Forums

1. News

1. WWE Superstars

Post the latest news and updates on all WWE's warrior women, past and present, here.

2. Impact Wrestling Knockouts and Independents

Post the latest news and updates on all your Impact Wrestling Knockouts and independent women, past and present, here.

Post all non-women's-wrestling related news and discussion here.

1. Discussion

At Heartbreakers, we love our debates and discussion. Whether it's an article or debate topic you've whipped up on your own, or a Bleacher Report piece you wish to share with the rest of the community, post away.

Results, live chats, spoilers, and miscellaneous conversation on everything that is currently making waves on television, PPV, or houseshow events are found here.

Show off your competitive side in a forum full of games, contests, and more. Want to host your own? Be sure to ask an admin first.

Discuss your favorite women wrestlers in talent-exclusive threads. Ask a member of staff before creating a new thread.

1. Introductions

Introduce yourself and welcome other members here!

Discuss all things in the wonderful world of music, movies, fashion, and more here.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

1. Announcements

Look here to find general news and announcements concerning our community.

Having trouble while browsing Heartbreakers? Need some assistance? Then this is the board you're looking for. Ask questions, and receive answers.

• Recent Posts

• Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)
      SASHA BANKS "Baron, don't." Sasha starts, unable to mask the concern in her voice. She couldn't put him in danger, no matter how much she wanted him to be at her side. She was terrified beyond relief, never having felt as much fear as she did right now. She didn't know what she was going to do, though she was certain this was something she had to do alone. Smiling for a moment, she curses Baron, unable to forgive him for what he was doing. He had no part to play in any of this, yet he was still willing to put himself at risk just to keep her safe. Fighting the urge to run into his arms, Sasha longingly gazes into his dark, stormy eyes, unsure of how she had let everything get so out of hand. She was falling for him. She was falling hard. "You can't put yourself in danger because of some little crush, you big oaf. You don't know what I'm doing and you don't know what I'm willing to do to find that sorry bastard. This has nothing to do with you anymore. You did your part, now let me do mine. Please."
    • Return, Release, Repackage
      Return: Summer and Emma Release: Mandy and Tamina Repackage: Charlotte and Sasha
    • The Real Housewives of Potomac.
      I only started watching this season and these women are my 2nd fave franchise behind NY.
    • Return, Release, Repackage
      Return: Eve. She was ahead of her time, she’d be a great top heel on either roster with today’s opportunities. Raw needs one way more though since I’ll be sending Alexa home.  Release: Alexa.  Repackage: Mandy would make a good Kelly lite babyface. Sonya could bully ha. 
    • Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)
      PHIL BROOKS "Heh. The poor bastard's going to remember everything." Phil quietly croaks, his voice strained from the events of the night. It hurt to talk. His throat felt like it had been ripped to shreds, as if it had been torn at by the scorching claws of some beast. The rest of his body felt even worse. His arms felt twisted and out of place, misshapen and unfamiliar, though he could move them just fine. His legs felt useless, splintered and broken beyond repair. But just like his arms, he could move them just fine too. Worst of all, however, was the pain he felt deep inside of his body; it was impossible to ignore. It was the overbearing sensation he had tried to escape from in the ominous darkness, but found himself unable to avoid: heartbreak. He had lost Carmella. Even with the supernatural torture and demonic possessions he had faced throughout the night, seeing her in Elias's arms had hurt him the most. "Fuck. What a night. If I had known things were going to turn out like this, I would've packed my shit and gone home." Phil manages to say, the pain he was feeling clear in every word that he spoke. "But it's nice to know I have two friends that I can trust with my life. Nice to know you care so much about me." He finishes, biting his tongue before he can say more. Sighing, Phil closes his eyes for a moment, laughing as the tears begin to stream down his tarnished face.
  • Recent Status Updates

• Popular Contributors