Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Random Thoughts

• Replies 61.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince.

• Charlie

• adamthyst

• Anya

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"racial bias" toward a white person when I am white? What I'm about to say might set a poor example, but I consider it an education rather than a malicious attack. You're an idiot and do nothing

Frankly, I feel sorry for you and I genuinely hope one day you'll be able to take a step back with a clear mind and realize how toxic you've been. Get educated, get better, but until then it's best yo

@Mariah., please forgive me because I'm about to sin. You are such a stupid human being and there is no reason for it. BLM is not about saying black issues are more important than white issues. T

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

It's already been explained that if she chooses to post it on public social media that encourages her fans to follow her personal life, it's well within a fan's rights to associate it with the performer. Nobody came for anyone but Candice which made some ask why everyone wasn't sunshine and rainbows and/or dismiss it as general hate without a reason and eventually feel compelled to defend her even once the completely valid reason was given. I believe the word "triggered" was also thrown around by someone not even from the US to Stephen, a gay black male living in the US, which absolutely shows a feeling of more superiority than anything anyone else in that thread did or said because it completely disregards the rightful frustration of Stephen, again a gay black male living in the US and who has to deal with it on a daily basis for at least three more years. The rest has been us simply responding, trying to explain and the back and forth from that. Like... it's literally in the thread :skull: 

Regardless, let it be known the superiority in this situation began with Candice's post from around the election telling people how they should respond to having such a hateful figure as their president, including the blatant contradiction of promoting love and peace while voting for someone that has ALWAYS promoted the opposite. If you don't stan her and are indifferent, it really seems like you're grasping at straws to insert yourself in to the argument because what you're saying doesn't make much sense.

V4eRfTV.gif

Ding, ding, ding. So I fail to see how anyone is acting "superior" when her stans weren't even addressed by the majority, our attention focused primarily on those who thought it'd be cute to be an apologist or fight for some missing cause, showing their ass in the process. But ANYWAY

yyWgJbJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Ding, ding, ding. So I fail to see how anyone is acting "superior" when her stans weren't even addressed by the majority, our attention focused primarily on those who thought it'd be cute to be an apologist or fight for some missing cause, showing their ass in the process. But ANYWAY

yyWgJbJ.gif

Oh, lol, right, I forgot. @Gavin @Gavin @Gavin

yyWgJbJ.gif

21 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Yes, it has been explained but not everyone agrees with that. If what I'm saying doesn't make any sense, then why do ya'll keep quoting me anyway? Maybe ya'll are trying to get me to change my opinion and agree with you or something but it's not really working sis so idk why you typed that essay:maryse:

To try and help you understand that it doesn't make sense? Because it's a public forum? Dumb things that don't add up should be addressed? I'm sure at least the latter two are things that go through your head when you manage to quote every post on every topic on every day, so I'm a little baffled as to how you wouldn't know.

Nobody is asking you to change your opinion. Some are just lighting you up because you're an idiot much like Candice and/or like in my personal case, it's about trying to come to an understanding as to why you're like this. Why you think everyone is "fake woke" for providing an actually cohesive argument while defending Candice who is yet to. You're evidently well below the maturity level to discuss a topic like this though so it appears my efforts shall continue to be to no avail.

V4eRfTV.gif

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

yyWgJbJ.gif

Why is she being dragged for her political views in a thread about her return anyway though? People were doing it in the Mickie Hall of Fame NAMA thread, too. Does that not constitute as being off-topic? Some people just wanted to talk about the main topic at hand instead of Trump, Trump, Trump. Why didn't people just come to this thread if they were so eager to talk about politics?

6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Oh, lol, right, I forgot. @Gavin @Gavin @Gavin

yyWgJbJ.gif

I appreciate it. 

2 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Why is she being dragged for her political views in a thread about her return anyway though? People were doing it in the Mickie Hall of Fame NAMA thread, too. Does that not constitute as being off-topic. Some people just wanted to talk about the main topic at hand instead of Trump, Trump, Trump. Why didn't people just come to this thread if they were so eager to talk about politics?

I appreciate it. 

The question was asked why people hate her now, which was subsequently answered. Did you not read the thread? And if the topic is Candice Michelle and her wrestling return and people are posting about Candice Michelle and why they don't want her to return to wrestling, then no, it isn't off topic. Threads are made for discussion, anyway, not just to acknowledge a piece of news.

yyWgJbJ.gif

6 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Why is she being dragged for her political views in a thread about her return anyway though? People were doing it in the Mickie Hall of Fame NAMA thread, too. Does that not constitute as being off-topic? Some people just wanted to talk about the main topic at hand instead of Trump, Trump, Trump. Why didn't people just come to this thread if they were so eager to talk about politics?

I appreciate it. 

WHO IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 @ ME >:( GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *creates 2 page argument and ignores everyone's point*

ekQLwGV.gif

Just now, Dante. said:

He did, and y'all need to stop worrying about who got warned for what if it isn't you. 

yyWgJbJ.gif

Normally I wouldn't care but since I got a warning point for mentioning Carmella I was curious to see if if he got one also :cooksie:

20 minutes ago, Gavin said:

She's pro-IDF but go off sis 

Some people are able to separate on-screen characters from the real-life person's political views and people shouldn't be jumping down other people's throats for which movies they watch. The post was about her enjoying Wonder Woman with her family, not Gal's political affiliation. :)

5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Some people are able to separate on-screen characters from the real-life person's political views and people shouldn't be jumping down other people's throats for which movies they watch. The post was about her enjoying Wonder Woman with her family, not Gal's political affiliation. :)

I agree but she was liking some posts in the Candice thread and in here so I thought she would want to know about Gal. :)