Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

WWE: The Evolution Era | Backstage Pass (RP Thread)

108 posts in this topic

lDg5i7P.png

tumblr_mx3rcbtsxT1sp3dqbo6_500.png

BACKSTAGE PASS

The WWE Superstars produce unforgettable moments, unrivaled entertainment and can't-miss TV every time they step out of that curtain; but, behind the scenes is where things to tend to get even more must-see!

Here is where you will guide your respective WWE Superstar through the challenges of the locker room. Alliances will form, rivalries will develop and the dynamic of the roster will be largely established as leaders, troublemakers and outliers alike will all make themselves apparent. Whether you're getting slayed on the make-up chair, having a bite in catering or preparing for the night's matches, either as a spectator or a competitor, it will all go down here.

RULES
1. Open and closed scenes (open, for anyone; closed, for you and an intended partner or partners) are allowed.
2. Refer to the day you're posting on in terms of what content to produce. So, for example, if you want to do a backstage roleplay on a day we don't have a show, simply insinuate that the Superstars are backstage at a live event/house show.
3. You're not limited to backstage roleplays. Kayfabe is real life in this game, so as long as wherever you're going is relevant to the development of the on-screen character, it's fair game.
4. Highly graphic scenes, be they violent or sexual, are strictly prohibited. Keep cursing to a minimum, and if you must use it, make it count. Use the more apropos like three or four swears as compared to ones that wouldn't be said on TV.

5. Respect other roleplayers' decisions and don't have people (whether they be female Superstars or affiliated NPC male Superstars) a part of your stories without asking.
6. Try to use this thread more than the social media thread or the WWE.com thread.
7. Have fun!

1 person likes this

PROMPTS
Stuff to get your creativity going!

11/2 - 11/7 The WWE Draft has shaken up the entire landscape of the WWE, but how will things be as the Superstars finish out their last week with the old setups? Superstars will perform with some Superstars on live events for the last time, while NXT Superstars will perform in their final NXT live events. What sort of dynamics and events will take place during this transitional period?

SmackDown General Manager Stephanie McMahon has announced a gauntlet for SmackDown's Women's Championship on the next episode of SmackDown Live! What plans do SmackDown Superstars have to get themselves into the match, and what will RAW Superstars demand of Shane McMahon in return?

1 person likes this

group message --

The gates are now open for talent and crew, be sure to check in with security before getting settled in. Good luck, everyone!

YOU MAY NOW POST.

1 person likes this

Alicia Fox

Alicia drives up to the arena, driving past the ruckus crowd. She gets out of her car and waves at the adoring crowd before dragging her luggage into the arena where she is met by a ring agent who is prompting her on tonight's event. She listens attentively as they walk to the locker room. She is joyous about draft night and ready to see where she is about to call home for the next year.

8 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Alicia Fox

Alicia drives up to the arena, driving past the ruckus crowd. She gets out of her car and waves at the adoring crowd before dragging her luggage into the arena where she is met by a ring agent who is prompting her on tonight's event. She listens attentively as they walk to the locker room. She is joyous about draft night and ready to see where she is about to call home for the next year.

Eva Marie arrives at the building, stepping out of the rental and waving her husband Jonathan goodbye, as she makes her way into the building in a sleek, sleeveless black dress. Upon walking into the backstage area, she sees both men and women filing in and out of the larger men's locker room, which has been filled with chairs for the Superstars to watch the draft unfold live. 

As she makes her way towards the makeup table to catch up with the girls, she notices Alicia Fox.

EVA MARIE
"Hey, Fox! Are you ready for a little draft action?"

10 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE arrives at the building, stepping out of the rental and waving her husband Jonathan goodbye, as she makes her way into the building in a sleek, sleeveless black dress. Upon walking into the backstage area, she sees both men and women filing in and out of the larger men's locker room, which has been filled with chairs for the Superstars to watch the draft unfold live. 

As she makes her way towards the makeup table to catch up with the girls, she notices Alicia Fox.

EVA MARIE
"Hey, Fox! Are you ready for a little draft action?"

Alicia Fox

Alicia looks over at Eva and smiles as she sees the bright red head.

Always ready for fun. Being apart of the last draft in 2009 that would ultimately shift my career from valet to wrestler was so amazing. I can't wait to see if that happens to another young lady in our division. And by the way, amazing cross-body last night. I never thought you would do it, but you definitely were willing to put your body on line to win the match.

Alicia takes foundation brush off the table and begins to fiddle with it in her hands.

9 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Alicia Fox

Alicia looks over at Eva and smiles as she sees the bright red head.

Always ready for fun. Being apart of the last draft in 2009 that would ultimately shift my career from valet to wrestler was so amazing. I can't wait to see if that happens to another young lady in our division. And by the way, amazing cross-body last night. I never thought you would do it, but you definitely were willing to put your body on line to win the match.

