Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

30 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Ruby Riott
      Crouched, hidden behind a rock Ruby takes in the scene before her. Beams of moonlight are cascading down through the holes in the top of the forest canopy, illuminating just enough of her surrounding for her to have a clear view of everything before her. As a cold breeze caresses her cheek, she tries to stay focused, looking for any small movements among the trees that were too forceful to just be from the wind. From the corner of her eye she catches it, a small but deliberate movement in the underbrush. Getting into position, the raven haired girl zeroes in on the area in which she plans to charge.

tbc: @Shoaib.

DEAN AMBROSE
      Just as Ruby prepared to pounce, a strong gust would rush through the bushes behind her causing the leaves to loudly rustle. Dean emerges in the blink of an eye, casually whistling to himself, the ruckus being enough to scare away the cause of the movement on the opposite side.

Watching what looked like a deer flee off in to the distance before glancing to see Ruby crouched below him, Dean's eyebrows raise a little. "Sorry, was I interrupting something?"

• Replies 1.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARMELLA VAN DALE The moon slowly descends as the pitch Full Sail sky turns lavender, beckoning a new day. Carmella awakens to faint chirping, slowly lifting her head from Phil's chest to observe th

KELLY BLANK The blonde quickly signed her bill and sat the pen on the parchment, her server quietly grabbing the bill and thanking her for coming in. A smile crept on her face for a moment as she

Adam Cole As Byron is going through his week Adam is getting word in ear about breaking news. He presses the listening device to his ear and he hears “Eva Marie has been found dead”... He tries t

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella's eyes dart over to Elias, then return to match Phil's as her palms clam. Maybe Phil deserved to know what happened, but in admitting to it, she would only be making things more complex than they already were. And besides, that was the past and she had not long ago accepted that the two of them have no future. Her lips move as she begins to form words, only to be faced with a timely interruption...

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

Paige Turner
      "Wait shut up you losers I think I found something" Paige interrupts, completely oblivious to what they had just been talking about. "It says here that there were cursed beings here in Full Sail and they wanted to use their combined powers to ummm.." She pauses while flipping to the next page in her book. "Oh! Open the gates of hell. Ok well that's cheery." She jokes. "Uh it goes on to say that the cursed beings were night dwellers, who drank the blood of innocents. And to me that sound a lot like ... well vampires." She says flatly.

"I'm not saying this is truthful but it seems to make sense. If there are witches there has to be something else out there and with all the uh, murders taking place it would make sense if it was because of insatiable blood drinking monsters." She continues. "Plus with the girl Alicia and I met at the gala who could transform into a cloud of smoke and move across the room, I'm not ruling out anything demonic"

36 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
      "Wait shut up you losers I think I found something" Paige interrupts, completely oblivious to what they had just been talking about. "It says here that there were cursed beings here in Full Sail and they wanted to use their combined powers to ummm.." She pauses while flipping to the next page in her book. "Oh! Open the gates of hell. Ok well that's cheery." She jokes. "Uh it goes on to say that the cursed beings were night dwellers, who drank the blood of innocents. And to me that sound a lot like ... well vampires." She says flatly.

"I'm not saying this is truthful but it seems to make sense. If there are witches there has to be something else out there and with all the uh, murders taking place it would make sense if it was because of insatiable blood drinking monsters." She continues. "Plus with the girl Alicia and I met at the gala who could transform into a cloud of smoke and move across the room, I'm not ruling out anything demonic"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Oh my God,"
      Carmella mutters in disbelief. She lays her forehead against her hand, then sweeps back her blonde locks, trying to comprehend the scenario. Her head pulses as her mind digs through the burning rubble. "Why would they—? Hold on. Maybe that's what Sable wants? For the witches to stop these things from getting what they want and causing all this pain and destruction. She wants us to send them to hell and lock the gates once and for all, allowing all of us witches to be free; whoever else is out there." She refrains for a moment and looks around at her worried friends with solemnity. "We need to find them, somehow. We need to find these fucking vampires."

tbc: @JayP.

13 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
      Just as Ruby prepared to pounce, a strong gust would rush through the bushes behind her causing the leaves to loudly rustle. Dean emerges in the blink of an eye, casually whistling to himself, the ruckus being enough to scare away the cause of the movement on the opposite side.

Watching what looked like a deer flee off in to the distance before glancing to see Ruby crouched below him, Dean's eyebrows raise a little. "Sorry, was I interrupting something?"

Ruby Riott
      Rising from her position on the floor Ruby would watch as her prey would run off into the distance. Cursing under her breath she'd turn to face the intruder to her evening, groaning when she fully realises who it was. "Yes you are interrupting something. I'm pretty sure you are always interrupting something. I'm not sure there's a single person on this planet who says to themselves, boy am I glad that Dean asshole just randomly appeared before me" She sneers unable to hide the annoyance in her voice. 

3 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Ruby Riott
      Rising from her position on the floor Ruby would watch as her prey would run off into the distance. Cursing under her breath she'd turn to face the intruder to her evening, groaning when she fully realises who it was. "Yes you are interrupting something. I'm pretty sure you are always interrupting something. I'm not sure there's a single person on this planet who says to themselves, boy am I glad that Dean asshole just randomly appeared before me" She sneers unable to hide the annoyance in her voice. 

DEAN AMBROSE
      Dean brings his hands to his heart and sarcastically awws. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. See, the two of us are finally getting somewhere!" Dean gushes before turning to look in the direction of the trail left by the deer, a more annoyed expression emerging upon his face. "So what the fuck was that? Are you feelin' alright? You wanna talk about it?"

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Oh my God,"
      Carmella mutters in disbelief. She lays her forehead against her hand, then sweeps back her blonde locks, trying to comprehend the scenario. Her head pulses as her mind digs through the burning rubble. "Why would they—? Hold on. Maybe that's what Sable wants? For the witches to stop these things from getting what they want and causing all this pain and destruction. She wants us to send them to hell and lock the gates once and for all, allowing all of us witches to be free; whoever else is out there." She refrains for a moment and looks around at her worried friends with solemnity. "We need to find them, somehow. We need to find these fucking vampires."

tbc: @JayP.

ELIAS SAMSON
      "If I volunteer to find a 'vampire' can I stop reading?"
       Elias groans, slamming the book he was studying to the ground. "I'm not much use here, and to be honest I've just been looking at the pictures for the last thirty minutes."

5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
      Dean brings his hands to his heart and sarcastically awws. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. See, the two of us are finally getting somewhere!" Dean gushes before turning to look in the direction of the trail left by the deer, a more annoyed expression emerging upon his face. "So what the fuck was that? Are you feelin' alright? You wanna talk about it?"

Ruby Riott
      "Awww Dean I didn't take you as the type who liked to talk about their feelings." She teases trying to avoid the subject. "Which do you feel like getting off your chest today, the fact that you're a psychopathic asshole or the fact that you somehow managed to be a thing that doesn't age yet you still have a receding hairline?" 

4 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "If I volunteer to find a 'vampire' can I stop reading?"
       Elias groans, slamming the book he was studying to the ground. "I'm not much use here, and to be honest I've just been looking at the pictures for the last thirty minutes."

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Where would you even start? And how would you protect yourself? Just... let me just,"
      she begins contest, her delirium causing her to fumble as she tries to find one of the books she had finished. "Try this locator spell I saw and then we'll go together."

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Where would you even start? And how would you protect yourself? Just... let me just,"
      she begins contest, her delirium causing her to fumble as she tries to find one of the books she had finished. "Try this locator spell I saw and then we'll go together."

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Breathe,"
      he grins at Carmella, his hand reaching for hers. "I'm in no rush to go hunting for vampires just yet, and when I do, I don't need you cramping my style." 

2 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Breathe,"
      he grins at Carmella, his hand reaching for hers. "I'm in no rush to go hunting for vampires just yet, and when I do, I don't need you cramping my style." 

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "We can't just sit here and wait for them to come to us, especially if they're killing people. All those warnings... they're not fucking around and every second counts. And I can't let you do it alone, especially if I have the power to stop them,"
      the stubborn Carmella argues, placing her other hand atop his. "Just let me—."

Trinity McCray
      It was Friday night and Trinity was in the space she felt most comfortable: the stage. She was performing a special mix of her song "Dance All Night" to a packed house. Her smile along with her glow in the dark hair lights up the not so lit room. "Let your boddddddddddddy" sings Trinity as her backup dancers let off a "HEY" in unison as they all go into a wine in unison. The crowd cheers as the song goes into a reggae breakdown that sends the crowd into a frenzy. "Now I know you got more than that Full Sails." She wines a bit bit faster as the beat permits her to and she never falls out of sync. The crowd cheers and then she spins 180 degrees, stops and looks back in her best Beyonce. "Now watch this." Trinity does a deathdrop as a special mix of "King of the Dancehall" blasts in the theater. Her dancers hit the ground and begin to hit the choreo they have done for the past year. Everything was perfect, but Trinity radiated a special light that no one could keep their eyes off.

TBC: @Dante.    

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Ruby Riott
      "Awww Dean I didn't take you as the type who liked to talk about their feelings." She teases trying to avoid the subject. "Which do you feel like getting off your chest today, the fact that you're a psychopathic asshole or the fact that you somehow managed to be a thing that doesn't age yet you still have a receding hairline?" 

DEAN AMBROSE
      Dean chuckles. "I mean, we could talk about you thinking just because you shaved half your head, probably got piercings in places I don't even wanna know and made out with a piece of charcoal, you're any different than the rest o-- you know what, I'm not even gonna-- actually no, I am gonna go there. 
      You think you're running by some moral code, but you're living a lie. It's not in your DNA. Literally. How long has it been now that you've been running around hunting deer and whatever you can find because you 'don't want to feed on humans'? The stuff you're putting into your body, the powerful bodies we've been blessed with, is crap. I mean, seriously, who goes to those lengths to be so fucking pretentious? If I handed you a beef platter, what, you gonna go look for tofu in the trash?

"Look, whatever this front you're putting on is, it's gonna stop. You're scared. You're too scared to admit it but you are, and to be completely fucking honest, I am too. I was gonna try to break it to you nicely because as much as you wanna hate me and as much as, yes, I am a psychopathic asshole, I'm here to help you get on the right fucking track. But I guess that's kinda out the window now, so newsflash: the world does not revolve around you. There's bigger shit we have to worry about, shit even I'm freaking out about. You wanna keep throwing yourself a pity party, projecting your issues and diving horn sign first into this teenage rebellion phase because deep down you have no clue what you're doing with your life when you're not being difficult... or do you actually wanna fucking be helpful, be something? Because as cute as this whole one-woman revolution shtick you got going on is, it's pointless. You're not helping anyone by sparing them from their destiny or, more importantly, denying your own. You're not gonna find that purpose you're searching for until you realize that.

"Now I'll ask again. You wanna fucking talk about it?"

15 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "We can't just sit here and wait for them to come to us, especially if they're killing people. All those warnings... they're not fucking around and every second counts. And I can't let you do it alone, especially if I have the power to stop them,"
      the stubborn Carmella argues, placing her other hand atop his. "Just let me—."

ELIAS SAMSON
      "
      Nope." Elias beams as he kneels before her, scattering the mound of books onto the floor. "You want my help, right? Well let me do this, let me do it alone."

40 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      It was Friday night and Trinity was in the space she felt most comfortable: the stage. She was performing a special mix of her song "Dance All Night" to a packed house. Her smile along with her glow in the dark hair lights up the not so lit room. "Let your boddddddddddddy" sings Trinity as her backup dancers let off a "HEY" in unison as they all go into a wine in unison. The crowd cheers as the song goes into a reggae breakdown that sends the crowd into a frenzy. "Now I know you got more than that Full Sails." She wines a bit bit faster as the beat permits her to and she never falls out of sync. The crowd cheers and then she spins 180 degrees, stops and looks back in her best Beyonce. "Now watch this." Trinity does a deathdrop as a special mix of "King of the Dancehall" blasts in the theater. Her dancers hit the ground and begin to hit the choreo they have done for the past year. Everything was perfect, but Trinity radiated a special light that no one could keep their eyes off.

TBC: @Dante.    

JIMMY.
      It was a while since Jimmy and his brother Jey had been seen around Full Sail, but he decided to come out tonight to meet up with a client he had been in contact with. The location that was specified was some sort of theater and it appears that a female talent had been scheduled for a performance. Jimmy knew that most of the people in attendance would be focused on the stage, so he stood far in the back of the venue and began looking around to see if any of the faces around him appear familiar, but unfortunately he comes up short. He pulls out his phone and shoots the guy a text before letting out a deep sigh. While waiting for a response, Jimmy looks over at the stage and becomes mesmerized by the woman performing. "Gahdamn, who is she.." He whispers to himself, while making direct eye contact with her.

3 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
      It was a while since Jimmy and his brother Jey had been seen around Full Sail, but he decided to come out tonight to meet up with a client he had been in contact with. The location that was specified was some sort of theater and it appears that a female talent had been scheduled for a performance. Jimmy knew that most of the people in attendance would be focused on the stage, so he stood far in the back of the venue and began looking around to see if any of the faces around him appear familiar, but unfortunately he comes up short. He pulls out his phone and shoots the guy a text before letting out a deep sigh. While waiting for a response, Jimmy looks over at the stage and becomes mesmerized by the woman performing. "Gahdamn, who is she.." He whispers to himself, while making direct eye contact with her.

Trinity McCray
      Trinity ventures through the final moments of her performance. She's in ecstasy on the stage as the crowd cheers her on. She sees the entire audience on her, but she manages to lock eyes with the one guy all the way in the back. He didn't look like the rest, there was a grit to him from what she could see of him. She ends her performance by pirouetting into a split. The crowd erupts in standing ovation, but she loses focus of the man she was focused on. She stands up and takes a bow. Thank you. Thank you. Everyone chants her stage name "NAY-OH-MI. NAY-OH-MI." She is delighted as she waves bye to them all and heads to the back. "Who was he?"  

24 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "
      Nope." Elias beams as he kneels before her, scattering the mound of books onto the floor. "You want my help, right? Well let me do this, let me do it alone."

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella furrows her brows, rife with concern, then looks over at Phil, hoping he'll take her side.

tbc: @Queen of Hens

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella furrows her brows, rife with concern, then looks over at Phil, hoping he'll take her side.

PHIL BROOKS

Sitting up as he listens to the pair's exchange, Phil meets Carmella's gaze for a moment, then shoots a glance at Elias, amused. "Since when did you want to start helping someone other than yourself?He asks dryly, raising an eyebrow at Elias's eagerness. "I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't something you just go and do on your own. These 'vampires' have murdered plenty of people already, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing the same to you." Crossing his arms as he continues, Phil masks his concerns with 'apathy', trying to change Elias's mind from making such a poorly thought out decision. "Lets all figure something out together, then I can head out with you."

tbc: @JayP.

On 12/07/2018 at 0:52 PM, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
      Dean chuckles. "I mean, we could talk about you thinking just because you shaved half your head, probably got piercings in places I don't even wanna know and made out with a piece of charcoal, you're any different than the rest o-- you know what, I'm not even gonna-- actually no, I am gonna go there. 
      You think you're running by some moral code, but you're living a lie. It's not in your DNA. Literally. How long has it been now that you've been running around hunting deer and whatever you can find because you 'don't want to feed on humans'? The stuff you're putting into your body, the powerful bodies we've been blessed with, is crap. I mean, seriously, who goes to those lengths to be so fucking pretentious? If I handed you a beef platter, what, you gonna go look for tofu in the trash?

"Look, whatever this front you're putting on is, it's gonna stop. You're scared. You're too scared to admit it but you are, and to be completely fucking honest, I am too. I was gonna try to break it to you nicely because as much as you wanna hate me and as much as, yes, I am a psychopathic asshole, I'm here to help you get on the right fucking track. But I guess that's kinda out the window now, so newsflash: the world does not revolve around you. There's bigger shit we have to worry about, shit even I'm freaking out about. You wanna keep throwing yourself a pity party, projecting your issues and diving horn sign first into this teenage rebellion phase because deep down you have no clue what you're doing with your life when you're not being difficult... or do you actually wanna fucking be helpful, be something? Because as cute as this whole one-woman revolution shtick you got going on is, it's pointless. You're not helping anyone by sparing them from their destiny or, more importantly, denying your own. You're not gonna find that purpose you're searching for until you realize that.

"Now I'll ask again. You wanna fucking talk about it?"

Ruby Riott
      "What is there to even talk about Dean?" Ruby snaps. "Oh I'm just supposed to fine with ripping a person's neck open and drinking the life from them? It's hard enough to do that to the animals out here let alone a person. Maybe this wasn't my destiny? Maybe she just chose wrong? I'm not meant to be this emotionless killing machine. I don't take pleasure in doing this, I do this for the same reason I have done anything in my life. I do this to survive." She laments.

"Do you really think when that woman came to me and offered to help me I thought she'd do this to me. She could have loaned me $10 or have tossed a blanket at me, not bitten me and turned me into a monster." She sighs. "I've lost so much already. I'm not really in the mood to lose whatever is left of my humanity too."

11 hours ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

Sitting up as he listens to the pair's exchange, Phil meets Carmella's gaze for a moment, then shoots a glance at Elias, amused. "Since when did you want to start helping someone other than yourself?He asks dryly, raising an eyebrow at Elias's eagerness. "I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't something you just go and do on your own. These 'vampires' have murdered plenty of people already, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing the same to you." Crossing his arms as he continues, Phil masks his concerns with 'apathy', trying to change Elias's mind from making such a poorly thought out decision. "Lets all figure something out together, then I can head out with you."

tbc: @JayP.

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Can everybody just chill the fuck out?" Elias sighs, his wide eyes flickering between the faces of the room with an open mouth smile. "What do you two idiots think I'm planning on doing? I'm not going to dress up in leather and challenge the first vampire I find to some sort of supernatural duel." He laughs as he crawls onto the sofa, comfortably nestling himself besides Carmella. "We need to play this careful, let them think we're still in dark and keep the element of surprise on our side. We just need some good old school espionage, and I think that my charm and dashing good looks make me the perfect candidate." 

6 hours ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Can everybody just chill the fuck out?" Elias sighs, his wide eyes flickering between the faces of the room with an open mouth smile. "What do you two idiots think I'm planning on doing? I'm not going to dress up in leather and challenge the first vampire I find to some sort of supernatural duel." He laughs as he crawls onto the sofa, comfortably nestling himself besides Carmella. "We need to play this careful, let them think we're still in dark and keep the element of surprise on our side. We just need some good old school espionage, and I think that my charm and dashing good looks make me the perfect candidate." 

PHIL BROOKS

Shaking his head in disagreement, Phil scoffs at Elias's nonchalant demeanor. "So you're just going to offer yourself up on a silver platter, just like that? And then what? Going to make them your drinking buddies until we find out what they're up to? I don't know if you've noticed Elias, but you're not as charming as you think. Which is especially the case when we acknowledge the fact that we're dealing with fucking vampires. One wrong move and you'll find yourself among the growing pile of Full Sail corpses." Clenching his jaw, Phil turns the mysterious book in his hands, his eye following the fine detailing on the leather cover as he collects his thoughts. "One wrong move and we'll ruin our only chance at ending this shit once and for all."

34 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

Shaking his head in disagreement, Phil scoffs at Elias's nonchalant demeanor. "So you're just going to offer yourself up on a silver platter, just like that? And then what? Going to make them your drinking buddies until we find out what they're up to? I don't know if you've noticed Elias, but you're not as charming as you think. Which is especially the case when we acknowledge the fact that we're dealing with fucking vampires. One wrong move and you'll find yourself among the growing pile of Full Sail corpses." Clenching his jaw, Phil turns the mysterious book in his hands, his eye following the fine detailing on the leather cover as he collects his thoughts. "One wrong move and we'll ruin our only chance at ending this shit once and for all."

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Firstly, does it not hurt to be that fucking 
      condescending?" He questions, furrowing his brows hastily. "Secondly, do you have any better ideas, brainiac? Like what you actually plan on doing once you find a vampire? Are you going to taunt it with garlic until it squeals?" Elias continues to rant as his irritation grows, each word said with vitriol. 

8 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Firstly, does it not hurt to be that fucking 
      condescending?" He questions, furrowing his brows hastily. "Secondly, do you have any better ideas, brainiac? Like what you actually plan on doing once you find a vampire? Are you going to taunt it with garlic until it squeals?" Elias continues to rant as his irritation grows, each word said with vitriol. 

PHIL BROOKS

Rolling his eyes as Elias responds, Phil flips open to the section of the book he had been analyzing earlier, trying to keep his mind clear and focused for the task at hand. "Potentially. Beats trying to set up a play date with a creature that'll tear your head off the moment you say something stupid, which is almost always the case with you." Phil mutters, his attention being mysteriously drawn by a lengthy passage among the old pages. The previous writings had seemed like notes and instructions on old talismans and potions. However, it looked like he had finally stumbled on something of use. A journal entry, from someone he could only assume was a witch. "Before you go on, I think I found something. Paige, any idea who this book belonged to?"

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

7 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

Rolling his eyes as Elias responds, Phil flips open to the section of the book he had been analyzing earlier, trying to keep his mind clear and focused for the task at hand. "Potentially. Beats trying to set up a play date with a creature that'll tear your head off the moment you say something stupid, which is almost always the case with you." Phil mutters, his attention being mysteriously drawn by a lengthy passage among the old pages. The previous writings had seemed like notes and instructions on old talismans and potions. However, it looked like he had finally stumbled on something of use. A journal entry, from someone he could only assume was a witch. "Before you go on, I think I found something. Paige, any idea who this book belonged to?"

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

Paige Turner
      "Ummm not really" Paige admits. "I got it from my Grandma but other than that I don't know much about any of these books. She's been collecting them for as long as I can remember. Why? Did you find something in there?"

22 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      Trinity ventures through the final moments of her performance. She's in ecstasy on the stage as the crowd cheers her on. She sees the entire audience on her, but she manages to lock eyes with the one guy all the way in the back. He didn't look like the rest, there was a grit to him from what she could see of him. She ends her performance by pirouetting into a split. The crowd erupts in standing ovation, but she loses focus of the man she was focused on. She stands up and takes a bow. Thank you. Thank you. Everyone chants her stage name "NAY-OH-MI. NAY-OH-MI." She is delighted as she waves bye to them all and heads to the back. "Who was he?"  

JIMMY.
      Jimmy keeps his eyes locked on the woman up until she goes backstage. He was so completely mesmerized by her stage presence that he didn't even realize the guy he was searching for had hit him back already. "Awe, fuck.." He says, revealing his phone and looking at the message. It seems to have been sent by a production manager, who tells Jimmy to meet him backstage. 

At last, Jimmy finds the guy and they conduct their business in an empty space backstage. He is on his way out the venue when he accidentally runs into someone. "Yo, what the FUC--" He shouts. Jimmy looks up and see's that it is the woman who was on stage performing tonight. He immediately stops and changes his tone. "My fault. I didn't mean to yell at you just now. You just..uhh...caught me by surprise..." Jimmy says, gazing into her eyes.

55 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
      "Ummm not really" Paige admits. "I got it from my Grandma but other than that I don't know much about any of these books. She's been collecting them for as long as I can remember. Why? Did you find something in there?"

PHIL BROOKS

"Looks like it. I think I stumbled on a journal entry of some sort. Scratch that, a whole bunch of them.Phil quietly responds, carefully turning each page of the journal, scanning the passages for anything of interest. The writing on some of the pages had been faded away by time, but he could mostly make out what each one said. "Hmmm... here's one that could help. It mentions the gates. Can't make out what that says, or that. Come on, come on... there we go!" Narrowing his eyes, Phil reads the passage to the rest of the group, curious as to what he'd find. "I tried to communicate with the other side of the gate today, but it proved to be a foolish idea. The spirits filled my mind with wicked thoughts, promising me more from life than what I was currently receiving, so long as I helped them escape their fiery prison. I saw what they intended to give me. It was wonderful. I had everything in the world, and so much more. It was a splendid moment, one I didn't want to ever forget. But I knew better. Empty words from wicked creatures would lead to nothing but chaos. And yet..." Cursing as the writing fades out, Phil finds another chunk of text that he can read. "...though she says she's found a solution. Something that'll end this all, forever. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I hope this doesn't make everything worse." Looking up from the book, Phil locks eyes with Carmella, wondering if this book belonged to the witch she had mentioned. "Do you think this was written by Sable? Maybe she wanted us to find it. She mentioned a solution for the gates."

tbc: @Mariah.

• Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic