Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

File-Mar-15-1024x576.png

Brandi-Lauren-061616.jpg

Kayci Quinn makes her television debut against Brandi Rhodes.

Kayci Quinn has only been wrestling for the past 2 years, but is already an accomplished young wrestler. Trained by Jay Lethal, the 20-year-old beauty recently won her first Championship with Full Throttle Pro Wrestling, and has been in the ring with notable names such as Malia Hosaka. She continues to wrestle all over the country and many fans and talent scouts have said her wrestling future looks bright. In fact, five-time Knockouts champion, Madison Rayne, had the following to say about the young standout: “Kayci impressed me from the moment I met her. She was kind, humble, driven to succeed, and her in ring work speaks for itself. I see a lot of young Madison Rayne in her and it makes me excited to watch her career take off.”

She also hopes to be an inspiration to women around the world to live a healthy lifestyle, as she is passionate about clean eating and fitness. She attributes wrestling to changing her life and leading her on a journey of health and wellness, and she shares that journey with fans via her social media channels (Instagram, Twitter).

She will face Brandi Rhodes this Thursday on #IMPACTonPOP. Although this is Quinn’s first televised wrestling experience, this match-up will likewise be Rhodes’ first ever one-on-match on IMPACT, so the playing field is somewhat evened-out. No matter what happens on Thursday night, she’s happy to gain more experience. She said in an interview this week, “I’m so honored and excited to be able to compete in the IMPACT Zone, and continue to grow as a wrestler and entertainer in front of the best fans around!”

What do you think will be the outcome? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section below.

Well, the last girl to be trained by Jay Lethal ended up having a pretty solid career, so why not.

5 minutes ago, RedStormRising said:

She looks like someone I'd see in the mall coming out of Hollister or American Eagle.

Good for her though. Get that money.*

*Make sure your check clears though.

You do realize what company she's working for right?

#F***ThatOwl

4 hours ago, RedStormRising said:

She looks like someone I'd see in the mall coming out of Hollister or American Eagle.

Good for her though. Get that money.*

*Make sure your check clears though.

I kinda like that she looks like a regular girl but still cute. I'm looking foward to seeing what she can do.