Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Contract Negotiations

12 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Can I reserve Naomi for now and post the official app tomorrow? :newspaper: 

There seems to be a RACE for Naomi and it wouldn't be fair to turn down Ciampa's reserve because he's never posted in this section and allow you to (although Travis says great things, so I trust you). So just post it tmw and if no one else has posted and your app is quality, she's your's. If they have, staff will pick out the best one :newspaper: 

@Rakishi's Sidehoe Aliyah is accepted!

• Replies 212
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

height: 5' 6" hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona disposition: TBD finishing move(s): "High Society" (Senton Bomb) "Bella Blowout" (Alley Oop Facebuster) signature moves: "Varsity Slam"

Peyton Royce Nickname: The Poisoned Princess The Venus Fly Trap Height: 5ft7 Weight: 132lbs Hometown: Sydney, Australia Disposition: Heel Allies: Billie Ka

1 hour ago, Stephen Enhancement Talent said:

To the girls pushing for a reserve, we will unfortunately have to deny some of you since we have had the problem with newer people reserving characters, locking them up, and never making an app. Or they would reserve, sign up, and never RP. With that being said, @King Bee and @CiampaFandom, your reserves will not be happening. Your lack of posting leaves the team worried. If you sign up as the character you want, and in Ciampa case: not being high, we will consider your work in the sample RP and hope when or if you are accepted, that you prove us wrong about activity.

Thank you.

tumblr_ni81ljqJtZ1qka6nwo1_400.gif

:uhh:

@ me the creative team, I will be sending my application via DMsss mhmmm

Naomi Knight will NAUHT go down without a fight

NBZUQN3.png

Name: Summer Rae
      Height: 5ft10
      Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
      Disposition: Face
      wwe-summer-of-summer-rae-shoot_1.jpg
      Finishing Move(s):
      Summer Crusher - Inverted Leg Drop Bulldog
      Summer Solstice - Spinning Hell Kick

Signature Moves:
      Indian Deathlock
      Lotus Lock
      Guillotine DDT

Character Description: 
      Summer Rae has often been referred to as the typical diva. Blonde, hot and basically a glorified fitness model. To the fans it has always looked as though Summer has been using the WWE as her stepping stone to fame, but in that drive to succeed, Summer became a joke. It wasn't until her match a wrestlemania that Summer realised just how looked down upon she had become. She was an afterthought in the women's tag match that had to be added in to fill numbers. But recently Summer has noticed some of her fans still rallying for her, still wanting her to succeed at all costs. Summer won't let them down, she's going to work her pretty little butt off to make them proud of her. Whatever it takes. 

Allies: TBD
      Sample Roleplay: 

Spoiler

Renee: So Summer you asked me in here because you had something to say to the WWE universe, what would you like to tell them?

Summer: I'm here to tell them that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not ever taking this seriously.

I could have been a horsewoman Renee. Did you know that? Did you know that I was there with them? That I was helping them? That I was even apart of that era? I could have been big, but what did I do instead? I signed up to dance with Fandango because it would get me to the main roster quicker. Had I have just stayed with those girls who would have known what could have happened to me?

I took every cheap opportunity to get the spotlight I could and it never worked out for me, hell I even became the joke of this division. I've been dimming the light of Summer for so long that I thought I had lost it, but my fans hnm *begins to get teary eyed* my fans they never stopped believing in me. Even when I was at my darkest they always saw the light in me. I may have lost my shine but they never did. So now I am going to work harder for them, I am going to earn my spot for them and I am going to make the proud to be rae's of light. They deserve a wrestler they can be proud of and that Renee is what I'm going to give them!" 

Entrance Theme/Titantron:

11 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

There seems to be a RACE for Naomi and it wouldn't be fair to turn down Ciampa's reserve because he's never posted in this section and allow you to (although Travis says great things, so I trust you). So just post it tmw and if no one else has posted and your app is quality, she's your's. If they have, staff will pick out the best one :newspaper: 

@Rakishi's Sidehoe Aliyah is accepted!

