Kara Zor-El

Asuka makes history

33 posts in this topic

This is Asuka's house now! Get into it, hunties.

tumblr_nwln22qpSy1s9xw57o3_400.gif

3 people like this

literally nobody cares, this bitch is so fucking stale and boring :skull: 

3 people like this

only legends :shook: 

2 people like this

Her and Paige having the longest reigns when they did the least with them. Backwards.

tumblr_nwln22qpSy1s9xw57o3_400.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Travis Mendes said:

Staler than Paige?

Keep erasing that druggy from history queen :clap: 

2 people like this

ok

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Kara Zor-El said:

Staler than Paige?

2mmhxs.jpg 

Good for Asuka, but Paige will always remain the FIRST ever so she'll always have that accolade, and the only one who held both NXT Womens & Divas title at the same time. But congrats to Asuka, y'all do too much on her tbh it's NXT's poor booking that makes it weird.

1 person likes this

Where's ha recognition for being 75% of the reason why the NXT's Women's division is in the gutter 

bEKxtAL.jpg

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, KENT_ said:

Where's ha recognition for being 75% of the reason why the NXT's Women's division is in the gutter 

bEKxtAL.jpg

That's solely on WWE & the NXT writing team for bad booking and calling up all of the established women in a short period of time.

Let Asuka feel her oats.

tumblr_nvvmpwIzVG1saykaxo3_400.gif

Starting off 2017 right I see. Huge difference from last year this time huh? :coffee:

congrats to ha. 

can she drop the title now? :uhh:

Her long run reign is just to please the smarks. Not here for it.

But congrats i guess.

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

2mmhxs.jpg 

The only relevance Paige has had in years is because she is a drug addict. 

1 minute ago, Kara Zor-El said:

The only relevance Paige has had in years is because she is a drug addict. 

Drug addict where? Bitch shut up and sit down you're fucking with the wrong one. 

That's an awesome photo. I'd make a banner out of it if I weren't so lazy.

Her and her entire reign has been as stale as it gets and the smarks arent complaining. Yet all of 2015 they kept coming for Nikki and her reign was 10x's more interesting. Asuka just doesnt do it for me anymore she was fun the first few months but nothing has changed same matches barely there promo segments she needs to go. Book us a 6 pack challenge so she can lose and the division can start to breath.

3 people like this

Good for ha tbh :clap:

Now drop it to Ember muthafucking Moon :excited:

4 people like this

Congrats :filenails2: Hopefully Ember ends it soon. Poor Paige though.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

i care!

Just now, shumiley said:

i care!

:uhh: 

wwe nxt asuka wwe nxt nxt takeover

1 person likes this