diiva.

WWE.com: Four women reporting to training.

113 posts in this topic

This entire thread has me ROLLING.

:ahh:

Queen Andrea stunting on all of these girls tho! :clap:

4 people like this

Heidi does not look 25! No make up team can save her:cry:

3 people like this

Kimber's and Heidi's tattoos look so trashy. I'm surprised Vince isn't monitoring the signings at all.

I'm here for Julie :clap:

1 person likes this

Bring back the guy, who signed Lana, Eva , and JoJo. Asap

7 people like this

not intrigued at all, esp since they already have 531 signed faceless girls who i wouldn't know if they came up and slapped me in the face w/ their bra

however, i do know the 2 for their names on the indy scene, plus that one who almost killed Daffney, but that's about all i know.

so add these hoes to the list of idgaf.... bring back Diva Search dammit.

:g2g:

1 person likes this

wow, you guys are some of the most misogynistic people to shame women because of their appearance. And most of y'all are gay, why are you so bothered anyway, it's like I am reading str8 rednecks shaming women who came here to WRESTLE, not to thirst over at the end of the day. Friendly reminder that Molly Holly, Jaqueline, Jazz, Gail Kim, Hiroko, etc. all for fired so you could watch sloppy Maria and Lauren Jones matches

NGGGhCm.gif

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

wow, you guys are some of the most misogynistic people to shame women because of their appearance. And most of y'all are gay, why are you so bothered anyway, it's like I am reading str8 rednecks shaming women who came here to WRESTLE, not to thirst over at the end of the day. Friendly reminder that Molly Holly, Jaqueline, Jazz, Gail Kim, Hiroko, etc. all for fired so you could watch sloppy Maria and Lauren Jones matches

NGGGhCm.gif

Educate the children!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Bruno. said:

NGGGhCm.gif

ECDgxp1.gif

9 people like this

37 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

NGGGhCm.gif

Lauren Jones never had a match so I'ma stop you there. Also, the way I see it is girls like this are definitely more a risk for WWE because if they don't serve talent in the ring then they have no purpose. Take Eva for example, sis is barely there when it comes to ring skills but Queen is a selling point for calendars, movie roles, Total Divas etc. None of these girls have the vernacular that they think they possess and thus if they do not pull it out the bag ala Bayley then they have nothing.

NGGGhCm.gif

9 people like this

47 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

NGGGhCm.gif

Okay I feel bad for being mean but looks and presentation are a really important part of a superstar, I'd say they are open for judgement. 

1 hour ago, Bruno. said:

NGGGhCm.gif

First off, Molly retired on her own, she wasn't fired. Second, Lauren Jones never wrestled. Third, I don't know why you put Hiroko with those girls.

No one said they can't sign them, since it's on WWE to decide that, but they've basically become a glorified indy promotion now. Literally anyone can get a contract and there are no standards.

In fact, they keep signing these girls as if they don't have 15+ girls fighting for TV time already, and half of them will end up being released because they won't know how to use all of them.

6 people like this

borin' tbh :travis: This Mandy thing is literally me when they announce new hires. 2017, the year of rejecting change. 

3 people like this

96aETkS.gif

They have too many women signed already to begin with that they arent using new girls and indy stars included. It would be different if they sent some straight to the main roster to fill each brand with depth but thats not happening anytime soon. Then on top of that most of them arent lookers what so ever most of these women wont go far because Vince wont find them marketable.  I highly doubt most of them will have the glow up like Charlotte did. Let me go run and cry I finally have to accept the model era is truly gone.

mariah-carey-album-number-four.gif

1y4tU23.gif

10 people like this

7 hours ago, puppies said:

Sorry that women can be attractive and be good wrestlers :uhh: 

And I'm sorry Heidi is ugly sorry.gif

! I'm not understanding the implication that some of us can't want to watch those that are both OR that they don't exist :skull: Being stuck in 2011 may make you think they don't but there's plenty of current women plucked right off the indies like Becky, Paige, Sasha, Billie, Ember, even Natalya, the ugly duckling of the model era, etc. that have shown at one point or another they're capable of being both. And all of those had a better base to work with, sorry not sorry!

There's no harm in being a little critical because whether we like it or not, looks matter (in general but especially for the women) and WWE knows it, which is why the women still do themed photoshoots like they always have, albeit not as often as they used to. Contrary to what some may believe, just because some of us want to see someone cute who, bear in mind, would be on TV weekly should they make it that far, it doesn't mean we're trying to send the division back a decade.

4 people like this

I wonder what scaping of the bottom of the barrel gimmick these henties will get.  Has anime girl or furry been done yet?

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Bruno. said:

wow, you guys are some of the most misogynistic people to shame women because of their appearance. And most of y'all are gay, so why are you so bothered anyway. It's like I am reading str8 rednecks shaming women who came here to WRESTLE, not to thirst over at the end of the day. Friendly reminder that Molly Holly, Jaqueline, Jazz, Gail Kim, Hiroko, etc. all for fired so you could watch sloppy Maria and Lauren Jones matches

NGGGhCm.gif

I wish I could take this post seriously, but you have Aksana as your avi, so I can't.

NGGGhCm.gif

6 people like this

9 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I wish I could take this post seriously, but you have Aksana as your avi, so I can't.

NGGGhCm.gif

FCW was technically the indies so Aksana is included in the Molly Holly- legends that got fired for modelz thing. 

NGGGhCm.gif

1 person likes this

Julia SERVING in that pic :legend:Wouldn't be surprised if Kimber, Andrea & Heidi are on the next tapings. Just hope NXT can pull it together, does this mean call ups are on their way? Asuka might go after dropping the belt to Ember, Liv to RAW, Billie/Peyton to SDL? (Wouldn't mind Aliyah on SDL TBH).

9 hours ago, diiva. said:

I'm pretty shocked that Evie didn't report with them, tbh and I heard Zhao Xia was supposed to report too but I don't know when she's supposed to report now, but I expect they're waiting to have all the China recruits report together, even though she's the only woman they signed. 

I think Evie's reporting alongside Nixon in April due to VISA. Zhao's reported also. -

C1anXg-UoAEQijs.jpg:large

2 hours ago, Bruno. said:

NGGGhCm.gif

LMAO SCRM! This drag almost killed me!

1 person likes this

I love it.
With each passing signing these girls get more and more tragic. There is literally no chance of me gaining any interest in any of these new girls which means eventually my stanlist with be full of /former/ Superstars and I'll finally get out of this multi-year contract I regrettably signed with WWE.
My retirement is coming.

g0xLDL4.thumb.gif.9435d74d90ede37f324a91

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Raja said:

I love it.
With each passing signing these girls get more and more tragic. There is literally no chance of me gaining any interest in any of these new girls which means eventually my stanlist with be full of /former/ Superstars and I'll finally get out of this multi-year contract I regrettably signed with WWE.
My retirement is coming.

g0xLDL4.thumb.gif.9435d74d90ede37f324a91

Us when Maryse leaves again :cry: 

tumblr_inline_n54df8cQW51qgswg1.gif

4 people like this

Where are most of y'all when Bayley's looks are being attacked :travis: 

Rosie Lottalove is serving though. 

96aETkS.gif

5 people like this