Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Happy 5th Birthday, Heartbreakers! | A Look Back at the Past and the Future

• Replies 87
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years. 60 months. 261 weeks. 1,825 days. 43,800 hours. 2,628,000 minutes. 1,037,967 posts. 10,715 topics. When you put forth all the numbers that refle

Omg Happy 5th Birthday, Heartbreakers! This forum is such a family. I feel like Heartbreakers truly gives everyone a little escape from reality when they need it most, and even though wrestling can be

This site is amazing and I hope even after my passing someone else gets to have the experiences I had. To be banned multiple times. To be dragged by members and having to play it off. To drag a bitch

Happy birthday Heartbreakers! Though I just started my run, this is definitely the most fun I've had with any online forum and that's all thanks to the iconic and welcoming members. Y'all are really cute. :hug:

(Plus, this is the first time I've come across a large group of wrestling fans who ain't vote Trump, so thanks for that too I guess.)

JJ9irf3.gif

Happy birthday to the forum! I'm old, so of all the wrestling-related forums I've visited in my time, HB is such a different experience and something that works so well for its audience and really hones in on the things that matter to fans of women's wrestling. I always enjoy my visits to the forum, although I'm not always the most active, and I'm excited to see the next turn the forum will take. I feel like the summer is always downtime for forums and online communities, so the drop in activity that seems to be on everyone's mind, to me, is just something seasonal that I think will go away in time. 5 years is a great accomplishment and something to be celebrated, so congrats :clap:

giphy.gif

Happy 5th Birthday, HB! wish we could gift you the upgraded layout sis

I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm serious when I say signing up on Heartbreakers was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Travis is absolutely correct when he says this forum is family. I still remember when @Cooksie sent me a DM out of the blue and told my elusive ass to join the live chat with everybody else. Entering that chat on xat eventually led me to becoming friends with a lot of the members on here and why I've continued to stick around despite WWE being bland af right now. The bond we've developed on this site is stronger than anything I've ever seen on other forums, stan Twitter, etc. and I can't wait to see it and the site continue to grow.

YXKn8C1.gif

I said it last year, and it's even truer today, but HB really is the sole reason that I continue to somewhat check for wrestling. I joke daily about retiring from HB and wrestling but I can never seem to fully distance myself because I know I'd miss the community. Despite the fact that there's usually a 6 month gap in between my posts and I'm not the most active or talkative person on the site, I really do appreciate the members here more than I can truly express for making this one of my favourite places to visit where I know I can escape for a bit.

pink_heart.gif

Thank You HB, and Happy Anniversary, Heartbreakers!

giphy.gif

Love ya HB. Truly, I've seen some of the messiest fights and comments on this forum, but I enjoy every bit of it as my sides hurt from laughing. I've joined a few forums for wrestling, but none of them have I been so free to be myself. From over the top stanning, making rude comments, and to making sexual comments about men. I feel it's a place where everyone can become part of the community and feel comfortable enough to show themselves. Growing up in small community with like, no gays, it has been amazing to talk with other people like me who share similar interests.

giphy.gif

TY for reminding me of the cooksianagrande era as I'm flirting with rejoining Twattir for promo purposes and forgot my Talent Relations era :clap: @Boris. @Jake

Not going to say a whole lot as my laptop (catering) is on the fritz and I'm serving Mobile Mod, so I can't specifically reminisce on key moments (other than Teri and Anya's respective decline after ferociously dragging Layla mid-absence was truly deserveD and I hope you rats rot in stan hell! @GLOOBER), but I would generally like to express thanks to everyone who posts here (except known misogynists!) as even if we aren't close like I am with people I've known for a long time, your participation and interest in discussion on the forum is doing big things not just for the site and the health of the community, but for wrestling in general. In the five years Heartbreakers has existed, WWE's targeting model has completely evolved and the women we'd starve for in Live Chats have now become an integral part of the programming and representative of something that's going to be huge in wrestling in the coming years-- a new, recognized demographic majority. The success of #GiveDivasAChance and the broadening of the wrestling fanbase beyond the lowbrow, yt trash and generally unbearable 18-34 male contingent of fans is thanks, in huge part, to people partaking in communities like this one that make obvious how numerous and powerful we are to the future of the industry. Hearing gays and girls alike get someone like Naomi over as a top star, a girl who this forum has fought for since the very first day I joined, and have that response be consistent despite the old majority not 'getting' who she's for gives me so much hope. Because if we can make known the importance of one woman, or of all of the women, we can make all of the difference as far as normalizing wrestling and making something that's definitely always been more of a guilty pleasure for me and others, something we can all be proud of. :heart:

Okay, maybe that was a little more than a little. :mawma: I look forward to engaging in new discussions, watching new products and interacting with new members very soon! Happy birthday! :party: 

Happy Birthday, HB :heart: I don't know anybody in real life who still watches wrestling, so thank you all for giving me and many others a platform to discuss wrestling. The product sucks now, but I still try to tune in to the live chats as much as possible because you all are truly some of the most entertaining people I've ever came across online and bring life to an otherwise dead product. I also wanna say thanks for all the laughs. This year has been the hardest year of my life and I'm grateful this place exists to get my mind off all the bullshit going on. Love you all dearly and I'm glad to have met you guys:aj4:

None of this is going to be centered for such an occasion.. for obvious reasons.

Lvv51Jk.gif

I'm so glad I found this forum while randomly looking for something graphic wise for my estranged man (he with ass whom shall not be named). 

But outside of the few trolls we've had I'm thankful for so much:

- My premature mod era that was cute for what it was but I clearly didn't care to mod you messy hoes that well. It was a cute hat to wear so early.

- The gifs that I created that actually lived a life of their own and gained various plaques from views and their usage outside of here. Glad to see new hoes blessing us with moments (that I can't get to).

- The original run of our short-lived efed as well as my season or two living the high school life. The second part was some how therapeutic with my storyline and brought out so much mess I'll never forget (B*andon *'s overall lack of brain cells, kiss the tip, Cokehead Crawford).

Discord and Plug have definitely kept the spice alive while the forum didn't really have shit going. I, also, strangely stan for HBW in a way that is unhealthy seeing as I don't plan on ever playing that shit. 

But outside of my random curse that has eliminated so many of my iconic, favorite women (yet none of the men ?). I do actually value my highlights of being in the top 5 a few times, the gifs and my stay in the RPG realm.

So I agree with everyone when I say "Long live Wrestling's Sexiest Men (NSFW)!"

I mean Heartbreakers.me! I'll never find another.

mpIspqr.gif

Happy fifth, HB! Even though I've been a ghost for a minute now (read: like, a year), I still make it a point to check this place whenever I can to see what you messy whores are up to. It's weird to think that it's been 3 1/2 years since @Shoaib. told me to sign up here. In some ways it feels like it's been longer, in other ways shorter, but regardless it's been a fun time. From Survivor (season 1, idk a season 2) to WWEHS to becoming part of the podcast crew solely out of pity and all the messy, entertaining threads/moments in between, I have tons of great memories of this place. Thanks to everyone who's kept this place going throughout the years. Here's to plenty more.

jvXu9Te.gif

Happy Birthday! I don't have much to say, but I'm honored to have been here from the beginning and watch us grow in to becoming the premier Women's wrestling forum. Even though y'all are annoying af, I enjoy coming on everyday and reading you guys' comments (sometimes), and I appreciate how close some of us have gotten over the years.

8lmrN0O.gif

there's SO much i have on my mind that i wanna say and i don't even know where to start :rot: 

i've known some of you since um like, what, 2012? n e way i guess the one big takeway from all my years with you guys is that yah sure it's fun to talk about divas and drag them but the one thing i've treasured the most = the friendships i've made and the people i've had the pleasure of meeting (even the ones i hated and had to fight in hb council or ER or plug). 

and you kNOW this is 100% truth bc why else would i join hb almost a year after embarrassing myself as a nazi forum admin and running RV into the ground in 2012?

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday, HB! :heart:
      Let me serve 2015 iBrandon and do it in times new roman.

Wow, I joined HB during the second semester of my freshman year in high school so I'm going on my fourth year here since I'll be a senior when this semester starts. The thing that I love the most about HB is that it's not strictly wrestling, everyone has a platform to express themselves. I met so many people who gave me the benefit of the doubt, and helped correct my character in so many ways. I made mistakes on here and I was forgiven every time, from the iconic three day(?) scalp argument with my sis @Lady DarkFox
       to my 2K shenanigans/ any run-in with the discord krew. I've met so many people who've helped me find myself, have cheered me up when I was sad, or just simply gave a fuck about how I was feeling more than my actual friends sometimes and I truly hope everyone gets to experience what I did because I honestly don't know what I would be doing rn if I never googled a picture of Melina in google images and clicked the link.

Anyways, I guess I like, love you hoes. :heart:

wvFTrul.gif

15 hours ago, GLOOBER said:

there's SO much i have on my mind that i wanna say and i don't even know where to start :rot: 

i've known some of you since um like, what, 2012? n e way i guess the one big takeway from all my years with you guys is that yah sure it's fun to talk about divas and drag them but the one thing i've treasured the most = the friendships i've made and the people i've had the pleasure of meeting (even the ones i hated and had to fight in hb council or ER or plug). 

and you kNOW this is 100% truth bc why else would i join hb almost a year after embarrassing myself as a nazi forum admin and running RV into the ground in 2012?

giphy.gif

kljkh

giphy.gif

Dang! Happy Birthday, HB...

Kind of fee like a less than part time, part timer...but I check the site pretty often so there's that! Glad I stuck around to see how everyone has changed (or not) and have kept some of the cool connections from here. :)