Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

• Replies 71
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Lee is Britney Spears (taken from this post and expanded upon) - Britney's first taste of the spotlight was on a show with other future pop stars called The Mickey Mouse Club. AJ Lee's first t

Bye, Maria is Keri Hilson. Came for Beyonce now she's struggling

1 minute ago, Day Dreamer said:

you know what? i cant stand you like at all. 

Paige/Xtina comparison made me boil. I almost dragged you on the Nikki Beyonce instead of Michelle but your explanation works. 

Let me whip up an GFW version. 

I love Legend X just like I love Paige :crying: (I lowkey just re-submitted what I used to drag Paige in ER)

Sasha's Joanne era serving perpetual Artpop. Find your Cheek to Cheek and reinvigorate your career, sis.

BarbaraWalters-Talk.gif

Not going to point out anything in terms of the comparison to John/Nikki with Bey/Jay not being totally congruent, but quality journalism anyway

BarbaraWalters-Talk.gif

5 minutes ago, Rahgeme said:

I'm so MAD at you dksjsnsns who has the TIME? 

You can literally see your effort digress as you go down the list. You weren't here for how long this actually took, I can tell!

AJ has effort because it was from 4 years ago and I just continued where I left off gdf;kgf;d. The real struggle was getting pics, no thanks to @Jake

BarbaraWalters-Talk.gif

10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

bitch that's all you could come up with for Brie? eat SHIT, preferably from a composting toilet

that's all her career could come up with. No parallel for vs. Stephanie, srry.

BarbaraWalters-Talk.gif

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

that's all her career could come up with. No parallel for vs. Stephanie, srry.

BarbaraWalters-Talk.gif

"saddled" but Nikki's peak was when Brie was still by her side and Brie's the one with an iconic pregnancy/baby? conclusion: both are Beyonce, Brie vs. Steph/management preventing her from getting her top babyface run is Bey vs. the Grammys and you can use my foot as a saddle bc I'm about to shove it up your ass

IxASlpy.gif

Just now, Shoaib. said:

"saddled" but Nikki's peak was when Brie was still by her side and Brie's the one with an iconic pregnancy/baby? conclusion: both are Beyonce, Brie vs. Steph/management preventing her from getting her top babyface run is Bey vs. the Grammys and you can use my foot as a saddle bc I'm about to shove it up your ass

IxASlpy.gif

I mean, I guess lol!

IxASlpy.gif

16 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

IxASlpy.gif

Get ha!! 

(Mariah being the Sasha to our Dana and Charlotte. I'm ready to be used to get ha frustrations out, and to protect your rep.)

tumblr_omfcz5qNrH1u1ljrzo1_500.gif