Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Asuka Interview with Newsweek

NXT Superstar Asuka continues to break records and is on the verge of setting a new milestone in her reign as NXT Women’s Champion: 500 days as champion! After that, Asuka will only be a few days away from the second longest reigning Women’s Champion in WWE history, only behind The Fabulous Moolah.

In an interview with  Newsweek, Asuka discusses joining the WWE, the records she’s broken and which main roster Superstars she’d like to compete against. Highlights of the interview below.

On signing with WWE: “When I decided to sign a contract with WWE, I decided two things. I was determined not only to win, but to leave [breaking] records. That is something I feel like I can do as a return to WWE [for hiring me].”

Wanting to change women’s wrestling in the WWE: “I wanted to change women’s wrestling in WWE. In wrestling, men and women do the same thing, but sometimes the men look more powerful and more impressive. I am trying my best to fill the gap between men and women.”

Thought on joining WWE’s main roster: “I’m going to go to TakeOver and beat Ember Moon and keep my title. Then I will probably go to Raw or SmackDown and get another title. Of course I want to go to Raw or SmackDown, that’s one of the reasons I joined WWE. But I think there’s an appropriate timing…I’ll go when it’s the right time.”

On which main roster Superstar she’d like to face: “I don’t use the words ‘respect’ or ‘admire’ toward my opponents, but I’m interested to have matches with Sasha [Banks] and Charlotte [Flair]. Those two women I’ve never faced before.”

Asuka also discusses adjusting to life in America and advice she’s received from Triple H.

credit: diva-dirt

6 minutes ago, Bella By Nature said:

How tf does this interview tease Sasha vs Asuka. She just said she's interested in facing her AND Charlotte.... "teases" delusional sasha stan

It's called click bait. I think you're just pressed Alexa or Nikki weren't mentioned. Stop with the hate in my notifications, it's getting weird

Asuka's great by herself but there's not one match of hers that has really stood out to me. They all start slow, then pick up and end out of nowhere. I don't like the formula she goes with so I can't say I'm that excited for the matches. I am however excited for Asuka the troll to start playing with the main roster girls in segments and such. :clap: 

Her booking doesn't need to come up with her to the main roster she has surpassed Brock at this point when it comes to how they use her. I'm not here for either woman facing her if they continue to use the Asuka match formula. Hopefully she keeps a distance from the championship because I'm going to need a long break after she finally drops the Nxt women's title. Asuka leaving the land of Nxt will be a very interesting situation though I'm curious to see how she will do on Raw or Smackdown. 

3 hours ago, Bella By Nature said:

Hate in your notifications you're so fucking irrelevant stop replying then you dumb fuck.... 

Do I have you that mad? You deserve to be banned after all the insults I've gotten from you in 24 hours. Calm down sweetie

21 minutes ago, Rahgeme said:

My title keeps being changed and I'm being threatened with a ban if I change it again. I just want everyone to know that I have a gun held to my head, and I want justice

Sis, when your ulterior motive is solely to mention your fave because she was vaguely mentioned, It's warranted.
      Especially when you were warned multiple times that the topic didn't surround her- canceling her inclusion on the title.
      If you wanted to mention her so bad you could've made a post under the OP, or put it in the OP and called it a day.

In the future sit there and eat your food.
      giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Brandon. said:

Sis, when your ulterior motive is solely to mention your fave because she was vaguely mentioned, It's warranted.
      Especially when you were warned multiple times that the topic didn't surround her- canceling her inclusion on the title.
      If you wanted to mention her so bad you could've made a post under the OP, or put it in the OP and called it a day.

giphy.gif

Brandon, you're still in the running to becoming Heartbreakers next top Moderator congrats. 

tenor.gif

52 minutes ago, Rahgeme said:

My title keeps being changed and I'm being threatened with a ban if I change it again. I just want everyone to know that I have a gun held to my head, and I want justice

For future reference, don't bring your arguments from discord onto here. The title change was justified and that is that.

Nbr1UnQ.gif

30 minutes ago, Brandon. said:

giphy.gif

Who asked you though? 

Just now, Lady DarkFox said:

For future reference, don't bring your arguments from discord onto here. The title change was justified and that is that.

Nbr1UnQ.gif

It wasn't. Y'all just love to hate! But I'm not a stranger to this. Bitch I'm ME

tenor.gif

@Rahgeme For someone that puts Sasha over Nikki, you wanna be Nikki so bad, in terms of having everyone pressed over you lmao. You being the heel they refuse to make your fav, why not try out a babyface era?

tumblr_nblhnxEgWz1txmsuro2_250.gif 

On topic, her matches with Sasha and Charlotte would both shit. Moreso with Charlotte only because I can't see them having Asuka finish her in that sudden corny fashion. Sasha I can honestly.