Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Seems like James Ellsworth has been taking a beating from the entire SD women’s division at live events during the week. The women have been hitting him with a series of classic finishers including Stone Cold’s Stunner, The Bella Buster, Kane’s Chokeslam, Hulk Hogan’s Leg Drop and Alicia Fox’s Scissor Kick (no one else’s...)

(The girls do different finishers in each video.)

Idk what to think because I feel like usually when a team of heels and faces is getting along 100% like this (especially to the point that they're continuing it on live events) it means something is probably about to go wrong, like Nikki getting attacked last year. I can already see Ellsworth potentially costing them at SvS or some shit :skull:

4 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Idk what to think because I feel like usually when a team of heels and faces is getting along 100% like this (especially to the point that they're continuing it on live events) it means something is probably about to go wrong, like Nikki getting attacked last year. I can already see Ellsworth potentially costing them at SvS or some shit :skull:

I dunno, like there's a good chance you're right, but I honestly see the SS going down like:

- Charlotte beats Nattie next week.
      - Nattie refuses to join SS team in protest.
      - Nattie changes her mind on the night and comes out.
      - Becky says they don't need her cos she found someone else: Paige return.

I'm not really a Paige fan, I respect her talent but I find her kinda bland, so I dunno how I feel about it, but this just seems logical.

I also think Ellsworth's one year contract must be done pretty soon and he's gonna be gone from the women's division next week, there's nothing more for him (unless WWE renews his contract and he moves to 205 Live or something, but he's definitely gotta be done in the women's division.)

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

I dunno, like there's a good chance you're right, but I honestly see the SS going down like:

I'm not really a Paige fan, I respect her talent but I find her kinda bland, so I dunno how I feel about it, but this just seems logical.

I also think Ellsworth's one year contract must be done pretty soon and he's gonna be gone from the women's division next week, there's nothing more for him (unless WWE renews his contract and he moves to 205 Live or something, but he's definitely gotta be done in the women's division.)

Yeah, this definitely seems like the calm before the storm regardless. Whether it's what I said, Charlotte winning the title, Paige returning and/or something else, something's about to go down.

Anything to keep these bitches in one segment. Idc if it’s SvS season. I want Char/Nattie to continue with Carmella/Becky finally getting something. Nay can finally get her history with Tamina(/Lana) expanded on and concluded. Then in true SDL continuity fashion, Nay and Nattie clash as Becky moves on from winning her feud with Carmella to Charlotte, but Ms. Troll in the bank isn’t finished with her. Keep me entertained until Beautiful Life blasts!

I wonder what kind of a feud Paige and Carmella would have. I hope it’s not just “pretty girl vs freak”. Face Mella vs Heel Paige could probably shit.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I really hope Paige doesn't return on SD or at least not now. I really want a full-pledge Carmella push before Paige takes the spotlight away.

Here's hoping Charlotte wins the title, Nattie throws a fit and refuses to be in the tag match, Lana is included, Carmella cashes in and wins the title after Charlotte loses to Alexa.

This is dumb to me tbh. The intergender match on SD was cute because it was a 1v1, but these 7v1s aren't the tea. Half of these women were in feuds like 2 seconds ago and it's not a brand thing because James is on Smackdown too. Just seems like creative can't come up with anything besides this and 6 woman tags. 

Aren't house shows typically just them trying out things with the emphasis on the faces going over so the crowd leaves happy? I don't read too much into this nor do I expect it to continue for too long. I'm sure they'll keep going with this until Survivor Series is over as they think Ellsworth is an easy way to get a reaction, but it really should be over after last week. 

And I'm confused about y'all conspiring about Paige coming back to lose to Asuka. I don't think they're gonna waste her return like that. Charlotte most likely is taking the title with all the positive press after that ESPN documentary on Flair, but I don't think over-connecting the dots to get Paige back is making much sense. 

14 hours ago, Jeigz said:

Aren't house shows typically just them trying out things with the emphasis on the faces going over so the crowd leaves happy? I don't read too much into this nor do I expect it to continue for too long. I'm sure they'll keep going with this until Survivor Series is over as they think Ellsworth is an easy way to get a reaction, but it really should be over after last week. 

And I'm confused about y'all conspiring about Paige coming back to lose to Asuka. I don't think they're gonna waste her return like that. Charlotte most likely is taking the title with all the positive press after that ESPN documentary on Flair, but I don't think over-connecting the dots to get Paige back is making much sense. 

Yup that’s exactly what it is, sending the fans home happy. Doesn’t have any bearing on what’s gonna happen on TV or storylines. Shouldn’t be read into at all.

Without overthinking, I just thought these were pretty cool moments with the women using classic finishers.

Re: the Paige thing. It’s not what I want to happen, it’s just what I think will happen. It’s also what the dirt sheets were reporting this week (which I know should be taken with a pinch of salt on most things, but they can occasionally be accurate with returns etc.)

9 hours ago, nanagabynka said:

I kinda feel bad for Ellsworth. Like yeah WWE did try to make him a scumbag by saying that women shouldn't wrestle, but for the past month or so he has been treated like an actual dog on TV and it kinda bugs me.

I feel this way too. Carmella leashing him should've put heat on her for being such a bitch, but for whatever reason they make Ellsworth look like the bigger heel than her, so basically the whole thing accomplished nothing except humiliating him, now they're humiliating him even more for no reason. Poor baby, but I guess we shouldn't feel too bad since I'm sure his checks are nice :specky: