Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacqulee

How do you put spoilers?

3 posts in this topic

I am unable to use spoilers (reveal hidden contents/hide contents) in replies other than creating topics. Is there any way to use spoilers in replies?

You have to click the picture of an eye on the taskbar when you are writing a post. Then a little spoiler box will pop up and any text or images you write in that will be hidden underneath a spoiler once you submit your post.

Spoiler

EfKXReG.png

I have inserted a diagram for your convenience. I hope this helps!

Just now, SummerTime said:

You have to click the picture of an eye on the taskbar when you are writing a post. Then a little spoiler box will pop up and any text or images you write in that will be hidden underneath a spoiler once you submit your post.

Reveal hidden contents

EfKXReG.png

I have inserted a diagram for your convenience. I hope this helps!

Thanks! :squeeze: