Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Random Thoughts

• Replies 61.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince.

• Charlie

• adamthyst

• Anya

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"racial bias" toward a white person when I am white? What I'm about to say might set a poor example, but I consider it an education rather than a malicious attack. You're an idiot and do nothing

Frankly, I feel sorry for you and I genuinely hope one day you'll be able to take a step back with a clear mind and realize how toxic you've been. Get educated, get better, but until then it's best yo

@Mariah., please forgive me because I'm about to sin. You are such a stupid human being and there is no reason for it. BLM is not about saying black issues are more important than white issues. T

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Sara Dolezal said:

Right. The 10 album contract is very weird to begin with. Kesha was young and was prob just happy to be signed so I can't fault her for signing it, it's sad that they took advantage of her with that. Basically locking her in. I wonder if she can even write for others without him getting a cut since it is looking like she will lose this case. 

I'm glad that this is going viral on social media. Hopefully this will make parents realize the dangers of allowing their children from pursuing a binding relationship so early on. He probably takes most of her earnings, and having him hover over her must kill her inside. It's sickening!

4 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Kesha signed a 360 deal? Interscope pulled that shit with Gaga, but Troy got that shit removed when the The Fame Monster came out and she signed with Live Nation. The music industry is so fucking evil  and I feel sorry for any artist who has to go through some shit like this to live their dream. People living out of their cars and being homeless just to catch a break just to end up trapped in some wicked ass mess.

Remember when reports came out around the release of Self-Titled that Sony tried to get Bey to sign a 360 deal? :rot: Bey dragging Sony and every other label on Ghost/Haunted and saying NOPE. :cry:

4 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Kesha signed a 360 deal? Interscope pulled that shit with Gaga, but Troy got that shit removed when the The Fame Monster came out and she signed with Live Nation. The music industry is so fucking evil  and I feel sorry for any artist who has to go through some shit like this to live their dream. People living out of their cars and being homeless just to catch a break just to end up trapped in some wicked ass mess.

It really is sad. Interscope is a mess too, they stopped paying for Lana's studio sessions for her second album bc she wasn't making anything radio friendly. Then didn't want to release it until Adele's producer said that it was good. :rot: 

1 minute ago, Sara Dolezal said:

It really is sad. Interscope is a mess too, they stopped paying for Lana's studio sessions for her second album bc she wasn't making anything radio friendly. Then didn't want to release it until Adele's producer said that it was good. :rot: 

Capitol is probably the best label going :rot:

Also Onika unfollowed Puke, this mass draggng. He's over.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I'm glad that this is going viral on social media. Hopefully this will make parents realize the dangers of allowing their children from pursuing a binding relationship so early on. He probably takes most of her earnings, and having him hover over her must kill her inside. It's sickening!

Remember when reports came out around the release of Self-Titled that Sony tried to get Bey to sign a 360 deal? :rot: Bey dragging Sony and every other label on Ghost/Haunted and saying NOPE. :cry:

This may be wrong, I feel bad for Kesha when it comes to her mom also. She says that she told her mom about the rape when it happened but her mom didn't do anything because he threatened them. I understand that her mom was an alcoholic and drug addict, but I can't imagine a mother allowing her child to continue working with someone she says raped her. A mother's love trumps all fear.  

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Wait maybe Republic. They've been slaying at launching new artists and artists changing their sound. But Capitol handles their people well too. Those two >>>

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

That's the best she can do rn, since her brother was arrested for allegedly raping a 12 year old. I hope that she speaks to her privately and not publicly bc she will be dragged for not addressing her brother's situation. :rot:

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I remember that. They really thought they were going to catch Bey in a 360? Bey in any era, young or old, would not sign a deal like that. Her dad wouldn't allow that shit to pass. :cry:

13 minutes ago, Sara Dolezal said:

Interscope is only good when the artist is selling. Look at Selena, they gave her the best promo spots when her single sales and album sales were looking cute. Gaga literally had to pay out of pocket for G.U.Y and her budget for the ARTPOP era was non-existent, which is why the videos look so cheap. But Gaga has two more albums with them, which is why they bought her a horse for her mansion to keep her happy. :rot:

14 minutes ago, Sara Dolezal said:

This may be wrong, I feel bad for Kesha when it comes to her mom also. She says that she told her mom about the rape when it happened but her mom didn't do anything because he threatened them. I understand that her mom was an alcoholic and drug addict, but I can't imagine a mother allowing her child to continue working with someone she says raped her. A mother's love trumps all fear.  

