Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Alexa vs Sasha Reportedly Happening At Summerslam!

Like I said, if they do it, I won't be surprised, but they better let everyone fight for contendership and not just have Sasha get her match, or face Nia for it. At least let the girls shine for these two weeks they have before they go back to catering.

7 minutes ago, Seductress said:

We know.

AFvVijl.gif

And, Slice wrestling is getting way too much promo, when it isn't a credible source :uhh:

I'd probably be mad about it if the photo they used for the second tweet didn't make me cackle. It looks like a promo picture from some teen drama where Sasha is just trying to live her life as a regular everyday woman but Alexa keeps trying to ruin her life because Sasha didn't invite her to a slumber party in 7th grade :sasha:

1 hour ago, Bella By Nature said:

According to Slice Wrestling, a very trustworthy Site (always breaks news before it happens). 

What are you smoking? No he doesn't.

He just read the Raw Preview on WWE.com.

This site should ban Slice Wrestling he just steals news from elsewhere, makes obvious assumptions and looks are betting lines.

I rather they just give the match to Sasha than doing another contender's match that she's just gonna win anyway. Besides this is the match up pretty much everyone wants so might as well save time and use the last two Raw's before Summerslam to put some actual effort into Sasha & Alexa. 

3 minutes ago, Eric said:

I rather they just give the match to Sasha than doing another contender's match that she's just gonna win anyway. Besides this is the match up pretty much everyone wants so might as well save time and use the last two Raw's before Summerslam to put some actual effort into Sasha & Alexa. 

This is Raw though so chances are it will be Nia vs Sasha on Monday with the winner facing Alexa. I would rather a championship scramble 2 weeks isn't enough build for another one on one match. 

10 minutes ago, Eric said:

OFZKomX.gif

16 minutes ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

This is Raw though so chances are it will be Nia vs Sasha on Monday with the winner facing Alexa. I would rather a championship scramble 2 weeks isn't enough build for another one on one match. 

Sasha still gonna win no matter the match so it doesn't really matter sis.

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

Sasha still gonna win no matter the match so it doesn't really matter sis.

Her track record in title matches makes that debatable especially considering Bayley was originally in the match. I'm not here for Alexa tapping at another big ppv if Sasha does win a championship scramble would have Mickie take the fall. If Alexa is losing though this better end in a double turn because I can't sit through another reign with face Sasha. 

I'd probably be mad about it if the photo they used for the second tweet didn't make me cackle. It looks like a promo picture from some teen drama where Sasha is just trying to live her life as a regular everyday woman but Alexa keeps trying to ruin her life because Sasha didn't invite her to a slumber party in 7th grade

That's apparently pretty close to the truth.  I hope Alexa was just being in character, but she said she had a chip on her shoulder because Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley invited Becky into their club and not her, even though she was there before Becky...

http://wrestling-edge.com/alexa-bliss-talks-four-horsewomen-snub/

“Yeah, I think it put a chip on my shoulder, and it really drove me. I decided that with this opportunity, I was going to come in under the radar and so I’d have to kick down the door. I wasn’t featured as one of the Four Horsewomen, I wasn’t chosen for that opportunity. I wasn’t highlighted like the other women, but I was still there with all of them. I was there just as long, if not longer, as some of them because I was there before Becky. I came in when Charlotte and Bayley and Sasha were there”

I'm not excited. Why? Because this should've been the case since Sasha was bamboozled at GBOF. One HW cant get the match, so who's the back up? You guessed it, the next one.

I hope nobody's soaking their cockrings over this either, because this means if Sasha wins, Bayley is coming back to "reclaim her opportunity", and we gotta deal with that. If Alexa wins, we're back at square one when Bayley returns and getting Alexa vs Bayley: part :mawma:.

I just hope they get the proper buildup they should've been had. 

AFvVijl.gif