diiva.

WWE.com: Four women reporting to training.

113 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Poison Ivory said:

hiroko

Poison Ivory

fffff im still not over that part:wyd::shook:

1 person likes this

While I don't think most of these girls are particularly cute or anything, I don't think that should be the deciding factor as to whether they'll succeed or not. Y'all heard of Luna Vachon? I think it's possible to make it work and I'll give them all a chance.

Besides, it's not like the entire male roster is serving looks. Y'all peeped Braun, Kane or R-Truth? :uhh:

If we truly want equality then this is the way girls, whether y'all want to accept it or not. :uhh:

I will say I don't really care about these tryout things considering most don't even make it to TV, so I'll wait 'til they pop up on TV to make my judgements. :filenails2:

3 people like this

...well this is unfortunate.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

they got a video nnn

This video actually has me mad hyped tbh, Julie especially looks gorgeous :excited:

Also it may be the drugs I've just taken after having my wisdoom tooth removed :excited:

Im actually excited to see how these girls all do. Definitely need some more versitility in the division in terms of styles and move-sets because all the girls atm seem to wrestle along the same note. 

2 people like this

13 hours ago, Sazzy said:

While I don't think most of these girls are particularly cute or anything, I don't think that should be the deciding factor as to whether they'll succeed or not. Y'all heard of Luna Vachon? I think it's possible to make it work and I'll give them all a chance.

Besides, it's not like the entire male roster is serving looks. Y'all peeped Braun, Kane or R-Truth? :uhh:

If we truly want equality then this is the way girls, whether y'all want to accept it or not. :uhh:

I will say I don't really care about these tryout things considering most don't even make it to TV, so I'll wait 'til they pop up on TV to make my judgements. :filenails2:

Sis I wouldn't say Luna was successful... :uhh:

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

ye shes the tamina snuka of her time. respected, tho.

3 people like this

wow, drag me sistrens :ahh: 

it's one thing to criticize someone, another thing to bully

4 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

@Jeigz That's Your Girl - Fifth Horsewoman

4 people like this

6 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

5 hours ago, Poison Ivory said:

ye shes the tamina snuka of her time. respected, tho.

Y'all still remember ha name decades later, something I can't say will be the same for Tamother :smoke:

2 people like this

On 1/6/2017 at 7:56 PM, Sazzy said:

Luna was prettier than the girl with the tragic browz and gollum tbh. She just lived her gimmick irl basically was always trying to look crazy w/ the makeup, hair, facial expressions etc.

tumblr_naogvniBOM1tjm2tyo1_500.png 

tumblr_nmlsoksUgh1tjm2tyo6_400.png

I was shook when I saw these for the first time (pretend she has normal hair)

and at the end of the day it is entertainment, so looks do play a pretty big factor. It really does depend on what their character is going to be but I don't really trust WWE with handling that for the more unique girls. Like, an issue I still have with Nia is that she's supposed to be the big scary monster character like Kane/Braun but she comes out with perfect hair, makeup on point, her voice...?? Not saying she has to go completely off the deep end but when compared to Bull (who also has a pretty face), ICON circa 97-98, Kharma etc. it's really lacking. Is this new big girl gonna be Nia 2.0? :travis:

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, ayu said:

and at the end of the day it is entertainment, so looks do play a pretty big factor. It really does depend on what their character is going to be but I don't really trust WWE with handling that for the more unique girls. Like, an issue I still have with Nia is that she's supposed to be the big scary monster character like Kane/Braun but she comes out with perfect hair, makeup on point, her voice...?? Not saying she has to go completely off the deep end but when compared to Bull (who also has a pretty face), ICON circa 97-98, Kharma etc. it's really lacking. Is this new big girl gonna be Nia 2.0? :travis:

Her also having a perfect pop bob theme does her no favors for a monster heel. 

2 people like this

I don't think it's the issue of whether can they deliver or not in the ring or cutting a promo. The issue is the limited amount of airtime on TV. I am NOT ok for any of my favorites to be replace by any of them.

If YOUR favorites are struggling right now, don't even thiiiink they gonna make it now.

Plus, I do not trust WWE. With all the signings, there is bound to be another wave of “Good luck in your future endeavours" coming. :skull:

1 person likes this

Mary Kate is cute and Julie has a nice ass. The other 2 on the other hand

jJl0HMZ.gif

I'm more open to Kimber Lee than I am Heidi, though. I've seen some of Kimber's work and she's a great wrestler

Damn. The misogyny is real in here. It shouldn’t matter if a woman is ugly or not, if she’s a great wrestler or has other qualities to offer then I don’t see why they can’t be in WWE. If men like Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens, Enzo Anmore etc. can make it in WWE and be judge for their talents rather their looks, then why can’t the same standard be held for women? Just because society does it, doesn't mean we should have to. 

I'm disappointed in some of y'all though. Y'all get mad over the smarks dragging the model girls and the 'Diva' era because they weren't 'wrestlers' or they used WWE as a stepping stone for a career in acting. And yet, here you are doing the exact same thing to the indie girls by calling them ugly and saying they're 'useless' because they're not sex symbols or models. If we want the women's division to succeed, then all women (models or indie girls) must be given a fair chance. 

1 person likes this

omg yall are so extra. she's ugly

3 people like this

Can they sign Candice and snatch Allie from TNA already?

jJl0HMZ.gif

54 minutes ago, MWB said:

Damn. The misogyny is real in here. It shouldn’t matter if a woman is ugly or not, if she’s a great wrestler or has other qualities to offer then I don’t see why they can’t be in WWE. If men like Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens, Enzo Anmore etc. can make it in WWE and be judge for their talents rather their looks, then why can’t the same standard be held for women? Just because society does it, doesn't mean we should have to. 

I'm disappointed in some of y'all though. Y'all get mad over the smarks dragging the model girls and the 'Diva' era because they weren't 'wrestlers' or they used WWE as a stepping stone for a career in acting. And yet, here you are doing the exact same thing to the indie girls by calling them ugly and saying they're 'useless' because they're not sex symbols or models. If we want the women's division to succeed, then all women (models or indie girls) must be given a fair chance. 

Everything about Bray Wyatt is a flop. 

Enzo will never be anything but a tag team guy to take the pin. 

Kevin Owens is a complete and utter failure. 

This is the entertainment business looks play a huge part in that. All of these women and men know what they sign up for. Being basic won't get the company to go all in on you and make you a priority. 

If you look at all the morning shows and pr  that the company sends their Superstars out to. You would see John Cena,  Roman, and Charlotte are almost always booked over Kevin owens the champion. 

Most of the recent indie signings have been girls who aren't even that special already. I don't see the current version of nxt changing that not everyone turns into Charlotte. 

12 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Can they sign Candice and snatch Allie from TNA already?

jJl0HMZ.gif

Allie and Santana are who I hope they sign this year. 

19 minutes ago, StayFearlessk said:

Everything about Bray Wyatt is a flop.

19 minutes ago, StayFearlessk said:

Kevin Owens is a complete and utter failure. 

Lies.

jJl0HMZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Lies.

jJl0HMZ.gif

Jericho and the list get more cheers and crowd reaction than the champion. 

Bray speaks for himself he really hasn't done much since his main roster debut. 

mariah-side-eye-again.gif

1 hour ago, MWB said:

What talent? Where is it? And who is talking about Enzo's talent here?

jJl0HMZ.gif