Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

WWE: The Evolution Era | Live Programming

40 posts in this topic

20w7LZh.png

AJ STYLES & RANDY ORTON VS. THE USOS (JIMMY USO AND JEY USO)  [WWE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT]
The second bout in the tournament to crown the inaugural Tag Team Champions for SmackDown got underway as scheduled with "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles making his way to the ring followed by his partner, the returning Randy Orton. That was until The Usos' music hit and the twin twosome were nowhere to be seen. Before long, everyone's attention was turned to the titantron where live footage of the backstage area showed Orton and Styles' opponents being attacked by none other than the latter's former stablemates from the Bullet Club, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson! Styles watched in confusion as they unleashed on The Usos before dragging them through gorilla and out in front of the live audience. A "Too Sweet" – the signature hand gesture of the nWo that was adopted by the Bullet Club – aimed in Styles' direction later and the two lifted up Jey Uso to deliver their double team finisher Magic Killer on the stage. The segment concluded with Gallows and Anderson proudly standing over both of their victims, a bewildered Styles and Orton watching from the ring.

MAURO RANALLO
"What the hell is this about? Come on!"

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
"It's about making a statement, Mauro!"

MAURO RANALLO
"An emphatic statement on the part of Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson tonight. We're getting word in our ear that Jimmy and Jey Uso will not be able to compete and this match has been called off. But if we must return to business, coming up next we'll have Seth Rollins' coronation that was put off earlier in the night. The self proclaimed prince of the WWE is about to get his crown and scepter"

k51t2pj.png

4 people like this

20w7LZh.png

SETH ROLLINS WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP CORONATION SEGMENT
Before the main event could take place, Triple H would come out once again, his wife not by his side this time, to make a second attempt at coronating the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. After a grand introduction, Seth Rollins would finally arrive in front of the SmackDown LIVE audience, fitted suit and all for his big moment. Before the official presenting of the championship to its holder, Rollins would deliver some words to the WWE Universe after his controversial win in last week's main event. After an impassioned speech about reclaiming the title that he never lost and expressing his gratitude for the woman that made her presence be known in said main event, Nikki Bella, HHH would attempt to present him the title only to be cut off by the arena lights flickering and a mysterious vignette playing on the titantron. The lights would come back on to show the two men in the ring looking unnerved until the realization that the coronation had been ruined once again. By who? Nobody knew.

MAURO RANALLO
"Speechless."

"Carrying on, it's the moment you've waited all night for. The women's gauntlet main event to determine the inaugural WWE SmackDown Women's Champion is right after this commercial break, so don't go ANYWHERE!"

cn4PKF1.png

-

The camera fades to an angry Seth Rollins storming through the backstage area to the parking lot, destroying everything in his path. As he turns the corner, he bumps into Nikki Bella, which begins to change his mood for the better, but the WWE Universe’s for the worst as they erupt into boos at the sight of WWE’s most controversial current pairing.

NIKKI BELLA
“I saw what happened with you out there.”  Nikki remarks in her raspy tone, softened to comfort Seth. “I wanna make sure everything's okay with Triple H and more importantly, you.”

SETH ROLLINS
“I’ve had my moments interrupted in the past, so I’m sure I’ll be fine,”
Seth replies, frustrated as he recalls what happened moments ago. “You know who won’t be? Whoever that son of a bitch is that’s playing these games, thinking he can just stroll around my company and disrespect not only me, but Triple H. I swear to GOD, I’m going to make that person pay. When I’m get my hands on them, I’m gonna beat them within inches of their life. That motherf--” Seth takes a deep breath as the audience reacts in shock of the sentence he prevented himself from finishing. “Listen, I really don’t want to talk about it and you should be worrying about your match instead of what happened between me and that anonymous, scared punk.”

NIKKI BELLA
“You’re right. And in relation my match, there was something I wanted to talk to you about,” Nikki informs Seth as she sweeps his hair out of his face and behind his ear, giving him bedroom eyes.

SETH ROLLINS
“Do Hunter and Steph want me to return the favor for helping me out last week or something? See, I would, but I don’t know what I could do without getting you disqualified or something like that,”
Seth ponders.

NIKKI BELLA
“No, not that. I’m a one hundred percent living legend, therefore I easily have the gauntlet under control and I know my sister feels the exact same. What I wanted…” Nikki begins as she wraps her arms around Seth’s neck and presses her breasts against his firm chest as she looks him in the eye. The crowd starts with a mixture of loud boos to express their disgust and catcalling. “Was to make sure you’re free later tonight so we can… celebrate what will be another victory for Team Authority.”

Seth raises a brow as Nikki leans in and begins to lick and nibble on his ear. Seth's eyes slowly shut and he licks his lips.

SETH ROLLINS
“Dinner?”
he mumbles as he tries to catch his breath.

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki pulls away from Seth’s ear and begins kissing across Seth’s jawline and down his neck, pausing after each part of her reply. “Or just dessert… or just me and you… naked… in a nice, hot bubble bath… rubbing each other down,” she says with bluntness, dropping the double entendres as the crowd goes wild.

SETH ROLLINS
Seth chuckles and looks down at Nikki. “For you, I’ll do anything. I can’t wait. Until then, here’s a little something for good luck.” Seth pulls Nikki in for a steamy kiss that was seconds away from being too hot for TV, as the crowd boos them and we transition to a match screen for the main event.

-

cn4PKF1.png

WOMEN'S GAUNTLET MATCH FOR THE WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
A well-made video hype package is aired chronicling the rise of all SmackDown’s female competitors, with a stunning reflection on what it took to get them to this historic night to crown the first ever SmackDown Women’s Champion. Featured are such moments as Emma and Paige competing to crown the inaugural NXT Women’s Champion in a match that changed the course of modern women’s wrestling forever, Paige’s debut just two years ago, winning the WWE Divas Championship on her first night from WWE Legend AJ Lee, Becky Lynch’s legendary fatal four way match on NXT with Bayley, Charlotte and Sasha Banks and her debut with Charlotte and Sasha Banks that saw them lock in their submission finishers in sync, the night Nikki Bella became the longest reigning WWE Divas Champion, and ending with Brie’s instantly iconic retirement speech that saw her and her twin sister stab Paige in the back. WWE Hall of Famers Trish Stratus, Jacqueline and Lita are shown talking about how far the women’s division has come to have two highly competitive divisions and two highly contested titles, and what this means for the future. The video package ends with the image of Nikki Bella and Seth Rollins making out in the center of the ring exactly one week ago, with Lita explaining that for decades women have scratched and clawed their ways to get to the top and whether you love it or hate it, you have to respect this generation for doing whatever it takes, hoping she sees that level of passion tonight.

MAURO RANALLO
“YES! It’s time for our highly anticipated main event!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“And this one is gonna be a classic.”

JoJo struts up the ring steps and to the center of the canvas, glowing as she prepares to announce our historic SmackDown main event. The live crowd rises to their feet roaring before the announcer even raises her mic to her mouth, the high energy and positivity palpable. This is what the women’s revolution was about. The thousands of faces in the audience were lit up with excitement to see who would make history.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The following contest… is a GAUNTLET MATCH! And it is to crown the INAUGURAL SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION! The match begins with two competitors in the ring and the woman to take the fall is eliminated. Once an elimination occurs, a new woman will enter the match. The champion will be crowned once the final entrant has been eliminated!”

The crowd manages to burst into an even louder response.

“You can look, but you can’t touch…” the opening lyric to Nikki Bella’s entrance music begins to echo through the arena as the scandalous Superstar makes her way from behind the curtain in a white and silver variation of her signature ring look. The WWE Universe is absolutely raucous and on their feet at the sight of Nikki. A chorus of cheers can be heard from the smarkier members of the audience, but they are largely drowned out by more audible boos by those who hated the actions of Nikki, notable her involvement in last week’s main event. With a cocky stride and wry smile, she walks down the ramp and breathes in her heated reaction in hopes of calming her nerves. She taunts the crowd to heighten their impassioned response, hops on the apron and flips backward over the rope into the ring, walking around the canvas with her arms raised as the WWE universe is at a fever pitch. As Nikki’s music is lowered the crowd begins to chant “YOU SOLD OUT!” loudly at the woman Superstar as the next entrance is prepared. We zoom in on Nikki stretching while the crowd continues to chant, trying to hide her anxiety toward what will be a long in ring dance.

MAURO RANALLO
“The crowd is on fire here in the Staples Center!”

The opening notes of Bayley’s entrance music hits and the crowd explodes into an overwhelming positive reaction. It would be the first time Bayley has ever competed on the main roster and there wasn’t a person in the audience who wasn’t anxious to see how the esteemed NXT export would fair, hoping she’d be the won to silence the controversial Nikki Bella and go on to become the inaugural SmackDown Women’s Champion on her first night on the main stage. Bayley runs from behind the curtain and raises her arms in choreographed motion with her inflatable tube men, then walks down to the ring filled with joy and excitement, hugging her many fans on her way down. She slides into the ring and gets to her feet as Nikki stares her down and rushes toward her, the referee having to hold Miss Bella back from getting physical before the bell has rung. Bayley does her signature crowd taunts and climbs the turn buckles to fully take in what would be a night to remember for her and thus far one of the biggest nights of her WWE career. She hops off and turns her attention toward Nikki. She slowly makes her way over and the two have an intense face off that ignites “THIS IS AWESOME!” chants from the entire arena, leading into everyone doing the “YES!” chant.

5 people like this

20w7LZh.png

WOMEN'S GAUNTLET MATCH FOR THE WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP (CONT'D)

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Introducing our first two entrants. First, from Scottsdale, Arizona… NIKKI BELLA!”

The crowd continues their “this is awesome” chant, mixed in with boos as Nikki raises her nose and smirks upon being introduced. She then makes her way to a corner turnbuckle and uses it to assist her stretching.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Our second entrant. From San Jose, California… it’s BAYLEY!”

The crowd pops loudly once again for the lovable Bayley as JoJo exits the ring. Bayley looks over at the podium that held the yet to be unveiled SmackDown Women’s Championship, nervous as ever, then looks around and absorbing her thousands of fans live in attendance. Always the opportunist, Nikki runs into the distracted Bayley and tackles her to the ground as the referee quickly signals for the bell. Nikki unloads a flurry of stiff punches as the crowd drowns out the in ring chaos with the sounds of boos. Nikki gets to her feet and drags the vulnerable Bayley by the ponytail to the center of the ring before Bayley takes Nikki’s legs and pulls her onto her back to return even more vicious punches of her own, to which the crowd greets with a far more positive reception. The uncontrollable brawl instantly makes the crowd rowdy as Nikki weasels her way to the ropes forcing a rabid Bayley to be held off by the referee. Taking advantage again, Nikki kicks Bayley in the gut, sending the poor woman to her knees. As Bayley gets back to her feet, she walks right into a “Lip Plumper” bicycle kick from Nikki, like a bullet through the mouth, which shocks the crowd. Nikki crawls with a seductive and alluring smile for the quick cover and quick elimination. 

Thr--

MAURO RANALLO
“Nikki with that nasty kick, but you can’t put the underdog Bayley down that easily.”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“And that’s exactly what Nikki was trying to do. Put that sad little puppy out if it’s misery. There’s no way she’d get through this entire match.”

Bayley kicks out and the rookie superstar fights back to her feet as Nikki slaps her around. Bayley slaps Nikki back across the jaw in return and then delivers multiple double axe handles to the oncoming Nikki. As the veteran Nikki begins to catch onto Bayley’s current plan of action, she does the matrix out of the way of Bayley’s final double axe handle, then gets back on her feet and Pelé kicks the returning Bayley. Audible sounds of shock are heard at Nikki Bella’s evolved move set, with doubt beginning to set in that Bayley will get past her. Despite being disoriented, in response to the Pelé kick Bayley delivers a one legged drop kick to Nikki once the Bella quickly gets back to her feet, which puts her back onto the mat. The two downed Superstars desperately try to get back to their feet, with Nikki getting there first and running at Bayley to deliver a running corkscrew neckbreaker and go for another cover.

Bayley kicks out and Nikki claws her back up as we fade out to a commercial.

3 people like this

20w7LZh.png

(CONT'D)

We return and Nikki is seen unleashing a long series of European uppercuts in quick succession as Bayley is backed into a corner turnbuckle. Nikki lifts Bayley onto the top turnbuckle, then climbs the turnbuckles herself prepared to deliver a devastating maneuver from such height. The two women begin to exchange stiff blows until Bayley punches Nikki in the gut which leaves the Bella weak. Bayley then grabs Nikki, wraps her arms tight around her, gets to her feet and delivers her “Belly to Bayley” suplex from the top turnbuckle to the outside. The crowd EXPLODES into “holy shit” chants as the two women lay outside the ring with the wind knocked out of them, with those chants quickly turning to chants for Bayley. The referee warns the women to get back into the ring or they’ll be counted out as Bayley crawls over to Nikki to go for the cover, not aware she wasn’t between the ropes, but rather out on the concrete. The referee starts to count them out and the two women start forcing themselves to their feet, using the apron skirt to help themselves up. As they both find their footing once again, they begin to exchange blows as they lean against the ring apron. Nikki then kicks Bayley a second time in the gut, puts Bayley’s head between her legs and hits her “Bella Blowout” Alley Oop facebuster on Bayley onto the ring apron. The crowd goes WILD and shouts “HOLY SHIT!” once again. Nikki pulls Bayley by her hair and tosses her back into the ring quickly after hitting her finisher, then goes for the cover.

