Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

10 minutes ago, Dana Brooke said:

She's been posting a lot about it on her Twitter if you wanna go look. Shelley Martinez has been tweeting about it, too.

But that's a she said, he said situation if we go by just stuff that people say.

I have experienced situations where I believed 100% the stories of friends and even family members about similar subjects and then find out 95% was a lie. At this point I rather not take a side until a tangible proof comes out.

15 minutes ago, Seductress said:

The entire thing seems a little odd in timing, but we'll see where it goes.  I'm glad she came up with the strength to discuss it though.

She tried speaking up back when it happened 7 years ago but TNA shut her up :skull:

She's speaking up again b/c he's back on TV and influencing people again. Plus people have been making jokes saying she's the mother for his new storyline :dead:

Just now, Dana Brooke said:

What do you mean? Just because he was cleared by the unjust US court system that doesn't mean that it never happened?

Because in the video you posted she said it was settled, but in the video I posted he said he was found not guilty, so what is the truth? If he had admitted that he did something to her in court, why is he being cleared of assaulting her?

3 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Because in the video you posted she said it was settled, but in the video I posted he said he was found not guilty, so what is the truth? If he had admitted that he did something to her in court, why is he being cleared of assaulting her?

I don't know sis. Why would she still be talking about it 7 years later if it truly never happened? Apparently they both had to sign something stated that an incident did happen.

5 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Ok I  got invested and checked his wiki (not the most reliable source ever but eh)
      "On November 9, 2009, the PFA charges were dropped after he and former girlfriend Trenesha Biggers reached an agreement to avoid contact with each other."

So they both settled and she agreed to drop the charges, since she must have gotten whatever she wanted from the deal. So he never had to be formally charged as guilty (hence why he can say not guilty) but she also got something from the settlement anyway.

10 minutes ago, Dana Brooke said:

I don't know sis. Why would she still be talking about it 7 years later if it truly never happened? Apparently they both had to sign something stated that an incident did happen.

Sometimes people do stuff like that in hope of either getting money or attention. With her lying about the case being settled I don't have much trust in her story anymore.

It is just really weird how she decides to bring this up when he is in WWE again and getting a good paycheck.

8 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

Ok I  got invested and checked his wiki (not the most reliable source ever but eh)
      "On November 9, 2009, the PFA charges were dropped after he and former girlfriend Trenesha Biggers reached an agreement to avoid contact with each other."

So they both settled and she agreed to drop the charges, since she must have gotten whatever she wanted from the deal. So he never had to be formally charged as guilty (hence why he can say not guilty) but she also got something from the settlement anyway.

3 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

Sometimes people do stuff like that in hope of either getting money or attention. With her lying about the case being settled I don't have much trust in her story anymore.

It is just really weird how she decides to bring this up when he is in WWE again and getting a good paycheck.

Read above sis

tumblr_na30laZwQs1r2pq24o1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Cordelia said:

I get this, but I'm not getting why he is being cleared of a crime if he did it. If he is willing to sign something that is incriminating when he has an order of protection out on him stemming from his alleged abuse on her that he needed to get dropped a month after this hearing.

Just now, Dana Brooke said:

Read above sis

tumblr_na30laZwQs1r2pq24o1_250.gif

This doesn't contradict the video of Kurt and the lawyer though. She was questioned and couldn't hold her case up. She had no tangible proof.

The settlement could've been her way of not getting put to court for false accusations at a later time. Honestly, this doesn't clear the picture as you think it does.