That's completely understandable. I don't have any clue where Travis could remember from because I haven't done any sort of RP in probably like 3 years but I used to go hard :cry: 

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

That's completely understandable. I don't have any clue where Travis could remember from because I haven't done any sort of RP in probably like 4 years but I used to go hard :cry: 

glkdfj

I'm perched then :newspaper: May the best Nay win!

10 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

NBZUQN3.png

Name: Summer Rae
      Height: 5ft10
      Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
      Disposition: Face
      wwe-summer-of-summer-rae-shoot_1.jpg
      Finishing Move(s):
      Summer Crusher - Inverted Leg Drop Bulldog
      Summer Solstice - Spinning Hell Kick

Signature Moves:
      Indian Deathlock
      Lotus Lock
      Guillotine DDT

Character Description: 
      Summer Rae has often been referred to as the typical diva. Blonde, hot and basically a glorified fitness model. To the fans it has always looked as though Summer has been using the WWE as her stepping stone to fame, but in that drive to succeed, Summer became a joke. It wasn't until her match a wrestlemania that Summer realised just how looked down upon she had become. She was an afterthought in the women's tag match that had to be added in to fill numbers. But recently Summer has noticed some of her fans still rallying for her, still wanting her to succeed at all costs. Summer won't let them down, she's going to work her pretty little butt off to make them proud of her. Whatever it takes. 

Allies: TBD
      Sample Roleplay: 

Reveal hidden contents

Renee: So Summer you asked me in here because you had something to say to the WWE universe, what would you like to tell them?

Summer: I'm here to tell them that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not ever taking this seriously.

I could have been a horsewoman Renee. Did you know that? Did you know that I was there with them? That I was helping them? That I was even apart of that era? I could have been big, but what did I do instead? I signed up to dance with Fandango because it would get me to the main roster quicker. Had I have just stayed with those girls who would have known what could have happened to me?

I took every cheap opportunity to get the spotlight I could and it never worked out for me, hell I even became the joke of this division. I've been dimming the light of Summer for so long that I thought I had lost it, but my fans hnm *begins to get teary eyed* my fans they never stopped believing in me. Even when I was at my darkest they always saw the light in me. I may have lost my shine but they never did. So now I am going to work harder for them, I am going to earn my spot for them and I am going to make the proud to be rae's of light. They deserve a wrestler they can be proud of and that Renee is what I'm going to give them!" 

Entrance Theme/Titantron:

Yaht1n.gif

Yaht1n.gif

Yaht1n.gif

Yaht1n.gif Yaht1n.gif Yaht1n.gif

Yaht1n.gif

Yaht1n.gif

Yaht1n.gif

9 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

That's completely understandable. I don't have any clue where Travis could remember from because I haven't done any sort of RP in probably like 3 years but I used to go hard :cry: 

I peeped this awhile go. Make Nao happen :clap:

If not I can see you bringing Ember to life or some other NXT hen.

46 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

btw Cameron is up for grabs too because she was still signed then. She'll be added to the OP by tmw. We just forgot about her :cry: 

mpIspqr.gif

My sig impacT.

Let me keep hovering over this area like a RPGodmother. #SupportTheAcademy and sign up as ha so I don't feel bad that I can't lead all my faves to a title.

mpIspqr.gif

Fd33uQt.png

NAME: SUMMER RAE
      BILLED FROM: RALEIGH, NORTH CALIFORNIA
      HEIGHT: 5'10"
      DISPOSITION: HEEL

FINISHING MOVE(S):
      SUMMER CRUSH
      (INVERTED LEG DROP BULLDOG)
      SOLSTICE
      (SPINNING HEEL KICK)

SIGNATURE MOVE(S):
      BODYSCISSORS, CORNER FOOT CHOKE, LOTUS LOCK, GUILLOTINE DDT.

