Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Backstage Pass (RP Thread)

1 minute ago, April. said:

CARMELLA 

"As long as those certain girls recognize the work I've put in, and realize that this calling-up stuff is a waiting game for literally all of us, then I'm good." Carmella says with a lazy shrug. "I've been waiting a long time for this as well. Even if it's with the boys or if I finally get some time to shine on my own, it's still an opportunity for me to grow. Some other girls down here deserve it just as much, but I don't think there's anybody that deserves it more than the other. That's a flawed way of thinkin' if you ask me."

DANA BROOKE

"Y-yeah, you're right." She nods her head, thinking to herself as she picks up her pace on the treadmill "You'll just have to sweat extra hard to prove all of them wrong, doll."

(CONFESSIONAL)

"Carmella made me realize how immature and childish I'm being." Dana pauses, taking a moment to reflect "This industry is hard. You never know when things are going to change, so for me to sit here and sulk instead of working my ass off to get back to where I was is terrible. I shouldn't be hating on Carmella, who's a close friend of mine. Instead, I should be supporting her, and hope to one day join her. Everyday is a learning experience."

"Honestly 'Mella, I'm sorry. I haven't been much of a friend, and instead of doubting on you, I should be supporting you. I guess I just got a little jealous."

• Replies 107
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVA MARIE "You too, girl! Byeeee!" She walks off, and unbeknownst to Alicia, her smile instantly fades as she walks away, and pulls out her phone.   EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Ummmmmmm

EVA MARIE [laughs] "Thank you! I tried my best." EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Not gonna lie, it is a little... weird talking to Fox. We had so much drama in the past, and we got through it for

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL) Nikki is shown laughing in her direct to camera, breaking apart every phrase as she tries to contain herself. "I broke.... my neck and... got put... out of my home after d

12 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

DANA BROOKE

"Y-yeah, you're right." She nods her head, thinking to herself as she picks up her pace on the treadmill "You'll just have to sweat extra hard to prove all of them wrong, doll."

(CONFESSIONAL)

"Carmella made me realize how immature and childish I'm being." Dana pauses, taking a moment to reflect "This industry is hard. You never know when things are going to change, so for me to sit here and sulk instead of working my ass off to get back to where I was is terrible. I shouldn't be hating on Carmella, who's a close friend of mine. Instead, I should be supporting her, and hope to one day join her. Everyday is a learning experience."

"Honestly 'Mella, I'm sorry. I haven't been much of a friend, and instead of doubting on you, I should be supporting you. I guess I just got a little jealous."

CARMELLA 

"No need to apologize. Being a professional wrestler is hard, and the pressure of making it in this business is crazy. That's why we all have each other's backs through thick & thin, because without that I think we'd all literally go insane." Carmella lets out a laugh before continuing. "Support from one another is a part of what makes the tough parts of this job seem not so tough anymore."

20 minutes ago, April. said:

CARMELLA 

"No need to apologize. Being a professional wrestler is hard, and the pressure of making it in this business is crazy. That's why we all have each other's backs through thick & thin, because without that I think we'd all literally go insane." Carmella lets out a laugh before continuing. "Support from one another is a part of what makes the tough parts of this job seem not so tough anymore."

DANA BROOKE

Dana stops the treadmill, taking another sip of her water before wiping off the sweat on her forehead into a towel. She takes a seat on the bench near Carmella, laughing and crossing her legs. "Well, you'll always have my support. Don't ever forget your NXT family."

15 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

DANA BROOKE

Dana stops the treadmill, taking another sip of her water before wiping off the sweat on her forehead into a towel. She takes a seat on the bench near Carmella, laughing and crossing her legs. "Well, you'll always have my support. Don't ever forget your NXT family."

CARMELLA

Carmella shakes her head, and plops onto the bench in a criss-cross position beside Dana. "Thanks,  Dana. 'And I would never. Where would be I be without NXT,  everyone down here who was along for the ride?"

3 minutes ago, April. said:

CARMELLA

Carmella shakes her head, and plops onto the bench in a criss-cross position beside Dana. "Thanks,  Dana. 'And I would never. Where would be I be without NXT,  everyone down here who was along for the ride?"

DANA BROOKE

She grins, nudging Carmella. "Exactly. If any of those chicks on the main roster push you around, make sure you let them know how you doin' and kick their butt! Now lets get back in that ring, and I'll show you why playtime is over!"

The two giggle as they get up from the bench and make their way back towards the group of NXT talent, returning to their usual training routine.

(CONFESSIONAL)

"It's gonna be hard." Dana smiles a bit "But I'm ready. I am going to train more, and put in more hours than the rest of these women. I am going to prove to everyone that I belong on that main roster."

fin.

• 3 weeks later...

EVA MARIE
      There was an fervent feeling of excitement in the air, as Eva Marie found herself making her way to a table in a high-end restaurant in the Bay Area. Only days away from her spectacular return to RAW following the draft, All Red Everything herself seemed casual as she kept to herself and her phone, as she sported a sleeveless white mini-dress with a deep v-cut, accentuated by her middle-parted red locks and a black heel.

After ordering herself a water, she patiently awaited the arrival of her guest for the evening.

TBC: @Mariah.

3 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      There was an fervent feeling of excitement in the air, as Eva Marie found herself making her way to a table in a high-end restaurant in the Bay Area. Only days away from her spectacular return to RAW following the draft, All Red Everything herself seemed casual as she kept to herself and her phone, as she sported a sleeveless white mini-dress with a deep v-cut, accentuated by her middle-parted red locks and a black heel.

After ordering herself a water, she patiently awaited the arrival of her guest for the evening.

TBC: @Mariah.

NIKKI BELLA
      "Sweetums," calls out Nikki as she approaches Eva across the restaurant, dressed in a black body suit, strappy heels and a thick black lace up choker. She goes in for a hug and a double kiss as she arrives at their table. "Ew, you look so much fucking hotter than I do. It's been a while, girly. I've missed you."

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Sweetums," calls out Nikki as she approaches Eva across the restaurant, dressed in a black body suit, strappy heels and a thick black lace up choker. She goes in for a hug and a double kiss as she arrives at their table. "Ew, you look so much fucking hotter than I do. It's been a while, girly. I've missed you."

EVA MARIE
      "Staaahp. I missed you, too," she responds, as the two settle across each other at the table.

"So, I have something to tell you."

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      "I have... been holding something in for the past couple of days, and... it's really painful to me that I don't feel close enough with any of the girls on RAW to share. I've always admired Nikki, y'know, like her confidence and strength, so... hopefully, I can drop this bombshell with the least amount of collateral."

1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      "Staaahp. I missed you, too," she responds, as the two settle across each other at the table.

"So, I have something to tell you."

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      "I have... been holding something in for the past couple of days, and... it's really painful to me that I don't feel close enough with any of the girls on RAW to share. I've always admired Nikki, y'know, like her confidence and strength, so... hopefully, I can drop this bombshell with the least amount of collateral."

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL)
      Nikki rolls her eyes. "Here we go..."

NIKKI BELLA 
      "With the way you're looking at me, I might need to order my drink first," 
      Nikki chuckles.

9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL)
      Nikki rolls her eyes. "Here we go..."

NIKKI BELLA 
      "With the way you're looking at me, I might need to order my drink first," 
      Nikki chuckles.

EVA MARIE
      Her eyes widen, with an incredulous smile. "Well, who am I supposed to tell, girl? You tell Nattie anything and she tells her Mom and I somehow wind up on her great aunt's 'Prayer List' on Facebook. And on top of that, she'll call me out for being 'not focused on wrestling' when she's the one that's been trying to talk Cesaro into a threesome with her barely walking husband for the better part of three months. And apparently Cam lost my number when she went to NXT..."

EVA MARIE
      Her eyes widen, with an incredulous smile. "Well, who am I supposed to tell, girl? You tell Nattie anything and she tells her Mom and I somehow wind up on her great aunt's 'Prayer List' on Facebook. And on top of that, she'll call me out for being 'not focused on wrestling' when she's the one that's been trying to talk Cesaro into a threesome with her barely walking husband for the better part of three months. And apparently Cam lost my number when she went to NXT..."

NIKKI BELLA 
      "You could have just said 'you're my inspiration and a goddess and there's no other person I'd like to confide in', then carried on," 
      Nikki retorts as she fluffs her curls in her MAC compact. She then reaches across the table with a grin, and nudges Eva's shoulder to make her friend aware that she was "only kidding".

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA 
      "You could have just said 'you're my inspiration and a goddess and there's no other person I'd like to confide in', then carried on," 
      Nikki retorts as she fluffs her curls in her MAC compact. She then reaches across the table with a grin, and nudges Eva's shoulder to make her friend aware that she was "only kidding".

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      "The twins have always been the type to act like they're above some of our drama, but... they're always the ones who have something petty that they love to tell to us and we have to pretend to care about. I know Nikki's feeling herself since she came back to the ring, but, I feel a more than a little hurt, and I'm not sure if this energy I'm getting from her is what I need right now.

I think, right now, it's best I let her knock before I open the door. Because I am... literally living by myself."

EVA MARIE
      "Before I spill, has Paige gotten back to you yet? Thought it was interesting how Stephanie drafted her to SmackDown after that whole... situation on RAW..."

The waiter then comes to the table, offering to take Nikki's drink order. Eva proceeds to order food.

28 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      "The twins have always been the type to act like they're above some of our drama, but... they're always the ones who have something petty that they love to tell to us and we have to pretend to care about. I know Nikki's feeling herself since she came back to the ring, but, I feel a more than a little hurt, and I'm not sure if this energy I'm getting from her is what I need right now.

I think, right now, it's best I let her knock before I open the door. Because I am... literally living by myself."

EVA MARIE
      "Before I spill, has Paige gotten back to you yet? Thought it was interesting how Stephanie drafted her to SmackDown after that whole... situation on RAW..."

The waiter then comes to the table, offering to take Nikki's drink order. Eva proceeds to order food.

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki's entire demeanor changes at the mention of Paige as she gives her drink and food order, and hands off her menu. "Ha, of course not. And it was interesting, wasn't it? See, the thing I adore about Stephanie is she's always willing to give girls a second chance in spite of them failing to live up to the hype time and time again, know what I mean? I truly feel blessed to be getting the opportunity to work with someone as admirable as her, Hunter, Seth..."

29 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki's entire demeanor changes at the mention of Paige as she gives her drink and food order, and hands off her menu. "Ha, of course not. And it was interesting, wasn't it? See, the thing I adore about Stephanie is she's always willing to give girls a second chance in spite of them failing to live up to the hype time and time again, know what I mean? I truly feel blessed to be getting the opportunity to work with someone as admirable as her, Hunter, Seth..."

EVA MARIE
      "Yeah, must be nice..."

She looks down, before brushing her hair out from the side of her face.

OOC: sorry sis i was multi-tasking :cry: 

18 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      "Yeah, must be nice..."

She looks down, before brushing her hair out from the side of her face.

OOC: sorry sis i was multi-tasking :cry: 

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL)
      "Whoa, okay
      . I'm kinda getting this weird vibe from Eva and it's really super annoying. It's kinda like she's... jealous of me? Of course it does make sense: I'm hot off a huge comeback and have been getting to know THE WWE Superstar Seth Rollins on a more intimate level after a bad break up with John. But you'd think she'd give me a bit more than a lifeless friggin' stare. Hello? Earth to Eva," Nikki snarks as she waves at the camera.

NIKKI BELLA
      "Okay, but, like, are you gonna spill on what's been up with you... or? You know I'd love to continue divulging the deets of my totally awesome life right now, but I wanna know what's been going on with Miss All Red Everythang," she says with as much warmth as she can draw up.

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

"Whoa, okay
      . I'm kinda getting this weird vibe from Eva and it's really super annoying. It's kinda like she's... jealous of me? Of course it does make sense: I'm hot off a huge comeback and have been getting to know THE WWE Superstar Seth Rollins on a more intimate level after a bad break up with John. But you'd think she'd give me a bit more than a lifeless friggin' stare. Hello? Earth to Eva," Nikki snarks as she waves at the camera.

NIKKI BELLA
      "Okay, but, like, are you gonna spill on what's been up with you... or? You know I'd love to continue divulging the deets of my totally awesome life right now, but I wanna know what's been going on with Miss All Red Everythang," she says with as much warmth as she can draw up.

Eva crosses her leg at the table, letting out a deep sigh.

EVA MARIE
      "Sorry... it's just that..." She bites her lip. "I've... been living alone for about three weeks now. Uh..." She pats her eyelid, trying to maintain her mascara.

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      Eva can be seen doing the same in her confessional outfit, with music beginning to strike up in the background of the scene.

Photos of Jonathan and Eva from their relationship flash through in a montage, before returning to the scene with Eva.

"We had been arguing, for a while, before... y'know, he's just like 'post my transformation picture more, it's like buried in your feed' and I'm just like..." Her eyes redden, and she exhales deeply before wiping her eyes now with a napkin. She begins to choke up as words escape. "Like it's like my Instagram, y'know? And he's just... oh my God."

"He came home one night... and saw me opening a snap from another guy, and he just jumped to the FURTHEST conclusion and started screaming... he left, and he hasn't answered any of my calls or texts. None of his family is responding to my messages... I'm so..."

She buries her face in her hands.

10 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Eva crosses her leg at the table, letting out a deep sigh.

EVA MARIE
      "Sorry... it's just that..." She bites her lip. "I've... been living alone for about three weeks now. Uh..." She pats her eyelid, trying to maintain her mascara.

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      Eva can be seen doing the same in her confessional outfit, with music beginning to strike up in the background of the scene.

Photos of Jonathan and Eva from their relationship flash through in a montage, before returning to the scene with Eva.

"We had been arguing, for a while, before... y'know, he's just like 'post my transformation picture more, it's like buried in your feed' and I'm just like..." Her eyes redden, and she exhales deeply before wiping her eyes now with a napkin. She begins to choke up as words escape. "Like it's like my Instagram, y'know? And he's just... oh my God."

"He came home one night... and saw me opening a snap from another guy, and he just jumped to the FURTHEST conclusion and started screaming... he left, and he hasn't answered any of my calls or texts. None of his family is responding to my messages... I'm so..."

She buries her face in her hands.

Nikki is shown laughing in her direct to camera, breaking apart every phrase as she tries to contain herself. "I broke.... my neck and... got put... out of my home after dumping... my man and this... bitch is crying about some... spat over... Instagram? Am I living real life or did I walk across this restaurant into Narnia?"

NIKKI BELLA
      "Oh my fucking God.... sweetie," cries out Nikki as she rushes over to Eva's side and pulls her for a hug, hoping her friend's tears don't ruin her outfit. "Everything will be okay. Stay strong. Stay fearless."

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Nikki is shown laughing in her direct to camera, breaking apart every phrase as she tries to contain herself. "I broke.... my neck and... got put... out of my home after dumping... my man and this... bitch is crying about some... spat over... Instagram? Am I living real life or did I walk across this restaurant into Narnia?"

NIKKI BELLA
      "Oh my fucking God.... sweetie," cries out Nikki as she rushes over to Eva's side and pulls her for a hug, hoping her friend's tears don't ruin her outfit. "Everything will be okay. Stay strong. Stay fearless."

Eva smiles, feeling comforted as she tries to contain herself.

EVA MARIE
      "I'm sorry, I'm such a mess."

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      Music can be heard striking up in the back of the scene.

"It feels so good knowing that I have a support system in Nikki, like... Jonathan and I's relationship began on social media, so... it's kinda ironic that it seems like it might be ending over social media, so, who knows..."

"I'm just tryna take it like, one day at a time..."

Eva smiles, feeling comforted as she tries to contain herself.

EVA MARIE
      "I'm sorry, I'm such a mess."

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      Music can be heard striking up in the back of the scene.

"It feels so good knowing that I have a support system in Nikki, like... Jonathan and I's relationship began on social media, so... it's kinda ironic that it seems like it might be ending over social media, so, who knows..."

"I'm just tryna take it like, one day at a time..."

NIKKI BELLA
      "You'll be fine," Nikki says softly to Eva, hoping to return to their meal. "Don't be scared to speak up when you need something. Here, I'll make sure you have Brie's new number."

18 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "You'll be fine," Nikki says softly to Eva, hoping to return to their meal. "Don't be scared to speak up when you need something. Here, I'll make sure you have Brie's new number."

Eva sighs.

EVA MARIE
      "Thank you so much, girl."

She regains more confidence in her tone after being consoled.

"What I will say, though, is that I didn't stop snapping that guy after-- and you'll never guess who it was."

TBC

20 hours ago, Cooksie said:

Eva sighs.

EVA MARIE
      "Thank you so much, girl."

She regains more confidence in her tone after being consoled.

"What I will say, though, is that I didn't stop snapping that guy after-- and you'll never guess who it was."

TBC

NIKKI BELLA
      "I never liked Guess Who growing up," groans Nikki as she tries prevent Eva from seeing her roll her eyes while releasing their hug. "I hope he's really hot!"

11 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "I never liked Guess Who growing up," groans Nikki as she tries prevent Eva from seeing her roll her eyes while releasing their hug. "I hope he's really hot!"

EVA MARIE
      Eva smiles, slyly. "Well, you know, Finn, right?"

20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "From NXT?" Nikki inquires as she returns to her seat and sips on her wine.

EVA MARIE
      “Yeah…”

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      “So, everyone knows I train with Brian Kendrick (A clip is shown of Kendrick hitting the Sliced Bread #2), and one of his good friends is one of RAW’s top draft picks and the current NXT Champion, Finn Bálor. (Several clips are shown of Finn doing his entrance)

Now, I always respected Finn, but I never expected us to even have a friendship—he’s so quiet, and well-spoken, and not gonna lie, I’m kind of mess… but, it’s interesting. He’s also super hot (shows several clips of Finn peeling his shirt off), so… there’s that, as well.”

She twirls her hair between her fingers, with a tilt of the head. “He’s on RAW now. You probably might’ve missed that with being all googly eyes at Seth, but he went in like the first rounds. He’s really excited.”

20 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      “Yeah…”

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      “So, everyone knows I train with Brian Kendrick (A clip is shown of Kendrick hitting the Sliced Bread #2), and one of his good friends is one of RAW’s top draft picks and the current NXT Champion, Finn Bálor. (Several clips are shown of Finn doing his entrance)

Now, I always respected Finn, but I never expected us to even have a friendship—he’s so quiet, and well-spoken, and not gonna lie, I’m kind of mess… but, it’s interesting. He’s also super hot (shows several clips of Finn peeling his shirt off), so… there’s that, as well.”

She twirls her hair between her fingers, with a tilt of the head. “He’s on RAW now. You probably might’ve missed that with being all googly eyes at Seth, but he went in like the first rounds. He’s really excited.”

NIKKI BELLA
      "Oh em gee, he's... wow," replies Nikki as her jaw drops. "So is he, like... into you too, do you think?" She asks as she stares blankly at Eva.

Nikki puckers her lips then transitions into an annoyed smirk as music is heard in the background. "Mmmmm," she begins as she nods. "Figures the moment I begin to take a liking Seth, Eva would try to emulate me on a much smaller scale by finding an NXT export of her own. It's fairly cute, but I have a WWE World Heavyweight Champion, sweetie." (Shown is a clip of Nikki and Seth on the SmackDown LIVE Draft making out in the ring, following a clip of her interference that won Seth the belt.) "And soon... I'll have a title of my own to match."