Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

WWE: The Evolution Era | Live Programming

40 posts in this topic

raw_mock_2.png

A bombastic pyrotechnic display set the stage for the April 4th edition of Monday Night RAW, emanating from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas!

MICHAEL COLE
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night RAW! It's the RAW after WrestleMania, and if last night was any indication, this is set to be a monumental night, as we begin a new era in the WWE!"

YlLELAA.png

IN-RING SEGMENT WITH SHANE McMAHON
Shane McMahon makes his way out to the ring, visibly bruised, to a huge ovation from the crowd. He is greeted with “Thank You Shane” chants. Shane says that while he is disappointed that he’s not in charge of RAW tonight, he’s not upset. He says that performing in front of the WWE Universe at WrestleMania, and specifically, in front of his sons, was one of the most rewarding things he’d ever done—even if he did go to war with The Undertaker in Hell in a Cell. He says that he has no regrets, and hopes that the WWE Universe continues to voice their opinion in hopes of change sometime soon. This receives boos, and the audience chants “Please Don’t Go” as Shane begins to make an exit from the ring. Before he can step outside of the ropes, Mr. McMahon’s music hits!

Vince comes out onto the stage, to the confusion of Shane. Vince says that he and Shane had a deal, and like he always is in regards to Shane, he was right. He was right in knowing that Shane couldn’t overcome the hurdle he put in Shane’s way, and says Shane should be ashamed of himself for trying to get one over on him. The crowd boos Vince, but he seems unaffected. Vince continues, saying that while he does find satisfaction in being right, he doesn’t find total satisfaction. Something is bothering him. He says that what’s bothering him is that as much as he hates to admit it, Shane was right, as well. Monday Night RAW and the WWE as a whole need shaking up—that’s why he announced the WWE Draft on WWE.com last week! He knows that there hasn’t been a lot of details as to why, but he’s here to remedy that. Because, while he will always cherish punishing Shane in the way he needed to be for stepping out of line, he might need Shane’s help. Which is why Vince came out here to announce that he… is going to give Shane one more chance. The crowd cheers, as Shane looks on in disbelief. Vince says that Shane will be the General Manager of RAW for the WWE Draft tomorrow night on a LIVE episode of SmackDown, if he is able to defeat the new WWE Champion, Roman Reigns, in a no-disqualification match! The crowd boos, as Shane readily accepts. Vince laughs, and walks backstage, as Shane tries to ready himself for another grueling match with the support of the WWE Universe.

THE MIZ VS. ZACK RYDER © [INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP]
The next match of the night came in the form of Zack Ryder defending his newly won Intercontinental Championship against The Miz. The Miz was close to capturing the Intercontinental Championship for the fifth time at WrestleMania 32, before being shoved off by Zack Ryder, who in an absolute upset, captured the Intercontinental Championship for the first time in a seven-man ladder match for the prize! This match would be Zack’s first test, and prove that he didn’t win the championship through sheer luck.

Ryder and Miz had an even exchange in the early parts of the match, but Miz would ultimately gain the upper hand towards the middle. Ryder mounted a comeback, however, and had The Miz on his toes towards the match’s climax. Miz, however, would wind up on the outside and knocked Ryder down, to which he would engage Zack’s father in the front row! Ryder would use the distraction of his father to attack Miz from behind and roll him into the ring. Suddenly, Maryse appeared, and slapped Zack’s dad in the face! With Zack Ryder distracted from the developments at ringside, The Miz hit the Skull-Crushing Finale, and pinned Zack Ryder for the three and the Intercontinental Championship!

SAMI ZAYN, KALISTO AND DEAN AMBROSE VS. KEVIN OWENS, CHRIS JERICHO AND RYBACK
RAW continued with a six-man tag team match that pit some of the top Superstars in the WWE against each other, as Sami Zayn, United States Champion Kalisto and Dean Ambrose battled Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho and Ryback. The match would begin with Ryback dominating Kalisto, before Kalisto was able to make a tag to Sami Zayn. Zayn fared better against Ryback, forcing a tag to Chris Jericho. From there, Zayn and Jericho engaged in a technical match, with Jericho eventually getting the upper hand. One quick counter later, Zayn is able to make the tag to Dean Ambrose. Jericho and Ambrose begin to brawl in and out of the ring, with Jericho fleeing from Ambrose’s frenzy of offense and re-entering the ring, quick enough to tag in Kevin Owens. Owens and Ambrose would renew their rivalry from early in the year and battle it out in the ring. Owens looked to win with the Pop-Up Powerbomb, but Ambrose is able to leap over Owens, apply a waistlock and land on his feet instead of going for a sunset flip, and turns Owens around and into the Dirty Deeds! One, two, three! The team of Zayn, Kalisto and Ambrose picked up the victory.

MICHAEL COLE
"What a tremendous victory for that young team!"

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
"Define 'tremendous', Michael! All I saw out there was a travesty! They need to get that lunatic out of here, before he hurts someone!"

BYRON SAXTON
"Well, it seems a little late for that, John, as Kevin Owens looks pretty hurt out there!"

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
"Shut up, Byron!"

MICHAEL COLE
"Well, gentlemen, coming up next, she made history last night in an epic Triple Threat match for the brand-new WWE Women's Championship, and tonight, she makes it official-- Charlotte's official championship coronation up next, when RAW returns from commercial! Don't go anywhere!"

Qil9mnI.png

END OF HOUR ONE

9 people like this

YlLELAA.png

RAW returns from a commercial break, with Lilian Garcia standing by in the middle of the ring. The ring is adorned with a red carpeting and the brand-new WWE Women’s Championship on display on a small table.

LILIAN GARCIA
“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… the former sixteen-time World Champion, two-time WWE Hall of Famer… ‘the Nature Boy’, RIC! FLAAAAAAIR!”

The “Woooooo’s” resonate throughout the building as Ric Flair makes his way out onto the stage, looking humbled by the positive reception he received from the WWE Universe in attendance at the RAW after WrestleMania.

Ric Flair enters the ring, as Lilian exits. The stagehand comes forward from the timekeeper’s area and hands Ric a microphone, and he centers himself, before he begins to address the audience.

RIC FLAIR
“Last night… was the greatest moment of my life. As a man, as a wrestler… and most importantly, as a father. I’ve been travelling with my little girl for a while now, watching her grow… as a performer, as a person… and last night—last night was the icin’ on the cake, man.

You heard Lilian say it… I am a six-teen time World Champion, baby! But, never, in all of my time of bein’ the Nature Boy have I ever been able to do the things that my daughter did at WrestleMania last night. She is the greatest champion to ever hold a World championship title under the Flair name, and because of that, I had to the honors and formally introduce your… brand-new… WWE Woman’s Champion… my baby girl… CHARLOTTE!”

To a mixed reaction, “Recognition” echoes from the PA system as the new WWE Women’s Champion, Charlotte, makes her way out to the ring! Dressed to the nine in a black blazer and lace top, slacks and pumps, “The Queen” of the now WWE women’s division seemed ready to take her moment in the sun. Focusing directly on her father and her prize awaiting her in the ring, she beams, as she enters the ring. She embraces her father, before taking the championship, putting it over her shoulder, and receiving a microphone from the stagehand.

Centering herself in the ring again, she begins to speak.

CHARLOTTE
“Y’know, I…”

Charlotte’s train of thought is immediately derailed by loud “WE WANT SASHA” chants. A “BECKY LYNCH” chant soon breaks out in call-and-response.

CHARLOTTE
“Ya done? The longer you morons waste your time chanting for those losers, the longer I am going to be standing out here, waiting to be given the respect I deserve! It’s your choice!”

The crowd boos in response. With their energy tapered, Charlotte takes the opportunity to continue.

CHARLOTTE
“Last night was groundbreaking. History-making. All of the things you’ve heard before, things we already know to be true. The women of the WWE have truly evolved. We have gone from being overlooked, underutilized and underappreciated… to being a marquee match at the biggest stage in this industry. We have taken the WWE by storm. We have blazed a path that generations of female athletes will be able to follow. And it’s all thanks… to me!

The crowd lauds Charlotte in boos.

CHARLOTTE
“No, really, think about it! You’ve all seen it. Year after year, women have entered this very ring on the night after WrestleMania. Some wrestle, some talk. They all try to walk the walk. But, I, ladies and gentlemen, am the only one that has delivered upon everything I said I was going to do. I’ve never lost at a pay-per-view! I held the Divas Championship for one hundred and ninety six days, and I NEVER lost it. I stand here tonight, as your Women’s Champion… and do you wanna know why? For years, you, the fans, have asked… pleaded… for someone to ‘save’ the Divas division. Someone to take it out from the embarrassing eye candy and the sad excuses for in-ring talent. I have done all of that and more. I didn’t just save the Divas division—I put it out of its misery. And in its place? A kingdom. A legacy. A moment that will be written in the history books. And you all got to witness it. You’re welcome!”

The crowd continues to boo, as Ric looks on at the confident Charlotte in pride.

CHARLOTTE
“So, now, all that’s left is pretty simple. The women’s division has evolved, but at the same time, it’s still all the same. There’s only going to be one champion around here, one genetically superior athlete, one FLAIR… and that’s me. So, why don’t we stop asking for amateur hour and we do what you all paid to do… and that’s BOW DOWN… TO YOUR… QUEEN!”

Charlotte removes the Women’s Championship from her shoulder and hands it to her father. Her father proceeds to unhook the championship, before placing it around his daughter’s waist and securing it. She smiles, as she holds her arms out for the WWE Universe to bow down to her—they refuse to, reigniting their boos. Ric grabs the microphone.

RIC FLAIR
“You heard her! Show her some respect! Bow down to the QUEEN! WOOOOOO!”

Ric proceeds to demonstrate, as Charlotte basks her in her own glory with a smug smile. Charlotte lives in the moment, when suddenly…

The entrance music is instantly recognized by the crowd and to Charlotte and Ric alike, signaling the arrival of the The Boss! True to form, Sasha Banks makes her way out onto the stage, posing for the fans! Donning a modified version of her WrestleMania gear, she seemingly has something to add, as she comes down the ramp with a microphone.

SASHA BANKS
“No need for the introduction, Ric. Allow me.

Charlotte! Congratulations, boo! You really went out there and did that last night. You proved what I already knew to be true about you—that your career is just one big gift from Daddy!”

Charlotte is visibly irritated, her eyes widened and expression blank. She does not look Sasha Banks in the eye as The Boss continues to address her while entering the ring. Ric begins to smack talk Sasha as she enters the ring.

RIC FLAIR
“Hey, you! Yeah, you shut your mouth! Where is your…”

SASHA BANKS
“Oh, you want me to shut my mouth!? Did I lie, though? I don’t think I did. Roll the footage!”

RAW cuts to a replay of WrestleMania 32, capturing Charlotte securing the submission victory over Becky Lynch, while Sasha Banks is being held back from breaking the hold by Ric Flair!

The camera returns to the cut of the ring, as Ric simply shakes his head, while Charlotte is now looking at the ring mat, still refusing to make eye contact with Sasha.

SASHA BANKS
“So, right, back to my point. While I usually don’t care that you come out here and give yourself twenty times more credit than you actually deserve, I’m not going to sit back there, lookin’ like Boo Boo the Fool, letting you go ahead and get yourself another title, all because of your little daddy.”

CHARLOTTE
“I really, really wish you wouldn’t come out here and embarrass yourself like this.”

SASHA BANKS
“Oh, I embarrassed. I was so embarrassed for you that I couldn’t stand to sit back there and watch you continue to expose yourself for what you really are. A coward. Charlotte—you’re not a champion. You’re the loser.”

CHARLOTTE
[suddenly screaming] I WON LAST NIGHT, SASHA! HELLO!? DO YA SEE THIS TITLE AROUND MY WAIST—NO!? WHAT ARE YOU, BAD AT VISION!?

SASHA BANKS
“Oh, I see it, sweetheart. My vision’s never been better. In fact, my vision’s so good that I’m seeing into the future—a future where that title is around my waist, and not yours!”

The crowd explodes in cheers, at what seems to be a challenge from Sasha Banks to Charlotte!

CHARLOTTE
“Well, that’s really great that you’re psychic! I hope you saw your grey hairs in that little vision of yours, because it ain’t happenin’ any time soon—not while I’m holding this! Now, why don’t you run along, peasant, so the QUEEN can get back to business?”

SASHA BANKS
“Alright, alright… I’ll let you carry on with whatever it was you were doing. I just wanted to give you a little something to commemorate your ‘victory’ with…”

Charlotte looks on in incredulity, before Sasha Banks BOINKS her microphone over the top of Charlotte’s head! The champion falls to the ground, as Sasha walks over her, satisfied with her work, before Ric Flair seizes Sasha from behind, holding her back from the arms. Sasha struggles to escape the Hall of Famer’s grasp, and as she flails about under the Nature Boy, Charlotte stirs, rubbing her head with a scowl as the crowd boos. A look of satisfaction blossoms as Charlotte realizes she has Sasha right where she wants her, as she removes her pumps and charges at Sasha with a big boot… but Sasha ducks out of the way! RIC FLAIR GETS DECKED WITH A BIG BOOT FROM CHARLOTTE! Charlotte looks on in shock as her father bites the bullet, but she doesn’t have much time to check on her father, as she’s quickly drawn back by Sasha into the BANKS STATEMENT! The crowd cheers, as Charlotte reaches for the heavens for an escape, but to no avail! She taps, begging for mercy!

The crowd cheers as Sasha Banks has decidedly ruined the championship coronation, as she surveys the damage she’s caused, before unhooking the Women’s Championship from Charlotte’s prone body and posing with it in the center of the ring! Hundreds of thousands of camera flashes go off as Sasha Banks makes her intentions to capture the Women’s Championship from Charlotte crystal clear.

Sasha Banks exits the ring, dropping the Women’s Championship between the downed flairs, as a content Boss strolls up the ramp.

9 people like this

YlLELAA.png

THE NEW DAY VS. THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS (3-on-4 HANDICAP MATCH) [WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS]
Up next on RAW was a match for the tag team titles, as The New Day defended against The League of Nations. After losing at WrestleMania 32, The New Day had been backed into a corner in the fight they’d picked with the League of Nations. The match would begin with Kofi Kingston and Alberto Del Rio. After a few high-speed exchanges, Kingston would gain the advantage, prompting Del Rio to tag out to Rusev. Rusev regained some momentum for the League of Nations, before Kofi Kingston tagged out to Big E. Big E took over the match in a power struggle with Rusev, sending him across the ring with belly-to-belly suplexes. Eventually, The League of Nations took a disregard of the rules and began to brawl with The New Day freely. The chaos in the match would continue as King Barrett was tagged in, but immediately met with a Trouble in Paradise from Kofi Kingston! Big E would take out Sheamus and Rusev, as Xavier Woods held Alberto Del Rio down! 1, 2, 3! The New Day retain the tag team titles!

IN-RING SEGMENT
The League of Nations are arguing intensely after the conclusion of the tag team match. Barrett and Sheamus argue, while Del Rio attacks Barrett from behind! Rusev walks out on all three as the two continue to beat down on Barrett, with New Day still celebrating all the while. Suddenly, the music of Enzo Amore and Big Cass hits! The crowd roars, as Enzo Amore, Big Cass and Carmella make their main roster debuts on the RAW after WrestleMania! Enzo leads the usual intro, which results in a war of words with the New Day. Sheamus and Del Rio eventually enter the ring to go after The New Day again, but Enzo and Cass are in for the assist, and the new team on the scene and the WWE Tag Team Champions stand tall over the remnants of the League of Nations.

BRAY WYATT VS. DOLPH ZIGGLER
Raw returns from commercial with Dolph Ziggler already in the ring. The lights go out, and Bray Wyatt makes his usual, eerie entrance, flocked by the members of the Wyatt Family. The match isn’t much to write about—while Ziggler attempts to get some offense in early on, Bray, after being embarrassed at WrestleMania 32, is more vicious than ever, as he dominates Ziggler with high-impact offense before culminating the assault with the Sister Abigail—with the RAW After Mania crowd being in support of him. He goes for a pin, 1, 2, 3— and the crowd eats up the impressive victory.

MICHAEL COLE
"Bray Wyatt-- in rare form, here tonight!"

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
"Wow-- Dolph Ziggler might've gotten knocked into next week!"

BYRON SAXTON
"Bray Wyatt might be heeding The Rock's advice-- he may be focused on putting his money where his mouth is! And that spells out a whole new world of danger for the WWE!"

We see the team of Paige, Alicia Fox, Natalya and Eva Marie walking backstage in unity, heading towards the gorilla position.

MICHAEL COLE
"Well, coming up next, are you guys ready for this!? It's an eight-woman tag team match-- a WrestleMania rematch! It's Team B.A.D and Blonde versus Team Total Divas-- and it's next, when RAW returns!"

dxNjbgu.png

END OF HOUR TWO

8 people like this

The crowd roared as Team Total Divas made their way out onto the stage, with Alicia Fox, Paige, Natalya and Eva Marie standing left to right on the stage, before all making their way down the ring.

LILIAN GARCIA
“The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an eight-woman tag team match! Introducing first, the team of… Natalya, Eva Marie, Alicia Fox and Paige!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Last night at WrestleMania, we saw these four Superstars on the winning end of what would be the last ‘Divas’ match in the WWE—all four of these women, part of the cast of ‘Total Divas’.”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“Total Divas, WWE Superstars, whatever you want to call ‘em, they’re incredibly talented women and deserving of the evolution this division’s undergoing!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Obviously missing from this team would be Brie Bella, who picked up the win last night in what would be her retirement match! We’ll hear a little bit more from Brie later on in the broadcast, but it will be interesting to see how this team fares without the Superstar that picked up the win for them last night.”

“Amazing” played throughout the PA system, as the crowd descended into boos. Out from the curtain came Naomi, Tamina, Summer Rae and Emma!

LILIAN GARCIA
“And their opponents, the team of Emma, Tamina, Summer Rae and Naomi… Team B.A.D and Blonde!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Well, this team also short a member—Lana. If you remember, over the past few weeks, Lana has been orchestrating the formation of Team B.A.D and Blonde prior to the ten-woman tag match at WrestleMania, but, her rallying of the team took a different tune earlier in the night. Let’s show you what we’re talkin’ about…”

The entrance of Team B.A.D and Blonde is interrupted by footage of Lana in the locker room with the four women on their way to the ring currently.

LANA
“Ladies, I know that we were… allies for WrestleMania last night, but… unfortunately, I cannot allow myself to associate with failure, so, I will not be accompanying you to your match this evening. Or ever again. Yes, you all are… losers, in your own special ways.”

SUMMER RAE
“Wow, what a…”

LANA
“No, no talking. Good-bye.”

Lana nods, and leaves the locker room, to the disgust of Naomi, Summer, Emma and Tamina.

The four women look over the replay from the ring in annoyance, as they disperse into separate corners.

YlLELAA.png
TEAM B.A.D AND BLONDE (NAOMI, TAMINA, EMMA AND SUMMER RAE) VS. TEAM TOTAL DIVAS (PAIGE, ALICIA FOX, NATALYA AND EVA MARIE)
The match began with Naomi eager to start after falling short for the team last night, while Alicia Fox got things started for Team Total Divas. DING, DING, DING!

Naomi and Alicia Fox circle each other briefly, before locking up in the center of the ring. Alicia Fox transitions into a wrist lock, before Naomi raises her foot and kicks the hold free. Naomi hits a backhand chop, and hits a one-legged dropkick to Alicia Fox’s back, sending the latter down to the mat. Naomi mounts Alicia Fox while she lays on her stomach, with Naomi connecting with a flurry of strikes to the back of Alicia Fox’s head. The referee separates the two, as Naomi flips her hair out of her face, looking confident.

MICHAEL COLE
"And Naomi, looking good out in the early rounds."

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
"And it makes sense. You lose a match, you get a rematch, you wanna make sure things are going the way you want 'em to."

Alicia Fox stands up on her feet, and lets out a primal scream! She charges towards Naomi quickly and hits a single-legged drop kick of her own! And another! She Irish whips Naomi into the ropes, before connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! Alicia Fox goes for the pin! One, two… kickout by Naomi! Alicia Fox grabs Naomi by the hair with a devilish grin, as she throws Naomi into the corner. A tag between Alicia Fox and Natalya. Natalya goes for a butterfly suplex, but Naomi flips out mid-lift and transitions into a lucha-esque arm drag. Shining wizard from Naomi to Natalya. She grabs Natalya by the ankles and drags her over to Team B.A.D and Blonde’s corner. Tag between Naomi and Summer Rae. Summer Rae comes in and goes for a leg drop on Natalya. Natalya is able to roll out of the way, with Summer landing on her rear. Natalya dashes towards the ropes and connects with a dropkick! Summer Rae rolls onto her stomach. “You’d NEVER do that to me, Summer!” says Natalya, as she grabs Summer by the arms, and connects with the butterfly suplex she was looking for earlier! She goes for the cover, one, two… no! Summer Rae kicks out. Natalya looks to pick Summer back up, but Summer extends her long leg and kicks Natalya in the midsection, backing her into B.A.D and Blonde’s corner. Tag between Emma and Summer Rae. Natalya gets dropped onto the mat, as Emma and Summer Rae connect with a wheelbarrow suplex to Natalya! Emma rams Natalya’s head up and down against the mat. She then proceeds to drop an elbow, pointing to herself as she covers Natalya for the pin again. 1, 2… no! Natalya, still in it. Emma looked to wear Natalya down with a bow and arrow, as the Anvilette received support from the audience, being led by Team Total Divas’ cheering for her. Natalya was able to get up to her feet, before Emma connecting with a clubbing blow to the back, getting Natalya back down onto her knees. Emma dashed towards the ropes, but before she could hit a move, Natalya connects with a discus clothesline out of nowhere! She lifts out her arms and smiles, “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

BYRON SAXTON
"Natalya, taking some control!"

MICHAEL COLE
"But can she capitalize?!"

Natalya drags Emma by the ankles into the center of the ring, and she steps in, as if to look for the Sharpshooter, before Emma kicks her back and she falls into Team Total Divas’ corner. Paige tags herself in, as Natalya doesn’t look very pleased by the development. Paige comes in and clocks Emma in the face with a knee strike, and goes for the pin! 1, 2… Naomi breaks up the pin! Alicia Fox gets back in the ring, and throws Naomi out of the ring. Summer Rae comes in and clubs Alicia from behind, sending the Foxy Floridian out to the ring floor, as well. Natalya gets in the ring, and tosses Summer out quickly, before Tamina follows suit and tackles Natalya out, sending both out to the floor. Eva Marie looks out to the sea of women accruing on her side of the ring, before she comes to a realization—she begins ascending the turnbuckle!

MICHAEL COLE
“Uh oh, what’s Eva Marie thinking here?!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“Eva Marie—about to be All Air Everything!”

Eva Marie dives onto the five women on the floor, dropping everyone with a crossbody! Meanwhile, back in the ring, Paige looks on in astonishment at the developments, while Emma rolls her up from behind! 1, 2, no! Paige kicks out and pushes Emma forward into the ropes. Paige gets back up onto her feet, and delivers a superkick to Emma! Paige drags her to the center of the ropes, looking to step into the PTO, and she does! Emma is locked in the PTO—before Tamina breaks it up with a superkick of her own! Tamina rushes over to her team’s corner, as Alicia, Naomi, Natalya and Summer are all still arguing from Team Total Divas’ side of the ring.  Tag between Emma and Tamina. Tamina rushes in, and lifts Paige up for the Samoan Drop, before Paige is able to get onto her feet and push Tamina off! Tamina comes running, and receives a thrust kick to the stomach, before being lifted up and dropped with the RamPaige! Paige in for the cover, 1, Emma and Eva Marie get into it in the ring, 2, Emma tosses Eva between the middle ropes, 3! Paige has picked up the win for Team Total Divas!

LILIAN GARCIA
“Here are your winners, the team of Alicia Fox, Natalya, Eva Marie and Paige!”

Alicia Fox and Natalya enter the ring, with their hands being raised in victory alongside Paige’s, as Eva still recovers on the side of the ring.

MICHAEL COLE
“Team Total Divas, victorious again here tonight, gentlemen!”

BYRON SAXTON
“An impressive effort put forth by both teams, but tonight, Team Total Divas was once again the better team.”

Natalya swats her hand away, reprimanding Paige and assuring that she had the match, which Paige largely ignores, as she goes into the corner and celebrates her victory. Tamina can be seen favoring her abdomen as Naomi goes over to check on her, while Emma looks annoyed with the result of the match, and Summer contemplates the match’s ongoings while sitting on the steel steps.

The cameraman captures a final look at Team Total Divas celebrating in the ring, as Eva finds herself entering shortly after, before RAW cuts to a commercial break.

10 people like this

YlLELAA.png

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
The WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns is being interviewed by Renee Young backstage, and the crowd boos as soon as he appears on the titantron. Renee asks him to address the elephant in the room—despite how hard he had to work to get to WrestleMania after losing the WWE Championship, it seems like not every member of the WWE Universe is happy for him. Roman Reigns says he’s not a good guy, he’s not a bad guy—he’s the guy. People liking him or not won’t take away from that. Renee asks about how he feels about facing Shane McMahon tonight. Roman says that while he has nothing against Shane, he doesn’t have a reason to be for Shane, either. He also doesn’t want to give certain people the satisfaction of seeing him lose after he had the victory of his career last night, so, he hopes Shane really wants RAW, because if not, it’s going to end up even worse than it already will.

IN-RING SEGMENT
Baron Corbin is in the center of the ring, cutting a promo about winning the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. He asks if the crowd knows him from NXT—and if they don’t, he doesn’t care. All that he knows, is that after WrestleMania, everyone knows who he is now, and tonight, he feels sorry for whatever chump they put him up against. Enter Apollo Crews, Corbin’s old rival, making his main-roster debut!

BARON CORBIN VS. APOLLO CREWS
Baron Corbin charges Apollo Crews, and Apollo Crews rolls through with a schoolboy! 1, 2, 3!? Apollo Crews picks up the win, and embarrasses Baron Corbin on his first night on RAW! Corbin is incensed and charges Apollo Crews from behind, pummeling him with punches before throwing him outside the ring. The Lone Wolf throws Apollo Crews into the barricade, and then, against the ring post! He connects with a big boot, sandwiching Apollo’s head between his foot and the steel post! Apollo Crews is left dazed, but it’s not enough for Corbin, as he lifts Crews up into the End of Days, launching Crews’ head onto the floor! The crowd boos, as Corbin seems to consoled himself about the embarrassing loss, and leaves with his Andre the Giant trophy in tow.

MICHAEL COLE
"Baron Corbin... making a statement, win or lose, here tonight."

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
"That's what you gotta do-- you're in the big leagues now, kid. Don't beat yourself up, beat up other people!"

The camera cuts to show Brie Bella walking backstage towards gorilla, for what may be the last time.

MICHAEL COLE
"Well, coming up next, she's had a great career here in the WWE, a former Divas Champion, Diva of the Year and star of 'Total Divas', but now, we will hear Brie Bella address the Bella Army-- one last time. Brie Bella, when we return!"

wUfvxlZ.png

5 people like this

YlLELAA.png

LILIAN GARCIA
“"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... BRIEEEE BELLA!" 

After a few moments, Brie steps out on to the stage as the crowd cheers her arrival. One of the big stories coming out of WrestleMania was that the event was in fact her last night, and with preannounced time to address the WWE Universe on tonight's Raw, all eyes were on her. The former Divas Champion and star of Total Divas showed no signs of being fazed however, a look of joy on her face as she had made her way down the ramp and in to the ring, being sure to grab a microphone once she got there. The thrilling encouragement from what seemed like every fan packed in to witness the fallout of The Show of Shows begins to die down as Brie takes her place in the center of the ring, microphone in hand.

BRIE BELLA
"What a crazy couple of days, huh? From getting to meet you all at Axxess to interviews to NXT TakeOver: Dallas, the Hall of Fame ceremony to, of course, the Grandest Stage of Them All... WrestleMania!"
Brie gestures to the crowd as they give her the reaction she was looking for, an electric pop only a post-WrestleMania crowd could provide. The brunette beauty, with her signature red flannel hanging from her waist, allows herself a moment to take it all in before raising her microphone again. "Damn, I'm gonna miss that."

"It was just a little under ten years ago when I was at home, sitting on my couch, watching TV like any other Monday night. I stumbled upon a commercial asking for women who were athletic. Women who were charismatic. Women who were strong, beautiful and willing to put their body on the line on a weekly basis in order to entertain. The 2006 Diva Search." The arena, all ears for her story, quickly begin to boo. "I know, I know. Hear me out," Brie can't help but smirk as she goes on. "It was at that moment that I knew what I wanted to do. Me and Nikki, we had done some modelling and TV shows here and there but this... this was something else. Don't get me wrong, growing up, we were athletes. We played soccer, hell, Nikki was even gonna go pro, but wrestling was on another level. But in all of its glory, there was truly nothing else more perfect for us."

Brie begins to get more emotional as she goes on, the crowd behind her each step of the way. "One of the things we're always taught, something I think people can forget at times, is that wrestling doesn't owe us anything. All the bumps, the bruises, the blood, sweat and tears. The hectic schedule; missing birthdays, weddings, anniversaries. The lows of all the drama, the politics, or even just a bad case of the blues. The highs of getting to perform night in night out for all of you, travelling the world while doing so and, in my case, even being lucky enough to raise a championship high above my head and call it mine."

"All of these things are what the people you see on your TV screen every week experience on a regular basis – a rollercoaster ride of emotions nobody in their right mind would give years of their life to unless they well and truly loved what they were doing." A tear falls as Brie continues her impassioned speech. "Me, and my sister, we've had a lot of doubters over the years. We've been told we have no talent, that we were just here because of our looks... that we didn't CARE abut wrestling, that we were just using it as a stepping stone, that we should stick to valeting guest hosts. But we never let that hold us down. We used it to pick ourselves up. We used it to motivate us. We used it as fuel to work damn hard to become the best damn wrestlers we could be."

"But like I was saying," Brie takes a moment to compose herself, looking to the mat before returning with a warm smile. "Wrestling doesn't owe us anything. We had to put up with all of that, all of you, the WWE Universe. The very opinionated WWE Universe," she chuckles as she continues. "We had to – no, we chose to – for one very simple reason: we had fallen in love. No, not with a person, although I'm getting to that, but with a thing. Wrestling. Yes, we weren't childhood fans and we haven't been watching all our lives. My mom didn't even let us!" The crowd boos in response to this causing Brie to stifle a laugh. "Right? But despite that, at 22 years old, we found our passion, and don't let anyone ever tell you there's something wrong with that. Never, and I mean never, put an age or time limit on realizing, and more importantly, chasing your dreams."

"All of that – I know I'm talking a lot but I promise I'm almost done – brings me to my next point. Despite wrestling never owing me anything, I've been extremely lucky to have such a great career that I'm very proud of. I've already talked about getting to be in this ring every week and visiting some of the world's most amazing places, but one of the things I'm most thankful for is the people I've met along the way. Lifelong friends who've been there for me when I needed them, lifelong fans I'll never stop appreciating, and, most importantly, my husband." Within moments of Brie finishing her sentence, the crowd erupts in to a zealous chant, "YES!" reverberating throughout the sold out arena. "Bryan, I know you're not here tonight but I know you're watching at home, hopefully having topped up Josie's bowl, and I just want you to know how much you truly mean to me. I know things have been tough lately but you're still an inspiration, not only to me but to all of the people sitting here and all of the people sitting at home watching like you are. You've been my coach, both in wrestling and in life and I love you more than anything in the world. I'll be home soon, sweet face."

"Before I go, however, there's just one more person I need to thank... to all of you, she is two-time and longest reigning Divas Champion and the 'Fearless' one herself, Nikki Bella." The crowd cheers. "To me, she's Nicole; my twin, my other half, one of the few constants in my life and someone who I know I can always count on. Without her, I can't even imagine how hard any of the last decade would have been. Simply put, she's been my rock and, although we haven't always gotten along, without her, I couldn't have done any of the things I've done. You guys haven't seen her in the ring for a while because she's been recovering after neck surgery but I promise you she'll be back soon." Brie's demeanor then changes as the reality sets in. "I don't quite know how to end this but just, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. For all the love, for all the hate, all of it. For all the time I've been here, there's truly nothing I would change – well actually, maybe some of my earlier gear," she jokes. "It's cliche but don't think of this as goodbye because, trust me, it isn't and I promise you: this isn't the last you've seen of Brie Bella."

With that, the retiring Bella takes a bow before simply taking a moment to admire the view, "YES!" chants once again filling the American Airlines Center while tears fill Brie's eyes. Her attention is suddenly turned to the ramp where Nikki Bella can be seen making her way to the ring, a proud grin on her face as she follows the crowd in chanting. Brie lifts up the ropes to allow her to enter the ring and Nikki, neckbrace and all, almost leaps on to her in an emphatic embrace. The two remain in that position for a good 30 seconds before turning back to the energetic crowd and leading them in their favorite chant. Before long, the two begin to exit the ring, Brie lifting the ropes again. The celebration continues as Nikki takes her sister's hand and they make their way up the ramp, fans in the front row screaming with their arms outstretched as the two slap hands with as many as they can. As they reach closer to the stage, Brie's attention is turned to a group of people walking out from behind the curtain. All the women who she helped lead to victory the previous night – Natalya and Alicia Fox first, closely followed by Eva Marie with Paige bringing up the rear – form a line on the stage, Brie smiling appreciatively as they clap and cheer for her.

She makes her way over, each of the women eager to congratulate her on a wonderful career and wish her the best in the next chapter of her life. She exchanges a deep hug with Nattie before doing the same with Alicia, her time knowing both women spanning back almost her entire career. A shorter hug with Eva follows as each woman departs to the back after saying their goodbyes, only Paige remaining, along with Nikki and, of course, Brie. The cheeky Brit pulls both sisters in for a group hug, the trio dubbed "Pale Bella" resting in the position for a few moments before Paige pulls away and raises Brie’s arm one last time. 

As Paige holds Brie’s hand in the air, Nikki does the unthinkable and rips off her neckbrace before coming in at full speed to clock Paige over the head with it, the crowd exploding in to raucous boos! Paige spills on to the stage as Brie takes notice of the assault and attempts to pull back her sister who continues to go to town with blow after blow. She manages to get in between them and shoves Nikki back, visibly hurt and confused. "Why would you do that?" can be heard coming from her mouth as she questions a remorseless Nikki before rushing over to tend to her fallen friend. She helps Paige to a sitting position and then to her feet before turning and clocking her with a forearm out of nowhere in one fell swoop! The crowd jeers as Brie looks back at Nikki, the older Bella cracking her neck, and offers a devilish grin, one that Nikki reciprocates and all but confirms their dastardly collusion.

Like hyenas, both Bellas begin unleashing an unhinged attack on Paige. Stiff stomps and stiff fists hit Paige like solid steel bullets, the superstar trying to shield herself from the two on one ambush as her flesh is softened. Nikki continues to staple her heel into Paige’s torso as Brie gets to her feet and begins dragging Paige by a fist full of hair across the stage. Paige kicks her legs and twists her body in an attempt to be freed, managing to get loose for a moment to swing at Brie, but Brie hits her once again and puts her in a one arm chokehold. “You were never better than us! Everyone thinks you’re a joke! You’re pathetic! You’re a fad!” shouts Brie in Paige’s ear while slapping her in the face with her free hand mockingly. She grabs both of Paige’s arms, holding them behind the once self-proclaimed ‘Diva of Tomorrow’ like a chicken wing, and nods over at her sister. At the other end of the stage, Nikki, with a smirk painted on beneath her nude lips, rolls her head and flips her hair before running at full speed across the stage, nailing Paige in the face with her Lip Plumper bicycle kick! Brie drops the nearly unconscious Paige to the ground and finds a mic to address the irate live audience booing at the top of their lungs. “If you thought the Bella Twins were finished,” she begins as Nikki rests her elbow on Brie’s shoulder and fixes her hair, “you can… think again.”

A group of officials and medical personnel come rushing out to check on Paige, warning and pleading with the Bellas to back up but, like sharks, the twins only felt a greater urge to devour Paige once they saw her weakened. As a referee pulls the Bellas away to the back, Nikki slaps him in the face while both break free. Brie runs toward the fallen Paige to lock in a LeBell Lock and Nikki gets on her hands and knees with her back arched seductively, in front of a bent up Paige, feigning a sad face to taunt her. The officials try to pry Brie off Paige and pull Nikki away, but they fight them off once again and stand on opposing sides of Paige. They giggle to each other before both bending over, taking a claw full of Paige’s hair to pick her up, then stepping forward to gain some momentum and running back toward the mini tron, tossing Paige back first into it! The force at which Paige collides with the LED screen cause it to flicker off and the vocal crowd that was almost unanimously on their side merely a few minutes earlier begin to combust, booing the Bellas out of the arena. More officials and some of the other female Superstars begin to rush from behind the curtain and Brie and Nikki take it as their cue to make their exit. They hop off the stage, take a bow and disappear through the side area, pleased with the statement they made tonight. The segment fades with the image of medical personnel tending to Paige.

9 people like this

YlLELAA.png
ROMAN REIGNS VS. SHANE MCMAHON
The main event in the evening came in the form of the previously announced no-disqualification contest that pit Shane McMahon against Roman Reigns! The WWE Universe was in full-force for this contest, as it had major implications on the future of WWE programming going forward. As the bell rang, Roman and Shane met in the center of the ring. Shane looked unafraid in front of the Big Dog, while Roman simply smirked, not taking the challenge very seriously. Shane McMahon would then proceed to slap the WWE Champion! Roman didn’t take as lightly to this, as he immediately decked Shane McMahon, to boos. Roman continued with a vicious assault of punches, proceeding to take out his several frustrations as a result of the WWE Universe’s response to him out on the General Manager hopeful. Shane was tossed out to the ring, as Roman began to get even more bloodthirsty—he retrieved a chair from underneath the ring, and readied it to be swung. As Shane McMahon leaned on the ring post, the swing of Roman Reigns’ chair is just nearly evaded, as the shock of the steel colliding shocks Roman, long enough for his reaction to be delayed to Shane tackling him to the ground and unleashing a flurry of sloppy strikes. Roman shoved Shane off of him, and then proceeded to throw him back into the ring. As Roman rolled in, Shane performed a baseball slide, sending Roman back out to the floor.

Shane McMahon now looked out the crowd, receiving their approval, as he let them know that bruises and all, he’d still put his body on the line to not only entertain them, but ensure a better future for the company. As he readied himself on the apron to run onto Roman Reigns, Shane leaps out to hit a double axe handle, but is met with a mid-air Superman Punch from Roman Reigns! The crowd boos, as the writing seems to be on the wall when it comes to Shane’’s General Manager dreams. Roman rolls him back into the ring, before retrieving a table from underneath the ring. Sliding it in and setting it up, a dazed Shane tries, but fails several times to get back on his feet. Roman Reigns grabs him by the shirt, ripping it off of Shane McMahon’s body. He chops Shane’s bare chest, before grabbing him by the head and delivering a stiff headbutt! The cringeworthy collision received an audible ‘ooh’ from the crowd, as the camera pans to see Shane McMahon with a face full of blood. Roman Reigns picks Shane up, positions him under his legs, before lifting him up into a Razor’s Edge Powerbomb through the table! The crowd boos, as a smile forms on Reigns’ face. He walks over to the far corner to prepare for one last strike—the Spear—to put the nail in Shane McMahon’s coffin. A loud crowd reaction can be heard, but Roman Reigns doesn’t pay any attention to it, not seeing what the Universe are cheering about. As Shane struggles to get to his feet, Roman begins to charge toward him—only to be stopped mid-dash by an enzuigiri from Seth Rollins!? Seth Rollins had returned, and the members of the crowd who had noticed him earlier hiding under the ring apron went ballistic! Rollins looked out to a raucous WrestleMania crowd, before lifting Reigns up, and dropping him with the Pedigree! Shane McMahon, helplessly looking on from his knees up at the former WWE Champion, wordlessly moved towards Roman Reigns’ fallen body, as Seth Rollins left the ring! 1, 2, 3! Shane McMahon is the new General Manager of Monday Night RAW, thanks to Seth Rollins! The crowd erupted in joy, as Shane McMahon, barely able to stand, received a tremendous ovation from the WWE Universe! As Seth Rollins walked up the ramp and looked down at the seething Roman Reigns still fallen on the ring mat with a smile, Shane McMahon was being attended to by medical personnel. He grinned ear to ear, as blood dripped down his face and chest—sporting a look only befitting of the new captain of Team Red! RAW came to a close with the visual Shane McMahon waving goodnight to the WWE Universe, as he left to be checked out by doctors.

END OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW

7 people like this

YlLELAA.png

CREDITS
If Cooksie Minaj post it, Cooksie Minaj wrote it, except for...

BELLA TWINS SEGMENT @Shoaib. / @Mariah.

Special thanks to @Jake for graphics per usual. Enjoy the read!

3 people like this

Smackdown_app_Rendered_new--1f8fe7b3c013

Pyrotechnics illuminate the new SmackDown set following a hype package regarding tonight’s highly anticipated WWE Draft Special, and a new SmackDown intro. The crowd emanating live from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas is thunderous on this April 5th night.

MAURO RANALLO
“The dust has settled on WrestleMania and now it's the dawn of a new era here in WWE. Welcome one and all to SmackDown Live's WWE Draft Special!”

20w7LZh.png

ROUND ONE DRAFT PICKS
The camera cross fades to a wide shot of Stephanie McMahon and Shane McMahon standing behind podiums with their designated brand at opposing ends of the stage.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Welcome, everyone, to the 2016 WWE Draft!” Stephanie McMahon begins the live broadcast glowing and grinning ear to ear as the crowd boos at the sound of her gravelly voice. “My brother and I are excited to kick start this new era for the WWE tonight. An era in which, apparently, a son can abandon his family and come right back to be handed the opportunity to run a brand straight into the ground.”

SHANE McMAHON
"Is that what happened? No matter how the match ended, I think just about everyone in this arena would agree that I pushed my opponent to his limits last night and saw first-hand the kind of competitor he was. And it's for that reason, and the fact he beat your husband in order to be able to call himself the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion, my first pick... Roman Reigns!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“What a waste of a pick, brother. I was never going to draft a loser,” Stephanie cackles. “I will, however, be drafting the man that returned last night, faster than anyone could have possibly imagined, and sent a message to your draft pick. The one. The only. The Architect… Seth Rollins!”

SHANE McMAHON
"Well my next pick certainly isn't a loser and if you think he is, I definitely dare you to say it to his face. Another man who established his dominance at WrestleMania this past weekend... Brock Lesnar!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Nice coo. But why send a beast out there to destroy his opponents when I can have death itself…” Stephanie purrs. “Everyone, welcome back full time to the SmackDown roster. The Legend… The Undertaker!”

SHANE McMAHON
"Ouch. That one hurt, Steph, I gotta admit. But me? I'm thinking more about the future," he smirks. "And my next pick is the EMBODIMENT of the future and a man who's been working a very long time to get to this stage. From NXT... Finn Balor!"

As Shane announces his final round one draft pick, Roman’s music hits interrupting the two general managers. Angered by last night’s events, he storms on stage between Stephanie and Shane and demands answers for what happened. Enraged at the rude interruption of tonight’s proceedings, Stephanie walks toward Roman and warns him to get in line or he won’t be seeing Monday Night Raw because she’ll have him suspended. Roman responds saying that last he checked, he works for Shane now and he’s not afraid of a bitch who’s all bark. Stephanie slaps him across the face and Roman looks back at her with a cold stare, growling before informing her that if she wants him gone, she’ll have to have him carried out, preferably by the man that cost him last night’s match, Seth Rollins. He then makes his way down the ramp to stage a protest as Stephanie screeches and demands he leaves. Roman ignores her and starts tossing weapons in the ring, waiting for Seth to come out and confront him. The most wanted man, Seth Rollins’ music suddenly begins blaring and Seth rushes out informing Roman that he wants back what he never truly lost in the first place: the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He tells Roman that there’s no way in hell that Roman would have ever beat him for the title had they actually went head to head and what he wants is a title match to take back what belongs to him. More concerned with being able to get his hands on Seth, Roman accepts the challenge that Stephanie makes official. The two Superstars then begin to trade blows before various officials and several members of roster rush out to pull Seth and Roman apart until their match later.

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
Superstar Stardust is seen backstage in his sanctuary, speaking in riddles about his opponent tonight, AJ Styles. He threatens him stating that he has no home in WWE and will be sending AJ right back to where he came from. We fade to a match screen as the voice of Mauro Ranallo is heard...

MAURO RANALLO
“It's been an interesting night so far and it will only continue later tonight when the Irish Lasskicker, Becky Lynch, takes on the new WWE Women's Champion... the queen herself, Charlotte.”

jootfll.png

MAURO RANALLO
“And our SmackDown Live main event.... it's been a long time coming, but Seth Rollins has returned and has challenged his former Shield brethren, Roman Reigns, for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship he didn't lose. That's later tonight!”

GQjI6gy.png

AJ STYLES VS. STARDUST
Smackdown returns from the commercial break with Stardust standing on the barricade, hissing and taunting the fans before gracefully leaping to his feet and entering the ring. Fan favourite AJ Styles' theme blares around the arena, the phenomenal one emerging from the curtains with his held arms up. The bell sounds once AJ completes his entrance, Stardust taking control with some impressive offence, looking to knock off the hit new star. Stardust takes his time to taunt, playing with AJ, and hits a vicious apron suplex. AJ begins to gain momentum but is quickly knocked back down by Stardust whenever he tries. Stardust then slips up when he moves to the top rope, Styles taking control with an arm drag from up top. AJ man handles Stardust, ramming him with a springboard Phenomenal Forearm. Stardust tries to counter the momentum, twirling behind AJ's suplex attempt, but is quickly outsmarted and placed the Styles Clash! Styles rolls over into a pin. 1, 2, 3!

ROUND TWO DRAFT PICKS
The camera transitions back to the stage where Stephanie and Shane stand behind their podiums.

SHANE McMAHON
"One thing my sister's ego gets in the way of, and it's a really ugly thing, is her ability to honestly and genuinely support women other than herself. I mean, you do know they can be drafted too, right?" Shane chuckles. "My next pick is leading the way for the women in the new era... the WWE Women's Champion, Charlotte!"

XeJwwoH.png

STEPHANIE McMAHON
Annoyed and insulted Stephanie makes an attempt at composing herself before responding. “How dare you question my womanhood when I’ve been championing the woman in this company for years, while you were off taking part in failed business ventures. It’s time you start paying attention again if you think there’s even a microscopic chance at you topping my product. Especially with my next draft pick on board… AJ Styles!

SHANE McMAHON
"Come on, sis, keep it cool. You are on the blue brand after all. As for my next pick, he is THE brand. It's a new era and he has been away for a minute but even then I'm kinda surprised he still hasn't been picked. Returning from injury to Monday nights... John Cena!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Now that’s a big move. But I can go bigger, bolder, or dare I say… crazier? Welcome to SmackDown, the Lunatic Fringe… Dean Ambrose!”

SHANE McMAHON
"A great pick. You're starting to get the hang of this, huh? Now what I think Raw needs is a little more gold, how about it?" The crowd cheers in response. "As of last night, he is the new Intercontinental Champion, and he's bringing his lovely wife Maryse with him... The Miz!"

BWyHsJ5.png

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Gold may be valuable, but my next picks are worth twice as much as any name you can muster up, male or female. You wanted someone to lead the new era of female talent? A women’s revolution? Well look to SmackDown where you’ll find… Brie and Nikki Bella, The Bella Twins!”

2U9Yo81.png CUEBcXE.png

SHANE McMAHON
"Well continuing the trend of champions and teams, here's the best of both worlds... the WWE Tag Team Champions, The New Day!"

CHARLOTTE VS. BECKY LYNCH
As Stephanie and Shane make their way to the back, the opening synthesizers of “Sky’s the Limit” blares through the arena as the crowd’s positive reception begins to shake the venue. 

Out comes the one and only boss, Sasha Banks, confident as always, which is shown through her strut. She stands on the stage and puts her shutter shades on her head before walking down the ramp in a skin tight black jumpsuit and Timberland heel boots. She plays to the live crowd on her way to the ringside commentary area which she’ll be joining for the next contest after the commercial break.

END OF HOUR ONE

8 people like this

20w7LZh.png

We fade in from commercial break with "The Boss" Sasha Banks sitting at commentary.

MAURO RANALLO
“Sasha Banks, thank you very much for joining us here on this momentous evening!”

SASHA BANKS
“I wouldn’t miss this night for the world, Mauro! Thank you for having me.”

The infectious sound of Becky Lynch’s entrance music hits as the fiery female superstar comes rushing from behind the curtain, dressed in her trademark long black coat and steam punk goggles.

MAURO RANALLO
“And here comes someone you know very well, Sasha, the Irish Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch!”

SASHA BANKS
“I do know her very well, yes.”

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The following contest is scheduled for a one fall. Making her way to the ring… BECKKKKKKY LYNCH!!!”

Clouds of smoke shoot high into the arena ceiling while Becky takes a moment to absorb the love she was being given. She wipes a tear of joy from her black eye from WrestleMania and quickly makes her way down the ramp, shaking hands with the fans as she passes them by, then sliding into the ring. Her adrenaline begins to peak while she removes her jacket and goggles and awaits her opponent, desperate to get her hands on them after what happened a couple of nights ago. “Let’s go Becky,” chants begin to echo throughout the arena as a queen prepared to grace the common folk with an appearance….

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“I bet it upsets you that she’s getting that one-on-one match with our new Women’s Champion before you have!”

SASHA BANKS
“I mean, she can do what she wants. I haven’t lost to Charlotte, and Becky has twice with a championship. I always say, “be so good they can’t ignore you,” and they’re not gonna be able to ignore me for much longer!"

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“Well, Sasha Banks, you were so rude as to interrupt Charlotte during her championship coronation in the ring on Monday last night, that I’m sure that people panderer Shane McMahon will waste no time in drafting you to RAW!”

SASHA BANKS
“I hope he does! I’m the new era, I’m the new wave; I’m the future of the WWE, Jerry!”

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“If you’re the future, I’m gonna find myself a time machine!”

SASHA BANKS
“Quiet!”

Arrogant as one can be, the inaugural tentatively named WWE Women’s Champion comes out looking regal in her royal blue robe, a tribute to her father who followed behind her. She holds her arms out to both sides, basking in the incredibly loud wave of boos that greeted her.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“And her opponent. Making her way to the ring. She… is the WWE Women’s Champion… CHAAAAARLOTTTE!!!”

MAURO RANALLO
“And here she comes, the WWE Women’s Champion, Charlotte! How do you like Charlotte’s chances in tonight’s match?”

SASHA BANKS
“Well, I see she’s got her daddy hauling up the rear, so… I guess that makes what I think of her chances irrelevant, right?”

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“Oh, please! He’s a Hall of Famer! What makes him such a detriment to the match!”

SASHA BANKS
“Oh, umm… I don’t know! Maybe it’s the fact that he can’t keep his grubby little prune fingers off of Charlotte’s opponents! You saw how he tried to snatch me on RAW last night!”

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“You attacked his daughter!”

SASHA BANKS
“She deserved it!”

Feeding off the reaction, she simply smiles smugly as she walked down the ramp to the ring, both Becky and Sasha staring daggers through her with clenched fists as she came closer and removed her robe. Charlotte handed her robe to her father and did her signature cartwheel along the side of the ring before being met with a missile drop kick to the face once she landed back on her feet, by an enraged Becky Lynch, from off the ring apron.

MAURO RANALLO
“And Becky Lynch, not wasting any time getting her hands onto Charlotte!”

SASHA BANKS
“Haha! Get her, Becky!”

The two horsewomen have a nasty brawl at ringside until Charlotte gains the advantage, running Becky back first into the ring post, then grabbing her by the hair and whipping her over into the barricade. “HOW DARE YOU!” Charlotte growls into Becky’s face while clamping both sides of it, then picks her up and throws her into the ring to begin the match.

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“Are you kidding me!? This is insane! Throw out this match right now!”

As the ref signals for the bell, Charlotte mounts Becky and unloads stiff forearm after stiff forearm to her opponent, while Becky tries to block the attacks. The two flip over to where Becky is now on top delivering nasty blows to her rival/former friend, then she immediately pulls on her arm and tries to lock in the Dis-Harm-Her. Charlotte pulls herself toward a rope and the ref forces a rabid Becky Lynch off Charlotte, distracting the Irish Lasskicker for a moment before turning into a big boot from Charlotte. Charlotte quickly crawls over for the cover…

1…2…

Becky Lynch kicks out and the loud live audience pops.

MAURO RANALLO
“This one is about as heated between these two as a Twitter exchange between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, and the referee is helplessly trying to regain order and get this one back in the ring!”

Wasting no time by getting frustrated, Charlotte rises to her feet and wraps Becky’s leg around hers to lock in the Figure Eight, but Becky rolls Charlotte over into a schoolgirl pin…

1…2…

Charlotte kicks out to loud boos. The two superstars rise to their feet, eyes locked on one another. If this was going to wind up being the last time the two rivals faced each other for quite a while, both of them wanted to be the one who bested the other once and for all. Charlotte quickly interrupts the intense stare down by slapping Becky in the face, sending her down on one knee. Becky rises back up and Charlotte slaps her again then starts delivering stiff knife edge chops as the crowd shouts her father’s signature WOOOS, which she responds to with one of her own. Charlotte backs Becky into the corner turnbuckle and then irish whips her into the one diagonally across from it, running behind her. Becky delivers a stiff back kick to the gut of the incoming Charlotte, then hops on the second rope to deliver a sidekick to the face which sends Charlotte to the canvas. Charlotte gets up and storms toward Becky once again, this time walking right into an exploder suplex. Becky kips up to her feet and runs to the ropes to shake them and feed off the excited crowd. She turns around, hits the mat with both hands and runs at Charlotte -- who was now pulling herself up by using the turnbuckles -- hoping to connect with her Flying Firearm, but Charlotte sidesteps out of the way causing Becky to fly chest first into the turnbuckle. Immediately Charlotte hits a backpack stunner, then pulls Becky down back first into her sharp knee, then slams her back into the mat and goes for the cover…

1…2…Thr-

Becky kicks out and the crowd explodes at the spunky superstar fighting through the brutal offense of her opponent.

MAURO RANALLO
“Becky Lynch, showing a whole lot of resilience here in this match-up!”

SASHA BANKS
“C’mon, Becky…”

Charlotte screeches and looks around the ring to see if she can think of any way to get the advantage and end this match. She walks over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb to the top as Becky remained on the mat. Charlotte then goes for a moonsault, but Becky rolls out of the way and the ever athletic Charlotte lands on both feet.

MAURO RANALLO
“And Charlotte—thinking high-risk here, and… oh! But, Charlotte, able to recover!”

As Becky gets back to her feet and begins to run at Charlotte, Ric Flair grabs her leg to stop her, which was enough reason to make Sasha get up from commentary and get involved having lost the championship match at WrestleMania under similar circumstances.

SASHA BANKS
“Oh, hell no… excuse me...”

The Boss and the Dirtiest Player in the game begin to yell in each other’s faces, distracting Becky, when suddenly Charlotte rolls Becky up…

Ding ding ding. “And the winner of this match…. Chaaaaaarlottte!!!!” announces JoJo as Charlotte yells for someone to hand her her title. She grabs it from ringside and raises it in the air as the referee tries to restrain Becky Lynch from attacking Charlotte. Sasha then hops up on the apron and begins to climb through the ropes to confront Charlotte herself, but Charlotte quickly rolls out cackling at her rival’s attempt at confronting her. Disappointed, Becky wipes the sweat from her forehead and wonders what’s next for her having taken the fall to Charlotte twice now in three days. Sasha then walks over to relax Becky Lynch as the camera switches back and forth between Becky and Sasha in the ring and Charlotte walking back up the ramp, pleased at what quick work she made of Becky.

CHARLOTTE
“Your number one female draft pick, everyone! Bow down to your queen!” she yells to the angry crowd as SmackDown fades to a backstage segment.

8 people like this

20w7LZh.png

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
The camera cross fades into a backstage office area where Stephanie McMahon is seen with her arms around the neck of her husband Triple H as she pulls back from a tender kiss.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“In spite of Roman trying to ruin things earlier, I can’t tell you how excited I am for SmackDown. It’s gonna feel so good to absolutely decimate my brother and his ego when our show destroys his in the ratings. I mean look at the roster we already have, all led off by you and Seth Rollins.”

TRIPLE H
“You’re so sexy when you get like this.” Triple H grins down at his wife.

Trying not to rudely interrupt, Nikki and Brie Bella are seen slowly walking into the frame (Nikki dressed in a black and white variation of her ring gear, complete with white thigh high socks, a black and white cropped varsity jacket and Jeremy Scott Adidas high heel sneakers; Brie wearing a white variation of her gear as well, with a black and white flannel tied around her waist). Brie clears her throat, trying to contain her mild disgust given her since buried history with the McMahon-Helmsley clan. The crowd boos at the sight of the twins, recalling what they saw them do to fan favorite Paige the night prior.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Look who we have here,” Stephanie begins after she notices the Bellas. “SmackDown Live’s first female draft picks and the leaders of the women’s revolution: The Bella Twins.” Nikki and Brie look at each other with flattered grins.

BRIE BELLA
“Thanks Steph. We really appreciate this opportunity you’re giving us,” remarks Brie as she pets Steph’s shoulder.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Really girls, don’t mention it. I’m incredibly proud to call the two of you SmackDown Superstars, especially after that bold statement you made last night on Raw. It’s especially amazing to see you’ve decided to stick around, Brie, and Nikki coming back from that career threatening injury, training your ass off to perform beyond the level you used to. That’s exactly the type of passion and enthusiasm I want to see from all my talent, so it’s truly an honor to have you working for us.”

NIKKI BELLA
 “Awww, thank you,” responds Nikki with a smile. “Seriously though, you have our word that whatever the two of you need, we’ll graciously see to it.”

TRIPLE H
“We’ll hold you to that,” Triple H says with a wink and a smirk, throwing his hand over Stephanie’s shoulder.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“It’s good that the two of you are here, actually. Because with Charlotte taking the WWE Women’s Championship over to Raw, Smackdown is going to need a Women’s Championship of its own. So since we have a championship match main eventing tonight, why not keep that ball rolling?" Stephanie looks over at her husband with excitement. "I’m happy to let you two be the first to know that next week, in the SmackDown Live main event, there’s going to be a gauntlet match to crown the inaugural Smackdown Women’s Champion!”

BRIE BELLA
“That’s amazing,” exclaims Brie before gleefully jumping for joy with Nikki.

NIKKI BELLA
“As the longest reigning Divas champion, I think I got this on lock,” says Nikki as she playfully nudges her sister.

BRIE BELLA
“Bring it, bitch,” Brie jokes back until Seth Rollins walks into the frame to a very loud mixed reaction.

SETH ROLLINS
“Hello ladies. Stephanie. Triple H,” he greets. “You wanted to see me?”

BRIE BELLA
“We’re gonna get out of here,” announces Brie to Mr. and Mrs. McMahon-Helmsley.

Brie politely smiles at Seth, leaving Nikki to linger and give the first SmackDown Live draft pick a flirty smile and stare before following her sister. The camera fades out to a commercial break.

ROUND THREE DRAFT PICKS
We fade back in from commercial to see Stephanie and Shane at their podiums once more.

SHANE McMAHON
"My next pick is another leader for the women heading in to the new era and has proven she's willing to do just about anything to succeed. Not sure if her title means she holds any actual jurisdiction but I'm excited to find out. The Boss herself... Sasha Banks!"

jiHRsSc.png

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”My next pick has been a star since day one. He’s never been afraid to make a statement and I look forward to seeing everything he will be accomplishing right here on SmackDown Live. Tell your boss to try to keep him under control. Lucky for her and the rest of your roster, they won’t have to deal with… Kevin Owens!”

SHANE McMAHON
"A former four time World Champion, you don't get many like this next guy. The Celtic Warrior... Sheamus!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Don’t get many like a former four time World Champion? How about a six time World Champion, nine time Intercontinental Champion, seven time Tag Team Champion, et cetera. SmackDown, make way for the future Hall of Famer, whom I’ve had an interesting history with… Chris Jericho!”

SHANE McMAHON
"Well since Stephanie already snagged herself Kevin Owens, I guess tonight is the last time these two rivals are gonna be facing each other for a while because they're headed to opposite brands. My next pick... Sami Zayn!"

As Shane’s final pick for this round is named, a hype video is aired regarding the major occurences from Raw last night, including Charlotte’s Women’s Championship coronation, The Bella Twins’ brutal attack on Paige and the main event which saw Seth Rollins return to get his revenge on Roman. The video package then begins recounting the history between Seth and Roman with direct to cameras from their fellow Superstars, sharing their opinion on the rivalry. SmackDown then goes to another commercial break after hyping up another one of tonight's big matches with a match screen.

MAURO RANALLO
“Long time rivals are settling the score all night long and later in the show the trend continues when Kevin Owens takes on Sami Zayn, live on SmackDown!”

2kQgAbG.png

“And coming up next, a battle royal for the WWE United States Championship!”

vet8vUt.png

7 people like this

20w7LZh.png

BATTLE ROYAL [WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP]
SmackDown returns to a packed ring, a bevy of Superstars looking to win gold while Kalisto looks to prove himself by overcoming the odds and walking out still United States Champion. Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Darren Young, Jack Swagger, Titus O'Neil, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Heath Slater, Tyler Breeze, Fandango and the reigning champion survey their competition as the bell rings and chaos fills the ring. Slater, Axel and Dallas band together in order to make quick work of Swagger before celebrating not being the first ones eliminated in the center of the ring, but their gloating quickly comes back to bite them as the rest of the Superstars take notice and the trio known as The Social Outcasts are sent packing back to back. O'Neil and Fandango follow shortly after as the contest is already down to nine competitors.

Henry and Barrett fight in one corner, Rusev and Young in another while Kalisto goes for a hurricanrana on Sheamus, The Celtic Warrior managing to evade and catching him with a devastating Brogue Kick! Meanwhile, Breeze finds himself in a precarious position teetering on the top turnbuckle and is promptly tossed out by Henry. Ryback takes advantage and dumps Henry over the top rope but his celebration is cut short as Ziggler takes a leaf out of his book and manages to eliminate him, The Big Guy taking a bad landing. Ziggler turns in to an elbow from Barrett, taking him out of the equation for the moment as the ringside medical team check on Ryback, eventually helping him to the back.

The match is down to six as three members of the League of Nations, who the WWE Universe witnessed implode the previous night, find themselves the only Superstars on their feet, Barrett then quickly tackling Sheamus and the two rolling around exchanging shots. Rusev looks to make his presence known in the melee but is intercepted by Young, Ziggler quickly joining and the two giving Rusev dual right hands before sending him off the ropes and hitting a stereo dropkick. Sheamus and Barrett find their brawl spilling over the top rope and on to the apron leading to Ziggler and Young coming off the ropes opposite and delivering another stereo dropkick, eliminating them and narrowing the field to four. This brings the end of their temporary alliance as the two now turn their attention towards each other before walking in to a double clothesline from Rusev! The Bulgarian Brute uses his power to send both over the top rope, Young hitting the floor while Ziggler holds on, prompting Rusev to go over. The two scuffle as Kalisto charges, Rusev scouting it and causing Kalisto to bump Ziggler off the apron and eliminate him. Rusev charges now as Kalisto evades by baseball sliding through his legs and delivering a flurry of kicks once he gets to his feet. He prepares for the Salida del Sol when his attention is abruptly turned to the apron where Lana has made her way to from down the ramp! The momentary distraction is enough for Rusev to get out of the hold and give Kalisto a stiff kick to the gut before hurling him over the top rope and to the floor.

MAURO RANALLO
"And it's over! Rusev is a two-time United States Champion!"

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
"More importantly, boy am I glad to see Lana out here!"

MAURO RANALLO
"Indeed, it seems the power couple is on the same page and back in full force going forward. A big win for Rusev here tonight, even if he did have a little help. Don't go anywhere!"

ROUND FOUR DRAFT PICKS
The camera switches back to a wide shot of the stage where Stephanie and Shane wait to announce their next picks, Shane visibly upset at how the last match was won.

SHANE McMAHON
"Wow. Interesting outcome to that United States Championship match --- one that I cannot get down with. Carrying on… you saw my next picks make their debut last night, and what a debut it was. One of the hottest trios, fresh from NXT... Enzo Amore, Big Cass and Carmella!"

GqAYtqg.png

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Interesting pick. But now I feel like SmackDown is gonna need more forces of nature. A brute. The Bulgarian brute. You may be too much of an idiot to snatch this talent up, but I most certainly will. My next pick, joined by the beautiful, ravishing Russian, Lana is the WWE United States Champion… Rusev!”

C3HtEjR.png

SHANE McMAHON
"They don't get more brutal and scarier than this next guy and he's in a bad mood after WrestleMania... Bray Wyatt!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Speaking of bad moods following WrestleMania, hopefully my next pick is ready to rise to the occasion here on SmackDown and kick some LASS! Welcome… Becky Lynch!”

cTa1fuA.png

SHANE McMAHON
"Another scary guy, although I guess he also now has more of a weird side to him, thanks for that," he looks in the direction of Stephanie. "The Demon... Kane!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”You say weird, I say delightfully disturbed. But let’s get infinitely more disturbing than the soon to be B-Show with the man who has voices in his head… Randy Orton!”

SHANE McMAHON
"This next one I'm especially excited about after the impact he made last night. My next pick... Apollo Crews!"

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
The camera fades into a backstage interview conducted by Tom Phillips for Sami Zayn, the crowd popping loudly at the sight of the Underdog of the Underground. Tom begins his series of question with one about his thoughts on being drafted to Raw, then proceeds to prompt him regarding his final match with Kevin Owens for the foreseeable future. As Sami details his history with Kevin and explains his relief at this chapter being closed, Kevin rushes from behind and tackles his rival, unleashing a vicious attack that Sami attempts to fight off, but comes up short. The crazy backstage brawl ends with Kevin powerbombing Sami into a television monitor, then once more through a nearby table, before laughing at the fallen Sami and walking off. The crowd bursts into boos as we fade to black.

KEVIN OWENS VS. SAMI ZAYN
SmackDown comes back from break. With an air of arrogance and a sleazy grin, Kevin makes his way to the ring for his blow off match to earth-shattering boos. He taunts the live audience then waits for his opponent Sami Zayn to make his entrance, which he doesn’t. A member of the medical staff is seen walking down the ramp, informing the official that Sami cannot compete tonight and JoJo comes on the mic to rule the match a forfeit. As Kevin basks in the heat, Sami’s music hits and the crowd roars at the sight of a visibly weakened Sami, limping down the ramp to the ring, demanding the match be started. An astonished Kevin proceeds to brutally attack Sami once the bell is rung, kick starting a grueling, heated, back and forth contest that sees Kevin continuing to capitalize on Sami’s weakened state to the point where Sami can no longer keep fighting back. Kevin hits his Pop-Up Powerbomb and covers Sami for the three count and a decided victory, ending this portion of their Kevin/Sami saga.

MAURO RANALLO
"Wow, what a contest! A Match of the Year candidate to end what has been one of the most compelling rivalries in WWE history.”

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
"Sami should have took the hint and the forfeit. Enjoy Raw, buddy!”

END OF HOUR TWO

9 people like this

20w7LZh.png

ROUND FIVE DRAFT PICKS
We return to SmackDown and the stage with Stephanie and Shane, eager to continue drafting.

SHANE McMAHON
"I've gotten a couple of leaders for Raw's women's divison but now I think I'm gonna shake things up a bit. My next pick hails from Osaka, Japan, and has made quite the impact since arriving less than a year ago. I think you all know who I'm talking about, from NXT... Asuka!"

t6zHeiX.png

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”I’m also going to keep looking toward the future, but this time I’m talking about the future of the tag team division. Easily the best tag team in the world right now, bar none. Get on your feet for my next picks, from NXT… Chad Gable and Jason Jordan, American Alpha!”

SHANE McMAHON
"Already got one Wyatt, might as well get two more, right? Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, The Wyatt Family!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Keeping on trend with my last pick, nothing says future like THE Diva of Tomorrow. I mean, she did take a bit of an ass kicking last night, but I have no doubt in my mind that she’ll be ready to prove herself once again and cement her name in the women’s revolution conversation. Say hello to team blue… Paige!”

SjaZzeX.png

SHANE McMAHON
"My next pick has been floundering a little as of late, but with a match against John Cena up next, who knows what could happen... Alberto Del Rio!"

JOHN CENA VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO
The familiar sound of John Cena’s entrance music hits to a rapturous pop. One of the many big returns the past two nights, many were happy, shocked and excited to see the Raw draft pick make his triumphant return to the ring. Tonight he faces Alberto Del Rio, the last man he wrestled before he was put on the shelf. Redemption and revenge was a common theme for the week and it was to continue here. A hard hitting, fast paced contest follows the bell, with Alberto Del Rio getting the early advantage, capitalizing on a more vulnerable John Cena. The momentum, however, quickly shifts gears once John Cena’s adrenaline kicks in, desperate to re-establish himself and put himself back into the Heavyweight Championship conversation. The match ends when Cena catches Alberto Del Rio and locks in the STF to a huge avail.

ROUND SIX DRAFT PICKS
The final round of TV draft picks was ready to begin as we return to the stage area.

SHANE McMAHON
"The winner of the third annual Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal this past Sunday and a very talented young man coming to try his luck on Raw... Baron Corbin!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”She’s been re-establishing herself down in NXT where she initially helped birth this new era in women’s wrestling. My next pick, who I’m very excited for, is… Emma!”

V2Ar5wV.png

SHANE McMAHON
"From Manchester, England, a former bare-knuckle boxer, this next guy is the real deal. As for anyone who gets in his way, well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news... Wade Barrett!"

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”I think it’s safe to say that my two next picks are my favorites of the Samoan clan. Also coming to SmackDown to reinvigorate tag team wrestling… Jimmy and Jey Uso, The Usos!”

SHANE McMAHON
"I may not have been here for the last few years, as my dearest sister loves to constantly point out, but that doesn't mean I haven't been watching, and when I have, there's been one person who I've seen has been the backbone of the WWE women's division for a while, and with very few opportunities to show for it. I'm hoping that might change with me in charge. My next pick... Natalya!"

zfhk8M2.png

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”I respect that choice given how underappreciated she’s been, just like my final pick for now. He’s been out with an injury, but I’m ready to see what he’s capable of right here on SmackDown Live! Get ready for The King of Swing. The Swiss Superman. The Professional… Cesaro!”

SHANE McMAHON
"And for my final pick of the night, I’m going to end things off with a bang. Oh and it’s a big one Steph. There aren’t many words that does this international sensation justice, so I’m just going leave it there. Ready to take Monday Night Raw by storm... Shinsuke Nakamura!"

Flabbergasted at Shane’s final pick like the rest of the excited WWE Universe, Stephanie simply raises her nose in the air to prevent her brother from sensing her jealousy. The two siblings slowly walk toward each other at the center of the stage and shake hands before Stephanie slaps the taste out of Shane’s mouth, locking his jaw and grabs a mic while the crowd heckles her.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
”Fun and games are over now, brother, so bring it on. This. Is. War,” she growls, “And I promise I will come out the victor. Take care!”

Stephanie gives her brother an evil smirk before walking behind the curtain as SmackDown promotes the main event once more before commercial.

MAURO RANALLO
"Enemy lines have formally been drawn. Things are only going to get interesting from here and our catastrophic main event is sure to symbolize that. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is right after this commercial break!”

GQjI6gy.png

7 people like this

20w7LZh.png

SETH ROLLINS VS. ROMAN REIGNS © [WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP]

The highly anticipated main event has finally come, one that will see Seth Rollins return from a long knee injury, in search of redemption, while Roman Reigns---fresh off a big WrestleMania title win against Triple H---was seeking revenge against his former brethren. Both superstars make their way to the ring to heavy fanfare before the first bell is rung, and JoJo announces the two competitors, the big fight atmosphere setting in. This was it. This would not only settle the score between the arch rivals for the time being, but it would also determine where the WWE World Heavyweight Championship ends up. The ref signals for the bell and a gladiator style battle commences filled with brutal offense. It was an instant classic that saw both Superstars push their bodies to the limit, using every muscle as a weapon of mass destruction. It was a dramatic epic.

Worn out by the long, physical contest, both superstars struggle to get to their feet as the crowd is restless and raucous, shouting dueling “Let’s go Rollins” “Roman Reigns” chants, getting increasingly anxious for either man to get the victory, ending what has been an intense, thrilling match up. Pulling himself up using the top rope as he tries to regain his balance and stamina, Roman contemplates his next move as he’s drenched in sweat, looking across the ring at Seth Rollins who was still groggy and visibly exhausted, trying to catch his breath. As Roman measures his opponent to hit another spear, a haunting electric guitar chord begins to blare through the arena.

“TIME TO PLAY THE GAME…” the music begins as the live audience erupts in mixed reaction, drowning out the track. Out from behind the curtain comes Triple H with a sledgehammer in one hand, using the other to rip off his tie and rip open his dress shirt, exposing his pulsating muscles and the heaps of adrenaline that ran through them. Roman sensed what was about to happen and begins to snarl, furious at the possibility of him getting screwed over by the same man he thought he disposed of two nights ago at WrestleMania. Roman immediately turned his attention back to Seth and runs at full speed to hit his spear, which Seth ducks out of, sending Roman directly into a referee. The crowd erupts once again as the match delivers yet another twist, the referee now left unconscious. Overwhelmed and angry, Roman immediately rolls out of the ring and runs at Triple H, unloading a flurry of hard, stiff closed fists which Triple H returns.  The two violently brawl all over ringside, slamming each other into the apron and barricade, with Roman slowly getting the upper hand. Always the opportunist and being well aware that the match isn’t over until it’s over, Seth runs into the ropes, across the ring and over the top rope, hitting a corkscrew cross body on both his rival and his mentor. “Holy shit!” the boisterous crowd chants as Seth gets back to his feet and feeds off the energy given to him.

A chorus of boos begins to take over the venue as Stephanie McMahon comes out from backstage with a new referee and sends him down the ramp to officiate the rest of the match. Eager to capitalize on the fuel Roman lost, Seth claws him up by his hair and rolls him back into the ring where the new referee now stood. Seth gives an arrogant smile to the camera before picking up Roman to set up the Pedigree, but Seth is surprised when Roman lifts him over his shoulder and back body drops him. The crowd is on their feet and pops as it looks like the match is about to come to a close, to which Roman responds by flexing and sticking out his tongue for his fans. He turns back toward Seth who is getting to his feet and runs at him hitting a spear that nearly breaks Seth in two, then goes for the pin.

As Roman laid lifeless on top of Seth, he begins to realize the ref isn’t counting and the crowd is rioting, then turns his head to discover that Triple H is on the apron yelling directly in the referee’s face to cause a distraction, deafening all sounds for the clueless official. Angered once again, Roman uses the ropes again to help get to his feet as the ref continues to be occupied, when suddenly rushing out from the crowd comes Nikki Bella with a steel chair! The crowd goes wild at the sight of the female superstar’s shocking appearance and she quickly hops onto the apron nearest to Roman, hitting him over the head with her weapon with all her strength, leaving Roman groggy, his eyes slightly rolling back. Everyone in the arena is on their feet as Nikki jumps off the apron and discards the steel chair before the referee catches her, and Roman turns around into a kick in the gut from a barely recovered Seth Rollins. Seth pulls Roman by his hair forcing him in between his legs and hooks both of his arms before hitting the patent Pedigree and going for the cover. The ref turns his attention back the match and begins to count the cover.

…..

The ref signals for the bell as the crowd cheers loudly to commend the superstars for a thrilling match in spite of the shady outcome, mixed in with boos in light of said conclusion. Seth’s entrance music bounces off the concrete arena walls while Roman slowly rolls out of the ring to be escorted to the back by medical personnel and officials. “Here’s your winner and the NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion… SETH ROLLINS!!!!” says JoJo as she hands off the title to the referee who puts it in the arms of an exhausted Seth Rollins.

MAURO RANALLO
“In what is sure to be a controversial decision, Seth Rollins has brought the title home to SmackDown Live!”

JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER
“All is fair in sports entertainment!”

Triple H rushes into the ring and helps an emotional Seth get to his feet. “Welcome back, my boy. You did it,” he whispers into Seth’s ear, congratulating him on not only bringing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship home to SmackDown, but for his rapid recovery from his injury and managing to reclaim his throne.

Seth looks around confused, not one hundred percent sure about what took place in the final moments of the match, as the SmackDown roster make their way to the stage led by Brie Bella and Stephanie McMahon, who walked down the ramp to the ring applauding Seth on his victory. Triple H then hoists Seth up onto his shoulder as Seth raises the title high to bask in the glory of the loud live crowd. Nikki climbs into the ring as Triple H puts Seth back down and Seth looks at her with a raised brow, wondering what the hell she’s even doing out here. She gives Seth her signature devilish smirk before pulling him in for an innocent kiss on the lips, which catches him off guard and leaves him dazed and further confused. Seth looks her in the eye while Nikki uses her thumb to wipe off the bit of nude lipstick she got on him, giving him seductive eyes and a smile. He checks out every inch of her, from top to bottom, then pulls her back in for more kissing action, this time with their tongues slipping deep into each other’s mouths and knotting with one another, to which the crowd reacts to with another loud mixture of cheers and boos given how Nikki factored into the outcome of the title match. Nikki pulls away, biting onto Seth’s bottom lip for a second before blushing and stepping back with her twin sister and the rest of the Authority to allow Seth to celebrate his big victory and homecoming.

MAURO RANALLO
“A new era has indeed begun here in WWE. Thank you for tuning into SmackDown Live and be sure to check the WWE Network for the supplemental draft results. Until next week…”

Seth walks to and climbs the turnbuckles, swinging his title in the air as the SmackDown Live Draft fades to black to be continued on the WWE Network with the supplemental draft.

END OF SMACKDOWN LIVE

6 people like this

20w7LZh.png

CREDITS
written by @Shoaib. and me

AJ Styles vs. Stardust written by @Travis Mendes

Commentary for Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch written by: @Cooksie

graphics by: @Jake

4 people like this

raw_mock_2.png

A dazzling pyrotechnic display set the stage for the April 11th edition of Monday Night RAW, emanating from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California!

SHANE McMAHON BACKSTAGE PRE-TAPE
RAW opens with Shane McMahon on the titantron, going over the events that transpired in the past week. He mentions going one-on-one with The Undertaker, Roman Reigns and becoming the RAW General Manager all in the course of forty-eight hours—he also mentions RAW losing the WWE Championship in the Draft, as Seth Rollins was able to fulfill his goal of reclaiming it from Roman Reigns.

To fulfill RAW’s need for a World championship, Shane McMahon formally announced the introduction of the WWE Universal Championship to the RAW brand. Named after the WWE Universe, he’s arranged a tournament that pit RAW’s best again each other. That tournament begins now, leading us into our first matchup.

ROMAN REIGNS VS. SHEAMUS
RAW opened with the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns, facing off against long-time rival, Sheamus. The two would go onto have a competitive, hard-hitting contest, before Sheamus, who looked well on the way to winning, would be distracted by an interfering Wade Barrett! Barrett would distract Sheamus for long enough for Roman Reigns to recover with a Superman Punch and spear combo for the pinfall win, to advance in the Universal Championship tournament!

MICHAEL COLE
“What a win for Roman Reigns, as he advances in the Universal Championship tournament—one step closer, to being back on top of the mountain, after losing it all!”

COREY GRAVES
“Yeah, a big part in thanks to Wade Barrett—what a cheap victory!”

MICHAEL COLE
“And OH, look at this! Sheamus! Barrett! They’re brawlin’, all over the Staples Center!”

The camera captured Sheamus and Wade Barrett in a closed fist showdown, trading blows as after several moments, an army of referees hits the ring to break up the action.

COREY GRAVES
“Oh, c’mon! Let ‘em fight! That man just cost Sheamus a chance to become the inaugural Universal Champion!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Seems like these two are on a collision course—with Wade Barrett also competing in this tournament, you’ve gotta expect Sheamus to want to return the favor.

Well, moving away from the championship tournament, and onto tag team action!”

The scene shows Alicia Fox and Carmella walking towards the gorilla position backstage.

COREY GRAVES
“Oh, I’m so excited for this one! It’s the new wave of the Women’s evolution, as Carmella teams with Alicia Fox to take on Billie Kay and Peyton Royce!”

MICHAEL COLE
“And that match is up next, when RAW returns! Don’t go anywhere!”

tuUuxYk.png

3 people like this

LILIAN GARCIA
“The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making her way to the ring, from Pontre Vedre Beach, Florida, ALLLLLICIA! FOX!”

Alicia Fox struts her way out onto the stage to cheers, whipping her feather boa around for all-to-see, as the bubbly veteran got set for tag team action inside the Staples Center!

MICHAEL COLE
“Welcome back to RAW! And here comes Alicia Fox!”

COREY GRAVES
“She’s a ten-year veteran of the WWE, but she’s about to play host to a brand new generation of women in this division—teaming with and facing NXT graduates!”

MICHAEL COLE
“It was the WWE Draft last week that gave way to the largest mass exodus of talent from our developmental system in the history of this company, that has completely altered the complexion of our rosters! We’re gonna see how these ladies hang in comparison to one of the staples of our women’s division.”

As Alicia made her way into the ring, the theme music of her partner, Carmella, rang throughout the arena, as Carmella skipped her way out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, to cheers.

CARMELLA
“My name is Carmella… And I am, the PRINCESS… of Staten Island… and the most fabulous woman in the W-W-E!”

She proceeded to dash down the ramps, slapping the hands of the fans, and dancing once entering the ring. She centered herself briefly, microphone still in hand.

CARMELLA
“Bada bing, hottest chick in the ring! How you doin’!?”

Carmella blows a kiss to the audience, before removing her jacket and readying herself alongside her tag team partner.

LILIAN GARCIA
“And their opponents! From Sydney Australia, the team of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay!”

The confident duo of Billie Kay and Peyton Royce looked fierce, as they walked onto the stage and down the ramp, to a mild amount of boos from the audience.

MICHAEL COLE
“And here comes Billie Kay and Peyton Royce— like Carmella, NXT graduates being brought up onto the RAW roster in the Draft. Give us a little more information about these two, Corey.”

COREY GRAVES
“Well, Carmella wastes a good portion of her time hanging out with those doofuses Enzo and Big Cass, I’d go as far as to say that Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, while definitely more sophisticated, are probably tighter than they are. They grew up in this business together, they’re from the same part of the world, and now they’re looking to take Monday Night RAW by storm.”

MICHAEL COLE
“These two, an established tandem, against Alicia Fox and Carmella, a makeshift team. We’ll be looking for Alicia Fox to give Carmella some guidance, otherwise this could be pretty elementary for the team of Kay and Royce.”

The pair of Billie and Peyton looked on at Alicia Fox and Carmella in disgust as they finished their entrances, before the two teams going to their respective corners.

With Peyton Royce and Alicia Fox looking to start off the match, the bell rang! DING, DING, DING!

CARMELLA AND ALICIA FOX VS. BILLIE KAY AND PEYTON ROYCE
Peyton and Alicia Fox locked up, before Alicia quickly transitioned into a side headlock. Peyton slid out and applied a waistlock, before Alicia delivered an elbow shot to the temple of Peyton Royce. With Peyton stunned, Alicia transitioned into a side headlock takedown. Alicia kept the hold in, forcing Peyton to kick her legs up, before wrapping them around Alicia’s head to break the latter’s hold. After a few moments of struggling, Alicia was able to kip up to break the hold. She stood up, allowing the rookie Peyton to stand up and face her again. Alicia went to lock up once more, when Peyton met her with a swift kick to the gut. She followed it with a clubbing shot to the back, sending Alicia to her knees. Peyton would grab Alicia by the hair, and force Alicia face-first into the mat!

Peyton grabs Alicia by the hair once more, talking trash. “You’re old news, sister!”, the Venus Fly Trap quipped, before Alicia took the opportunity to slap Peyton Royce! Alicia scrambled up to her feet, hit the ropes and dashed towards Peyton Royce—who lifted Alicia up into the air and dropped her with a flapjack! Alicia floundered on the mat, as Peyton went for the pin! ONE, TWO… kickout by Alicia Fox!

Peyton drug Alicia back up to her feet, placing in her and Billie’s corner. Tag to Billie Kay! Billie came and looked to kick Alicia in the gut, but Alicia caught Billie’s foot! She dragged Billie down, breaking her balance, before delivering a kitchen sink to the head of the falling Billie! Alicia Fox quickly attacked Peyton Royce, knocking her off of the apron with a forearm shot. Alicia leaps up onto the second rope and connects with a sunset flip powerbomb to the lurched over Billie Kay. She holds it for a pinfall attempt! ONE, TWO… kickout by Billie Kay! Alicia Fox gets back up to her feet, before leaping into a somersault leg drop! She goes for the cover again! ONE, TWO… Peyton Royce breaks up the pin! Peyton grabs Alicia by the hair and picks her up… but Alicia reverses, tossing Peyton Royce between the middle rope!

Alicia grabs Billie Kay by the hair, getting the latter to her feet, before dragging her over into her and Carmella’s corner. Tag to Carmella! Alicia Fox stays in the ring for a moment, dropping Billie Kay with a Northern Lights Suplex! She bridges, keeping Billie on the mat, while Carmella proceeds to lock in a figure-four leglock!

MICHAEL COLE
“And Carmella! Figure four!”

COREY GRAVES
“This move’s usually not in her repertoire—maybe she’s sending a message to the Women’s Champion!”

Alicia rolls off of Billie Kay and out from the ring from under the bottom rope, while Carmella keeps her submission in! Peyton Royce dashes to the other side of the ring, reaching into it and grabbing Carmella by the head, slamming the back of her head against the mat! The shock of the impact breaks the hold, allowing Billie Kay to squirm free!

MICHAEL COLE
“And OOH, Peyton Royce, just slamming Carmella head first into the mat! And as Corey was referring to, the RAW Women’s Champion, Charlotte, will be addressing the WWE Universe once again, as rumors run rampant regarding the status of her rival, Sasha Banks!”

COREY GRAVES
“And that’s what makes matches like this so important—you wanna establish yourself, be able to fill a void if there is one in the Women’s Championship picture. A win here is definitely going to give someone a boost in pursuit of that elusive spot.”

Carmella holds her head in pain, as Billie Kay gets back to her feet. She drags Carmella by the feet into the center of the ring, before throwing several forearm shots to the face, as Carmella instinctively puts her hands up to soften the blows. Billie hoists Carmella up by the arm, before dropping her back down to the mat with a snap suplex! She covers! ONE, TWO… Carmella kicks out! Billie Kay immediately locks in a side sleeper, as Carmella looks incredibly uncomfortable under the hold of Billie! With the WWE Universe willing her on as Alicia Fox leads the claps, Carmella gets up to her feet and delivers a stunner. She favors her head as she goes down, but as Billie Kay recovers against the ropes, it gives Carmella a window to dash back towards Alicia Fox in her corner! Before Carmella can make the tag, Billie Kay catches up to her grabbing her by the foot! Carmella reverses, delivering an enziguiri! Tag to Alicia Fox!

The crowd cheers as Alicia Fox comes in and hits a single-legged dropkick! Alicia Fox charges towards Peyton Royce, who ducks a forearm shot, but doesn’t duck a big kick that sends Peyton Royce off of the apron! Billie Kay charges towards Alicia Fox, looking for a big boot, but Alicia ducks! Billie’s foot gets caught up on the top rope, allowing Alicia Fox to spin from behind her and go into a roll up! ONE, TWO, THREE!

The crowd cheers, as Alicia Fox and Carmella capture the victory!

LILIAN GARCIA
“Here are your winners, the team of Alicia Fox and Carmella!”

Alicia Fox and Carmella embrace in the middle of the ring, as Billie Kay and Peyton Royce regroup ringside.

MICHAEL COLE
“And what a win for Alicia Fox, as she knocks off the newcomers in Billie Kay and Peyton Royce!”

COREY GRAVES
“Yeah, and if I was Carmella, I’d be going back to the drawing board and realizing that coasting isn’t going to get you to the top of the ranks in the women’s division, that’s for sure. But, all kudos to Alicia Fox for seizing the opportunity.”

MICHAEL COLE
“Alicia Fox, continuing to look impressive on Monday Night RAW!”

The winning team celebrates as their arms are raised, before RAW segues into the next segment.

6 people like this

BIG SHOW VS. THE MIZ
The next contest was a Universal Championship tournament first round match-up, pitting up former tag team partners in the Big Show and the Intercontinental Champion, The Miz. With Maryse ringside, The Miz cautiously approached the match with Big Show, who looked ready to tear into the Intercontinental Champion. Big Show dominated most of the match, tossing Miz around the ring like a rag doll, before Maryse would eventually interfere, throwing a chair into the ring and allowing The Miz to smack Big Show over the back with it, causing a disqualification! The Miz would continue to attack Big Show, before Big Show would toss the chair away, and grip Miz’s neck, looking for a Chokeslam! Maryse would enter the ring and mace the Big Show! With Big Show blinded, Miz would hit a snapmare driver to the mat to drop the World’s Largest Athlete! Miz would raise his Intercontinental Title high, before Mojo Rawley rushed the ring and tackled The Miz! Miz rolls out of the ring, as Maryse tended to him, while Mojo hyped up the crowd, and made his presence known to The Miz!

COREY GRAVES
“Well, I hope he’s satisfied, because you just made a huge enemy in the A-Lister, our Intercontinental Champion, The Miz!”

MICHAEL COLE
“I think that’s what he wanted, Corey!”

COREY GRAVES
“I wouldn’t be surprised, he and Zack Ryder were buddies back in NXT, but I’m not so sure if lining yourself up to be embarrassed in the same fashion that your friend was is what I’d call ‘friendship goals’, Michael!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Mojo Rawley, staking his claim here tonight—but coming up next, Corey, I know you’re ready for this. It’s being described as the ‘spectacular debut’ of Eva Marie!”

COREY GRAVES
“It’s not just described, it IS spectacular, Cole! All Red Everything herself is about to be in this very arena at any minute now, and no one knows Eva Marie more than Los Angeles does—I can’t wait to hear this crowd’s reaction to this sports-entertainment EVENT, Michael. I’m getting goosebumps just thinking about it!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Eva Marie’s spectacular debut, up next, when RAW rolls on!”

QRZwBKj.png

END OF HOUR ONE

2 people like this

RAW would continue, as the Staples Center descended into boos!

MICHAEL COLE
“…Um, Corey?”

COREY GRAVES
“Be quiet, Michael, it’s starting!”

FROM CONCORD, CALIFORNIA

COMES THE MOST STYLISH…

ELEGANT

BEWITCHING

ETERNALLY BEGUILING

AND FANTASTICALLY FASCINATING WOMAN TO APPEAR IN THIS, OR ANYYYY ARENA

ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE SEDUCED

ENCHANTED

DAZZLED!

AND ENTRANCED

BY ALL RED EVERYTHING HERSELF…

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAA

MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The avant-garde introduction would accompany Eva Marie, as All Red Everything herself walked down the ramp for her first match as a part of the RAW roster.

COREY GRAVES
“Oh my gosh, Cole! I can barely contain myself! That is all woman walking down that ramp right now!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Uh, Corey, what happened to that ovation that you were talking about earlier?”

COREY GRAVES
“Did you not hear it, Michael? This place came unglued when Eva Marie’s music hit! Now they’re going to be treated to their hometown hero making her spectacular debut on Monday Night RAW!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Uh, no, I didn’t hear it. I heard this place booing!”

COREY GRAVES
“Some people lost their voice and wanted to make some noise! It’s hard to keep yourself contained when Eva Marie is in the house!”

Cameron, her opponent, was already in the ring, warming up, as Eva made a dramatic entrance!

Eva Marie dramatically removed her robe, posing for the crowd, before blowing kisses and pointing to various members of the WWE Universe, as most continued to boo her. The two former Total Divas stars would position themselves in opposite corners, as the bell rang! DING, DING, DING!

EVA MARIE VS. CAMERON
Cameron would go and extend a hand out to Eva, looking for a handshake. Eva would accept—Eva kicks Cameron in the gut! Cameron drops to a knee, and Eva backs up, before sliding into the EYE OF THE STORM!

Eva Marie goes for the cover, hooking both legs! ONETWOTHREE! Cameron realizes she’s in a pinning predicament well after the referee’s hand has reached a quick three!

COREY GRAVES
“OH MY GOD! SHE DID IT! YES! SHE DID IT!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Wow!”

COREY GRAVES
“EVA MARIE DID THE UNTHINKABLE IN HER HOMETOWN—SHE ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED AND OUTSMARTED CAMERON, AND CAME OUT WITH THE VICTORY!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Um, I’m not sure about that, I think that was an unusually paced count by the referee, but Eva Marie catches Cameron off-guard and picks up an impressive victory here on RAW!”

A dazed Cameron looks confused, as she looks around in shock, as the crowd boos Eva Marie’s shocking victory!

AND THE WINNER OF THE MATCH…

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVAAAAAAAA

MAAAARRRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

COREY GRAVES
“YAS, QUEEN! And there was nothing unusual about it, Cole! Eva Marie outsmarted Cameron and dropped her with the Eye of the Storm for the three count! That’s all there is to it!”

MICHAEL COLE
“I feel like a lot of people will have something else to say about that, but I digress!”

The personal announcer returns to announce Eva’s victory over the PA system, as Eva Marie celebrates her victory, posing for the crowd on the second turnbuckle! She makes a gesture to represent a championship belt , which incenses the crowd even more!

COREY GRAVES
“Oh ho ho ho, there it is! The Red Queen is coming for the top spot on Team Red!”

MICHAEL COLE
“Eva Marie, confident as ever, as she looks to position herself higher in the totem pole, despite how she might’ve done it!”

Eva Marie is seen blowing a final kiss to the crowd, before RAW faded into the next segment.

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
Sami Zayn is seen backstage adjusting his flat cap in the mirror, when Finn Balor can be seen with his jacket collar popped behind Sami in the mirror. Sami turns around, and the two friends greet each other. After some small talk, Finn wishes Sami luck in his match, and tells him that he hopes to see him later in the semi-finals.

6 people like this

ENZO AMORE AND BIG CASS VS. THE NEW DAY
The next match was a tag team collision between Enzo Amore and Big Cass between The New Day. After making an emphatic debut last week and calling out The New Day, Enzo and Cass, with Carmella by their side, were determined to capture a victory over the tag team champions. In a match where Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods would dominate Enzo Amore, the tide turned when Big Cass was tagged in, as the seven-foot-tall giant from the Empire State had his way with both Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods. It wasn’t until Big E scooped up Carmella and began to walk away from the ring with her that both Enzo and Cass were distracted enough for Kofi Kingston to hit the Trouble in Paradise on Big Cass and score the pinfall for his team!

Big E would sit Carmella on the ramp, and celebrate with the New Day’s victory over Enzo and Cass in the ring.

MOJO RAWLEY INTERVIEW
Mojo Rawley is interviewed backstage by Charly Caruso, in which the Hype Man would indicate that he’s out for revenge for his bro, Zack Ryder’s, sake, and that’s why he wouldn’t let The Miz get away with his usual shenanigans tonight. Before he could get into how he does not only get hyped, he stays hyped, The Miz would attack him from behind, as Maryse giggled.

SAMI ZAYN vs. LUKE HARPER
Sami Zayn and Luke Harper would meet in a Universal Championship tournament first-round match. The match was competitive, as Sami’s speed and technical abilities would come face to face with Luke Harper’s power and ferocity. Ultimately, it would be Sami Zayn who would capture the victory over the Wyatt Family member with the Helluva Kick.

MICHAEL COLE
“And Sami Zayn, picking up a HUGE upset victory tonight!”

COREY GRAVES
“I didn’t believe for a second that Sami could win this match—I’m as shocked as everyone else!”

MICHAEL COLE
“The pep talk from the NXT Champion, Finn Balor, seems to have done wonders for Zayn, as he advances in the Universal Championship tournament!

And coming up next, last week, Charlotte came face-to-face with Sasha Banks, and got dropped with the Bank Statement! We thought we’d see these two women collide, but per the office of the RAW General Manager, Sasha Banks and Charlotte will not be facing off tonight! RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte will address the rumors and the WWE Universe, and that’s next!”

Xc3kiWF.png

2 people like this

RAW returned from its commercial break, continuing to emanate from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California!

The crowd descended into boos as the RAW Women’s Champion, Charlotte, made her way out onto the stage in street gear, alongside her father, the ‘Nature Boy’, Ric Flair.

The Women’s Champion seemed to be in good spirits—a far cry from her state of mind following last week’s edition of RAW. As the Champ and her Hall of Fame father entered the ring, the crowd continued to decry her arrival, which only seemed to entertain the Flairs more.

With her title around her waist, the champion centered herself in the middle of the ring.

CHARLOTTE
“So, have you heard the talk of the town?”

She laughs to herself, as the crowd seems to recognize what she’s about to talk about.

CHARLOTTE
“Y’know, in this business, there are a lot of… rumblings, right? A lot of rumors! But, lest we all forget, I am the daughter of the two-time WWE Hall of Famer… Ric… Flair…”

She allows her father to have his moment, as a small portion of the crowd lets out “WOOOOO”’s.

CHARLOTTE
“So, my father’s lifetime in this business has earned him some pretty good connections. And those connections… are my connections. Those connections have no reason to lie.

So, when I got a text sometime in the middle of the afternoon, and my father and I were driving down to this very arena, I almost couldn’t contain my laughter!

I know what you’re thinking—oh, what is it, Charlotte? And I’ll get to that—but first, I want to address something.

I’ve always found that the people with the loudest voices are the ones that have nothing to say. I was reminded of that… last week… when a certain someone decided it’d be best to RUIN my coronation as your Queen of this division! I was embarrassed in front of the largest RAW crowd of the year, and honestly… I’m glad it happened.”

She chuckles.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s right. I’m GLAD that it happened. Because do you wanna know what? Karma’s always a real you-know-what. And, YOU, Sasha Banks, should know first-hand about that, huh, sister?!

YOU ALL FILLED THIS ARENA THINKING YOU WERE GOING TO SEE ME AND SASHA BANKS HAVE A MATCH, RIGHT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE?

The crowd boos, not taking a liking to Charlotte’s mockery of them.

“WELL, TOO BAD! BECAUSE IT’S… CANCELLED!

As the crowd continues to boo, Charlotte makes her way out to the ringside area. She notices a young girl in the front row being held up by her father, with the young fan wearing Sasha Banks’ shades.

CHARLOTTE
“Aww, sweetheart, did your lowest common denominator of a father let you walk around here supporting not just a FRAUD, but a FRAGILE ONE AT THAT? You poor thing! Let me help you out…”

She proceeds to snatch the sunglasses off of the child’s face, and snaps it in half! The father looks irate as the audience boos, while the child proceeds to cry.

With Ric laughing from inside the ring, Charlotte rolls back in, centering herself in the squared circle.

CHARLOTTE
“That’s right! Sasha Banks’ luck finally ran out, hahaha! No longer will she be able to extort my name and those five minutes or so we were friends to sustain her own career! Just like Becky Lynch can’t anymore! So, what I’m gonna do, is what I should have done last week after I was NEGLECTED and TARGETED by the RAW management—I’ve decided to make a royal decree! I am hereby EXPELLING Sasha Banks from my kingdom and DEMANDING that she be sent to SmackDown Live upon her return—if there ever is one!

So, c’mon, Shane-O! I’ve said my piece, and I’m not leaving until you give me what I want!”

Charlotte lowers the microphone, and holds her arms out to boos, waiting for the arrival of the RAW General Manager.

On cue, Shane McMahon fulfills Charlotte’s request and begins making his way out to the ring. The crowd shows its full support of the General Manager, as he finds himself face-to-face with the Women’s Champion and her father in the middle of the ring.

SHANE McMAHON
“I’m not sending Sasha Banks to SmackDown.”

The crowd cheers at Shane’s refusal of Charlotte, as she rolls her eyes, and yells out “WHY NOT!”, with her father also displaying a look of annoyance.

SHANE McMAHON
“Why not?! Because I gave up so many picks in that draft board just to get her, and as great of a performance you pulled out at WrestleMania, there’s no way I only want just you as the only of the Four Horsewomen on this show.”

CHARLOTTE
OHHHHHH MY GOSH, SHANE! THE FOUR HORSEWOMEN… WASN’T! EVEN! REAL! IT WAS THREE GIRLS I WAS FIGHTING AT THE TIME TAKING THE CREDIT FOR MY HARD WORK THAT REVOLUTIONIZED THIS INDUSTRY! THEY’RE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ME! YOU SHOULDN’T BE CLINGING ONTO SECOND RATE TALENT LIKE THAT, YOU SHOULD BE SHIPPING THEM OVER TO YOUR COMPETITION!”

SHANE McMAHON
“Well, if you put like that, now there’s no way I can trade Sasha Banks to SmackDown that way.

Here, this is the deal—yes, Sasha called you out last week; yes, I let it happen because one: I had other things to worry about, like fighting for my job, so I wasn’t even exactly in direct jurisdiction of you quite yet. And two, because I know that’s a match that the WWE Universe wanted to see after your father got involved in the Triple Threat match at WrestleMania.

Now, yes, Sasha’s gonna be out of commission for a minute; and luckily for you, I don’t have any evidence to believe that this was caused by you, so, despite you acting out as if you accomplished something, I hold no suspicion towards you.”

CHARLOTTE
“Not to interrupt you, Shane, but, uh, hello? I accomplished EVERYTHING Sasha Banks could even dream of when I won this championship at WrestleMania!”

SHANE McMAHON
“I understand that. That was two weeks ago, though. And we can’t keep dwelling on the past—we’ve gotta move towards the future. It’s a New Era in the WWE; the Evolution Era! And because of that, the Women’s Evolution is going to continue, with or without Sasha Banks as your next challenger.

Now, I’ve had some time to scout matches tonight, hopefully you’ve done the same, and I think that right now, the door’s wide open. There are plenty of capable women I drafted other than Sasha Banks that could give you a real run for your money, Charlotte, and sooner rather than later, one of ‘em’s gonna step up.”

CHARLOTTE
“Oh, yeah!? Like who!? No one back there can touch me in this ring!”

SHANE McMAHON
“Well, Charlotte, you’d be real…”

CHARLOTTE
[suddenly] “COME ON THEN! BRING IT!”

Charlotte raises out her arms, facing the direction of the stage.

CHARLOTTE
“IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE THIS TITLE OFF OF ME, COME DOWN HERE AND TRY IT!”

SHANE McMAHON
“Charlotte, that’s not—"

The ovation could be heard from the streets, as the Japanese Superstar gestured through her theatrical entrance, dressed to compete with the NXT Women’s Championship around her waist. Her wedding kimono and mask sold the unique style of the Empress of Tomorrow, as the newly-drafted member of the Women’s division wasted no time in making her presence known!

Charlotte, initially looking frightened, played off the champion’s entrance as she entered the ring. Removing her mask on the top turnbuckle, she removed her kimono as well, and entered a dramatic stare down with the RAW Women’s Champion!

Asuka eventually smiled at Charlotte, while Charlotte proceeded to remove her championship from her waist and raise in the air. Asuka did the same with hers, to which Charlotte replied:

CHARLOTTE
“I’ve won that, too, y’know! That’s not impressive! It’s not impressive!”

Shane McMahon, looking very interested at the prospect, got ready to say his piece, before being suddenly interrupted by…

A DEAFENING chorus of boos as Eva Marie’s theme hit, signaling the re-emergence of the Red Queen! After her victory earlier in the night, the Total Divas star seemed ready to also place her name in the championship conversation, much to the chagrin of the WWE Universe! Asuka looked on in interest, while Charlotte seemed to withhold laughter as Eva made her way down the ramp.

Posing for the audience, Eva allowed the fans to take a lasting look at those gifts, before…

…her dramatic entrance was interrupted by Carmella’s theme music! The crowd gave a tepid reaction for the Princess of Staten Island, making her third appearance on the show tonight. Nonetheless, Carmella radiated energy, as she moonwalked on the stage before dashing past Eva Marie to get herself onto the apron, and into the eyes of Asuka and Charlotte.

The flow of women continued as Alicia Fox entered the fray, with the veteran strutting her way out to the ring to some cheers.

SHANE McMAHON
“Alright, alright, I can see where this is going. Enough. No more entrances.”

Carmella remained on the ring apron, while Alicia looked confused from ringside, as she stood next to Eva Marie, looking more indifferent.

SHANE McMAHON
“…But I like this. So, here’s what we’re gonna do, Charlotte. Next week, the four of these women: Alicia Fox, Carmella, Eva Marie and Asuka will take part in a Fatal-4-Way match to determine who will face you, Charlotte, in two weeks at the Payback pay-per-view for the RAW Women’s Championship!”

The crowd cheered at the announcement of the match, as the women who had arrived to challenge Charlotte looked pleased, as well!

SHANE McMAHON
“And don’t think you’ll have the night off, either, because you’ll be competing next week, too. And if your opponent is able to defeat you, they’ll be getting inserted into that match, making it a Fatal-Five-Way.

Good luck to you all. Thank you!”

Shane emphatically dropped the microphone, as Charlotte looked stunned, clearly unhappy with all of the people she’d have to scout as they looked to challenge for her title!

The camera catches another shot of the crowd’s reaction to the news as the women opposing Charlotte looked pleased, before RAW segued into the next segment, showing Finn Balor warming up backstage, prepping for a Universal Championship tournament first-round match against John Cena in RAW’s main event!

FINN BALOR VS. JOHN CENA
The NXT Champion, Finn Balor, would debut in RAW’s main event against the returning John Cena in tonight’s final first-round match in the Universal Championship Tournament! Cena, finally meeting Balor after offering him a match back at Beast in the East, where Balor won the NXT Championship, was a spectacle that the Staples Center ate up! In a match worthy of being called the main event of Monday Night RAW, John Cena was well on his way to defeating Finn Balor, before Finn flipped out of the Attitude Adjustment and into a Pele Kick! A following Coup de Grace would secure Finn Balor the SHOCK victory over John Cena, advancing him in the tournament!

The upset electrified the WWE Universe, as the crowd was elated in seeing Finn Balor capture such a huge victory in his first match on the RAW roster!

With a final shot of Finn Balor raising his arms out to a crowd doing the same, RAW faded to a close.

END OF RAW

5 people like this

YlLELAA.png
if cooksie minaj post it cooksie minaj wrote it u_u

give @Jake on his posts for making graphics if you liked those

and @Shoaib. if you come for me not formatting it properly i'm gonna grip your neck

ty

Smackdown_app_Rendered_new--1f8fe7b3c013

Pyrotechnics light up the arena as they are ignited and the camera pans across the WWE Universe as SmackDown LIVE goes live for their April 12th edition, emanating from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.  

MAURO RANALLO
“A new era for WWE began one week ago today and now we’re all eagerly awaiting what it may have in store! I'm Mauro Ranallo and this is JBL. Welcome one and all to SmackDown LIVE!”

20w7LZh.png

The crowd isn’t given long to settle as the sound of Triple H’s music instantly hits and out comes the King and Queen of WWE, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, making their way to the ring that’s set up with a red carpet display, three long banners that hang from the ceiling of photos of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins and three marble podiums with a title under each, all veiled with the exception of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The two walk up the steel steps, across the apron, and Triple H holds the middle rope down so Stephanie can enter, ignoring the thunderous boos they’re receiving. Stephanie looking smug as can be with a vile grin grabs a microphone and holds it to her mouth, inhaling the heat she’s receiving before speaking while Triple H goes over to grab a microphone of his own.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Welcome everyone to the number one program on WWE television, SmackDown LIVE!”

The crowd continues to boo.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Tonight is a big night here in the Staples Center as not only will we be having a coronation for the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, right here, right now --- a title that belongs nowhere else but on my show, might I add… But in our HUGE main event, we’re having a gauntlet match to crown the FIRST ever WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion!”

The crowd can’t help but pop loudly at the highly anticipated main event being announced, as Stephanie smiles with a self-congratulatory look in her eyes over her women’s division.

TRIPLE H
Triple H throws him arm around Stephanie and kisses her on the cheek as she speaks, which incites more heat. He raises his mic to his face with a smirk. “And that’s not all! Tonight marks the beginning of our WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship tournament that will see teams like The Usos, American Alpha, Epico & Primo and a little tag team we threw together which consists of AJ Styles & Randy Orton compete to decide who will become our inaugural champs.”

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“See,” Stephanie interjects, “Because unlike my pathetic brother Shane who is more concerned with reliving his glory days like that movie ‘The Wrestler’, as GM I’m more concerned with giving our talent the best opportunities.” The crowd is raucous at Stephanie’s hypocrisy in regards to Triple H wrestling not long ago. Always one step ahead of the live crowd, Stephanie continues to push their buttons. “And that’s why I’m so glad to have my husband as part of my brand in an active role because who better to help my Superstars come into their own and push them to their limits in this ring than THE greatest WWE Superstar of all time?”

Triple H stretches on a big smile as Stephanie turns to him and the two give each other an innocent kiss which attracts more negative reception.

TRIPLE H
“Now… without further ado. I’d like everyone on their feet for a legend in the making. Your NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion… SETH ROLLINS!”

Stephanie and Triple H turn their attention toward the stage along with the camera, but neither Seth’s titantron nor his entrance music plays.

TRIPLE H
Already frustrated, Triple H returns to the microphone. “Let’s try this again. NOW… without further ADO. I’d like EVERYONE on their feet for a LEGEND in the making. Your NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion… SETH ROLLINS!”

Stephanie and Triple H turn their attention toward the stage once again, but still nothing is played.

TRIPLE H
“What in the hell is going on back there?!” he exclaims as Stephanie looks on confused.

The titantron then begins to flicker out of control and the camera switches over to the backstage control area where Nikki Bella is seen violently brawling with Paige. The crowd erupts into a rapturous pop.

PAIGE
“YOU BITCH!” Paige cries out as Nikki is thrown across a control board, the rest of their audio cutting in and out.

As the two Superstars brawl their way into a new hallway, Brie Bella is seen running from behind with a baking tray, hitting Paige in the back of the neck with it. The Bellas then proceed to double team Paige, digging into her flesh just like last week with their heel boots. As the twins go to set up a double suplex on Paige through a catering table, in comes Becky Lynch who begins to attack Nikki, leading to two brawls: one between Nikki and Becky and the other between Paige and Brie. The camera cuts back to Stephanie and Triple H pacing the ring, irate at the chaos and carnage that is taking place. Stephanie with a fire in her eyes and a snarl holds her mic to her face.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“Ladies! I hope you can hear me! This needs to stop right now!!!” She shrieks, deafening everyone in her presence. “RIGHT! NOW!”

Stephanie’s orders are ignored as we cut back to the brawl continuing to escalate, this time making its way to the parking lot. Into the scene next comes Emma who joins Brie in attacking Paige, but Paige is soon balanced out when Bayley joins the big brawl and begins letting loose on Emma. Meanwhile, Naomi is seen exiting a vehicle and tries to neutralize the fight between Becky and Nikki on the other side, but is pushed back first into a car.

NAOMI
“OH HELL NO!” Naomi barks before beginning to brawl with both Becky and Nikki.

The camera switches back to the ring where Stephanie is practically on her knees screaming.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“This needs to STOP or none of you are getting the title!”

We switch back over to the brawl and shown is Nia Jax trying to control the situation by tossing the girls away from each other as the brawl has come together and turned into one. As Nia tries to diffuse things, Naomi is seen climbing on top of an SUV then cross bodies all the women, leading to a massive pop from the live audience. We return to Stephanie and Triple H who both have their heads in their palms. Stephanie then paces for a moment and walks toward her husband to whisper to him.

STEPHANIE McMAHON
“We cannot cancel the main event, but there will be repercussions later. There HAS to be!” Stephanie proclaims. WWE’s most powerful couple proceed to exit the ring and head backstage as we prepare to go into a commercial break.

MAURO RANALLO
“Things have spiraled out of control here with our women's division on SmackDown LIVE and Stephanie McMahon is desperately trying to get these ladies into formation like Beyoncé on Lemonade!"

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“Haha and IIIII love it!"

The camera fades to match screens for this evening.

MAURO RANALLO
"We just saw things escalate to a whole new level with the SmackDown LIVE female competitors and things will come to a head in our catastrophic main event Gauntlet match, where the first ever WWE SmackDown Women's Champion will be crowned!"

cn4PKF1.png

MAURO RANALLO
“Also tonight, announced on the pre-show, we'll see Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho take part in a three way dance to determine the #1 contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, held by Seth Rollins!"

zeBRypu.png

We fade out to commercial.

-

AMERICAN ALPHA (JASON JORDAN & CHAD GABLE) VS. PRIMO & EPICO [WWE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT]
The first match-up of the night is a tag match to decide the first team advancing to a match to determine SmackDown's inaugural Tag Team Champions. Former WWE Tag Team Champions Primo and Epico would put up a valiant effort but in the end, the desire to hold another set of championship belts merely days after winning the NXT Tag Team Championships at NXT TakeOver: Dallas would give the debuting American Alpha the victory after hitting Grand Amplitude. The team of Chad Gable and Jason Jordan would impress with their first match on the main roster and show why they should be considered the best team on SmackDown, while getting one step closer to being able to officially claim the title and championship gold to boot.

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
The camera fades into a backstage interview that's being conducted by Tom Phillips for Rusev and his fiancée, Lana. The audience gives a mixed reaction as some are booing the Bulgarian while others are cheering for the beautiful blonde bombshell. Tom starts the interview off by asking Lana her thoughts on being drafted to SmackDown Live. Lana forms a smile as Tom holds the microphone up to Lana's face.

LANA
"The only thought Rusev and I have on the draft, is why weren't we the first two draft picks? My fiancé is the most dominating Superstar that WWE has ever seen. Just last week, he crushed thirteen men and became a two-time United States Champion! And I, myself, is the most beautiful, the most talented and the most educated woman WWE has on its roster... and yet Stephanie McMahon picks those Bella Twins over me? Tipichnyy!"

Summer rushes through the backstage area, moving as fast as she can without breaking a sweat, so really it's a brisk walk. She, of course, is late again for her interview. She just got so busy posting photos on her Instagram of her posing next to random items backstage that she had completely lost track of time. She pulls out her phone and quickly begins to text:

"Hey Tom, sorry I'm late! It's just th--"

Summer feels the heat emanating from the stage lights and she immediately freezes in place.

TOM PHILLIPS
"Summer? What are you doing here?"

Summer looks up from her phone to see a panicking Tom and a pissed off looking couple. Summer smiles awkwardly,

SUMMER RAE
"Oh, you know, just hanging around."

Lana was far from pleased once she saw her old frenemy, Summer Rae, walk into the scene.

LANA
"Um... Summer, can you go... how you say, "hang around" somewhere else? My Rusev and I are in the middle of an interview and you're interrupting us. I'm sure the WWE Universe wants to hear someone relevant speaking and not you, so you can go back to the place where the poor American women serve the Superstars food."

Summer normally would have said sorry and walked away, but there was just something about Lana. The way she leered over everybody and flaunted her man. It was really starting to get on Summer's nerves.

SUMMER RAE
"If the WWE Universe wants to hear somebody relevant speak, then why on Earth is Tom talking to you and that Sasquatch you call a husband?"

Rusev looks furious as he moves closer to Summer, looking like he's about to hurt her. Luckily for Summer, Lana stops her fiancé and she lets out a small laugh in the process. 

LANA
"Summer, do you not watch our product? Rusev here is the current United States Champion on SmackDown Live. The WWE Universe loves me and hashtag "We Want Lana" trends on the Twitter every... single... week! What have you done, Summer? Other than lose to the Total Divas two night in a row."

Summer bites her lip and furrows her brow, thinking for a second. She had forgotten how good Lana was at this.

SUMMER RAE
"You got people to tweet about you, good for you, Lana. You managed to do what literally every person who walks out on that stage does! I've been in movies and nominated for awards. Heck, I got a full feature in Maxim magazine. I might not be the most successful woman on the roster but at least I earned what I got. You got handed your accomplishments because of who you're dating. Who, may I remind you, is a man who resembles a rotting cabbage sitting on top of a sandbag. Not all of us were fortunate enough to be mail order brides, Lana."

Lana wasn't impressed at what Summer was saying. She had also been in movies and ones that weren't straight-to-DVD. However, once Summer Rae attacked her man's looks again and called her a mail order bride, a Russian stereotype perpetuated by America, Lana officially lost it.

LANA
"Vy budete platit' za eto!"

The ravishing Russian slaps Summer across the face and takes her down to the ground. Tom Phillips flees as Lana claws Summer's face and long blonde hair. Summer reaches her arms up and pulls Lana down by the hair, allowing herself to take position on top of her. She reaches back to throw a punch but feels an arm grab her on both sides and pull her up; Rusev. The Bulgarian Brute has her trapped in his arms while Lana stands up, pulling her skirt down and raising her arm, preparing to slap the now defenceless Summer. Before she can swing, however, Lana feels a hand grabbing her and preventing her.

ADRIAN NEVILLE
"What is going on here?"

A voice with a distinct British accent that Summer had never been so happy to hear in her life. Rusev throws Summer to the side as Adrian drops Lana's hand. The two women share an icy stare and Rusev helps Lana to her feet as she fixes her hair and mini-skirt. She looks at Neville, but chooses to ignore him as she's still focused on Summer.

LANA
"This isn't over, Summer... how about you find a man and face my fiancé and I in a mixed tag match next week?! Maybe you can ask that troll to be your partner."

Lana and Rusev quickly scurry away from the interview area and head back to the locker room. Summer stares after them furiously and then calls out.

SUMMER RAE
"Alright, Lana. Adrian, who does not look troll like at all, by the way, and I will see you and your hairy meatball of a husband next week!"

Summer fixes her hair and turns to look at Neville who is staring at her a bit awkwardly. He goes to speak but Summer cuts him off.

"You'll be my partner, right? ... Right! You have no say in this, I'm making it happen."

ADRIAN NEVILLE
"But Summer--"

Summer begins speedwalking down the hallway, calling back to Neville as she moves.

Summer Rae
"No buts, Neville. This is a thing. You can't tell me otherwise! You're my partner and you'll love it! ... 
I wonder if I have any purple attires?"

Summer turns around the corner and is gone from sight. Neville runs a hand through his hair.

ADRIAN NEVILLE
"What the hell did I get myself in to?"

He shakes his head before turning and walking away before we fade out to commercial.

AUSTIN ARIES VS. CESARO
The next match featured two in-ring veterans, Austin Aries making his debut while Cesaro would be returning from shoulder surgery, both men looking to gain momentum. An intense back and forth would ensue but in the end, Cesaro's ring rust would perhaps prove to be his Achilles' heel when Aries would catch him with a roll-up for the victory. The two would seem to share a moment after the match with Cesaro offering a sportsman-like handshake after Aries got the best of him but "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" would laugh it off and retire to the backstage area, leaving a stunned Cesaro in the ring.

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“What a contest!"

MAURO RANALLO
“I agree! And there's plenty more when that came from when we get to our main event Gauntlet match to crown the first ever WWE SmackDown Women's Champion."

cn4PKF1.png

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“And later tonight. The second of our two tag team matches in our tag tournament to crown the first ever WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions! It's Randy Orton & AJ Styles taking on the electrifying Usos!"

oZmBL4A.png

MAURO RANALLO
“And coming up next. A three way clash of the titans to determine who will be meeting WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, for the title down the line. It's Jericho vs. Owens vs. Ambrose and it's gonna be a bloodbath!"

zeBRypu.png

END OF HOUR ONE

6 people like this

20w7LZh.png

DEAN AMBROSE VS. KEVIN OWENS VS. CHRIS JERICHO [#1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP] 
Following their wins the previous week – Jericho over AJ Styles at WrestleMania, Ambrose in six man tag action on Raw, and Owens over Sami Zayn on SmackDown – the trio of fierce competitors vied for the right to become #1 Contender to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Ambrose would come out the gate swinging with his electric offense until the numbers game became too much for him and Owens and Jericho took control. The unlikely duo proved to be a force to be reckoned with, clearly identifying the threat and eliminating him from the equation before turning their attention to each other. A pushing contest ensued before Y2J's veteran instincts kicked in and allowed him to lay an array of signature moves on Owens. He locked in the Walls of Jericho only for Ambrose to re-enter the fray and break up the submission before Owens could tap. This would be the start of a hotly contested exchange between Jericho and the Superstar commonly referred to as "The Lunatic Fringe" with multiple near-falls until a scuffle on the top turnbuckle left both laying on the mat. Owens would attempt to take advantage, hitting a pair of running sentons and going for a cover on both men to no avail. 

Any previous alliances had long been thrown out by this point at which all three fought tooth and nail for a chance at gold. The finish came when Jericho unknowingly Irish-whipped Ambrose in to a set-up for Owens' pop-up powerbomb which Ambrose managed to evade by hopping over and landing on his feet. He would rebound off the ropes and hit a devastating clothesline on Owens before walking in to an enzuigiri from Jericho, the latter preying on Ambrose and waiting for the opportunity to hit the Codebreaker only to be met with a stiff kick to the gut and Dirty Deeds! 1, 2, 3, and Ambrose had earned himself a match with the newly crowned champion, and his former "brother" in The Shield, Seth Rollins.

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“That was a WAR!"

MAURO RANALLO
“To say the least. Dean Ambrose meets Seth Rollins at some point in the near future, but you think that's going to be brutal, wait til you see what our main event has in store when we have a women's Gauntlet match to determine the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion.

cn4PKF1.png

But stay in your seats because there's plenty more action where that came from as AJ Styles & Randy Orton take on The Usos next."

oZmBL4A.png

4 people like this