3!

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Bayley has been eliminated!”

The crowd boos loudly as Nikki hops to her feet and kicks Bayley out of what she shouts is her ring, then falls back into the ropes as she regains her stamina.

MAURO RANALLO
“Nikki already proving her dominance like Adele on the Billboard charts!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“Haha, yes! I love me some Bellas. She’s my pick to win this entire thing.”

The warbling synthesizers of the new and improved Emma’s entrance music begins to play as the Aussie Superstar walks from behind the curtain and tosses off her sunglasses and her shoulder pads. She storms to the ring with a purpose as JoJo returns to the mic.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The next entrant. From Melbourne, Australia… EMMA!”

MAURO RANALLO
“Now it’s time for the evil Aussie to enter the mix!”

Nikki quickly puts her game face back on as Emma swiftly approaches, calling her over with her hands as she squats down in the center of the ring. Emma slides in and the two vicious Superstars lock up. Nikki begins to overpower the less powerful Emma, but always quick, Emma delivers a clubbing blow to the back of Nikki that leaves Nikki dropping to her knees. She then grabs a fistful of Nikki’s hair and smashes her face first into the canvas, then takes another fistful and curb stomps Nikki’s skull into the mat from behind. Emma’s beat down continues as we fade to a commercial break.

8 people like this

20w7LZh.png

(CONT'D)

As we return from commercial, Emma is seen letting Nikki out of surfboard stretch by slamming her back into the mat and quickly transitioning into her Emma Lock as Nikki struggles to find room to wiggle out with how tight Emma had applied it. Refusing to succumb to Emma, Nikki finds the strength to drag both women over to the bottom ropes which Nikki grabs hold of to force the break. As Emma releases, Nikki rolls out of the ring while Emma tries to grab her by the hair to stop her. Nikki aggressively hits Emma’s hand away and an annoyed Emma runs back against the opposing ropes, and then in the direction of Nikki on the outside of the other side of the ring, for a suicide dive attempt. Catching Emma off guard, Nikki uses the apron as her stool to hit a high “Jawbreaker” step up enziguri across Emma’s head the moment she poked through the ropes. While the hit Emma rolls across the mat in pain, Nikki climbs from the ground and up the turnbuckles as the crowd rises to their feet in anticipation of what else they could possibly witness coming from one half of the two most hated women in the WWE. Nikki smirks then hits her new finisher: “High Society”, a Senton Bomb from the top rope, across Emma’s abdomen. In spite of how the WWE Universe felt about Nikki, they still popped loudly in astonishment of what they witnessed as Nikki goes for the cover with the crowd counting in unison with the referee.

3!

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Emma has been eliminated!”

Visibly wearing down, Nikki gets back up as Emma rolls out of the ring and the next entrant’s music hits beginning with familiar guitar riff to the pleasure of the live crowd.

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“And would you look at that? One half of the two greatest women in WWE history wins again. I told you, she’s about to take this entire thing.”

"Whoa ohohohohoh," the theme begins as Becky sprints out from behind the curtain, still heated from the night’s earlier exchange and what’s been happening to her good friend Paige as of late.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The next entrant. From Dublin, Ireland… BECKY LYNCH!”

Nikki begins to huff and puff before rushing out the ring and meeting Becky at the bottom of the ramp, exchanging nasty blows with her adversary. Things are out of control once again as the two back each other from barricade to barricade, refusing to keep their fists out of each other’s face. Becky gets a slight edge and prepares to clothesline Nikki, but Nikki ducks and hits the second “Lip Plumper” of the night. She raises her arms and feeds off the deafening heat she’s getting, taking a bow for giving the fans a night to remember, but turns around into a fast recovering and adrenaline fuelled Becky who delivers a pump-handle suplex on the outside. “OH!” responds the crowd while Becky picks Nikki up again and delivers a second pump-handle suplex, followed immediately by a third. A “suplex city” chant begins to take over while Becky tosses Nikki back into the ring, Nikki almost completely out of it by this point and using the ropes to pull herself to her feet, as Becky runs to the opposing ropes to shake them and feed off the insane energy. Becky turns her attention back toward Nikki who at this point has pulled herself up in the corner, and points both her fingers at her before running at her full speed. Nikki ducks out of the way sending Becky shoulder first into the turnbuckle, then quickly rolls her up for the pin and her third elimination.

Thr--

Becky reverses the roll up into the “Dis-arm-her” and Nikki flails out of control trying to get out of it, managing to find her way to the bottom rope and force the break. Fuelled with adrenaline herself, Nikki gets back to her feet and slaps Becky across the face, then Irish whips her into the ropes. As Becky comes at her, Nikki gets down on her stomach and Becky hops over her to hit the other ropes. Becky comes flying back at Nikki and Nikki turns Becky into a snap scoop powerslam and stays down for the cover.

Thr--

Becky kicks out and the crowd is uncontrollably loud in support of Becky, so much so that a chant begins to flow throughout the arena, duelling with chants from smarks for Nikki as she has earned their support throughout the match. Nikki yells out a banshee yell, frustrated that she can’t put Becky down and wanting what has been a battle for her to be over with. The tiredness of Nikki is read all over her face as her mascara begins to run. She sniffles, begins to heckle the live crowd in anger and with much desperation she climbs back up the turnbuckles to hit “High Society”, but Becky gets to her feet and hops up the turnbuckles after her, pausing for a moment as she grabs hold of Nikki and looks out at the crowd, then hitting a “Bexploder Suplex” from the top rope. “HOLY SHIT” chants begin again as Becky slides over for the cover.

3!

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Nikki Bella has been eliminated!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

MAURO RANALLO
“WOW! A BIGGER UPSET THAN WHEN BEYONCE LOST ALBUM OF THE YEAR TO BECK AT THE GRAMMYS!”

The crowd pops loudly as Nikki’s vicious gauntlet match run comes to a dramatic halt at the hands of Becky. “WOMEN’S WRESTLING” chants ring through the air at the performances witness this far. With tears in her eyes, Nikki yells and tries to run at Becky but officials are called to hold her back and escort her away from the ring. “Watch your back, bitch! Watch your fricking back!” Nikki yells, sending the censors into overdrive, as she’s pulled away and the next entrant’s music hits.

“I’m not like most girls…” Out comes the force of nature, Nia Jax, looking across the arena at Becky Lynch like prey.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The next entrant. From San Diego, California… NIA JAX!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“An absolute wonder of the world.”

She walks down the ramp and shoves the passing Nikki and the officials out of the way, Nikki looking on disgusted and still irate as we head to another quick commercial break.

8 people like this

20w7LZh.png

(CONT'D)

As we return, Nia hops on the apron and stares at Becky who is visibly intimidated, trying to survey her first move. Becky runs into the ropes then runs at Nia with a flying forearm which causes Nia to wobble for a moment before shaking it off. Becky then runs into the ropes and tries for a missile dropkick which makes Nia a bit more disoriented, but she shakes that off as well. Becky tries for a third time to run into the ropes and at Nia, but she’s met with a running body avalanche and a deafening yell from the monstrous superstar. The crowd roars into boos through their amazement at the Amazon woman. Nia then picks Becky up and the plucky Irish Lasskicker tries to punch at Nia, to some avail, but is ultimately overcome when Nia grabs her by the face and head-butts her more than once, then hair-pull whips her half way across the ring. Becky slowly gets back up to her feet and decide to climb the turnbuckles to get some height and angle on a missile dropkick in order to take down Nia. She hits one that leaves Nia groggy, then climbs another turnbuckle to hit it again, but Nia runs at her and delivers a strike to the face that leaves Becky seated. Nia takes Becky and gorilla presses her over her head with such strength and power, drops Becky onto her shoulders, then from there falls back into a Samoan drop and an arrogant cover.

3!

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Becky Lynch has been eliminated!”

The crowd is speechless and in awe of the display of power that had just witnessed when the next entrant’s music begins.

Naomi, full of energy, comes out and plays to the crowd, hopping around the stage before running down to the ring, eager to take on the challenge that laid ahead.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The next entrant. From Orlando, Florida… Naomi!”

She hops onto the apron then climbs into the ring as Nia looks at her with disgust. It didn’t take Naomi long to feel disrespected and sense the air of superiority Nia felt she had, so Naomi has a stare down with Nia and proceeds to mush her in the forehead as the crowd reacts accordingly. “Throw your hands, bitch,” Naomi taunts her. Nia begins to snarl and growl, and always fearless, Naomi mushes Nia once again before Nia pushes her violently half way across the ring into the ropes. Naomi grabs the back of her own neck to try to relax the pain she just felt and Nia comes running at her, tackling her through the ropes and out of the ring onto the floor outside. Naomi tries to brawl with the imposing Superstars, but Nia overpowers her, picks her up and begins to set up a powerbomb on the steel steps. As she’s hoisted on Nia’s shoulders, Naomi punches Nia in the face, causing the disoriented Nia to turn back and forth. Naomi then hops over Nia’s head and reverses Nia’s powerbomb attempt on the ground into a sunset flip powerbomb on the steel steps. The crowd begins yet another “HOLY SHIT” chant for the women’s match as Naomi lays already tired. She gets to her feet and tries to get Nia onto her feet to bring her back into the ring, but Nia head butts Naomi and woman-handles her into the barricade. The audience in the front row try to help Naomi up in support of her as she crawls along the side barricade to escape from Nia, becoming aware that the referee was at a count of eight despite generously delaying some of his count. Naomi uses her ring awareness to run back through the ropes just a second before the count is up and as Nia follows behind her, Naomi swings through the ropes and kicks Nia in the head, leaving her outside the ring once the referee hits ten.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Nia Jax has been eliminated!”

Naomi celebrates in the ring as the next participant’s music begins to play and Nia looks on confused and infuriated.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The next entrant. From Norwich, England… Paige!”

The crowd gives the biggest pop of the night to Paige as she walks from behind the curtain with her hands cupped around her ears, surprisingly in positive spirits after what happened earlier. Nia begins to snarl as she circles the ring like a shark, not content with the way she lost, and as Paige walks down the ramp, Nia pulls on the leg of Naomi to drag her out of the ring, then throws her into the barricade. The ref calls for Nia and Naomi, who are now engaged in a nasty fight, to stop, but they don’t listen as more officials are sent out to try to control Nia, whom she just tosses into the barricade as well.

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“YES! THIS IS THE TYPE OF THING I LOVE TO SEE!”

MAURO RANALLO
“THIS IS GETTING WORST THAN ANY OF TAYLOR SWIFT’S TWITTER FIGHTS!”

As Naomi hoists herself up into the corner barricade on the camera side, Nia walks backward, throwing away more officials as she gets some distance for what she was about to do. “Spear! Spear! Spear!” the crowd begins to chant as Nia is hyped up and Paige stands in the middle of the ring, confused. Nia then runs at Naomi like a rhinoceros, spearing Naomi right through the barricade and the crowd goes wilder than they have the entire match. “YES! YES! YES!” they begin to chant as the referee is forced to take action and eliminate an unconscious Naomi in spite of Nia being the one to break the rules.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Naomi has been eliminated!”

The crowd turns to boos, having got behind Naomi with how badass she came across and Paige is left in the ring, looking stunned and confused while medical personal come out to check on Naomi and Nia walks off with officials clearly shaken as well.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The next entrant. From Cleveland, Ohio… Dana Brooke!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“This is a pleasant surprise! She was one of my favorites back in NXT.”

7 people like this

20w7LZh.png

(CONT'D)

Dana comes from behind the curtain, taking the time to perform her highly choreographed entrance for her big, surprise main roster debut on SmackDown LIVE. She take her time to make her way to ring, while Paige begins to get annoyed. As Dana hops onto the apron and does her signature flexing pose, Paige grabs Dana’s hair from behind and tosses her over into the ring. Paige then mounts Dana and gives her a sequence of head butts before getting to her feet and shouting “I’M THE FIRST WOMEN’S CHAMPION AND THIS IS MY HOUSE!” The crowd is sent into a frenzy for their favorite female SmackDown Superstar and the rookie Dana Brooke throws a tantrum, feeling humiliated on her first night. She runs up the Paige and starts pulling on her hair as though she were in a fight at a nightclub, which makes the crowd start a “YOU CAN’T WRESTLE” chant at her. Dana turns to the crowd and yells at them to shut up before taking advantage of Paige’s weakened state from last week and earlier in the night, pulling her from the back of her head and throwing her back first into the corner turnbuckle. She then moves into a handstand and uses one foot to choke Paige as the referee begins to count to five. Dana releases and flips back over, then chops Paige in the chest more than once. Dana goes for an Irish whip into the other corner, but Paige reverses whipping Dana into it instead. Paige then storms over to Dana with anger written all over her face, climbs to the second turnbuckle and begins to punch Dana in the skull, but Dana uses her brute strength to get Paige on her shoulders and drop her into a sit-out powerbomb and a cover, stunning the crowd.

Paige does a backward somersault out of the pin, gets to her feet quickly, then superkicks Dana Brooke in the mouth, sending a tooth flying out. Paige goes for her own cover.

Dana manages to slide out from under Paige and get to her feet with such matrix-like acrobatics, turning and giving Paige a roundhouse kick that sent the raven-haired vixen back down to the mat for Dana to attempt another cover.

Thr--

Paige kicks out and the crowd pops at the fun little back and forth as Dana begins to make the rookie mistake of pausing to throw another tantrum, walking right into another superkick from Paige, which leads into the “PTO”. Dana refuses to tap for a solid amount of time, before Paige releases Dana’s arms, grabs Dana by her hair and head butts her repeatedly before grabbing Dana by her arms once again and locking back in the PTO. Dana quickly taps out the second time around.

MAURO RANALLO
“The big debut of Dana Brooke being stopped dead in its tracks by Paige. A great effort!”

JOJO OFFERMAN
“Dana Brooke has been eliminated!”

Paige holds Dana in the submission to send a message to the call up, then drops her as soon as the haunting sound of “BRIE MOOOOODE” plays.

JOJO OFFERMAN
“The final entrant. From Scottsdale, Arizona… Brie Bella!”

The crowd is raucous once again at the sight of the second Bella. Dana rolls out of the ring and Paige walks toward the ropes facing the stage, standing on them and yelling at Brie to get out here. There would be nothing more satisfying than becoming the first ever SmackDown Women’s Champion and leaving her heated rival within inches of her life to do it and Paige was beyond ready for it. Brie appears from behind the curtain in her signature look complete with a headband, all in white and silver, tosses off her flannel and struts to the ring with her nose high in the air ignoring the sea of boos from the crowd. Brie prepares to hop on the apron, but calls to the referee to pull Paige back, which he complies, generating more heat. She gets into the ring and stops to stretch, which makes the crowd even more hostile toward the Bella, a reaction Brie just laughs off. The referee lets go of Paige and the two women run at each other, locking up and punching each other in the head just like the men would do. Paige takes Brie and whips Brie over onto her back which gets a huge respond from the audience. Paige then runs up behind Brie and superkicks her in the back of the head as Brie sat up, then pushes her down for the cover.

Ta--

Brie quickly kicks out and rolls back onto her feet. She then applies a headlock to Paige and flips her over so both women are on the mat, leading Brie to transition it into an instant “LaBella Lock”. The crowd goes wild before Paige manages to reverse out of it. Both women rise to their feet once again and Brie gives a shoot kick to Paige that sends her kneeling, then continues to shoot kick her repeatedly as the crowd shouts “NO!” at each one. Paige ducks Brie’s final kick, gets to her feet, kicks Brie in the gut and Irish whips her into the corner. She runs at Brie and delivers a stiff knee to the face before rolling Brie onto the mat and climbing the ropes. With noticeable struggle, Brie gets back to her feet and trips Paige leaving her seated on the top turnbuckle. She then climbs the ropes after Paige, getting the advantage after some back and forth shots and superplexes Paige off the top rope onto the mat. The crowd pops as the two women are down, both trying to get back to their feet and capitalize. Paige gets to her feet first and superkicks Brie which sends Brie rolling out of the ring. Fuming by this point, Paige goes after Brie, but Brie takes Paige’s arm that reached out at her and pulls Paige shoulder first into the ring post. Brie then grabs Paige’s arm again and slams it down onto the apron before wedging it between the ring steps and kicking the steps, leaving Paige flailing around. Brie crawls back into the ring with sleaze as we go into another commercial break.

6 people like this

20w7LZh.png

(CONT'D)

Brie has Paige in a cross arm breaker when we return and she rises to her feet and stomps on Paige’s arm repeatedly. She grabs the arm, twists it and slams it down onto the mat, gets up and repeats. She then takes the arm, twists it, bends it back so it’s standing upright on the mat then stomps on Paige’s elbow as the crowd is shocked and disgusted at Brie’s brutality. Next, Brie hooks both of Paige’s arms into a chicken wing and then flips over into a handstand, then into the Cattle Mutilation. Both Brie and Paige yell, the former to taunt and the latter in agonizing pain, as Paige drags herself to the nearest rope and uses her feet to grab it, forcing the ref to call for a break which Brie refuses. As the ref begins to count and reaches four, Brie releases and points to the crowd to mock her previous face persona and piss them off even more than they were already. Paige pulls herself up using the ring ropes and Brie prepares to run her knee into Paige’s jaw as Paige struggled on the second, but Paige moves out of the way. Paige then crawls underneath the ropes and gets up on the apron, then pulls Brie’s hair through the ropes to perform her knee lifts, but Brie elbows Paige in the face and crawls through the ropes herself. As the two women stand on the apron, they exchange stiff chops, the last of which makes Brie buckle to her knees, causing Paige to pull Brie, lock her between her arm, and hit her Ram-Paige on Brie with Brie’s head directly connecting with the ring apron. The referee taps on Paige’s shoulder telling her to get back into the ring, which causes the already enraged Paige to climb back in and argue with him. This distraction allows Nikki Bella, dressed as Brie, to emerge from the crowd through behind the time keeper’s area, and feign her struggle to get back in the ring, suspiciously with a steel chair in hand. 

The crowd fumes at the pending dirty tactic and continues to be boisterous while Brie rolls under the ring. As Nikki pulls herself onto her feet, the switch is as obvious as ever with Nikki’s lighter colored, long flowing, extension filler hair, her large breasts and more hour glass figure. “Are you serious right now?!” Paige yells as the referee pulls Nikki aside to tell her she’s not Brie and that she needs to get rid of the steel chair, which Nikki keeps opposing. Upset at the accusation, Nikki begins taking the chair and slamming it on the mat to create loud noises, leaving the referee shaken and fearful. As the referee is distracted, back into the ring from the other side comes a rejuvenated Brie with a steel chair of her own that she uses to hit Paige over the head with, the sound of which does not alert the referee because of Nikki making identical noises by smashing her chair into the canvas. Brie then delivers a second chair shot to Paige’s back for good measure, tosses it out of the ring while the crowd gets more unruly and Nikki suddenly stops throwing her tantrum, takes a deep breath, and smiles at the referee.

“Okay, fine, I’m Nikki!” Nikki tells the ref as she exits the ring and the referee turns his attention back toward Brie who lays over Paige for the cover.

MAURO RANALLO
“A CONTROVERSIAL VICTORY JUST LIKE ONLY THE BELLA TWINS KNOW HOW!”

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
“There’s absolutely NOTHING controversial about it. The Bellas outwitted everyone yet again. That’s why they’re the greatest. BRILLIANT!”

JOJO OFFERMAN
“HERE’S YOUR WINNER…. AND THE NEW WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION… BRIE BELLA!”

The sound of boos overpower the sound of Brie’s theme music as Nikki rushes back into the ring and congratulates her sister with a big hug from behind, both sisters overcome with tears of joy over their journeys and the pay off over the past several months. Nikki then takes Brie’s arm and raises it as confetti falls around the arena and the celebration begins with Seth, Stephanie and Triple H rushing down to the ring to congratulate Brie. Paige rolls out to be looked at by medical personnel as Stephanie goes over to the podium to retrieve the SmackDown Women’s Championship and hand it over the Brie, which Brie makes Nikki hold up in unison as SmackDown LIVE goes off the air with the image of the overjoyed Bella Twins holding the title high.

MAURO RANALLO
“Brie Bella joins a line-up of SmackDown champions who won with some help. Things are getting really interesting around here. As we leave on the note of the Bellas ascending back to the top of the WWE kingdom, I thank everyone for tuning in!”

We fade to black.

END OF SMACKDOWN LIVE

8 people like this

O0wY3lR.png

Tom Phillips:
Hello i'm Tom Phillips and this is my broadcast partner -

Corey Graves:
Corey Graves

Tom Phillips:
And welcome to NXT!

---

William Regal steps out onto the stage, mic in hand, as the crowd starts in on a series of “NXT” chants. He waits patiently for them to die down a bit before speaking.

William Regal:
As most of you know, this last week has caused a major shakeup, especially here in NXT. I’d like to start by congratulating those who were drafted to Raw and Smackdown, including our champions Finn Balor, American Alpha, and Asuka. Which brings me to my first order of business. Thanks to their new commitments, all four of our champions will be unable to defend their titles, which have, effective immediately, been vacated. In the coming weeks, we will be crowning new champions, starting with an NXT Championship match as tonight’s main event, and…well, I’ll allow someone else to explain the rest. Everyone please welcome my new assistant, Tiffany Terrell

Tiffany walks out to cheers from the NXT Universe. She waves at all the fans and goes over to give William Regal a quick hug, a smile constantly plastered on her face.

Tiffany Terrell:
Well hello to you too ahaha! That's right as WIlliam said I am the brand new assistant to the General Manager of NXT. As a former General Manger myself, I think I can be a big help around here. But now let's get to business. I have been given the very special task of announcing 3 very important things.

The first being that starting tonight we will be holding an 8 woman tournament. The woman that makes it through every round and comes out victorious will become your new NXT Women's champion. Cool right? Everyone gets to be on an even playing field.

Now I know some of you know that I was in TNA once upon a time. I mention this because it is actually part of my next announcement. WWE has officially purchased TNA. That means that WWE, and more importantly NXT will have access to signing a bunch of new talent and superstars just like myself. We here at NXT are committed to bringing you guys the best competitors from around the world, so you can bet that if any of the former TNA roster piques our interest that you will probably see them in the near future.

Finally I would like to announce the first new signing from TNA. This woman is a championship. She is a legend and one of the toughest women I have ever fought in that ring. She's a mentor and a leader. Which is why I think it's fitting to announce Gail Kim as our new head trainer at the WWE Performance Center. Please welcome her now!

Gail comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. She's beaming as she waves at the crowd walking while walking to the NXT ring. She gets in the ring and hugs Tiffany and then takes a mic. She stands in the middle of the ring to take in the crowd chanting her name.

Gail Kim:
Wow... Thank you guys so much. I would like to thank William Regal and Tiffany so much for this opportunity. This is my third stint in WWE and my first as an official trainer. I have got to say that Women's wrestling in the WWE has grown so much since I was last in this ring. The talent is at an all time high and we have NXT and most importantly, NXT former head trainer, Sara Del Rey, for that. I plan to continue her mission statement of producing excellent in-ring talent and in-ring competition through rigorous training and conditioning. I fully expect all the women of NXT to be ready to commit to me and work hard as we push this brand forward. Thank you guys and welcome to NXT.

---

The Camera fades out as the match graphic appears on screen,
EP5A1rp.png

Corey Graves:
After the break we have some Tag team action coming up.

Tom Phillips:
TM-61 are taking on the team of Sanity and i can't wait!

Camera fades to commercial

---

5 people like this

O0wY3lR.png

Tom Phillips:
Welcome to NXT and what a big night it's going to be!

Corey Graves:
That's right Tom, tonight is the beginning of a new era here in NXT. Speaking of new, we have two brand new tag teams debuting tonight looking to create a splash in the division.

Andrea D'Marco:
The Following Tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first, representing Sanity, they are the team of Alexander Wolfe and Sawyer Fulton

Tom Phillips:
We've been hearing rumblings of these guys coming to NXT for a while now.

Corey Graves:
Their message has been simple. They want to destroy and conquer ever team here in NXT and just by looking at these guys I can see that they are confident and ready to go.

Tom Phillips:
Yes, but do you think that could translate into over confidence?

Corey Graves:
There's always a chance, but honestly these guys have the right to be confident so we'll have to see.

Andrea D'Marco:
And their opponents, the team of Nick Miller and Shane Thorne, TM-61!

Corey Graves:
So Tom what do you know about these two?

Tom Phillips:
I don't know much about them, but I know they are phenomenal athletes. So we should be expecting big things from the two Australians here in this match.

Corey Graves:
Just like Sanity TM-61 are here tonight to send a message. The want to be contenders for those NXT tag team titles, but can they get through the wall that is Sanity? I have to admit I don't think they can. Sanity might just be too strong.