Alicia takes foundation brush off the table and begins to fiddle with it in her hands.

EVA MARIE
[laughs] "Thank you! I tried my best."

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
"Not gonna lie, it is a little... weird talking to Fox. We had so much drama in the past, and we got through it for 'Mania, but there's still a little... heat that's still there. I want this new start on the main roster to be a clean slate for me-- I don't wanna ruffle any feathers. And like it or not, Fox is one of the locker room leaders, so, I think she's a good place to start."

EVA MARIE
"To be honest, I hope... we end up on a show that Paige or the twins aren't on. I had no clue what to think about that. And honestly, I'd rather things just be like... chill, y'know?"

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
[laughs] "Thank you! I tried my best."

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
"Not gonna lie, it is a little... weird talking to Fox. We had so much drama in the past, and we got through it for 'Mania, but there's still a little... heat that's still there. I want this new start on the main roster to be a clean slate for me-- I don't wanna ruffle any feathers. And like it or not, Fox is one of the locker room leaders, so, I think she's a good place to start."

EVA MARIE
"To be honest, I hope... we end up on a show that Paige or the twins aren't on. I had no clue what to think about that. And honestly, I'd rather things just be like... chill, y'know?"

Alicia Fox

I get it, but even if you do end up on the same brand as them you shouldn't let it affect you to the point where you get thrown off. The more you work and do stuff like you did last night the more the girls will have no choice but to get off your back.

9 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Alicia Fox

I get it, but even if you do end up on the same brand as them you shouldn't let it affect you to the point where you get thrown off. The more you work and do stuff like you did last night the more the girls will have no choice but to get off your back.

EVA MARIE
"Oh my gosh, I know... I just don't know what to think of it. It's gonna be really hard. Luckily, you don't have to worry about that, right?"

2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
"Oh my gosh, I know... I just don't know what to think of it. It's gonna be really hard. Luckily, you don't have to worry about that, right?"

Alicia Fox

Of course. You wouldn't think after 10 years of busting my ass and doing new moves and being extremely reliable and healthy to this company that I would be proven and people would stop questioning me. But they still do and it's ok...

Alicia slams the foundation brush onto the counter top out of frustration. For a moment, there is a shroud of darkness coming over her as she thinks about her career, but then she quickly picks herself back up and gets back to her bubbly-self.

I just continue to perform to the best of my abilities and be my best. You also have to be relatively nice, Eva. I know you came in here thinking that this company thinking that you had to be hard to be seen, but you do have to have a pleasant side. And I see you are working on that, so you should have no problems, especially with me, if you keep that up.

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Alicia Fox

Of course. You wouldn't think after 10 years of busting my ass and doing new moves and being extremely reliable and healthy to this company that I would be proven and people would stop questioning me. But they still do and it's ok...

Alicia slams the foundation brush onto the counter top out of frustration. For a moment, there is a shroud of darkness coming over her as she thinks about her career, but then she quickly picks herself back up and gets back to her bubbly-self.

I just continue to perform to the best of my abilities and be my best. You also have to be relatively nice, Eva. I know you came in here thinking that this company thinking that you had to be hard to be seen, but you do have to have a pleasant side. And I see you are working on that, so you should have no problems, especially with me, if you keep that up.

Eva smiles, unsure of what to think.

EVA MARIE
"Thank you so much, Fox. It really means a lot. Hey, I'm gonna head over to catering real quick, I'll catch you later, okay?"

Just now, Cooksie said:

Eva smiles, unsure of what to think.

EVA MARIE
"Thank you so much, Fox. It really means a lot. Hey, I'm gonna head over to catering real quick, I'll catch you later, okay?"

Alicia Fox

Yeah, I'll see you later. Good luck in the draft.

42 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Alicia Fox

Yeah, I'll see you later. Good luck in the draft.

EVA MARIE
"You too, girl! Byeeee!"

She walks off, and unbeknownst to Alicia, her smile instantly fades as she walks away, and pulls out her phone.

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
"Ummmmmmmmmmm, okay. So, you wanna tell me that I should be more pleasant and happy all the time, but you're the one going around people's back and talking smack about me? Uh-uh. I know Fox has like a split personality or something, but... c'mon. It goes both ways. It's just... sad, that, these girls who have been here forever... can't practice what they preach. They never want to admit that they were wrong about someone; every little issue is my fault. Everyone has to gang up on Eva. And that's messed up. And that's why I hit her with my move when she was on my team. And to be honest with you, there's a whole lot more where that came from."

7 people like this

SHANE McMAHON
Shane McMahon is in his personal green room/"office" at the WWE live event tonight, listening to his John Mayer CD as he checks some e-mails, with a live stream of the show set up on a small monitor on his desk.

CHARLOTTE
"And so, I told her, YES, the Ric Flair! The look on her face was priceless! She rushed the food over to the table immediately, and wouldn't stop sweating and apologizing. It was kind of embarrassing!"

Charlotte enjoys a nice kiki with the makeup team, as they prepare her look for tonight's show at the makeup table.

TBC: Anyone!

PAIGE
To the surprise of some, Paige has made an appearance backstage at tonight's WWE live event. She keeps a low profile, mainly talking to backstage crew members she gets on with, trying to avoid any of the girls.

ALEXA BLISS
Alexa Bliss 
is backstage at the NXT live event also taking place this evening, side-eyeing select people that walk past her in catering, but also mainly keeping to herself, as she sits on her phone and checks Pinterest while Blake and Murphy sit at the same table as her, eating chicken breast and talking about things men would talk about.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

CHARLOTTE
"And so, I told her, YES, the Ric Flair! The look on her face was priceless! She rushed the food over to the table immediately, and wouldn't stop sweating and apologizing. It was kind of embarrassing!"

Charlotte enjoys a nice kiki with the makeup team, as they prepare her look for tonight's show at the makeup table.

NIKKI BELLA
Fresh out of an impromptu business meeting with Triple H, Nikki struts down the hall in her ensemble on her way to a limousine to catch a flight out.

"Well look who it is..." says Nikki with her lips puckered upon noticing the girl who put her on the shelf. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Fresh out of an impromptu business meeting with Triple H, Nikki struts down the hall in her ensemble on her way to a limousine to catch a flight out.

"Well look who it is..." says Nikki with her lips puckered upon noticing the girl who put her on the shelf. 

With her makeup now complete and the look set, Charlotte takes notice of the call of a familiar voice, and her eyes widen, as an incredulous laugh leaves her lips, before she steps up from the chair, throwing her title over her shoulder.

CHARLOTTE
"Oh, hi, Nikki! So nice of you to come and see me, since I know you're not wrestling tonight and are just stopping by! Hey, could you tell me where John Cena is?! I've been looking for him all over the place!"

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

With her makeup now complete and the look set, Charlotte takes notice of the call of a familiar voice, and her eyes widen, as an incredulous laugh leaves her lips, before she steps up from the chair, throwing her title over her shoulder.

CHARLOTTE
"Oh, hi, Nikki! So nice of you to come and see me, since I know you're not wrestling tonight and are just stopping by! Hey, could you tell me where John Cena is?! I've been looking for him all over the place!"

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki feigns a giggle and bumps Charlotte over to fix herself up in the mirror.

"I wouldn't know. I dumped him about two weeks ago," she replies, already bored with the fake small talk. "I was actually flown in here to negotiate the new terms of the lucrative Bella contract. See doll, not all adults need their parents to sign their permission slips to get things done."

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki feigns a giggle and bumps Charlotte over to fix herself up in the mirror.

"I wouldn't know. I dumped him about two weeks ago," she replies, already bored with the fake small talk. "I was actually flown in here to negotiate the new terms of the lucrative Bella contract. See doll, not all adults need their parents to sign their permission slips to get things done."

Charlotte fakes a laugh.

CHARLOTTE
"Well, that's great! And you're right, but additionally, not all adults need men to win championships. Not all adults need The Authority to go undefeated at every pay-per-view they've competed on. And not all adults can be in the center of the marquee at the AT&T Stadium at the largest WrestleMania in history, and walk out of it as your WWE Women's Champion!

Y'know, I really do wish you the best on SmackDown, Nikki, because honestly? I think it's a good fit for you. I'm sure a lot of these other girls would love to be in your position, the top female on the #2 show, all because they can't hang with the big dog. In the meanwhile, I think I'm gonna have to send John my number! I wouldn't want anyone, say, I don't know, Sasha Banks, getting any ideas just because that big ol' mansion of his is a little less occupied these days. And you know her... everything about her screams 'rebound'. Oh, how's Brie? Is she still living in that one-floor setup with Bryan?"

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Charlotte fakes a laugh.

CHARLOTTE
"Well, that's great! And you're right, but additionally, not all adults need men to win championships. Not all adults need The Authority to go undefeated at every pay-per-view they've competed on. And not all adults can be in the center of the marquee at the AT&T Stadium at the largest WrestleMania in history, and walk out of it as your WWE Women's Champion!

Y'know, I really do wish you the best on SmackDown, Nikki, because honestly? I think it's a good fit for you. I'm sure a lot of these other girls would love to be in your position, the top female on the #2 show, all because they can't hang with the big dog. In the meanwhile, I think I'm gonna have to send John my number! I wouldn't want anyone, say, I don't know, Sasha Banks, getting any ideas just because that big ol' mansion of his is a little less occupied these days. And you know her... everything about her screams 'rebound'. Oh, how's Brie? Is she still living in that one-floor setup with Bryan?"

