Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Backstage Pass (RP Thread)

21 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Charlotte's smile fades, as her eyes squint into a leer.

CHARLOTTE
      "You haven't EARNED the privilege of any of more of my time, sweetheart! You wouldn't DARE come near my title, dear, because if you or your little Brady Bunch even step foot on RAW after next week, I won't just put you out for six months-- I'll put you out FOR-EVER!!!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go perform in front of the peasants-- y'know-- the ones that know their place around here!"

She rolls her eyes, as she turns on her heel and begins to walk away. She calls back to Nikki as she starts to stroll away from the scene.

"Have fun on SmackDown, girl! Break a leg... or a neck!"

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki laughs, pleased at how easily she got under Charlotte's skin, and simply turns back toward the mirror to re-apply her Chanel lipstick and put on her cat eye sunglasses. She takes a step back to pose for her reflection then heads out to the limo. As the vehicle drove off, she logged onto Instagram and began posting selfies with her cleavage in clear view to tease Seth a few cities away, eager to see him later for a late night date.

• Replies 107
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVA MARIE "You too, girl! Byeeee!" She walks off, and unbeknownst to Alicia, her smile instantly fades as she walks away, and pulls out her phone.   EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Ummmmmmm

EVA MARIE [laughs] "Thank you! I tried my best." EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Not gonna lie, it is a little... weird talking to Fox. We had so much drama in the past, and we got through it for

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL) Nikki is shown laughing in her direct to camera, breaking apart every phrase as she tries to contain herself. "I broke.... my neck and... got put... out of my home after d

48 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki laughs, pleased at how easily she got under Charlotte's skin, and simply turns back toward the mirror to re-apply her Chanel lipstick and put on her cat eye sunglasses. She takes a step back to pose for her reflection then heads out to the limo. As the vehicle drove off, she logged onto Instagram and began posting selfies with her cleavage in clear view to tease Seth a few cities away, eager to see him later for a late night date.

NIKKI BELLA
      The one hour flight quickly passes by and Nikki makes her way straight from the private jet sent for her, to another limo, to the hotel the rest of Team SmackDown were staying at following their live event. She checks into her room and heads up the elevator with a smirk, ready for tonight's plans to come to fruition. As she settles into her hotel room, she changes out of her outfit into skimpy black lingerie, pumps and a black silk robe, then lights a Cuban cigar as a knock on the door occurs. She undoes her robe and swings the door open to see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion himself ogling her, drooling as she leans against the door frame, her loose waves falling down her face like an ad for Victoria's Secret. Wasting no time and not allowing him to get a word in, she takes another puff of her cigar before tossing it in a tray, then proceeds to engage in a steamy, heavy make out session with Seth Rollins, tearing open his button down, then peeling it off his biceps, and caressing every single crevice in his CrossFit molded physique. She pushes him onto the bed and climbs on top of him before there's another knock on the door.

"You can leave the Pinot Grigio outside the door," Nikki yells out to who she assumes is room service before leaning back down and continuing to make out with Seth. 

(tbc: @Shoaib.)

Summer Rae

Summer Rae, wearing her prettiest blue dress stands in front of the green screen awaiting her cue. Doing a promotional commercial for the new Smackdown Live was a big deal, though she had to admit she was feeling a little uneasy about where she'd end up on the revamped brand. 

"Ok Summer, you ready?" Called the man from behind the Camera.

"Of course" Summer replies coyly. before slightly fluffing her hair and staring down the camera.

"Ok then 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ACTION!"

"Smackdown Live, the place where the, hottest action takes place." The words left her lips seductively as she winked to the camera. 

"Ok Summer that was good but I think we need just one more take." Suddenly the sound of a mobile phone filled the backstage area. The director checked his pocket "Sorry Summer, I've gotta take this. Do you mind waiting around here for a few minutes?" He said apologetically.

"It's no problem." Summer replied quickly as the man put the phone to his ear and walked off into a spare room just down the hall. Summer stared forlorn for a few seconds before walking across the hall to her bag and grabbing out a bottle of water. She quickly turned to walk back to set but slammed right into someone, causing her to drop the bottle she was carrying. Summer prayed it wasn't the Undertaker, or Triple H as she immediately bent down to pick up her water. "I'm so sorry" she said without looking up. 

"It's no problem, I've taken worse bumps back here" said a distinct British accent. Everyone in the WWE knows that voice. It was Adrian Neville. He reached out a hand that Summer gladly took as he helped her up. 