Tom Phillips:
Well it looks as though Shane Thorne will be starting things off with Sawyer Fullton so we will see

EP5A1rp.png

TM-61 (Shane Thorne and Nick Miller) vs Sanity (Sawyer Fulton and Alexander Wolfe)

The Tag team bout between these two teams begins with fast action. TM-61 trying to use their speed and quickness to match Sanity's overwhelming strength. Shane Thorne and Alexander Wolfe are a pretty even match but once Sawyer Fulton is tagged in he begins to get completely out powered. Though eventually he is able to trip the beast of a man up and make the hot tag to his fresh partner Nick Miller. Nick is able to rock Wolfe to the point of needing to tag out. The skill of TM-61 though is too much for Sanity and Fulton ends up getting caught by 'The avalanche" TM-61's finishing move.

1 ...

3!  

The camera pans around the arena getting the fans cheering reactions before it closes back in on TM-61 celebrating. The image slowly fades out.

---

Backstage Segment:

William Regal is shown seated at his desk, looking at a piece of paper and visibly irritated. Tiffany walks into frame and leans over the desk to read what’s on the paper.

Tiffany:
What’s wrong, Mr. Regal?

William Regal: 
*sigh* I’m trying to choose who to put in tonight’s main event. The downside of having so many new signings. Samoa Joe is a given, he’s been earning his shot for a while now, but for the second spot…should I give it to Bobby Roode? He’s certainly a championship-calibre performer. Or perhaps it should go to Matt Hardy? It never hurts to have a strong veteran presence. And then there’s Drew Galloway…

Tiffany briefly glances at the names, points one out, and says, 

Tiffany:
Him.

She flashes a smile at Regal before contentedly walking out. Regal stares off after her, a bit exasperated, but eventually relents with a shrug. 

William Regal:
At least it’s something.

4 people like this

O0wY3lR.png

Aliyah hops out onto the stage, smiling from ear to ear in spite of a lukewarm reaction from the crowd. She skips to the ring, bounds up the steel steps, and climbs onto the top rope to pose.

Andrea D'Marco:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an NXT Women’s Championship Tournament match! Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ALIYAH!

Tom Phillips:
Aliyah has been trying to make a name for herself for quite a while now an...

Corey Graves:
and she's going to have to keep trying after tonight because there is no chance of her winning here at all. Her showing up is just a formality.

Andrea D'Marco:
And her opponent, from Shamong, New Jersey, DARIA! BERENATO!

Daria steps out onto the stage, immediately pulling her hood off and staring out at the crowd. A few people are booing, but most are sitting expectantly, waiting to see what she can do. She does a little shadowboxing on the stage before locking eyes with her opponent and heading down the ramp.

Corey Graves: 
Daria is a true champion Tom. I mean look at her. She could break you like a toothpick just by her stare.

Tom Phillips:
Her MMA training is quite impresive

Corey Graves:
It's not just 'training' Tom. She lives MMA. She breathes MMA, She eats MMA. I don't think anyone can stop her when it comes to that front.

Tom Phillips:
Well luckily for Aliyah this is WWE and that is so much more than just MMA and that's where she is going to have to try and gain the advantage if she wants to continue on to become NXT women's champion.

p8feO9m.png

The bell rings, and Aliyah offers her hand for a handshake. Daria looks at it for a moment, before accepting, then pulling her opponent into a hard shoulder block. The crowd boos as she mounts her and starts in with a series of right hands. Aliyah tries to cover her face, but still ends up taking a few hard shots to the head. Daria gets off of her and pulls her to her feet by the hair, but Aliyah fights back with a hard slap, getting a loud “OHHHH” from the crowd. She fires off a few forearms before turning and dashing toward the ropes, bouncing back with a somersault neckbreaker. She immediately goes for the pin. 1...quick kickout by Daria.

Corey Graves:
I'm surprised that Aliyah is managing to pull off any moves at all. 

Tom Phillips:
Well like I said this is wrestling it's more than just MMA. If Aliyah can keep this up she might actually be able to take Daria down.

Aliyah whips Daria into the corner and charges at her, but Daria gets a knee up. She comes charging out of the corner and drops Aliyah with a clothesline. She stomps on her a few times while she’s down, before backing off a bit and coming back with a hard kick to the back. She drags Aliyah to the center of the ring and locks her in a bodyscissor.

Aliyah squirms and tries to fight out of it by elbowing her opponent in the face as the crowd rallies behind her. Daria stops her offense by trapping her arms, but Aliyah manages to roll onto her back, pinning Daria’s shoulders to the mat. 1...2...Daria breaks the hold in order to break the pin. Both women get to their feet and start trading punches, and Daria gets the best of her with a hard right. She goes for a knee drop on her grounded opponent, but Aliyah manages to roll out of the way and use the ropes to get to her feet. Daria charges at her, but she counters with a drop toehold, sending the debuting superstar throat-first into the middle rope.

Aliyah grabs Daria by the wrist and climbs to the middle turnbuckle, looking for a flipping arm drag, but makes the mistake of taking a moment to play to the crowd. Daria capitalizes, aggressively pulling on her arm, sending her crashing to the mat. The crowd starts booing as she backs into the nearest corner and crouches down, waiting for her opponent to get back up. Aliyah slowly regains her footing and turns around right into a spear. Daria wastes no time going for the cover. 1...2...3!

Andrea D'Marco:
Here is your winner, advancing to the next round, Daria! Berenato!

Tom Phillips:
What a great match. Daria was just too strong for Aliyah to take down.

Corey Graves:
What did I tell you Tom? Straight MMA means straight power and aggression and I don't think there is anybody in NXT that can take her down.

---

The next Graphic pops up

yqMMHQz.png

Corey Graves:
That's right, up next the beautiful and talented Alexa Bliss is going to address us. I cannot wait. 

The camera fades out as we head to another commercial

3 people like this

O0wY3lR.png

NXT returned from a commercial break, with Dasha Fuentes backstage.

DASHA FUENTES
“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Alexa Bliss.”

Alexa Bliss strolls into the shot from Dasha’s left, with a look of indifference on her face, as she is actively looking from outside of the camera’s view. She makes brief eye contact with Dasha Fuentes, faking a smile, before rolling her eyes.

DASHA FUENTES
“Alexa, the NXT Women’s roster has essentially been turned on its head since the Draft, with very little female Superstars remaining that we already regulars on NXT. Were you surprised at how the draft turned out—did you expect to get drafted yourself?”

