diiva.

WWE.com: Four women reporting to training.

113 posts in this topic

Half of these girls they sign most likely won't make it far anyways. 

Also, must we call them ugly? We are all beautiful in our own way even Bayley.

NGGGhCm.gif

I'm still a little salty that they hired Rosie Lottalove. I know she's trained and improved, but she'll always be remembered for literally ending Daffney's career to me, and I don't know how working with her would not make these Indy girls nervous. 

16 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Where are most of y'all when Bayley's looks are being attacked :travis: 

Rosie Lottalove is serving though. 

96aETkS.gif

Bayley isn't even ugly in all honestly only her character with the side ponytail. Then again that's just my opinion I mean I've seen ugly and Bayley is far from it.  

96aETkS.gif

1 minute ago, Eric said:

Bayley isn't even ugly in all honestly only her character with the side ponytail. Then again that's just my opinion I mean I've seen ugly and Bayley is far from it.  

96aETkS.gif

Shes ordinary compared to most of the women. They are no longer hiring model looking women everyone looks like somebody you would see on the street.

6 minutes ago, StayFearlessk said:

Shes ordinary compared to most of the women. They are no longer hiring model looking women everyone looks like somebody you would see on the street.

Um...Julie Real is a model. She's in that group of women that got signed.

Julie-Real-NXT-WWE-16.png

3 people like this

Just now, RedStormRising said:

Im talking about the majority of the new signings are ordinary its essentially the reverse order of how it used to be.

13 minutes ago, Eric said:

96aETkS.gif

isn't her character supposed to be genuine to who she is as a person?

96aETkS.gif

It's not really about physical appearance anyway. These new girls don't have star power, and their appearances are just a part of that formula. They weren't even huge Indy names, WWE is just inflating them to make them seem credible like they did with Peyton and Billie. They don't look like stars or leaders. 

96aETkS.gif

1 person likes this

I like what I've seen from Andrea (if I pretend her TNA stint wasn't a thing). Julia has a good look, and her having an MMA background could be promising. No comment on the other two.

96aETkS.gif

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

isn't her character supposed to be genuine to who she is as a person?

96aETkS.gif

It's not really about physical appearance anyway. These new girls don't have star power, and their appearances are just a part of that formula. They weren't even huge Indy names, WWE is just inflating them to make them seem credible like they did with Peyton and Billie. They don't look like stars or leaders. 

96aETkS.gif

This. Most of these women wont even make it to tv outside of a jobber match.

6 minutes ago, RedStormRising said:

Damn first things first im the releast.  I stan 

2 people like this

I'm only here for Rosie Lottalove :coffee:

I can't wait until Kimber and Heidi get those WWE makeovers that literally make them a whole different person, get decent gimmicks, and put on 5 star matches. I'll come back to this thread and laugh how ya'll predicted they will flop just because they didn't look "right" when they were just hired.

60phwJ1.thumb.gif.aa69c00044183f4daa5871

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Camila Cabello said:

I can't wait until Kimber and Heidi get those WWE makeovers that literally make them a whole different person, get decent gimmicks, and put on 5 star matches. I'll come back to this thread and laugh how ya'll predicted they will flop just because they didn't look "right" when they were just hired.

60phwJ1.thumb.gif.aa69c00044183f4daa5871

Looking at the current crop of nxt indie girls and how many have actually succeed the word flop will still apply. Outside of Paige, Sasha, and Becky most of the indie girls don't last long most of them don't even leave nxt.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Eric said:

96aETkS.gif

Now sis, I don't know much about Miss Baylina... but if there's one thing I know.... kii.

96aETkS.gif

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Bruno. said:

wow, you guys are some of the most misogynistic people to shame women because of their appearance. And most of y'all are gay, why are you so bothered anyway, it's like I am reading str8 rednecks shaming women who came here to WRESTLE, not to thirst over at the end of the day. Friendly reminder that Molly Holly, Jaqueline, Jazz, Gail Kim, Hiroko, etc. all for fired so you could watch sloppy Maria and Lauren Jones matches

NGGGhCm.gif

Drag SOME of these girls, I guess. Pero let me just say that on my behalf, if a professional wrestler isn't serving looks when being attractive has pretty much become synonymous with the job itself, I might just feel like saying something real quick. Male or female. I know damn well you see James Ellsworth getting dragged by fans (and on-screen characters alike) for his looks. I know you see people punching Dolph for losing his muscle definition, etc. And in the same way, Bayley can get a quick jab for looking 50 and Miss Heidi might could get punched out the game for looking like Boo from OITNB. It's not nice but it's all in good fun.

And I would also like to give a friendly reminder that Molly, Gail, etc were all pretty... and they could come to work ready to WRESTLE too! Go figure.

NGGGhCm.gif

14 people like this

1 hour ago, StayFearlessk said:

Looking at the current crop of nxt indie girls and how many have actually succeed the word flop will still apply. Outside of Paige, Sasha, and Becky most of the indie girls don't last long most of them don't even leave nxt.

giphy.gif

who are you referring to? Because:

-Billie, Peyton, and Ember are currently in the NXT spotlight and will rise up sooner rather than later

-Aliyah, while still green, is getting screentime and doesn't appear that officials have given up on her

-Asuka is doing great and it should be noted that when Asuka was signed, they weren't planning on ever putting her on the main roster and help out with the new NXT talent (similar to Joe).

-Nikki Cross's association with Insanity is also great. I see the Insanity group going places 

I don't see any of the above flopping and they are considered "indie girls"

Ugly af the last one looks like Squidward :uhh: 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Camila Cabello said:

who are you referring to? Because:

-Billie, Peyton, and Ember are currently in the NXT spotlight and will rise up sooner rather than later

-Aliyah, while still green, is getting screentime and doesn't appear that officials have given up on her

-Asuka is doing great and it should be noted that when Asuka was signed, they weren't planning on ever putting her on the main roster and help out with the new NXT talent (similar to Joe).

-Nikki Cross's association with Insanity is also great. I see the Insanity group going places 

I don't see any of the above flopping and they are considered "indie girls"

Billie and Peyton have been in development for what feels like ages. Ember has barely been on tv 6 months. Sanity will flop worse than the Wyatt family. Aliyah is dead on arrival. Asuka is as boring as it gets. 

Getting success on nxt means nothing I said in the long run most of them won't make it out of nxt to do much. Aaliyah losing on smackdown was a glimpse of her future Asuka won't leave nxt because she hasn't picked up English. Ember has the brightest future out of all the girls you mentioned and even then right now she is just a girl with red eyes and a cool finisher. 

None of these women are going to crossover with star appeal like the Bella's and Paige. 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, puppies said:

Drag SOME of these girls, I guess. Pero let me just say that on my behalf, if a professional wrestler isn't serving looks when being attractive has pretty much become synonymous with the job itself, I might just feel like saying something real quick. Male or female. I know damn well you see James Ellsworth getting dragged by fans (and on-screen characters alike) for his looks. I know you see people punching Dolph for losing his muscle definition, etc. And in the same way, Bayley can get a quick jab for looking 50 and Miss Heidi might could get punched out the game for looking like Boo from OITNB. It's not nice but it's all in good fun.

And I would also like to give a friendly reminder that Molly, Gail, etc were all pretty... and they could come to work ready to WRESTLE too! Go figure.

NGGGhCm.gif

Not just with the job, but in the entertainment industry, period. I'd say it was misogynistic if the men weren't held to an equal standard, but that isn't the case, especially on here, as you outlined.

And miss @RedStormRising, I peeped your co-sign when you update WSM daily, so clearly looks are important to you as well. Let's leave the activism to women who actually walk in their shoes (can't get opportunities because they aren't seen as attractive) and have reason to be offended.

Anyway, ugly is ugly. Hope they're at least talented and I'm here for Rosie punching out N/A Jax. She's also serving, so not too much on her.

NGGGhCm.gif

8 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

Not just with the job, but in the entertainment industry, period. I'd say it was misogynistic if the men weren't held to an equal standard, but that isn't the case, especially on here, as you outlined.

And miss @RedStormRising, I peeped your co-sign when you update WSM daily, so clearly looks are important to you as well. Let's leave the activism to women who actually walk in their shoes (can't get opportunities because they aren't seen as attractive) and have reason to be offended.

Anyway, ugly is ugly. Hope they're at least talented and I'm here for Rosie punching out N/A Jax. She's also serving, so not too much on her.

NGGGhCm.gif

Some of the pics he be posting in there, I don't know about thaT.

NGGGhCm.gif

5 people like this

4 hours ago, Dante. said:

Where are most of y'all when Bayley's looks are being attacked :travis: 

Rosie Lottalove is serving though. 

96aETkS.gif

!!! "Sasha has a ratface" "AJ is a twelve year old boy" "Charlotte is shaped like a box"

ctrl+f for lashings and cries of misogyny from non-stans: 0 results found

miss ME

96aETkS.gif

1 person likes this

The fake outrage in this thread.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Kara Zor-El said:

The fake outrage in this thread.

giphy.gif

It's unreal and exhausting.

tumblr_mvk8usAE1R1rtzeu6o1_500.gif