Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Backstage Pass (RP Thread)

6 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

Billie Kay:

Billie aggressively shoves Peyton's feet off of her. "Couldn't agree with you more," she turns back to the mirror and touches up her lipstick, "Perhaps things would work out better if someone," she pauses, returning Peyton's side-eye, "spent less time mouthing off during matches and actually did some wrestling. Or is putting in some effort asking too much of you?"

Peyton Royce:

Peyton stops for a second and just stares at her partner. "Maybe it is Billie! God for the person in this team who got pinned you certainly seem to like placing the blame on me, but hell, when has that not been the case? Maybe you'd be better off just going solo if I'm really not good enough for you." Peyton stands up and walks back over to the couch aggressively flipping through her phone, just trying to take her attention away from the current subject. 

• Replies 107
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVA MARIE "You too, girl! Byeeee!" She walks off, and unbeknownst to Alicia, her smile instantly fades as she walks away, and pulls out her phone.   EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Ummmmmmm

EVA MARIE [laughs] "Thank you! I tried my best." EVA MARIE (CONFESSIONAL) "Not gonna lie, it is a little... weird talking to Fox. We had so much drama in the past, and we got through it for

NIKKI BELLA (CONFESSIONAL) Nikki is shown laughing in her direct to camera, breaking apart every phrase as she tries to contain herself. "I broke.... my neck and... got put... out of my home after d

1 minute ago, SummerTime said:

Peyton Royce:

Peyton stops for a second and just stares at her partner. "Maybe it is Billie! God for the person in this team who got pinned you certainly seem to like placing the blame on me, but hell, when has that not been the case? Maybe you'd be better off just going solo if I'm really not good enough for you." Peyton stands up and walks back over to the couch aggressively flipping through her phone, just trying to take her attention away from the current subject. 

Billie Kay:

Billie rolls her eyes. "Dramatic. What a surprise." The two sit in silence for a moment before she sighs. "Fine, I'm sorry, whatever. But we do need to be on the same page. The fact that we lost to Alicia Fox and Carmella of all people is...embarrassing. And now they're getting a #1 contender's match for it? That could've been us. It should've been us."

2 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

Billie Kay:

Billie rolls her eyes. "Dramatic. What a surprise." The two sit in silence for a moment before she sighs. "Fine, I'm sorry, whatever. But we do need to be on the same page. The fact that we lost to Alicia Fox and Carmella of all people is...embarrassing. And now they're getting a #1 contender's match for it? That could've been us. It should've been us."

Peyton Royce:

Peyton smiles a little looking up from her phone. "Ok, now that I agree with. Getting beaten by an obviously escaped mental patient was bad enough, but a sewer rat as well ... that's a new low." Peyton hauls herself up from the couch and back into the seat next to Billie. "So what do we do? Because you do not seem like the kind of person that's going to do trust falls with me." Peyton smiles 

4 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Peyton Royce:

Peyton smiles a little looking up from her phone. "Ok, now that I agree with. Getting beaten by an obviously escaped mental patient was bad enough, but a sewer rat as well ... that's a new low." Peyton hauls herself up from the couch and back into the seat next to Billie. "So what do we do? Because you do not seem like the kind of person that's going to do trust falls with me." Peyton smiles 

Billie Kay:

Billie turns to face her, smiling a little. "Just...try a little harder? I was being serious about that. It felt like I had to do all the work, which is probably why we lost." She turns back to the mirror, smirking at her reflection. "I know I'm great, but even I have limits. Normally the crazy and the rat wouldn't be beyond those limits, of course, but...Monday was an off day. I was sick, you know." She fakes a cough for emphasis.

2 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

Billie Kay:

Billie turns to face her, smiling a little. "Just...try a little harder? I was being serious about that. It felt like I had to do all the work, which is probably why we lost." She turns back to the mirror, smirking at her reflection. "I know I'm great, but even I have limits. Normally the crazy and the rat wouldn't be beyond those limits, of course, but...Monday was an off day. I was sick, you know." She fakes a cough for emphasis.

Peyton Royce:

Peyton giggles a little at what she knew was probably a lie. "Oh yeah totally, I remember you had a fever all day. It really wasn't fair." Peyton reaches her hand out and touches it to Billie's forehead. "Oh you're still a little bit warm, I guess that means I'm going to have to go all out tonight." Peyton laughs as Billie swats her hand away. "No but I do promise to try a lot harder. The competition just wasn't there on NXT, so I guess I just got complacent." 

Just now, SummerTime said:

Peyton Royce:

Peyton giggles a little at what she knew was probably a lie. "Oh yeah totally, I remember you had a fever all day. It really wasn't fair." Peyton reaches her hand out and touches it to Billie's forehead. "Oh you're still a little bit warm, I guess that means I'm going to have to go all out tonight." Peyton laughs as Billie swats her hand away. "No but I do promise to try a lot harder. The competition just wasn't there on NXT, so I guess I just got complacent." 

Billie Kay:

Billie smiles at her. "Understandable. But now that we're on Raw, it's time to show what we're made of. Speaking of which..." She stands up. "I believe the show's about to start. Ready?" She extends a gloved hand to her tag partner.

5 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

Billie Kay:

Billie smiles at her. "Understandable. But now that we're on Raw, it's time to show what we're made of. Speaking of which..." She stands up. "I believe the show's about to start. Ready?" She extends a gloved hand to her tag partner.

Peyton Royce:

Peyton takes a second to slide her signature flower behind her ear. "Always" she says before grabbing Billie's hand and letting herself be lead out of the room. 

End Scene

(Ooc: Since the fed is done and I'd already finished this I thought I might as well post it now instead of waiting)

Summer Rae

Summer sighs as she hears the constant tone of new messages lighting up her phone. She knew an attitude change out of seemingly nowhere would be met with some backlash but she didn't think it would be this bad. She logs into twitter just trying to update her fans and is immediately met with posts like 

"You will always be a whore. Choke and die bitch"

"You couldn't even wrestle your way onto Total Divas, let alone to a championship"

"What A Big Bird looking Bitch"

She didn't even totally know what that last one was about but it stung just as much as the others. Summer feels a tear slowly rolling down her face. Usually this wouldn't hurt her. She would just block these people and move on, but this felt different. This was Summer trying to become legitimately better as a person and a wrestler but instead of being met with happiness, she was met with more anger than ever before. 

"Summer are you alright?" says a familiar British voice from over her shoulder. Dammit! Summer thinks not wanting to show her sorrow.

"Yeah" she said turning away from him, a lump quickly rising in her throat "I'm fine Neville."  She's about to start walking away when she feels a hand grab a hold of her arm. She turns to face the Adrian ready to yell at him, but once she looks the British born superstar in the eye she can feel herself softening. His eyes are full of kindness and worry, he genuinely looked concerned for her. Summer begins to feel the sting of tears begin to well up in her eyes again and before she can control it they begin to stream down her face. Neville, to Summer's surprise pulls her in and embraces her. She lays her head on his shoulder as she continues to feel the stinging tears roll down her cheeks. This was stupid, she felt stupid but being there in Adrian's arms felt really comforting right now. After what feels like a good five minutes Summer finally pulls herself away, wiping the last tear from her eye. "I'm sorry about that." she says trying to regain her composure. 

"Don't worry about it Summer, we all have bad days" Neville smiled "but do you want to talk about what's troubling you?" With that Summer just releases all her issues. From the tweets, to her loss tonight, to her recent dilemmas with her morality. She didn't really mean to drop all her baggage on Neville, but once she got started she just couldn't stop herself. What surprised her however was how attentive and concerned Adrian looked, she had expected him to just zone out but he seemed genuinely concerned with what she had to say. "Wow, I can see how that would get under you skin like that. It's a lot to deal with."

"Yeah well, I guess that's the price I pay for being a complete bitch to everyone for four years." Summer sighs, defeated. Maybe none of this was worth it. What was the point of even trying? The fans don't believe in her, so why should she even believe in herself anymore? 

"I say we prove 'em wrong" Neville smiles at her. Summer is a bit shocked at this and it must have clearly shown on her face by the chuckle emanating from the lips of the British superstar. "Well you said one of the things you wanted to work on was your in ring skills right? Well I happen to live pretty close to the performance centre and I'm going to always be on the road with you since we both got drafted to Smackdown live. Plus I have over a decade of wrestling history."

"While that's certainly impressive, I don't know if our wrestling styles will mix very well. Could you imagine my lanky ass attempting a red arrow?" The two chuckle together at that thought.

"Well you wouldn't actually have to do any of my moves. I'm more thinking that we build upon what you already have. Make things a little bit cleaner, a little more crisp. Your moveset isn't actually bad, your technique however is a bit all over the place." Summer playfully elbows him in the side for that comment, causing him to laugh once again. Summer ponders her decision for a few minutes. 

"Why are you so keen on helping me Neville? You would be giving up your own time just to try and help me."

"I don't know, I guess I find you wanting to better yourself quite admirable. Plus you just cried on my shoulder" he points at the black marks left from Summer's mascara "So I guess I'm kind of invested."

"Ok fine I'm in, but if you send me to the top rope to do anything but a hair flip I might just cry again." the pair once again laugh together.

"I'll meet you in the gym at 7am tomorrow, we need to get you fighting fit!" As Neville walks down the hallway away from Summer, she begins to wonder what the hell she actually just signed up for.