I can see what you're saying, and I agree when imaging how my mom would handle this. I'm glad Kesha's mom is supporting her unconditionally now. She might lose the case, but I think Kesha will change the music industry, and she may end up winning in the end with the amount of bad press Sony and Dr. Luke are garnering.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I can see what you're saying, and I agree when imaging how my mom would handle this. I'm glad Kesha's mom is supporting her unconditionally now without. She might lose the case, but I think Kesha will change the music industry, and she may end up winning in the end with the amount of bad press Sony and Dr. Luke are garnering.

This is a new age, so people speaking out about it will definitely lead to results. Dr. Luke, who is already bleeding money, will never touch a mainstream huge act again. He is going to suffer even more. He has truly fallen off.

7 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Interscope is only good when the artist is selling. Look at Selena, they gave her the best promo spots when her single sales and album sales were looking cute. Gaga literally had to pay out of pocket for G.U.Y and her budget for the ARTPOP era was non-existent, which is why the videos look so cheap. But Gaga has two more albums with them, which is why they bought her a horse for her mansion to keep her happy. :rot:

Gaga's situation was sad with the team Interscope provided for her turning their backs on her. It was for the best, her new team helps her make better decisions. With her old team being hungry for money and fame they would have released  DWYW video knowing that Gaga will get backlash for having R.Kelly and Terry Richardson in it. Her canceling that video's release was so beneficial to her career and her comeback. 

6 minutes ago, Sara Dolezal said:

Gaga's situation was sad with the team Interscope provided for her turning their backs on her. It was for the best, her new team helps her make better decisions. With her old team being hungry for money and fame they would have released  DWYW video knowing that Gaga will get backlash for having R.Kelly and Terry Richardson in it. Her canceling that video's release was so beneficial to her career and her comeback. 

They were truly messy. Bobby treats her so much better. I can't wait for the new era and the return to form.

10 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

This is a new age, so people speaking out about it will definitely lead to results. Dr. Luke, who is already bleeding money, will never touch a mainstream huge act again. He is going to suffer even more. He has truly fallen off.

That candid of Kesha crying when she heard the decision was such a PIVOTAL moment. I think that image was the turning point where major media outlets started reporting and taking her side.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That candid of Kesha crying when she heard the decision was such a PIVOTAL moment. I think that image was the turning point where major media outlets started reporting and taking her side.

As someone who has been following this since the start I was so pissed it had gotten no media attention. But now suddenly it is on everyone's lips. So I don't know how to feel

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

That picture was important. It caught every emotion and every struggle has and will continue to go through. It also makes Sony label and Luke look like monsters. I think she will be free of her contract because the press will continue to be all over them.

9 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

As someone who has been following this since the start I was so pissed it had gotten no media attention. But now suddenly it is on everyone's lips. So I don't know how to feel

It is crazy that a pic of her crying is what it took for people to pay attention. :rot:   This has been a thing since 2014. :rot: 

Just now, Sara Dolezal said:

It is crazy that a pic of her crying is what it took for people to pay attention. :rot:   This has been a thing since 2014. :rot: 

Ugh I know it is pretty messed up TBH. As a die-hard animal who sat through all 2 seasons of her terrible but hilarious reality show I must say that I felt so bad for her and wanted to talk about it, but it got nothing. Like it was so crazy to me that she got an article or two but that was it. 

19 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

I think that we should just overlook the fact that it was ignored for so long for the time being. Now everyone should just rally together to support Kesha and pressure Sony and Dr. Luke to release Kesha.

18 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

That picture was important. It caught every emotion and every struggle has and will continue to go through. It also makes Sony label and Luke look like monsters. I think she will be free of her contract because the press will continue to be all over them.

Yeah I definitely think Sony will pressure Dr. Luke to release her.