Kara Zor-El

Asuka makes history

33 posts in this topic

After yesterday, I've joined the Asuka train, so GO HEAD, sis! :clap:

Even though I want Ember Moon to succeed after her, but this is satisfying for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Electrique said:

After yesterday, I've joined the Asuka train, so GO HEAD, sis! :clap:

Even though I want Ember Moon to succeed after her, but this is satisfying for now.

what happened yesterday, u knock ur head?

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlexThaProduct said:

what happened yesterday, u knock ur head?

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

I saw the light.

1. She's a wrestler that models.

2. She's a POC.

3. I realized that WWE has always been a shitty company.

And didn't your ass compliment her too that day, sis?

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Electrique said:

I saw the light.

1. She's a wrestler that models.

2. She's a POC.

3. I realized that WWE has always been a shitty company.

And didn't your ass compliment her too that day, sis?

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

I did, but I live for drama want likes

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlexThaProduct said:

I did, but I live for drama want likes

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

Tragique.

tumblr_nyb1zgxT0i1unu9zio4_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for Peyton to end the reign :excited: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, onetooth said:

I'm excited for Peyton to end the reign :excited: 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for her, she deserves it. She has proven to be dominant and very technically sound in the ring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now