ALEXA BLISS
“I try not to expect much around here, but, with the amount of people that did get that call from Shane or Stephanie, yeah, I expected to be drafted. I expected those two would have the common sense to draft someone like me onto their show, so their ratings could skyrocket and the women’s division of the WWE could be given the facelift it’s long overdue for—but, I guess that’s how the cookie crumbles sometimes, Dasha. Mediocrity always finds its way to seep through the solid foundation of talent, which would explain why you still have a job here.

Let me make one thing clear; I’m not bitter! Okay! I get why some people got called and I didn’t. Yeah, Asuka just won the title, yeah, Bayley’s the [childlike voice"lovable hugger", Nia Jax is big… Eva’s got a TV show and Carmella’s attached herself to a flash in a pan that while hot, will burn itself out soon enough! The thing is, it doesn’t say anything about me, and only says everything about them. In a way, I’m kind of glad! Now I don’t have to sit back here every week and hope that the people running this show come to their senses—now, the NXT Universe has no choice but to recognize me as the next NXT Women’s Champion.”

DASHA FUENTES
“With that being said—there’s a wide window of opportunity for ladies in NXT right now. What do you think of the newcomes to the division, such as Liv Morgan, Aliyah, Emb—“

ALEXA BLISS
"I don't think of them."

Alexa remains silent, while Dasha stands there awkwardly. She opens her mouth as if to say something else, but Alexa interjects.

ALEXA BLISS
"Listen, you wanna know something, Dasha? It doesn’t matter who’s coming into NXT. I work out with all of the girls at the Performance Center each and every day, and I see who’s impressive and I see who’s not. And anyone who is impressive is impressive on their own level, not mine. I’ve been in NXT for a year and I’m already at the top of this division, so as far as I’m concerned, I have nothing to prove. If these girls want a make a name for themselves, it’s not gonna be at my expense, so if I were them, I’d take the hint: stay… out… of my… way. Or it’s not gonna be pretty."

She scowls, before turning on her heel, pushing out her hair, and walking out of the shot.

---

Corey Graves:
Wow what strong words from our soon to be NXT women's champion.

Tom Phillips:
I thought you were rooting for Daria?

Corey Graves:
Never put all your eggs in one basket Tom.

The camera pans back tot he ring as we get ready for more action.

Andrea D'Marco:
The following contest is a first round match in the NXT women's title tournament. Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, Ember Moon!

And her opponent already in the ring, from Yorktown Heights, New York, Mandy Rose!

Ember steps into the ring looking ready to get this match under way, however her opponent has other ideas as she signals to be given a microphone.

Tom Phillips:
Well, before we start this match it looks as though Mandy has something she wants to get off her chest.

Mandy Rose:
"Oh Ember aren't you sooo scary." Mandy says mockingly. "You walk around back there as if you own this place and I'm so sick of you! You are so annoying. Your face, your outfits ... your hair. They all annoy me. I am a star, Ember. I was on Tough Enough and Total Divas. I'm practically WWE royalty and I in all of my intrinsic beauty, have to face some dirty thug from the indies. Ew. If there wasn't a title I so definitely deserve to win on the line here, I wouldn't have shown up."

Mandy pauses for a second.

"Actually Ember why did you bother to show up tonight? You aren't going to win.  People like me win championships, we carry them with pride. People like you," Mandy looks Ember up and down "well you can carry my bags if you're lucky."

Mandy smirks at Ember before handing her microphone off to the side.

eHtxxFz.png

Mandy Rose vs Ember Moon
The bell rings and Mandy turns back to face Ember but is met with an immediate forearm to the face. Ember throws forearm after forearm at Mandy until she is stunned up against the ropes and is forcibly removed by the referee. Mandy charges at Ember with a forearm but it gets ducked and Ember hits her patented springboard cross body. Ember taunts to the crowd and they erupt in support of her. Ember heads for the top rope as Mandy begins to stand up again dazed. She turns around as Ember dives and it's a Total Eclipse. Mandy falls to the ground motionless as Ember smirks. Ember walks over to Mandy's lifeless body waving royally at her, She places her boot on Mandy's chest and the ref begins the count. 1 ... 2 ... 3! 

Tom Phillips:
Well there's no question who got the win there.

Corey Graves:
Poor, poor Mandy Rose. She's delicate. She didn't deserve that!

The camera pans around as we get ready for the main event of the evening.

4 people like this

O0wY3lR.png

Before the match begins, Regal and Tiffany come out to join in on commentary.

Andrea D'Marco:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the NXT Championship! Introducing first from Huntington beach, California, Samoa Joe! 

And his opponent from Cleveland, Ohio, Derrick Bateman!

Corey Graves:
Well this certainly is a surprise

Tiffany:
Well he had a pretty decent run here before he left. Let's see how much he's improved

Samoa Joe vs. Derrick Bateman for the NXT Championship
qRi74Eg.png

The bell rings and the men lock up, with Joe quickly overpowering the returning superstar and taking charge of the match. Bateman manages to get in a couple of strikes, but Joe keeps control with a series of suplexes that get him a nearfall. He hoists Bateman up for a Death Valley Driver, but he slips out of Joe’s grasp and tosses him out of the ring, following up with a suicide dive.

The tide turns in Bateman’s favor momentarily, but Joe quickly regains it by countering a headlock driver attempt. He locks in the STF, and while it momentarily looks like Joe will pick up the win, Derrick makes it to the ropes. The two trade offense and nearfalls, mostly in Joe’s favor, until Bateman manages to lock in a sleeper hold. Joe fights out of it, ramming Bateman spine-first into the turnbuckles to break the hold, before lifting him onto the top rope to set up the Muscle Buster. Derrick barely manages to avoid the maneuver, countering with a neckbreaker at the last minute, and hit’s a headlock driver when Joe recovers. He goes for the cover, but Joe gets his foot on the ropes just before the three. Bateman pulls him back up, looking to end it with another headlock driver, but Joe counters with a Chimera-Plex to pick up the win.

Andrea D’Marco:
Here is your winner, and the NEW NXT Champion, SAMOAAAAA JOOOOOOE!

Tom Phillips:  
A great showing from both men, and a fantastic way to kick off a new era here in NXT.

William Regal:
I couldn’t agree more, Tom.

Corey Graves:
And more importantly the right man, the right champion won. Maybe you should’ve made a better choice, Tiffany.

Tiffany:
I don’t know, I think Derrick was…pretty impressive out there. He might not have walked away with the title, but I’d call that a win.

Samoa Joe is seen heading up the ramp with his championship held high as the first episode of NXT fades out.

End Of Show

1 person likes this