last words you want to tell the WWE Universe while we're here?"

Aliyah: "With this new era of Women's Wrestling... I think it's time for new faces to shine. Yes I am young but I am what the WWE was looking for. I can take any shit-talker, any brown-noser, anything. Just put them in the ring with me and I think I can show them what I have to offer. Maybe I'll take them on a little Magic Carpet Ride or something. I've been at the Performance Center trying to perfect one of my last few finishers and I can't wait to show it off to everybody. This rookie is really going to shake things up. WWE you won't be disappointed... did you find what you were looking for? Because I think I'm it."

With a confident smile, she flipped her hair and thanked JoJo as WWE went to commercial.

Entrance Theme/Titantron:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Stephen Enhancement Talent said:

Nia Jax on standby with Renee Young ready to be interview

I'm backstage with Nia Jax. Nia, your opponent out there didn't have many nice things to stay about you. Response?

My response, Renee, is I could care less. I didn't come out here to be all these girls "best friend". To smirk in their faces and give them a hug. I came here to win, and to be a champion. To cement a legacy that no woman will ever match. So when I go out there, she will learn that. And if she wants a hug, I'll give her one... One that might just end her life. 

Nia smirks as she heads out to the ring for her match.

@Mariah.

Ugh, she is such a fucking queen.

nicki2.gif

VGi2j.gif

To the girls pushing for a reserve, we will unfortunately have to deny some of you since we have had the problem with newer people reserving characters, locking them up, and never making an app. Or they would reserve, sign up, and never RP. With that being said, @King Bee and @CiampaFandom, your reserves will not be happening. Your lack of posting leaves the team worried. If you sign up as the character you want, and in Ciampa case: not being high, we will consider your work in the sample RP and hope when or if you are accepted, that you prove us wrong about activity.

Thank you.

tumblr_ni81ljqJtZ1qka6nwo1_400.gif

ySngY5K.png

height:
      5' 6"

hometown:
      Scottsdale, Arizona

disposition:
      TBD

finishing move(s):
      "High Society" (Senton Bomb)
      "Bella Blowout" (Alley Oop Facebuster)

signature moves:
      "Varsity Slam" (Alabama Slam)
      "Lip Plumper" (Bicycle Kick)
      "Jawbreaker" (Enzuigiri)
       Springboard Roundhouse Kick
       Pelé Kick
       Running Forearm Smash
      ♢ European Uppercut
      ♢ Running Corkscrew Neckbreaker
      ♢ Springboard Moonsault
      ♢ Snap Scoop Powerslam
      ♢ Tilt-A-Whirl Front Powerslam
      ♢ Snap Suplex
      ♢ Snapmare Knee Attack
      ♢ Back Body Drop
      ♢ Spinebuster

5GSx7SI.png

character description:
      It wasn't long ago that Nikki Bella was sitting atop the women's wrestling kingdom, having been crowned the longest reigning Diva's champion in WWE history, but in a moment it was all taken from her and the Bella kingdom came crashing down. In October of 2015, she was sidelined with a career threatening neck injury that put her WWE future in peril, and for the past 5 months, Nikki has been working overtime in hopes of making a triumphant in ring return and reclaim her throne at any cost. Afterall, there would be no "Divas Revolution" or "Women's Evolution" if it weren't for the Bellas and there was no way she was going to miss being part of history in the making. Confident and feisty as ever, a brand new Nikki Bella was waiting to rise from the ashes.

spXuzVZ.png

allies:
      Brie Bella, Seth Rollins

sample roleplay:

Spoiler

Click. A WWE.com exclusive begins to buffer as a thumbnail of the Bella Twins is on screen. We fade from black to see Tom Phillips standing in the backstage area, mic in hand, as Brie and Nikki Bella walk down the corridor embracing one another.

Tom Phillips: "Brie, Nikki, it's been a very emotional year and night for the two of you, your family, your extended family. How does it feel to get this win on the grandest stage of them all?"

Nikki wipes the tears from both her and her sister's cheeks with a warm smile.

Nikki Bella: "God, I can't even look at you right now," she says as her voice cracks while Brie takes a deep breath, preparing her response.

Brie Bella: "Just wow," the only words she's able to mutter out. "It's been a long journey with a lot of up's and down's but tonight, everything feels worth it. Not only was that my first win at WrestleMania -- and I guess my last -- but to go out on such a monumental and history-making night for our women... this is what we do it for. Most of the locker room knew it was gonna be my last night and, of course, like you said, everyone knows everything that's gone on with my husband having to retire and Nikki's injury, and I think some people wanted to take advantage of that. They were trying to make a name for themselves, trying to get a WrestleMania moment at my expense so they could say they retired one half of The Bella Twins. But if there's one thing you should know about The Bella Twins, it's that we're never ones to be underestimated."

Tom Phillips: "You said this was your last night. Care to elaborate on that and maybe fill in the WWE Universe on what's next for Brie Bella?"

Brie Bella: "Well there's actually not much I can say right now," she says with a smirk. "But let's just say I'm not out of surprises yet."

Tom Phillips: "Now Nikki, you've been out of action for a while now and as we can see, you're still wearing a neck brace. When do you think we'll see a Nikki Bella return and what do you think it'll be like without your twin sister by your side?"

Nikki Bella: "Stop Tom, I've been crying enough as it is," she replies, playfully grabbing Tom by his tie as he chuckles. "Ugh, I really don't know. I've spent my entire career with this strong, beautiful woman by my side, having my back, so it's for sure going to be weird not having her there when I do return... which I still don't have an official date for yet. Dammit Brianna, I wish I could convince you to stay," she laughs to Brie, fighting more tears. "But what I do know is that I WILL come back better than ever, doing things in that ring that you never, ever thought Nikki Bella would do. I'm going to keep pushing myself to my limit and be the 'Fearless Nikki' the Bella Army knows me as. What Sasha, Charlotte and Becky did out there tonight was amazing, but I will reclaim my throne and I will make this one right here so proud, just like I am of her tonight. Bella's Kingdom, forever and always." She pulls Brie in tight as Tom smiles on.

Tom Phillips: "Enjoy the rest of your night ladies."

Brie Bella: "Thanks Tom."

The Bella Twins walk out the frame as the screen fades to black...

entrance theme/titantron:

kt1jHKJ.png

height:
      5' 6"

hometown:
      Scottsdale, Arizona

disposition:
      TBD

finishing move(s):
      "Bella Buster" (Sitout facebuster, sometimes while running or diving)
      "'Yes!' Lock" (Omoplata crossface)

signature moves:
      Backflip knee arm drag
      DDT
      Flying clothesline, sometimes from the ring apron
      Lou Thesz press, followed by multiple punches
      Multiple kick variations
      ♢ Baseball slide
      ♢ Missile drop from the second rope, with theatrics
      ♢ Running low drop to the head or side of a kneeling opponent
      ♢ Running single leg drop
      ♢ Repeated shoot to the chest, back or midsection of a kneeling or cornered opponent
      ♢ Bicycle toe
      Multiple pinning variations
      ♢ Crucifix
      ♢ Small package
      Multiple elbow drop strikes to a seated opponent's shoulder
      Modified headscissors armbar
      Running knee to a seated opponent's head, with theatrics
      Single leg Boston crab, sometimes while kneeling on the opponent's back

ccjX8Wl.png

character description:
      WrestleMania 32 may have heralded a new era for the women of WWE, fit with a new name, a new championship and a new-found home in the upper echelon of competition, but for one woman, it was bittersweet. Confident, bold and a fixture in the division for the better part of the last decade, Brie Bella has been on the roster longer than anyone else still active bar Natalya, including her injured twin sister. Over the years she's seen a Divas Championship reign, Slammys, a starring role on Total Divas and even a feud with Stephanie McMahon. However, after having what was said to be her last match on The Grandest Stage of Them All, a victory in a 10 woman tag team match, she now puts an end to one chapter of her storied career and looks toward her future, wondering what could possibly be next. And in this new era of WWE, anything is possible. 

YqPW4To.png

allies:
      Nikki Bella

sample roleplay:

Spoiler

Click. A WWE.com exclusive begins to buffer as a thumbnail of the Bella Twins is on screen. We fade from black to see Tom Phillips standing in the backstage area, mic in hand, as Brie and Nikki Bella walk down the corridor embracing one another.

Tom Phillips: "Brie, Nikki, it's been a very emotional year and night for the two of you, your family, your extended family. How does it feel to get this win on the grandest stage of them all?"

Nikki wipes the tears from both her and her sister's cheeks with a warm smile.

Nikki Bella: "God, I can't even look at you right now," she says as her voice cracks while Brie takes a deep breath, preparing her response.

Brie Bella: "Just wow," the only words she's able to mutter out. "It's been a long journey with a lot of up's and down's but tonight, everything feels worth it. Not only was that my first win at WrestleMania -- and I guess my last -- but to go out on such a monumental and history-making night for our women... this is what we do it for. Most of the locker room knew it was gonna be my last night and, of course, like you said, everyone knows everything that's gone on with my husband having to retire and Nikki's injury, and I think some people wanted to take advantage of that. They were trying to make a name for themselves, trying to get a WrestleMania moment at my expense so they could say they retired one half of The Bella Twins. But if there's one thing you should know about The Bella Twins, it's that we're never ones to be underestimated."