BIO: THE SPOTLIGHT IS NEVER FAR FROM SUMMER RAE. ONCE AN LFL TEAM CAPTAIN, E! NETWORK REALITY STAR, AND WORLD CLASS BALLERINA, THIS BLONDE BOMBSHELL HAS VIRTUALLY DONE IT ALL. WITH GRACE AND POISE IN HER BACK POCKET, SUMMER IS READY TO TAKE THE WWE DIVA'S DIVISION BY STORM. SUMMER HAS ALWAYS HAD HER SHARE OF HATERS WHEN IT COMES TO WRESTLING BUT SHE ALWAYS SETS OUT TO PROVE THEM WRONG EACH AND EVERY TIME SHE STEPS INTO THE SQUARED CIRCLE. HAVING BEEN FORGOTTEN ABOUT FOR THE LONGEST, SHE'S BACK WITH A VENGEANCE AFTER TRENDING ONLINE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE THAT SUMMER SCHOOL'S ALWAYS IN SESSION! #GIVESUMMERACHANCE

SAMPLE ROLEPLAY:

Spoiler

One of the many WWE cameramen in charge of showcasing all of the latest and greatest backstage drama or developing stories finds himself in the WWE Divas dimly lit makeup area, the walls of it lined with vanities full of makeup, hair products, and mirrors. As the cameraman searches through the room for any sign of life, he spots one lone woman seated in front of the mirror of the vanity farthest down the lane. She applies foundation with only the greatest care of care and delicacy; her soft, silky blonde locks cascade her shoulders, giving her an almost angelic look. If you knew who the curls belonged to, angelic would be thought of as an exaggeration. About two feet away from the woman, she stops mid routine and turned around.

summer rae,
      "You don't have to be so dramatic about approaching me honey! I was prepared to talk hours ago! With hair and skin this beautiful it gets difficult pretending I have imperfections to tend to. Take a seat, please." 

Summer motioned her hand towards the chair of the nearby vanity, inviting the man behind the camera to get comfortable before she speaks.

summer rae,
      "Cozy? Good. I have tons to discuss. There's a lot more stuff going down behind the scenes of WWE that you don't know about Carl. Can I call you Carl? M-kay, anyways, Carl... I've taken a long break from the WWE because y'know I'm constantly being told that I'm not good enough for this craft which is B.S! It seems everyone's forgot about a main piece of the equation which keeps the shows bright, vibrant, and going. Me, duh! I put most of these girls on the spot and they can't even pay me homage or give me the credit I deserve. I MADE SASHA, BAYLEY, BECKY, AND CHARLOTTE WHAT THEY ARE! I was THE Revolution but it seems the 4 little horsies forgot a little about their roots."

Summer brings her golden hair brush from out of her hair, and smashes it down against the vanity. A sudden change in expression is shown across her face, a more serious one.

summer rae,
      "I'm here to educate the fans on what it seems they've forgot. All the little smarks yelling "Bo$$" clearly weren't watching the Golden Era of NXT when I helped re-invent Sasha into the it-girl. I'm tired of this and clearly I've been way too nice doing charity work but guess what... NICE Summer is over and so are your gloomy days, because Summertime is always in SESSION!"

Summer Rae gets up off her vanity, and trots off with her nose stood up in the air. She whips her hair across her shoulder then disappears from the camera view. The camera slowly fades to black, ending the segment.

So y'all going to put Maria on NXT? The shade of it all.

Anyways I want rp as Maria as she's the only woman i've ever been successful with Efeding with; if that's ok. If you would rather I'd use one of those E girls. Idk, idk. 

edit: i will be active for dis swear. 

:nia Jax Eyes: 

55 minutes ago, Willy. said:

sooooooo 

if a friend wanted to use maryse, would she be a wrestler or a valet or would that friend get the choice or 

9fyRrVV.png

Your friend would have the choice (the same goes for Lana), but having her around the other girls would insinuate she is playing some role in the division of some sort. The same activity rules for regular non-valet talent would still apply.

11 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

Anyways I want rp as Maria as she's the only woman i've ever been successful with Efeding with; if that's ok. If you would rather I'd use one of those E girls. Idk, idk. 

you clearly didn't read the rules so do us all a favour and exit

9fyRrVV.png

11 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

Wait til after the Draft