NIKKI BELLA
"She's living happily and that's all you need to know," she answers back with a forced smile and a head tilt. "Oh and just because you have to change your father's diapers, doesn't mean he isn't a man. Def congrats on your WrestleMania championship win, though. I was sorta impressed, but then again where was the challenge?"

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
"She's living happily and that's all you need to know," she answers back with a forced smile and a head tilt. "Oh and just because you have to change your father's diapers, doesn't mean he isn't a man. Def congrats on your WrestleMania championship win, though. I was sorta impressed, but then again where was the challenge?"

CHARLOTTE
"True, true. Unlike others, things just sorta come naturally to me! I'll say I was also pretty impressed-- and amused-- by what you two did to Paige the other night. Taking off that neckbrace I put you in, Brie getting in on it... it was a real mess, sister. What are the kids on Twitter saying these days? Iconic? You got her goooooood. Sure do hope there's more where that came from, because if there is, SmackDown's about to gain themselves a loyal viewer..."

She chuckles to herself, putting her hand on her hip.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

CHARLOTTE
"True, true. Unlike others, things just sorta come naturally to me! I'll say I was also pretty impressed-- and amused-- by what you two did to Paige the other night. Taking off that neckbrace I put you in, Brie getting in on it... it was a real mess, sister. What are the kids on Twitter saying these days? Iconic? You got her goooooood. Sure do hope there's more where that came from, because if there is, SmackDown's about to gain themselves a loyal viewer..."

She chuckles to herself, putting her hand on her hip.

NIKKI BELLA
Easily swayed by what resembled a compliment and open to idea of talking about herself more, Nikki rubbed Charlotte's arm. "Awwww, thanks sweetie. I mean, she did have it coming. And besides, the way I saw it was either her screwed up spine got straightened back out so she can stop being overlapped by everyone else or she gets put out of her sad career. It was more a favor, really. Did you take notes?"

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Easily swayed by what resembled a compliment and open to idea of talking about herself more, Nikki rubbed Charlotte's arm. "Awwww, thanks sweetie. I mean, she did have it coming. And besides, the way I saw it was either her screwed up spine got straightened back out so she can stop being overlapped by everyone else or she gets put out of her miserable career. It was more a favor, really. Did you take notes?"

Charlotte shrugs.

CHARLOTTE
"I didn't see the need. I figured I'd already done pretty much the same with you last year! Hahahaha!"

She flips her hair, admiring the gleam of her championship once more, before turning her attention back to Nikki.

"But like I said, best of luck, sister! Who knows? Maybe the next time our paths cross, you might be holding a championship of your own! Admittedly, not one you won in one of the premier matches of the largest WrestleMania ever or anything, but a championship nonetheless!"

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

Charlotte shrugs.

CHARLOTTE
"I didn't see the need. I figured I'd already done pretty much the same with you last year! Hahahaha!"

She flips her hair, admiring the gleam of her championship once more, before turning her attention back to Nikki.

"But like I said, best of luck, sister! Who knows? Maybe the next time our paths cross, you might be holding a championship of your own! Admittedly, not one you won in one of the premier matches of the largest WrestleMania ever or anything, but a championship nonetheless!"

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki presses her tongue in her cheek and moves in closer to Charlotte. "Hmmm, haha, maybe. Or given how unpredictable WWE can be, maybe I'll have that one," she warns, tapping her french manicured nails against the metal on the title. "You clearly didn't do a good enough job taking me out and any time, any place, I can make you wish you did." Nikki wipes back on her fake smile and begins to twirl her hair. "You can find me Tuesdays nights on the #1 must see WWE program, if anything. Or just drop on by for another cute little chat... def seems like a better idea."

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki presses her tongue in her cheek and moves in closer to Charlotte. "Hmmm, haha, maybe. Or given how unpredictable WWE can be, maybe I'll have that one," she warns, tapping her french manicured nails against the metal on the title. "You clearly didn't do a good enough job taking me out and any time, any place, I can make you wish you did." Nikki wipes back on her fake smile and begins to twirl her hair. "You can find me Tuesdays nights on the #1 must see WWE program, if anything. Or just drop on by for another cute little chat... def seems like a better idea."

Charlotte's smile fades, as her eyes squint into a leer.

CHARLOTTE
"You haven't EARNED the privilege of any of more of my time, sweetheart! You wouldn't DARE come near my title, dear, because if you or your little Brady Bunch even step foot on RAW after next week, I won't just put you out for six months-- I'll put you out FOR-EVER!!!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go perform in front of the peasants-- y'know-- the ones that know their place around here!"

She rolls her eyes, as she turns on her heel and begins to walk away. She calls back to Nikki as she starts to stroll away from the scene.

"Have fun on SmackDown, girl! Break a leg... or a neck!"

4 people like this