Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Emma and Summer Rae Released

• Replies 241
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wanted to come in this thread with something cunty and funny, but honestly as I've sat and thought about it, I'm extremely sad that this has happened. Not because I'm a huge WWE watcher anymo

SPIN KICK HIM  

Rosa clocking Lio. Suddenly I stan.  

I can't belive they released Emma.

I'm happy because I know if she wants to continue her wrestling career she'll do good in the indies, but at the same time I'm mad because being at the same level (wrestling wise) or even better than the 4HW, she has never had a chance to be used at her full potential (except in that first takeover four years ago)., she has been treated like a joke and was only a victim of how stupid are WWE handling real TALENT.

giphy.gif

And idc that much for Summer, but she would have been a cute manager.

giphy.gif

Not surprised for either. I don't think Emma would ever be anything big in the WWE because outside of wrestling abilities she is just not charismatic and is bland, but Summer had potential to be a good manager.

Hopefully both make it outside WWE. Summer will probably stop wrestling and focus on other things, but I can see Emma grinding on the indies.

Drag me.

I'm so sick of crying. Emma was literally on life support after Real Deal got snatchedT. An Eva suspension/Cameron demoting herself tea.

I really wish her the best I grew to love her a lot more than I ever expected. I just hope Summer continues to wrestle or at least become a personality like Maxine did.

2XWODea.gif

Ugh I'm actually so sad for Emma tho. Like watch her documentary on her journey coming to WWE. This was ALL she ever wanted to do and they had my sis wearing gowns as Emmalina for half of the year :skull: 

So fucked up. Hopefully she finds happiness and success outside WWE, she's too pretty for their bullshit.

no words for Summer Ray.

31 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

and sis is unfazed

Stupid fake yellow pussy bitch

EMMA FUCKING PUT HER CAREER ON THE MAP AND SHE CANT SAY HER THAnks? THEY CHANGED THE TITLE NXT PLANS THE FUCKING DAY OF,  I BLAME PAIGE FOR EMMA'S CAREER FAILING 

giphy.gif

nnn who's next tho? I saw it coming for Summer, didn't think she was going to return. Emma was a bit of a surprise but I'm glad it happened, she wasn't going to get anywhere and now hopefully she can go off and venture the indies and kill it now that she's free, I can so see her in PROGRESS. :excited: