diiva.

WWE.com: Four women reporting to training.

113 posts in this topic

20170104_New_PC_Rookie_Class--272b099cbf

From a punk-rock pugilist to a powerhouse protégé of The Dudley Boyz, four new female recruits have joined the WWE Performance Center, bolstering the already robust pipeline of competitors into the NXT, Raw and SmackDown LIVE Women’s divisions.

Independent standouts Kimberly Frankele, Dori Prange and MaryKate Duignan Glidewell, along with former mixed martial artist Julia Ho, reported for training this week in Orlando, Fla.

Frankele has competed for more than six years under the ring alias Kimber Lee. Trained by WWE Cruiserweight Drew Gulak, she came to sports-entertainment from the world of classical dancing, where she earned a degree in dance education and was a ballerina for much of her life. In addition to capturing titles throughout the independent scene, including in both Shine Wrestling and SHIMMER Women Athletes, Frankele was the only female to ever hold the Chikara Grand Championship. Frankele has also fought in NXT, coming up short recently against the undefeated Ember Moon.

Joining Frankele will be one of her most noted peers and rivals from the indies, Dori Prange, aka Heidi Lovelace. Nicknamed the “Punk Rock Ragdoll,” the outspoken Prange has competed not only in the U.S. indie scene but also in Japan, where she wrestled under the banner of World Wonder Ring Stardom.

“Pro Wrestling Illustrated” ranked Frankele and Prange at 17 and 20, respectively, in its 2016 list of the world’s top female grapplers.

From Heidi Lovelace to Kimber Lee, check out photos of the newest additions to the WWE Performance Center.

Five-foot-eleven Glidewell, who has competed under the name Andréa, brings a powerful arsenal to the WWE Performance Center. A product of Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley’s wrestling academy, Glidewell is a 10-year veteran who has fought all over the globe, including matches teaming with and against the likes of Japanese legends Aja Kong and Kyoko Inoue.

Rounding out the newcomers is Julia Ho. A professional model and singer, Ho is looking to parlay her success in mixed martial arts — where she is undefeated — into the squared circle.

Which of these women will be the first to make her mark in WWE? Stay tuned to WWE.com for continuing coverage of the WWE Performance Center’s newest recruits.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/kimber-lee-heidi-lovelace-join-wwe-performance-center

These bitches keep getting uglier and uglier :shook:

10 people like this

I'm really interested in Julia Ho and Mary-Kate (Rosie Lottalove)!

The rest... :auntjackie:

1 person likes this

Julia serving a look :legend:

I'll be lurking.

1 person likes this

Image result for eva marie rolleyes gif

They can't even use some of the current girls & they want to bring in more?

3 people like this

Honestly with the way they're wording it, they're going to be trying to make huge stars out of Kimber and Heidi which is fine but they need to still put effort in w/ the others girls. :uhh:

Homegirl on the far right looks like The Babadook :ahh: 

2 people like this

I'm pretty shocked that Evie didn't report with them, tbh and I heard Zhao Xia was supposed to report too but I don't know when she's supposed to report now, but I expect they're waiting to have all the China recruits report together, even though she's the only woman they signed. 

Proud HB Dollhouse has made the leap to WWE and mainstream recognition, @Natalie.

3 people like this

She looks like Poot Lovato :ahh:

1 person likes this

Them trying to replace Nia already :shock: 

2 people like this

Watch the 3 dogs make it to TV and we never see the beautiful Julie Ho ever again :crying:

1 hour ago, diiva. said:

Honestly with the way they're wording it, they're going to be trying to make huge stars out of Kimber and Heidi which is fine but they need to still put effort in w/ the others girls. :uhh:

Not seeing it.

NGGGhCm.gif

1 person likes this

The one on the left is cute. Julia? idk I glanced through the article

1 person likes this

i'm over them signing everybody and they mama yet literally none of the NXT girls have good stories or gimmicks right now :rot: hopefully the NXT gets it together

6 people like this

1 hour ago, diiva. said:

I'm pretty shocked that Evie didn't report with them, tbh and I heard Zhao Xia was supposed to report too but I don't know when she's supposed to report now, but I expect they're waiting to have all the China recruits report together, even though she's the only woman they signed. 

Shocked at your lack of understand of the VISA process. Evie & Nixon Newell report April.

Some of the retrograde comments here jeez. Sorry Heidi and Kim can wrestle and aren't some Botoxed anorexic from the "golden era".  

Smh y'all need to let the Diva era die in peace. I'm excited to see what all 4 bring to the table. 

2 minutes ago, Crow. said:

Smh y'all need to let the Diva era die in peace. I'm excited to see what all 4 bring to the table. 

mandy.thumb.gif.56c4f0a81072d7a763533379

:uhh:

14 people like this

24 minutes ago, bohjames said:

Shocked at your lack of understand of the VISA process. Evie & Nixon Newell report April.

Some of the retrograde comments here jeez. Sorry Heidi and Kim can wrestle and aren't some Botoxed anorexic from the "golden era".  

Sorry that women can be attractive and be good wrestlers :uhh: 

And I'm sorry Heidi is ugly sorry.gif

7 people like this

35 minutes ago, bohjames said:

Let them know! They have no respect for women's wrestling icons like Rosa Mendes, Heidi, and Kim. 

4 people like this

19 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

mandy.thumb.gif.56c4f0a81072d7a763533379

:uhh:

Lmao sis let go of my wig.  I'm just saying that people shouldn't discredit these girls just cause they ain't "cute". 

1 person likes this

Why bother signing more women when you can't properly utilize/book the ones already signed? Nonetheless, congrats to the new girls. They seem interesting :coffee: