Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: The Evolution Era | Social Media

lDg5i7P.png

Social Media
      It's a new era, and it's a whole new world online. People are able to communicate easier than ever with social media, and with that, so are the WWE Superstars. Check out some tips below before you dive into the jungle of the Internet as your WWE Superstar!

My name is Eva Marie, and I'm here to give you a tutorial. Are you a baby boomer? Do you not use a computer, or smart phone? Do you live under a rock? If you fit under any of these categories, it's time for hashtag: AllLessonsEverything. As a social media mogul myself with more than three million followers on Instagram, I'm going to show you all the tools you need to succeed as a WWE Superstar on social media.

Now that you know all that there is to know about how to tap into this whole social media thing, here are some technical things.

4Ga6xmA.jpg Eva Marie user posted image @natalieevamarie                                                        Following 

lovin' my new @nemfashion sunnies!! ?? have you ordered yours?? instagram.com/p/fQfsjkcmB1ux/

5:09 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

This is a tweet, straight from my timeline. Like how it looks? Copy it. Paste it! Change it to fit your Twitter, and give your WWE Superstar their own unique feel. Who knows? If you keep at it, you might be as famous on social media as I am one day. Oh, who am I kidding...

Thank you for reading this tutorial! Please show me some love, and click right below on the pink like button! And if you can't get enough of me, click right here for full pages of Backstage Pass!

-tilts head, blows kiss-

gcu3Tla.jpg

CURRENT TIMELINE: APRIL 2016
      - The in-game date is April 12th, 2016 upon this update on November 29th, 2016. Please adjust your tweet dates accordingly from the days from now.

QJlKeqrV_bigger.jpg Dana Brooke WWE  ErnyG.png@DanaBrookeWWE                                                        Following 

Xcited 4 the #WWE draft 2 nite.. Historic.. Going 2 be so eventful? Who knows? Maybe U will be seeing? some new faces ???

VIGC0CN.png   

nz0Vam5Q_400x400.jpg Summer Rae user posted image @RealSummerWWE                                                       Following 

Will it finally be Summer's chance to shine? Hmmm ? #WWEDraft

7:00 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

Carmella Carmella user posted image @CarmellaWWE                                                        Following 

Sooo...who will end up where? Which brand will I make #FABULOUS? ... Find out all that and more during the #WWEDraft TONIGHT!!

7:15 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png

EMMA   EMMA user posted image @EmmaWWE                                       Following 

Find out which GM will have enough brains to pick me tonight on the #RealEmma #RealDeal #WWEDraft

7:27 PM - 5 Apr 2016

VIGC0CN.png   

yeo.png LIV Morgan user posted image @YaOnlyLivvOnce                                              Following 

Yeahhhh, I got my munchies! ? Y'all ready? ? ? #WWEDraft #WeLit #TurnUp #JsOnMyFeet #Swag

8:56 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

axsW6uW.png Lana user posted image @LanaWWE                                                       Following

@RusevBUL and I are ready to CRUSH the competition on SmackDown Live 0ac5854c7fabac5c65f1703fe90834ef.png25e72d26e49871605f0e16809ae1b1ec.png #RavishingRussian #WWEDraft

zpJnhsW.jpg

1PzUrpM.jpgMaryse user posted image @marysemizanin                                                  Following 

@mikethemiz ??  #RawBound #WWEDraft1_235.jpg

7:32 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png 

On 11/2/2016 at 10:58 PM, Shoaib. said:

e50tf1k.jpg Nikki & Brie user posted image @BellaTwins                                  Following 

Welcome to the Bellas' world. #SDLive #WWEDraft

10:58 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

QJlKeqrV_bigger.jpg Dana Brooke WWE ErnyG.png@DanaBrookeWWE                                                        Following 

@BellaTwins WOW ! U 2 killed it 2nite?.. Seriously had me shook? Lol!! Makin good look double bad ?? #WWEDraft #badgirls #bellatwins

VIGC0CN.png   

9 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

QJlKeqrV_bigger.jpg Dana Brooke WWE user posted image @DanaBrookeWWE                                                        Following 

@BellaTwins WOW ! U 2 killed it 2nite?.. Seriously had me shook? Lol!! Makin good look double bad ?? #WWEDraft #badgirls #bellatwins

VIGC0CN.png   

e50tf1k.jpg Nikki & Brie user posted image @BellaTwins                                                               Following 

@DanaBrookeWWE appreciate the love, girly. ? Someone wants us to
      put in a good word with Stephanie and Hunter . Lol. N 
      #SDLive #WWEDraft

11:42 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png

e50tf1k.jpg Nikki & Brie user posted image @BellaTwins                                                              Following 

Wondering about the main event tonight? ...All I'll say now is a Queen B was
      ready for her King. Keep watching, xo. N

11:54 PM - 5 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png

nz0Vam5Q_400x400.jpg Summer Rae user posted image @RealSummerWWE                                                       Following 

Summertime is coming to Smackdown. You girls better have sun block! #WWEDraft #Smackdown #Ouch

12:00 AM - 6 Apr 2016 

yeo.png LIV Morgan user posted image @YaOnlyLivvOnce                                              Following 

Lol, I stay true to me and will always do thatt! ??? That's y people support me!! I love my ride or die fans who got my back! ?? I don't steal persona's for TV... ????!!! Take it how you want it, nobody can do Liv betta than Liv!! ✌?✌???  #NoGimmicks #Truthfulnotshade #RealChick #Jersey #Squad

12:55 AM - 6 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

CarmellaCarmella user posted image @CarmellaWWE                                    Following 

The  #PRINCESS and her boys are ready to take over monday nights. How you doin'?! pic.twitter.com/jAlouglqDAm

Image result for carmella enzo big cass

3:59 PM - 6 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

8sf0FF6.png Trinity Fatu user posted image @NaomiWWE                                                        Following 

#SDLive is about to be lit! #FeelTheGlow
                                                 https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/screenshot-59.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

9:31 PM - 6 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

#TBT The Princess with HER boy! ?? Gonna miss him so much! ??? On the bright side NXT is about to get cranked up! #WhosReadyToLiv?

3:57 AM - 7 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

Image result for liv morgan and enzo

QJlKeqrV_bigger.jpg Dana Brooke WWE  ErnyG.png@DanaBrookeWWE                                                     Following 

?? U already KNO WAT DAY? IT IS, baby! Show me some love? and tweet me ur best #flexfriday pics ?? pic.twitter.com/fnsbjab7ac

Image result for dana brooke flex

1:49 PM - 8 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

• 3 weeks later...

8vhCmsM.png Alexa Bliss user posted image @AlexaBliss_WWE                                                        Following 

Waiting #BLISSES me off!!! When I am going to get the opportunities I deserve???!! ?

6:10 PM - 27 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

QJlKeqrV_bigger.jpg Dana Brooke WWE  ErnyG.png@DanaBrookeWWE                                                     Following 

?? Reppin that Tapout #tapout #WWETapout on the Snap! Workin my butt off 2 get back in the ring.. #flexfriday ?? pic.twitter.com/tnd3b6ac

CyH3GspW8AAXBSA.jpg

5:49 PM - 29 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png   

rr_ZNUmE_bigger.jpg ASUKA / 明日華 ErnyG.png@WWEAsuka                                                        Following 

Mystery to sea... Empress of the night.. 来て、何も何もないだろう.. ( = ^_^ = ) Chuckle chuckle... time waits... もないだもないだ

8:29 PM - 29 Apr 2016 

VIGC0CN.png