Tom Phillips: "You said this was your last night. Care to elaborate on that and maybe fill in the WWE Universe on what's next for Brie Bella?"

Brie Bella: "Well there's actually not much I can say right now," she says with a smirk. "But let's just say I'm not out of surprises yet."

Tom Phillips: "Now Nikki, you've been out of action for a while now and as we can see, you're still wearing a neck brace. When do you think we'll see a Nikki Bella return and what do you think it'll be like without your twin sister by your side?"

Nikki Bella: "Stop Tom, I've been crying enough as it is," she replies, playfully grabbing Tom by his tie as he chuckles. "Ugh, I really don't know. I've spent my entire career with this strong, beautiful woman by my side, having my back, so it's for sure going to be weird not having her there when I do return... which I still don't have an official date for yet. Dammit Brianna, I wish I could convince you to stay," she laughs to Brie, fighting more tears. "But what I do know is that I WILL come back better than ever, doing things in that ring that you never, ever thought Nikki Bella would do. I'm going to keep pushing myself to my limit and be the 'Fearless Nikki' the Bella Army knows me as. What Sasha, Charlotte and Becky did out there tonight was amazing, but I will reclaim my throne and I will make this one right here so proud, just like I am of her tonight. Bella's Kingdom, forever and always." She pulls Brie in tight as Tom smiles on.

Tom Phillips: "Enjoy the rest of your night ladies."

Brie Bella: "Thanks Tom."

The Bella Twins walk out the frame as the screen fades to black...

entrance theme/titantron:

2 hours ago, Cooksie said:

iUFTxHT.png

EVA MARIE

Name: Eva Marie
      Height: 5'9''

Hometown: Concord, CA
      Disposition: Heel
      Finishing Move(s): Sliced Red #2 (Corner shiranui), Eye of the Storm (Sliding STO)
      Signature Moves: Big boot, running senton, suplex
      Character Description: With bright red locks, a gorgeous face and a body that could set off a five-alarm fire, Eva Marie is bringing the heat; in whatever that may mean. A California valley girl with big dreams, Eva's foray into the entertainment industry has led her to the realm of the WWE, something she and her family were fans of during her childhood, but mayyyybe not the highest on her list of potential careers. While Eva does have appreciation for the wrestling business, it may not surpass her desire to find herself centered in the midst of Tinsel Town's talk. This division of attention tends to be problematic, drawing the ire of co-workers and providing for challenging upward mobility, as while Eva Marie certainly looks the part of the WWE Superstar, it's debatable as to if she can walk the walk. Nonetheless, Eva Marie remains confident in her position within the company, the certified starlet of E!'s Total Divas, and vows to make sure her fair share of "fans" get what they paid for.
      Allies: Jonathan Coyle (husband), Nia Jax (girly), The Bella Twins (girlies), Brian Kendrick (wrestling coach), Finn Balor (wrestling coach, romantic interest)
      Sample Roleplay:

Hidden Content

THE SAMPLE RP, FUCK :ahh:

2 hours ago, Cooksie said:

iUFTxHT.png

EVA MARIE

Name: Eva Marie
      Height: 5'9''

Hometown: Concord, CA
      Disposition: Heel
      Finishing Move(s): Sliced Red #2 (Corner shiranui), Eye of the Storm (Sliding STO)
      Signature Moves: Big boot, running senton, suplex
      Character Description: With bright red locks, a gorgeous face and a body that could set off a five-alarm fire, Eva Marie is bringing the heat; in whatever that may mean. A California valley girl with big dreams, Eva's foray into the entertainment industry has led her to the realm of the WWE, something she and her family were fans of during her childhood, but mayyyybe not the highest on her list of potential careers. While Eva does have appreciation for the wrestling business, it may not surpass her desire to find herself centered in the midst of Tinsel Town's talk. This division of attention tends to be problematic, drawing the ire of co-workers and providing for challenging upward mobility, as while Eva Marie certainly looks the part of the WWE Superstar, it's debatable as to if she can walk the walk. Nonetheless, Eva Marie remains confident in her position within the company, the certified starlet of E!'s Total Divas, and vows to make sure her fair share of "fans" get what they paid for.
      Allies: Jonathan Coyle (husband), Nia Jax (girly), The Bella Twins (girlies), Brian Kendrick (wrestling coach), Finn Balor (wrestling coach, romantic interest)
      Sample Roleplay:

Hidden Content

:clap: