Jacqulee

How to change rank

12 posts in this topic

How do I change my profile rank (i.e. rookie/broken-hearted)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It changes the more you post and once you reach a certain post count (500 I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me), you'll be given the option to customize it yourself. So just stay active and keep posting and it shouldn't take too long. :)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ari M. said:

It changes the more you post and once you reach a certain post count (500 I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me), you'll be given the option to customize it yourself. So just stay active and keep posting and it shouldn't take too long. :)

This. I don't remember the number either tbh, but it's around there n.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

This. I don't remember the number either tbh, but it's around there n.

I just googled and Taylor mentioned that it was 500, so unless it changed with the upgrade, that should be it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Poison Ivory said:

at least find an hq pic of linda miles, my god

Nabrina Saad

I used this pic from google and it didn't turn out the way I expected. What should I do? Any suggestions?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/a8/05/c7a805013afa76971f9847c8675e55c6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nabrina Saad said:

I used this pic from google and it didn't turn out the way I expected. What should I do? Any suggestions?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/a8/05/c7a805013afa76971f9847c8675e55c6.jpg

Avatars ideally should be 125 x 125 I think, try this one of mother miles

LindaAv.png

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AlexThaProduct said:

Avatars ideally should be 125 x 125 I think, try this one of mother miles

LindaAv.png

 

Omg thank you so much! :hug: I fixed it.

btw, how did you create that size? I'm curious.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nabrina Saad said:

Omg thank you so much! :hug: I fixed it.

btw, how did you create that size? I'm curious.

Pixlr.com/editor is a good resizing website 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

Pixlr.com/editor is a good resizing website 

Thanks! :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to say thank you to all those who helped me out. :)

You guys are so kind. :heart:

I am definitely feel more comfortable now. :)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now