"Thanks and I'm really sorry I should be more aware of my surroundings." Summer said sincerely. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that the director was quickly walking back to set.

"Like I said it's fine." He smiled. Adrian paused for a second. "ummm Actually I'm kind of glad I bumped into you, well that you bumped into me. I wanted to ask you something." Summer was only half focused on Adrian as she saw the director tapping his watch at her.

"I'm sorry but is it important? Because I'm kind of needed on set. Like now." She could visibly see the smile drain from Adrian's face. 

"No it's not, go do your commercial." He said almost harshly. Summer was a bit taken aback by the tonal change but she had to admit, she was being a bit rude to the man she had just ran into.

"We can talk about this another time, I promise." Summer said sweetly and she could swear that Neville cracked a small smile in the corner of his mouth before she ran off back to set. 

"Ok Summer are you ready?" Called the director

"Yes" she replied quickly but this time she wasn't so sure.

6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      The one hour flight quickly passes by and Nikki makes her way straight from the private jet sent for her, to another limo, to the hotel the rest of Team SmackDown were staying at following their live event. She checks into her room and heads up the elevator with a smirk, ready for tonight's plans to come to fruition. As she settles into her hotel room, she changes out of her outfit into skimpy black lingerie, pumps and a black silk robe, then lights a Cuban cigar as a knock on the door occurs. She undoes her robe and swings the door open to see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion himself ogling her, drooling as she leans against the door frame, her loose waves falling down her face like an ad for Victoria's Secret. Wasting no time and not allowing him to get a word in, she takes another puff of her cigar before tossing it in a tray, then proceeds to engage in a steamy, heavy make out session with Seth Rollins, tearing open his button down, then peeling it off his biceps, and caressing every single crevice in his CrossFit molded physique. She pushes him onto the bed and climbs on top of him before there's another knock on the door.

"You can leave the Pinot Grigio outside the door," Nikki yells out to who she assumes is room service before leaning back down and continuing to make out with Seth. 

(tbc: @Shoaib.)

BRIE BELLA
      "And you can leave your prince under the covers for a second while you come open this door because I've already seen his dick one too many times this lifetime," Brie retorts. There weren't many things she loved wholeheartedly but one thing that was always on that list was taking the opportunity to embarrass her sister.

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "And you can leave your prince under the covers for a second while you come open this door because I've already seen his dick one too many times this lifetime," Brie retorts. There weren't many things she loved wholeheartedly but one thing that was always on that list was taking the opportunity to embarrass her sister.

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki rolls her eyes upon hearing the sound of her sister's voice, the timing of which couldn't be more inconvenient.

SETH ROLLINS
      Seth laughs as he looks up at Nikki with admiration, brushing her hair out her face before giving her one more kiss. "You should probably go get that." 

Nikki climbs off Seth as he stretches and places his hands behind his head, sure to keep his muscles on full display as he leans up against a thick pillow. 

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki picks back up her cigar and walks toward the door, unconcerned with the fact that she was half naked, then swings it open. "Trying to join in? Daniel really that boring?"

32 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki rolls her eyes upon hearing the sound of her sister's voice, the timing of which couldn't be more inconvenient.

SETH ROLLINS
      Seth laughs as he looks up at Nikki with admiration, brushing her hair out her face before giving her one more kiss. "You should probably go get that." 

Nikki climbs off Seth as he stretches and places his hands behind his head, sure to keep his muscles on full display as he leans up against a thick pillow. 

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki picks back up her cigar and walks toward the door, unconcerned with the fact that she was half naked, then swings it open. "Trying to join in? Daniel really that boring?"

BRIE BELLA
      "Clothes really that hard to put on? Regardless, I don't think my husband would approve of that," Brie casually responds as she walks right in, unfazed by the shirtless hunk of a Superstar laying across the bed, a grin on his face as if waiting for her attention.

She continues to talk as her attention is elsewhere, looking around the room as if she's searching for something before eventually spying Nikki's phone on the bedside table and going over to pick it up. "I'm actually here on business. The producers called and said they've been trying to get in touch with you about setting up the press conference for the show," referring to Total Bellas, the reality show revolving around the twins and their family that was soon to be announced. "And lo and behold," she lifts up Nikki's phone showing 3 missed calls. She then turns to Seth, his grin having since faded. "Hi."

10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "Clothes really that hard to put on? Regardless, I don't think my husband would approve of that," Brie casually responds as she walks right in, unfazed by the shirtless hunk of a Superstar laying across the bed, a grin on his face as if waiting for her attention.

She continues to talk as her attention is elsewhere, looking around the room as if she's searching for something before eventually spying Nikki's phone on the bedside table and going over to pick it up. "I'm actually here on business. The producers called and said they've been trying to get in touch with you about setting up the press conference for the show," referring to Total Bellas, the reality show revolving around the twins and their family that was soon to be announced. "And lo and behold," she lifts up Nikki's phone showing 3 missed calls. She then turns to Seth, his grin having since faded. "Hi."

SETH ROLLINS
      "Sup." Seth responds as he moves to sit at the edge of the bed and pours himself a drink, Nikki crawling over behind him to massage his shoulders and kiss on his neck in front of her sister.

NIKKI BELLA
      "Well I was on a flight coming from tending to business myself, remember? Which, by the way, Hunter said he'll fax your lawyer the new contracts." Nikki proceeds to nibble on Seth's ear before continuing the conversation. "When's the press conference?"

18 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
      "Sup." Seth responds as he moves to sit at the edge of the bed and pours himself a drink, Nikki crawling over behind him to massage his shoulders and kiss on his neck in front of her sister.

NIKKI BELLA
      "Well I was on a flight coming from tending to business myself, remember? Which, by the way, Hunter said he'll fax your lawyer the new contracts." Nikki proceeds to nibble on Seth's ear before continuing the conversation. "When's the press conference?"

BRIE BELLA
      "The 13th, which means..." Brie takes her own phone out of her pocket as she opens her calendar. "Next Wednesday. Just in time for me to walk in with my title fresh off SmackDown Live. Couldn't be any more perfect, right?" she asks with a half-smile as she looks back up to see the increasingly erotic display of affection as if she weren't even there. "Gross."

2 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "The 13th, which means..." Brie takes her own phone out of her pocket as she opens her calendar. "Next Wednesday. Just in time for me to walk in with my title fresh off SmackDown Live. Couldn't be any more perfect, right?" she asks with a half-smile as she looks back up to see the increasingly erotic display of affection as if she weren't even there. "Gross."

NIKKI BELLA
      "Shut up, bitch," Nikki snaps back. "You're probably so turned on right now. You're such a friggin' weirdo." 

Unable to fight the temptation, Seth turns his body and proceeds to start kissing Nikki's neck back as she giggles. "That sounds like a plan, though. A really.... really good plan," Nikki continues as her voice starts to crack and her eyes roll back. "Mmm, really good. Mmmm, what were you saying again? Something about me winning the title?"

20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Shut up, bitch," Nikki snaps back. "You're probably so turned on right now. You're such a friggin' weirdo." 

Unable to fight the temptation, Seth turns his body and proceeds to start kissing Nikki's neck back as she giggles. "That sounds like a plan, though. A really.... really good plan," Nikki continues as her voice starts to crack and her eyes roll back. "Mmm, really good. Mmmm, what were you saying again? Something about me winning the title?"

BRIE BELLA
      "Me actually, although I'm sure the thought of engaging in incredibly unsanitary, and probably uncomfortable, sex with both titles in the bed with the two of you will spur you on. Just not quite enough." 

Brie grimaces as she regretfully takes a peek at her sister getting lost in the moment before jumping on to the bed and putting her arm around Seth, causing the kissing to come to a halt. "Maybe I'll dump Bryan, get a boob job, gain a few pounds, lose a few brain cells and me and our champion over here will become a power couple of our own. Shook, bitch?"

19 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "Me actually, although I'm sure the thought of engaging in incredibly unsanitary, and probably uncomfortable, sex with both titles in the bed with the two of you will spur you on. Just not quite enough." 

Brie grimaces as she regretfully takes a peek at her sister getting lost in the moment before jumping on to the bed and putting her arm around Seth, causing the kissing to come to a halt. "Maybe I'll dump Bryan, get a boob job, gain a few pounds, lose a few brain cells and me and our champion over here will become a power couple of our own. Shook, bitch?

NIKKI BELLA
      "Totally not. You just confirmed what I knew all along... you want to be me," Nikki responds with a wide grin, burying her annoyance with Brie deep down.

SETH ROLLINS
      "Well, I have to be up really early tomorrow morning, so I should probably get going," interjects Seth as he removes himself from in between the pending cat fight and goes over to grab his shirt, Nikki getting up behind him. He turns and put his hands against her waist, sliding them down to her butt as he kisses her good night. "I guess I'll check in with you later in the day? You know I won't be able to wait to see you again."

