Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Backstage Pass (RP Thread)

9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Oh em gee, he's... wow," replies Nikki as her jaw drops. "So is he, like... into you too, do you think?" She asks as she stares blankly at Eva.

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL)
      Nikki puckers her lips then transitions into an annoyed smirk as music is heard in the background. "Mmmmm," she begins as she nods. "Figures the moment I begin to take a liking Seth, Eva would try to emulate me on a much smaller scale by finding an NXT export of her own. It's fairly cute, but I have a WWE World Heavyweight Champion, sweetie." (Shown is a clip of Nikki and Seth on the SmackDown LIVE Draft making out in the ring following a clip of her interference that won Seth the belt.) "And soon... I'll have a title of my own to match."

EVA MARIE
      She crosses her arms, nonchalantly. “I don’t know. But he’s been super sweet, so I’m not sure what to think. Honestly, I thought he was gay.”

Their food arrives, and Eva begins swirling through her salad, stopping to take a sip of her water.

• Replies 107
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVA MARIE "You too, girl! Byeeee!" She walks off, and unbeknownst to Alicia, her smile instantly fades as she walks away, and pulls out her phone.   EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Ummmmmmm

EVA MARIE [laughs] "Thank you! I tried my best." EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Not gonna lie, it is a little... weird talking to Fox. We had so much drama in the past, and we got through it for

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL) Nikki is shown laughing in her direct to camera, breaking apart every phrase as she tries to contain herself. "I broke.... my neck and... got put... out of my home after d

7 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      She crosses her arms, nonchalantly. “I don’t know. But he’s been super sweet, so I’m not sure what to think. Honestly, I thought he was gay.”

Their food arrives, and Eva begins swirling through her salad, stopping to take a sip of her water.

NIKKI BELLA
      "Hmm, now that you mention it, I kinda get that vibe as well," Nikki recites like she's reading from a script, trying to act concerned. Her voice lowers as she continues to stir the pot. "And I've always heard things about him. I don't know, Eva. You need to be careful with him and not get your heart broken all over again, especially when the wounds from Jonathan are still fresh." She reaches forward and grabs Eva's hand. "Just go into it realistically. If there isn't an instant attraction like Seth and I, maybe it's best to leave it alone."

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Hmm, now that you mention it, I kinda get that vibe as well," Nikki recites like she's reading from a script, trying to act concerned. Her voice lowers as she continues to stir the pot. "And I've always heard things about him. I don't know, Eva. You need to be careful with him and not get your heart broken all over again, especially when the wounds from Jonathan are still fresh." She reaches forward and grabs Eva's hand. "Just go into it realistically. If there isn't an instant attraction like Seth and I, maybe it's best to leave it alone."

EVA MARIE
      Eva rolls her eyes. “Nikki, I didn’t say I was going after him—I haven’t dated dated in years…” She takes a bite out of her salad.

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      Eva can be seen smirking. “Y’know, as much fun as it’d be to even entertain going out with another one of the guys, not just to piss Jonathan off, but to, y’know, get in Nikki’s head a little bit… I’m just not sure. I already don’t have the greatest reputation backstage, and I really don’t want to step on too many toes.

But then again..."

“And where’d you hear those from? Are you reading the Internet again, Nikki? Because the last time they invited you to NXT, you left early to go watch Devious Maids—so I don’t think it’d be something you’d know first-hand.”

55 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      Eva rolls her eyes. “Nikki, I didn’t say I was going after him—I haven’t dated in years…” She takes a bite out of her salad.

EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL)
      Eva can be seen smirking. “Y’know, as much fun as it’d be to even entertain going out with another one of the guys, not just to piss Jonathan off, but to, y’know, get in Nikki’s head a little bit… I’m just not sure. I already don’t have the greatest reputation backstage, and I really don’t want to step on too many toes.

But then again..."

“And where’d you hear those from? Are you reading the Internet again, Nikki? Because the last time they invited you to NXT, you left early to go watch Devious Maids—so I don’t think it’d be something you’d know first-hand.”

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki chuckles condescendingly as she chews on her meal.

"Au contraire, bitch," she pauses for a moment to make sure she used the term correctly and continues to boast. "I know everything.... I also happen to have friends in all the right places. But you don't have to take my word for it." Nikki twirls her hair while looking across at Eva and sips her wine once again.

28 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki chuckles condescendingly as she chews on her meal.

"Au contraire, bitch," she pauses for a moment to make sure she used the term correctly and continues to boast. "I know everything.... I also happen to have friends in all the right places. But you don't have to take my word for it." Nikki twirls her hair while looking across at Eva and sips her wine once again.

EVA MARIE
      Eva raises her eyebrows incredulously. “I believe you.”

11 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

EVA MARIE
      Eva raises her eyebrows incredulously. “I believe you.”

NIKKI BELLA
      "And would you look at that," Nikki exclaims as she holds up her empty glass. "I'm all finito. I should probs take this meal to go and get the hell out of here. Brie wants to meet up and prepare for the title match Tuesday, pluuuuuuuus Seth asked me out on our first official date.... well that's actually tomorrow, but you know me. Can never take too much time to prepare! It was nice getting the chance to sit down and catch up with you though, my love." Nikki reaches into her quilted black Chanel bag and pulls out her black Céline sunglasses, placing them on her face as she calls for the bill.

29 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "And would you look at that," Nikki exclaims as she holds up her empty glass. "I'm all finito. I should probs take this meal to go and get the hell out of here. Brie wants to meet up and prepare for the title match Tuesday, pluuuuuuuus Seth asked me out on our first official date.... well that's actually tomorrow, but you know me. Can never take too much time to prepare! It was nice getting the chance to sit down and catch up with you though, my love." Nikki reaches into her quilted black Chanel bag and pulls out her black Céline sunglasses, placing them on her face as she calls for the bill.

EVA MARIE
      After paying for their bills, the two stand up and meet in an embrace. “Well, thanks, girly, for stopping by… see you....”

As Nikki departs, Eva rolls her eyes to herself, before gathering her things, and leaving a few minutes afterward.

fin.

WN_WUFRY-800x450.jpg

Welcome to Unfiltered. My name is Renee Young and on this show we let it all hang out with the Superstars of WWE. On this week’s unfiltered I will be talking to Seth Rollin’s about Crossfit, the draft, and how metal influences him as a performer. But first…

We hang out with Alicia Fox in her Ponte Verde Beach, Florida home as we celebrate her entering 10 years in WWE. Alicia was open about her success, her evolution, and why she still believes she has more to offer. Check it out.

normal_141_SD_07192016cm_1389--a49bedbe8

We cut to Renee and Alicia sitting in living room of Alicia Fox’s home. A rustic setting. There is a dead dear mounted on her wall, you would think a white man was there, but nope, that’s her thing. Alicia is petting her cat, legs up on her sofa as Renee is sitting Indian style on a roomy armchair

Renee: Alicia, thank you so much for inviting us into your home.

Alicia: You’re very welcome.

So Alicia, you are entering a huge milestone in WWE history; 10 years with the company. Not many women have that to their name. Why do you think that you have longevity?

For me, I feel like I have shown that I can do anything that I’m asked. Whether it be me wrestling, wedding planning *laughs*, or just plain old managing. I deliver on all levels and I have fun doing what I love, which is to entertain.

Lets go to that first moment. You get called up and what are you told?

I was so nervous, to be honest. I honestly thought I was getting fired. When you get a call from management, it can go either way, and they were doing cuts that week. So when I picked up the phone I thought “you’re done. You fucked up…”

Why did you think that?

I honestly don’t know, my mind just went there. But when I picked up it was Triple H. He was nice and was praising me on my training and my matches down at FCW and then he asked me to be a wedding planner. I was so confused because I’m thinking “I don’t know how to plan for weddings”. And then he explained what I would be doing and I was so into it.

Working with Edge and Vickie must have been a huge undertaking. Especially having that huge moment with Edge where you must kiss him. I’ve seen past videos of him and he’s an intense kisser. So for it to be your first, it must have been crazy.

It was at first, but Vickie and Edge were very warm and welcoming. They helped me so much and they continued to help me while I was working on ECW after they storyline ended. The kiss, I was ready for. Having dealt with guys who kiss like Edge, I was already prepared *laughs*. We girls know how to roll with it.

Yeah we do, but lets fast forward to two years to 2010, which was a particularly big year for you as you won the WWE Divas Championship in a Fatal Four-way contest. When you won that Championship, what were you feeling?