NIKKI BELLA
      "Maybe. That is if I have nothing better to do," Nikki taunts as she bites her lip, to which Seth responds with a light chuckle before being led to the door hand in hand with her. "Sweet dreams," she whispers as she leans in and playfully rubs her lips against his, before pushing him away and shutting the door.

"So what do you wanna do now, blue ball Bella?"

20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Totally not. You just confirmed what I knew all along... you want to be me," Nikki responds with a wide grin, burying her annoyance with Brie deep down.

SETH ROLLINS
      "Well, I have to be up really early tomorrow morning, so I should probably get going," interjects Seth as he removes himself from in between the pending catfight and goes over to grab his shirt, Nikki getting up behind him. He turns and put his hands against her waist, sliding them down to her butt as he kisses her good night. "I guess I'll check in with you later in the day? You know I won't be able to wait to see you again."

NIKKI BELLA
      "Maybe. That is if I have nothing better to do," Nikki taunts as she bites her lip, to which Seth responds with a light chuckle before being led to the door hand in hand with her. "Sweet dreams," she whispers as she leans in and playfully rubs her lips against his, before pushing him away and shutting the door.

"So what do you wanna do now, blue ball Bella?"

BRIE BELLA
      "Someone's pissy I had to interrupt. Sorry if I don't feel like watching my sister orgasm right in front of me, although I can't imagine he could please you much in the time since I knocked." Brie gets up and makes her way over to Nikki's mini fridge, opening it and seeing an already opened bottle of wine as expected. "Or is that how long he usually lasts?" 
      she inquires with a smirk.

After grabbing the bottle and two glasses, she makes her way back over to the bed and lays them down. "I just wanna celebrate. I mean, I was retiring this time a few days ago-- but now we're back, and better than ever."

BRIE BELLA
      "Someone's pissy I had to interrupt. Sorry if I don't feel like watching my sister orgasm right in front of me, although I can't imagine he could please you much in the time since I knocked." 
      Brie gets up and makes her way over to Nikki's mini fridge, opening it and seeing an already opened bottle of wine as expected. "Or is that how long he usually lasts?" she inquires with a smirk.

After grabbing the bottle and two glasses, she makes her way back over to the bed and lays them down. "I just wanna celebrate. I mean, I was retiring this time a few days ago-- but now we're back, and better than ever."

NIKKI BELLA
      "Touche," Nikki replies while putting back on her robe and kicking off her heels. "I used that right, right?"

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Touche," Nikki replies while putting back on her robe and kicking off her heels. "I used that right, right?"

BRIE BELLA
      "Yes. At least I think..." the two share a laugh, this one a little more down to earth than the one at Paige's expense on Raw, as Brie hands Nikki a glass and pours in to it before doing the same with her own. "Let's toast. To the Bella Empire?"

BRIE BELLA
      "Yes. At least I think..." the two share a laugh, this one a little more down to earth than the one at Paige's expense on Raw, as Brie hands Nikki a glass and pours in to it before doing the same with her own. "Let's toast. To the Bella Empire?"

NIKKI BELLA
      "And to new beginnings; new chapters," Nikki adds as she clinks Brie's glass. "For me, a new guy. For you, hopefully something to occupy your time at night when Daniel's not around..."

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "And to new beginnings; new chapters," Nikki adds as she clinks Brie's glass. "For me, a new guy. For you, hopefully something to occupy your time at night when Daniel's not around..."

BRIE BELLA
      "OR maybe I just keep making late night rendezvous in order to keep you in check. I kinda like that," Brie answers playfully as she takes a sip.

44 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "OR maybe I just keep making late night rendezvous in order to keep you in check. I kinda like that," Brie answers playfully as she takes a sip.

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki rolls her eyes. 

"On the plus side, it'll prevent Seth from coming to keep me up all night, every night," she says to purposely make her sister uncomfortable once again. "It's time to get back on the grind and as important as a personal and a sex life is to me, always, taking back our women's division is at the top of the list right now. A brand split isn't going to stop us from being the female faces of the WWE."

33 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki rolls her eyes. 

"On the plus side, it'll prevent Seth from coming to keep me up all night, every night," she says to purposely make her sister uncomfortable once again. "It's time to get back on the grind and as important as a personal and a sex life is to me, always, taking back our women's division is at the top of the list right now. A brand split isn't going to stop us from being the female faces of the WWE."

BRIE BELLA
      "Screw that," Brie scoffs. "It's a new era, right? A brand split isn't going to stop us from being the faces of WWE, female or male. You don't stand behind Seth, Seth stands behind you. Behind us. Ew, that came out wrong."

12 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "Screw that," Brie scoffs. "It's a new era, right? A brand split isn't going to stop us from being the faces of WWE, female or male. You don't stand behind Seth, Seth stands behind you. Behind us. Ew, that came out wrong."

NIKKI BELLA
      "Nice one, Brie," Nikki laughs at her sister. 

"They do say behind every great man, there's a greater woman. Can't wait to prove them right," she says with a smirk on her face and her brow raised, as the two of them finish their glasses of wine before heading to bed for a new day; a day in which would see this next evolution of the Bella Twins keep pushing to conquer every thing they want.

user posted imageBREAKING GROUND

S01EP4 - 'Draft Divide' 

NARRATOR

Today, the NXT Superstars return to the WWE Performance Centre for the first time after the WWE Draft. The atmosphere is different; some superstars emotional about being called up the main roster, while some remain hungry and upset that they weren't. Dana Brooke looks to seperate herself from the pack, returning to training for the first time in months since being injured getting a boob job. Apart of Dana Brooke is missing, now that her NXT tag team partner Emma has been moved up the main roster; Dana clearly worried about her future in the division.

The self-proclaimed 'Barbie Breaker' of NXT continues doing some drills in the ring, before sliding out for a break. While taking a sip of her water, Dana makes her way towards Carmella, nudging her on the shoulder. 

DANA BROOKE

"Carmella! I'm so happy to hear you got the call with Enzo and Cass. You're gonna kill it up there!" Dana says with a smile, the pain of not being drafted almost killing her inside.

DANA BROOKE (CONFESSIONAL)

"Carmella is one of my best friends down here, we came around the same time and really worked our way up. I know I should be happy for her, but apart of me is a little upset." She sighs, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, did she really deserve it? Or was she just brought up with her boys?... I'm not taking anything away from her, because she's a great athlete, but that spot could have been mine? Like...? Wow."

TBC: @April.

1 hour ago, Travis Mendes said:

user posted imageBREAKING GROUND

S01EP4 - 'Draft Divide' 

NARRATOR

Today, the NXT Superstars return to the WWE Performance Centre for the first time after the WWE Draft. The atmosphere is different; some superstars emotional about being called up the main roster, while some remain hungry and upset that they weren't. Dana Brooke looks to seperate herself from the pack, returning to training for the first time in months since being injured getting a boob job. Apart of Dana Brooke is missing, now that her NXT tag team partner Emma has been moved up the main roster; Dana clearly worried about her future in the division.

The self-proclaimed 'Barbie Breaker' of NXT continues doing some drills in the ring, before sliding out for a break. While taking a sip of her water, Dana makes her way towards Carmella, nudging her on the shoulder. 

DANA BROOKE

"Carmella! I'm so happy to hear you got the call with Enzo and Cass. You're gonna kill it up there!" Dana says with a smile, the pain of not being drafted almost killing her inside.

DANA BROOKE (CONFESSIONAL)

"Carmella is one of my best friends down here, we came around the same time and really worked our way up. I know I should be happy for her, but apart of me is a little upset." She sighs, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, did she really deserve it? Or was she just brought up with her boys?... I'm not taking anything away from her, because she's a great athlete, but that spot could have been mine? Like...? Wow."

TBC: @April.

CARMELLA  

Carmella lets out a little squeal, and wraps her arms around Dana, before letting go to continue the conversation.

"Thanks, girl! It's just so crazy that it's finally happening. I'm real nervous, but it's the good kinda nervous. "

The Princess of Staten Island unscrews the cap off a bottle of water, and takes a sip. She then flashes a smile and pats Dana on the shoulder. "But now since we're on the topic & all, I'm just wonderin' when they'll ask you to come up. You've improved leaps & bounds, so......and I really want you up there with me!"

2 minutes ago, April. said:

CARMELLA  

Carmella lets out a little squeal, and wraps her arms around Dana, before letting go to continue the conversation.

"Thanks, girl! It's just so crazy that it's finally happening. I'm real nervous, but it's the good kinda nervous. "

The Princess of Staten Island unscrews the cap off a bottle of water, and takes a sip. She then flashes a smile and pats Dana on the shoulder. "But now since we're on the topic & all, I'm just wonderin' when they'll ask you to come up. You've improved leaps & bounds, so......and I really want you up there with me!"

DANA BROOKE

She forces out another smile, patting Carmella on the shoulder.

"Ohh, haha, I've heard that before." Dana awkwardly rubs the back of her neck "I just thought I'd be getting the call-up this time. I'm improving, my breast have healed, and Hunter has been very high on Emma and myself at the last few tapings, so it's just weird. I'm honestly surprised they picked you over some of the other girls here, haha. Lucky!"

Placing her water bottle back on the bench, Dana Brooke begins running on the treadmill.

"Have they told you anything about your character yet? Or are you just going to be working with Enzo and Cass like you always have."

Just now, Travis Mendes said:

DANA BROOKE

She forces out another smile, patting Carmella on the shoulder.

"Ohh, haha, I've heard that before." Dana awkwardly rubs the back of her neck "I just thought I'd be getting the call-up this time. I'm improving, my breast have healed, and Hunter has been very high on Emma and myself at the last few tapings, so it's just weird. I'm honestly surprised they picked you over some of the other girls here, haha. Lucky!"

Placing her water bottle back on the bench, Dana Brooke begins running on the treadmill.

"Have they told you anything about your character yet? Or are you just going to be working with Enzo and Cass like you always have."

CARMELLA  

"Well, from the looks of things, we're still gonna maintain a relationship on screen. Everyone in the back is crazy in love with us as a trio, so that's a given. But as far as solo stuff goes...I guess we're just taking it one step 'atta time." she says while attentively watching Dana do her workout.

"I do think me bein' in the women's title scene is totally possible in the near future. It's not like all I can do is walk to the ring and look all pretty while the boys do the work..."

CARMELLA   (confessional)

"Finally getting the call up to the main roster is such a blessing, it really is. NXT will always be my home, but bein' told that you are good enough to appear in front of a monday night crowd, is a huge milestone. It's the goal that everyone in NXT wants ta' accomplish, and now that I did just that is still just surreal to me. My only problem is that people don't see me as my own person, and think I owe eeeeverything to Enzo and Cass. When everyone is thinkin' the same thing, whether or not they directly state it, you start to think it might be true. I'm tryin' my hardest not to think that, but yeah. It's hard."

1 minute ago, April. said:

CARMELLA  

"Well, from the looks of things, we're still gonna maintain a relationship on screen. Everyone in the back is crazy in love with us as a trio, so that's a given. But as far as solo stuff goes...I guess we're just taking it one step 'atta time." she says while attentively watching Dana do her workout.

"I do think me bein' in the women's title scene is totally possible in the near future. It's not like all I can do is walk to the ring and look all pretty while the boys do the work..."

CARMELLA   (confessional)

"Finally getting the call up to the main roster is such a blessing, it really is. NXT will always be my home, but bein' told that you are good enough to appear in front of a monday night crowd, is a huge milestone. It's the goal that everyone in NXT wants ta' accomplish, and now that I did just that is still just surreal to me. My only problem is that people don't see me as my own person, and think I owe eeeeverything to Enzo and Cass. When everyone is thinkin' the same thing, whether or not they directly state it, you start to think it might be true. I'm tryin' my hardest not to think that, but yeah. It's hard."

DANA BROOKE

"Well, a lot of people think you've been doing that for awhile now, so.. you could, if you wanted to." Dana bites down on her lip "It's a competition to get up there, 'Mella. We all know how hard you have to work to finally make it to the main show, and we should be happy for each other, right? But, I just don't know if you deserved it before a few of the other girls down here."

27 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

DANA BROOKE

"Well, a lot of people think you've been doing that for awhile now, so.. you could, if you wanted to." Dana bites down on her lip "It's a competition to get up there, 'Mella. We all know how hard you have to work to finally make it to the main show, and we should be happy for each other, right? But, I just don't know if you deserved it before a few of the other girls down here."

CARMELLA 

"As long as those certain girls recognize the work I've put in, and realize that this calling-up stuff is a waiting game for literally all of us, then I'm good." Carmella says with a lazy shrug. "I've been waiting a long time for this as well. Even if it's with the boys or if I finally get some time to shine on my own, it's still an opportunity for me to grow. Some other girls down here deserve it just as much, but I don't think there's anybody that deserves it more than the other. That's a flawed way of thinkin' if you ask me."