It was very exciting. I fought hard to earn a shot at the championship after my lost to Mickie and then Melina the year before. To be able to beat the best of RAW at the time was an amazing feat for me. I had a fun run and extremely good match with Eve at Money in The Bank during my run. I gave it my all.

After that run though, you were sporadically used in favor of some talent that wouldn’t stay with the work as long as you have. What are your thoughts about the low point in your career?

You know, I can’t speak on why the girls left, they all had their reasons. Some choices to leave were more mature then others. The reason why I didn’t let my low point break me was for the simple fact that I love to wrestle. Any chance in the ring was a joy to me. It made me more hungry for the spotlight when it did come.

And it would come in the form of your next evolution; 0-100 Alicia. Seeing you backstage and you being my friend, I know that you have always had that quirk about you. How did it feel to finally let this overexaggerated version of you out?

So much fun. I like being hyper and I like freestyling, so when they told me that I was able to do anything I wanted for two minutes after my match with Paige, I went for it.

People thought you quit after that segment…

Yeah, it was so crazy. Apparently I cursed out Stephanie and said I quit on the app. But that is the power a segment can have on people. People really got behind me after that. I loved it.

And now here we are; A new era. What can we expect from you, Alicia?

The unexpected, Renee. I don’t think, I do. I really can’t wait to work with the group of women on RAW and show the talent we worked so hard for.

Thank you so much, Alicia.

Thank you, Renee.

When we return to unfiltered, I’ll be talking to Seth and it does get a bit sweaty

Girl, aren’t you dating Dean? What are you doing?

N-no. I mean yes, but no to the other thing. I was talking about crossfit.

Oh… my bad.

We will be back.

FIN

Summer Rae

Summer stands over her suitcase looking through her attires. She ponders to herself for a second before pulling out both a purple and a red attire. "Well I know for sure he has both of these colours. If we are going to win this match our attires are definitely going to have to match!" Summer smiles full of glee as she watches the attires shimmer in her hand. Summer has been on a bit of a losing streak, but with her new era behind her she was sure that she could beat Lana. 

Suddenly a knock on the locker room door pulls Summer from her thoughts. Who could that be? She wonders to herself. All the other girls were busy waiting for their turn in the gauntlet match, so the locker room was completely empty except for Summer. "It's open if you want to come in!" She calls out. "Nobody else is in here but me though, so if you wanted another girl don't get your hopes up."Summer lifts her head up as she sees Adrian Neville awkwardly walking into the room.

"Oh it's just you." Summer smiles, though she can see him look a bit deflated after that comment. Summer winces as she see's his smile drop. She was supposed to be a nicer person now and yet she always managed to find a way to insult people. "I'm sorry, that came out wrong. It's always nice when a girl sees her knight in shining armour!" 

"uassdf What?" Neville exclaims as his face begins to turn a dark shade of crimson. Summer smiles at that and tries to hold back a giggle. "Well you did save me tonight from a viscous attack from the Snow Queen and her ogre. So I think that qualifies you as my heroic knight." "Oh that, that was nothing." Neville says as he runs a hand through his hair smiling. "I'm no hero." Summer walks a little closer to him and whispers "Well tonight, you were my hero." before winking, causing Neville to once again flush a deep shade of red. Though this time Summer can't hold back her laughter. 

"It's not funny!" glares the British born superstar. "I'm sorry but it is a little bit funny." Summer giggles before calming herself. "No really thank you for tonight. I don't know what would have happened to me if you hadn't stepped in when you did." Summer looks him right in the eyes but Adrian quickly averts his gaze as he remains pinned to the locker room wall. Summer only just noticing how uncomfortable he looks, maybe all that teasing she was doing wasn't for the best. "So is there something you wanted to ask me?" 

"uhhh yes, there is!" Neville stammers. "I wanted to know ...  why you would umm, pick me as your partner?" he finishes continuing to stare down at the floor as he says it and it's probably one of the cutest things Summer has ever seen. "Well you did just save me. So there's that. Plus you're a great athlete, so a pretty perfect partner, if I do say so myself." Summer looks up to see Neville smiling so wide she thinks  he might break and Summer can't help but smile back.

"Now Neville I have a very serious question for you." Summer says lowering her tone, causing Neville to look a bit worried. "The red attire or the purple?" Summer smirks as she holds up both outfit choices, Adrian lets out a laugh and Summer can't help but join. She had a good feeling about this partnership

dasha fuentes

aliyah

tumblr_ohez7oOMC91qevcs2o2_250.gif

The cameras slowly caught up to the one of the youngest female Superstars in NXT. Although she appears demure and content from a distance, as the camera gets closer it is obvious that she means business. Cracking her knuckles and her lips pursed, she stopped at the sight of Dasha.

"Aliyah! There's rumors spiraling around that there's something you want to say to the reigning NXT Women's Champion, Asuka."

"There are?" 

Aliyah paused and stopped to turn towards the camera, but she offered a brighter smile this time. The same upbeat cat-ear loving girl was still in there, but she seemed to be adopting a new attitude. She played coy and confused for a moment before breaking into laughter.

"Oh wait, I know there are... because I started them. I'm considering this a call out. Asuka, Asuka, Asuka. There may not be a girl who has beaten you yet on NXT but I know I can be the first and I know I can take that title from you. You're running around on RAW trying to chase after the RAW Women's Championship and you already seem to be neglecting the one you hold right here on NXT. From my experience... real champion defends their title."

"Does this mean you want to be considered for the NXT Women's Championship?"

"Of course it does. I think I deserve as much of a shot as anybody... but I'm a shower, not a teller. If I have to show it in that ring, I'll do just that. The Empress from Tomorrow is cute... but this Chick From The 6ix does it better. Hopefully Regal sees this, whatever happens next NXT."

The cameras faded from view.

BRIE BELLA
      Taking a break after an intense workout and brushing up session at the WWE Performance Center, Brie strolls down an Orlando street with poise as she observes something on her phone. What merely a few weeks ago looked like a clear schedule with nothing but her husband, her dog and her couch now listed live events, red carpets, television appearances, anything and everything expected of not only the champion of SmackDown LIVE but one half of the premier WWE brand. For some it may have been too much but after putting her retirement on hold, Brie wasn't about to half-ass drawing attention to her sister and herself in any way necessary -- as evidenced by their actions as of late.

A quick stop at Starbucks later, Brie spotted what looked like a familiar face walking by. Bayley. With a smirk on her face, she approached. "Hey loser. I mean that in the most affectionate way possible, I promise."

(tbc: @Taryn)

10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      Taking a break after an intense workout and brushing up session at the WWE Performance Center, Brie strolls down an Orlando street with poise as she observes something on her phone. What merely a few weeks ago looked like a clear schedule with nothing but her husband, her dog and her couch now listed live events, red carpets, television appearances, anything and everything expected of not only the champion of SmackDown LIVE but one half of the premier WWE brand. For some it may have been too much but after putting her retirement on hold, Brie wasn't about to half-ass drawing attention to her sister and herself in any way necessary -- as evidenced by their actions as of late.

A quick stop at Starbucks later, Brie spotted what looked like a familiar face walking by. Bayley. With a smirk on her face, she approached. "Hey loser. I mean that in the most affectionate way possible, I promise."

(tbc: @Taryn)

With an eye roll, Bayley tightens the grip on her tall hot chocolate, (WITH whip cream as she had to keep her hourglass figure maintained to perfection) her eyes settling on the smirk that was painted upon the SmackDown Women's Champion's face. Bayley knew that her arrival to the main roster wasn't going to be the easiest transition for her. She had just came from NXT - a place where in the world of the NXT Universe? She was the top star. And now there she was showing up on SmackDown, losing to Brie's twin sister Nikki Bella, and starting her career all over again. But Bayley wasn't going to give up, and she definitely  wasn't going to be pushed around!

Looking up at Brie, Bayley lets a sigh escape her lips.

BAYLEY

"Hello Brie. I wasn't uhh-- expecting you to be here, nor did I know you would approach me so... 'friendly'. Is there something I can help you with?"

24 minutes ago, Taryn said:

With an eye roll, Bayley tightens the grip on her tall hot chocolate, (WITH whip cream as she had to keep her hourglass figure maintained to perfection) her eyes settling on the smirk that was painted upon the SmackDown Women's Champion's face. Bayley knew that her arrival to the main roster wasn't going to be the easiest transition for her. She had just came from NXT - a place where in the world of the NXT Universe? She was the top star. And now there she was showing up on SmackDown, losing to Brie's twin sister Nikki Bella, and starting her career all over again. But Bayley wasn't going to give up, and she definitely  wasn't going to be pushed around!

Looking up at Brie, Bayley lets a sigh escape her lips.

BAYLEY

"Hello Brie. I wasn't uhh-- expecting you to be here, nor did I know you would approach me so... 'friendly'. Is there something I can help you with?"

BRIE BELLA
      A little taken aback by the response, Brie collects herself. She had assumed the NXT star would be a little more... timid. "What, a veteran can't want to break the ice with the newbie?" she responds. "Besides, I don't think there's anything you could help me with other than showing me how to tie my hair in to a ponytail or badly apply a taaad too little make up," she pouts while lifting her shades to her forehead and rubbing a smudge on Bayley's right cheek before playfully grabbing it like one would a child. She smiles despite Bayley's icy demeanour.

"Anything I can help you with? I mean, I've already started so might as well carry on, right?" Brie pulls her by the arm to a bench. "Question time with the champ."

4 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      A little taken aback by the response, Brie collects herself. "What, a veteran can't want to break the ice with the newbie?" she responds. "Besides, I don't think there's anything you could help me with other than showing me how to tie my hair in to a ponytail or badly apply a taaad too little make up," she pouts while lifting her shades to her forehead and rubbing a smudge on Bayley's right cheek before playfully grabbing it like one would a child. She smiles despite Bayley's icy demeanour.

"Anything I can help you with? I mean, I've already started so might as well carry on, right?" Brie pulls her by the arm to a bench. "Question time with the champ."

Flabbergasted, Bayley tags along as she plops down onto the bench, Brie seating second. Though surprised, Bayley realized she might have responded a little too strong and being sweet at heart, she quickly reassesses while turning to Brie.

BAYLEY

"I'm sorry, I just... It's been hard coming here to the main roster and I would've never thought that you Brie Bella would ever be caught talking to me!"

Bayley speaks with enthusiasm and excitement, her fan-girl regular self shining through as a full smile shows up on her face, but she's quick to get back on track.

BAYLEY

"But I am very honored that you're taking the time to talk to me and 'question time with the champ?!' Don't mind if I do! I mean... I guess I just want to know how you got  to where you are today? Sure, you've trained, you've had the time to grow, but so have I and it feels like no matter what I do, I just can't seem to-- to get there, you know what I mean?  Yeah, I was very lucky to have all of those sweet people supporting me in NXT but now, I'm on the main stage and... I'm... I'm having a hard time finding my place upon women like you. I don't know how to manage it."

Defeated, Bayley finishes and immediately goes silent as she looks away from Brie.

29 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Flabbergasted, Bayley tags along as she plops down onto the bench, Brie seating second. Though surprised, Bayley realized she might have responded a little too strong and being sweet at heart, she quickly reassesses while turning to Brie.

BAYLEY

"I'm sorry, I just... It's been hard coming here to the main roster and I would've never thought that you Brie Bella would ever be caught talking to me!"

Bayley speaks with enthusiasm and excitement, her fan-girl regular self shining through as a full smile shows up on her face, but she's quick to get back on track.

BAYLEY

"But I am very honored that you're taking the time to talk to me and 'question time with the champ?!' Don't mind if I do! I mean... I guess I just want to know how you got  to where you are today? Sure, you've trained, you've had the time to grow, but so have I and it feels like no matter what I do, I just can't seem to-- to get there, you know what I mean?  Yeah, I was very lucky to have all of those sweet people supporting me in NXT but now, I'm on the main stage and... I'm... I'm having a hard time finding my place upon women like you. I don't know how to manage it."

Defeated, Bayley finishes and immediately goes silent as she looks away from Brie.

BRIE BELLA
      Brie laughs under her breath, the Bayley she expected coming to the surface. "How did I get to where I was today? Me and my sister have done everything we've had to in order to get our spot and, more importantly, keep it. Everything people tell you about the main roster, about how it's a jungle, it's not exaggerated. You have to do what it takes in order to survive and sometimes that means doing things that are 'mean' or 'immoral', but guess what, they don't seem as 'mean' or 'immoral' when you realize every single person around you is doing the same thing."

"It must be tough for you to adjust. I mean, you watched Charlotte, Sasha, and Becky come to the main roster and leave you behind. You put on a brave face and pretended you were happy to carry the NXT brand a little longer... but were you? They abandoned you, all three of them did. Wanna know why I think it was? I think it's because they were threatened by you. I think they were scared that you were going to do better than them and so they left you to rot alone, to have to deal with the likes of Nia and Asuka. They wanted the revolution to be about the three of them, for everyone to be talking about the three of them, for everyone to be crediting the three of them. I don't know about you but that seems a little selfish to me."

"Why do you think me and Nikki have done any of what we've done the past few weeks? We're just trying to take back what was taken from us. All your friends are concerned about is erasing us from the picture, and they even tried to erase you because you're a threat to their success. Paige is guilty of it too. Either that or maybe you aren't as good as people say you are. I mean, you did lose pretty quickly to my sister this past week... not the best first impression if you ask me." Brie finishes by taking a sip of her coffee, hoping her seeds of doubt were firmly planted in the naive young girl.

26 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      Brie laughs under her breath, the Bayley she expected coming to the surface. "How did I get to where I was today? Me and my sister have done everything we've had to in order to get our spot and, more importantly, keep it. Everything people tell you about the main roster, about how it's a jungle, it's not exaggerated. You have to do what it takes in order to survive and sometimes that means doing things that are 'mean' or 'immoral', but guess what, they don't seem as 'mean' or 'immoral' when you realize every single person around you is doing the same thing."

"It must be tough for you to adjust. I mean, you watched Charlotte, Sasha, and Becky come to the main roster and leave you behind. You put on a brave face and pretended you were happy to carry the NXT brand a little longer... but were you? They abandoned you, all three of them did. Wanna know why I think it was? I think it's because they were threatened by you. I think they were scared that you were going to do better than them and so they left you to rot alone, to have to deal with the likes of Nia and Asuka. They wanted the revolution to be about the three of them, for everyone to be talking about the three of them, for everyone to be crediting the three of them. I don't know about you but that seems a little selfish to me."

"Why do you think me and Nikki have done any of what we've done the past few weeks? We're just trying to take back what was taken from us. All your friends are concerned about is erasing us from the picture, and they even tried to erase you because you're a threat to their success. Paige is guilty of it too. Either that or maybe you aren't as good as people say you are. I mean, you did lose pretty quickly to my sister this past week... not the best first impression if you ask me." Brie finishes by taking a sip of her coffee, hoping her seeds of doubt were firmly planted in the naive young girl.

Bayley took in every word Brie said - after all, not only was she a Women's Champion -  anyone could be a Women's Champion - but the difference of Brie was that she was a veteran. She had been through it, seen it all, and was currently doing it all and for that reason alone, Bayley felt inclined to not just listen - but to listen well. Bayley's hot chocolate was not only turning cold as time passed but the chilling words of Brie turned the heat down many notches. Bayley shakes her head and turns her head.

BAYLEY

"I-- I know... My performance last week was far from my best and I know in my big debut, I should've made a statement it was just that I... I was so nervous to be inside of the ring with your sister! I was intimidated, scared, and... that moment really took me back to when no one thought I was serious, no one gave me a chance, but then all of that changed when I met Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha."

Bayley offers a smile as the memories begin to rush of her in development alongside her friends, but Brie's words shadowed over the light and the positivity that she had which leads for Bayley to reply.

BAYLEY

"Listen I know you might think that they're trying to keep me down Brie but I know that they aren't. They have been my friends since the very beginning! We were at our tryouts together, we trained together, we put on some of the greatest matches that the women's division has seen in the last few years! And I was so excited to see them called-up to the main roster because they deserve those opportunities! They deserve to show the world what they're capable of! But-- "

Bayley pauses as she begins to become carried away at reminiscing on what her friends accomplished because it had boiled down to the point where she forgot to mention one person, in particular...

BAYLEY

"But don't I deserve that too? I mean... I have to admit, being at WrestleMania where I had the opportunity to see Becky, Charlotte, and Sasha compete on the biggest stage of the WWE? It was one of the best moments of their careers, but it wasn't the best moment of my career because I wasn't inside of that ring with them. I wasn't inside of the ring with my... friends."

Why wasn't she there? Why didn't she get called up alongside the other three? Wasn't she just as much an important part of The Four Horsewomen than the rest of them? In that moment, it wasn't just Bayley's thoughts that began to shift, but it was her attitude as well. Even with Brie sitting next to her, her words began to echo inside of her mind, and it really started to make her think... "Don't I matter?"

31 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Bayley took in every word Brie said - after all, not only was she a Women's Champion -  anyone could be a Women's Champion - but the difference of Brie was that she was a veteran. She had been through it, seen it all, and was currently doing it all and for that reason alone, Bayley felt inclined to not just listen - but to listen well. Bayley's hot chocolate was not only turning cold as time passed but the chilling words of Brie turned the heat down many notches. Bayley shakes her head and turns her head.

BAYLEY

"I-- I know... My performance last week was far from my best and I know in my big debut, I should've made a statement it was just that I... I was so nervous to be inside of the ring with your sister! I was intimidated, scared, and... that moment really took me back to when no one thought I was serious, no one gave me a chance, but then all of that changed when I bet Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha."

Bayley offers a smile as the memories begin to rush of her in development alongside her friends, but Brie's words shadowed over the light and the positivity that she had which leads for Bayley to reply.

BAYLEY

"Listen I know you might think that they're trying to keep me down Brie but I know that they aren't. They have been my friends since the very beginning! We were at our tryouts together, we trained together, we put on some of the greatest matches that the women's division has seen in the last few years! And I was so excited to see them called-up to the main roster because they deserve those opportunities! They deserve to show the world what they're capable of! But-- "

Bayley pauses as she begins to become carried away at reminiscing on what her friends accomplished because it had boiled down to the point where she forgot to mention one person, in particular...

BAYLEY

"But don't I deserve that too? I mean... I have to admit, being at WrestleMania where I had the opportunity to see Becky, Charlotte, and Sasha compete on the biggest stage of the WWE? It was one of the best moments of their careers, but it wasn't the best moment of my career because I wasn't inside of that ring with them. I wasn't inside of the ring with my... friends."

Why wasn't she there? Why didn't she get called up alongside the other three? Wasn't she just as much an important part of The Four Horsewomen than the rest of them? In that moment, it wasn't just Bayley's thoughts that began to shift, but it was her attitude as well. Even with Brie sitting next to her, her words began to echo inside of her mind, and it really started to make her think... "Don't I matter?"

BRIE BELLA
      "Now you're getting it." Brie puts her arm around Bayley, not missing the opportunity to throw in a condescending pat on the head. "What is the best moment of your career? Brooklyn? And look at that. Charlotte and Becky just had to run down to the ring, Sasha just had to get back in after she already lost so they could make your moment about them. As far as I'm concerned, they're as much your friends as Paige is mine and Nikki's -- and you know how that's been working out."

"The real question is," Brie pulls her in tighter, "what are you gonna do about it?"

11 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "Now you're getting it." Brie puts her arm around Bayley, not missing the opportunity to throw in a condescending pat on the head. "What is the best moment of your career? Brooklyn? And look at that. Charlotte and Becky just had to run down to the ring, Sasha just had to get back in after she already lost so they could make your moment about them. As far as I'm concerned, they're as much your friends as Paige is mine and Nikki's -- and you know how that's been working out."

"The real question is," Brie pulls her in tighter, "what are you gonna do about it?"

The question kept repeating, and repeating, and repeating inside of Bayley's head. Brie's arm wrapped around her, Bayley finally turns towards her and looks at Brie.

BAYLEY

"Maybe it's time for... for me to create my moment."

For the first time that anyone would ever see, Bayley made a decision for herself. And it just wasn't "talk" or "with words"... It was with confidence.

2 minutes ago, Taryn said:

The question kept repeating, and repeating, and repeating inside of Bayley's head. Brie's arm wrapped around her, Bayley finally turns towards her and looks at Brie.

BAYLEY

"Maybe it's time for... for me to create my moment."

For the first time that anyone would ever see, Bayley made a decision for herself. And it just wasn't "talk" or "with words"... It was with confidence.

BRIE BELLA
      "Atta girl," Brie takes one final gulp of her coffee before finishing it. "And because I helped you out with your problems, I'm sure I can rely on it to not be at my or my sister's expense, hm? Either that or maybe I won't be so nice." She stated the final words with conviction to make sure the rookie knew her place, all while a bright smile remained on her face.

8 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

BRIE BELLA
      "Atta girl," Brie takes one final gulp of her coffee before finishing it. "And because I helped you out with your problems, I'm sure I can rely on it to not be at my or my sister's expense, hm? Either that or maybe I won't be so nice." She stated the final words with conviction to make sure the rookie knew her place, all while a bright smile remained on her face.

Bayley, clearly threatened, begins to shake her leg with nervously while clearing her throat to respond.

BAYLEY

"Y--y-- you got it, Brie!"

She offers a thumbs up and smile towards the Bella twin to shake off the hostility, hoping it worked.

2 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Bayley, clearly threatened, begins to shake her leg with nervously while clearing her throat to respond.

BAYLEY

"Y--y-- you got it, Brie!"

She offers a thumbs up and smile towards the Bella twin to shake off the hostility, hoping it worked.

BRIE BELLA
      Satisfied by Bayley's response and feeling her work was done, Brie gets to her feet. "Pleasure doing business with you. I'd offer a hug but I'm not weird. Bye!" With that, Brie drops her shades back over her eyes, turns on her heel and struts away.

Peyton Royce:

Peyton sighs as she slumps down on the couch of her shared dressing room, hoping to get the attention of her partner. She earns a slight glance before the Femme Fatale goes back to adjusting her make-up. Peyton scrunches up her face and thinks for a second. She lets out a slightly more exaggerated sigh and sinks lower onto the couch but once again goes mostly ignored by her fellow Aussie. She was getting a little be frustrated now, she did not like being ignored. Peyton gets up from the couch. She slowly makes her way over to the chair next to Billie and lets out an even more exaggerated sigh before slumping down right onto her friend's shoulder.

TBC: @Michael Psyches

Just now, SummerTime said:

Peyton Royce:

Peyton sighs as she slumps down on the couch of her shared dressing room, hoping to get the attention of her partner. She earns a slight glance before the Femme Fatale goes back to adjusting her make-up. Peyton scrunches up her face and thinks for a second. She lets out a slightly more exaggerated sigh and sinks lower onto the couch but once again goes mostly ignored by her fellow Aussie. She was getting a little be frustrated now, she did not like being ignored. Peyton gets up from the couch. She slowly makes her way over to the chair next to Billie and lets out an even more exaggerated sigh before slumping down right onto her friend's shoulder.

TBC: @Michael Psyches

Billie Kay:

Billie's head snaps around to face her partner, her expression clearly irritated. The two of them had been preparing for a live event for the past hour, most of which was Billie actually preparing while her partner made assorted bored noises and tried to get her attention. She'd been mostly tuning it out, as usual, but apparently the "ignore the problem" approach wasn't going to work today. "Do you want something, Peyton?" she asks, her tone pointed.

9 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

Billie Kay:

Billie's head snaps around to face her partner, her expression clearly irritated. The two of them had been preparing for a live event for the past hour, most of which was Billie actually preparing while her partner made assorted bored noises and tried to get her attention. She'd been mostly tuning it out, as usual, but apparently the "ignore the problem" approach wasn't going to work today. "Do you want something, Peyton?" she asks, her tone pointed.

Peyton Royce:

Peyton lifts her head up from Billie's shoulder, "Oh my god, yes Billie I'm so glad you asked! What an attentive and caring partner you are!" Peyton says over enthusiastically, which only increases the severity of the death stare she was receiving from her partner. Peyton smiles widely at her before spinning around in her chair and resting her feet in Billie's lap. "So our Raw debut didn't go too terribly well, and I'm not blaming anybody for that." She pauses for a second before giving Billie a reflexive side-eye "but I just really want this to start going well for us. So I think we need to get more in sync with eachother."  

1 minute ago, SummerTime said:

Peyton Royce:

Peyton lifts her head up from Billie's shoulder, "Oh my god, yes Billie I'm so glad you asked! What an attentive and caring partner you are!" Peyton says over enthusiastically, which only increases the severity of the death stare she was receiving from her partner. Peyton smiles widely at her before spinning around in her chair and resting her feet in Billie's lap. "So our Raw debut didn't go too terribly well, and I'm not blaming anybody for that." She pauses for a second before giving Billie a reflexive side-eye "but I just really want this to start going well for us. So I think we need to get more in sync with eachother."  

Billie Kay:

Billie aggressively shoves Peyton's feet off of her. "Couldn't agree with you more," she turns back to the mirror and touches up her lipstick, "Perhaps things would work out better if someone," she pauses, returning Peyton's side-eye, "spent less time mouthing off during matches and actually did some wrestling. Or is putting in some effort asking too much of you?"