Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

6 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
      Jimmy keeps his eyes locked on the woman up until she goes backstage. He was so completely mesmerized by her stage presence that he didn't even realize the guy he was searching for had hit him back already. "Awe, fuck.." He says, revealing his phone and looking at the message. It seems to have been sent by a production manager, who tells Jimmy to meet him backstage. 

At last, Jimmy finds the guy and they conduct their business in an empty space backstage. He is on his way out the venue when he accidentally runs into someone. "Yo, what the FUC--" He shouts. Jimmy looks up and see's that it is the woman who was on stage performing tonight. He immediately stops and changes his tone. "My fault. I didn't mean to yell at you just now. You just..uhh...caught me by surprise..." Jimmy says, gazing into her eyes.

Trinity McCray
      Trinity takes a slight step back as hits what feels like a brick wall. She puts her hand on her head as she tries to rub the pain away. "It's fine. Just be careful next time, jeez. You feel like brick dude. She looks up at the guy and sees it the one that she was staring at during her performance. "Weren't you in the audience? How did you get back here?"

• Replies 1.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARMELLA VAN DALE The moon slowly descends as the pitch Full Sail sky turns lavender, beckoning a new day. Carmella awakens to faint chirping, slowly lifting her head from Phil's chest to observe th

KELLY BLANK The blonde quickly signed her bill and sat the pen on the parchment, her server quietly grabbing the bill and thanking her for coming in. A smile crept on her face for a moment as she

Adam Cole As Byron is going through his week Adam is getting word in ear about breaking news. He presses the listening device to his ear and he hears “Eva Marie has been found dead”... He tries t

30 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Looks like it. I think I stumbled on a journal entry of some sort. Scratch that, a whole bunch of them.Phil quietly responds, carefully turning each page of the journal, scanning the passages for anything of interest. The writing on some of the pages had been faded away by time, but he could mostly make out what each one said. "Hmmm... here's one that could help. It mentions the gates. Can't make out what that says, or that. Come on, come on... there we go!" Narrowing his eyes, Phil reads the passage to the rest of the group, curious as to what he'd find. "I tried to communicate with the other side of the gate today, but it proved to be a foolish idea. The spirits filled my mind with wicked thoughts, promising me more from life than what I was currently receiving, so long as I helped them escape their fiery prison. I saw what they intended to give me. It was wonderful. I had everything in the world, and so much more. It was a splendid moment, one I didn't want to ever forget. But I knew better. Empty words from wicked creatures would lead to nothing but chaos. And yet..." Cursing as the writing fades out, Phil finds another chunk of text that he can read. "...though she says she's found a solution. Something that'll end this all, forever. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I hope this doesn't make everything worse." Looking up from the book, Phil locks eyes with Carmella, wondering if this book belonged to the witch she had mentioned. "Do you think this was written by Sable? Maybe she wanted us to find it. She mentioned a solution for the gates."

tbc: @Mariah.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "I mean, it has to be,"
      replies Carmella as she moves in close beside Phil and looks down at the passage herself, carefully taking it from his hands so not to damage it. "She seems... really conflicted," she speculates while her empathy for Sable grows. The more information revealed itself, the more she found herself identifying with the ancient witch. "But this Sable, if it's actually her, can't be the same one that's roaming now; the same one that threatened you. The weight of her role—that and having the love of her life taken from her, then being trapped in hell for thousands of years. It all must have changed her. But we're gonna help: her and ourselves." 

Turning back to Elias—her expression stern—she addresses him. "Elias. This 'idiot' hopes you know what you're doing. You may be a fucking asshole, but I—," she interrupts herself, trying not to allow her fast developing feelings to get ahead. "We care about you. And that's all we're trying to show, which probably really does make us idiots. So please... whatever you do out there, just be careful. Capiche?"

tbc: @JayP.

26 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      Trinity takes a slight step back as hits what feels like a brick wall. She puts her hand on her head as she tries to rub the pain away. "It's fine. Just be careful next time, jeez. You feel like brick dude. She looks up at the guy and sees it the one that she was staring at during her performance. "Weren't you in the audience? How did you get back here?"

JIMMY.
      "Yeah, I was. And, uh, I was helping one of the stage managers with something. So they just let me come back here."
      He says, gazing down into her eyes. Jimmy tries to come up with any excuse as to how he made it backstage, hoping she would not question him any further. In attempt to change the subject and keep the conversation rolling, he continues, "By the way, you killed it out there. That show was fucking insane."

1 minute ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
      "Yeah, I was. And, uh, I was helping one of the stage managers with something. So they just let me come back here."
      He says, gazing down into her eyes. Jimmy tries to come up with any excuse as to how he made it backstage, hoping she would not question him any further. In attempt to change the subject and keep the conversation rolling, he continues, "By the way, you killed it out there. That show was fucking insane."

Trinity McCray
      She shakes off the feelings of cobwebs in her head and then beams up when she hears her performance being complimented. "Oh thanks. Me and my girls work so hard to make it special for the fans every week... Especially with everything going on in this town. Trinity has a flashback of her fight with that monster. She quickly shakes herself from it when she remembers she in front of a man. You know... With Stephanie's death and such. She was a terrible mayor and a terrible person with awful fashion sense, but no one deserves to die like that." Trinity speaks those words with a lack of care since she really didn't care for Stephanie like that. She was a bitch.

1 hour ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      She shakes off the feelings of cobwebs in her head and then beams up when she hears her performance being complimented. "Oh thanks. Me and my girls work so hard to make it special for the fans every week... Especially with everything going on in this town. Trinity has a flashback of her fight with that monster. She quickly shakes herself from it when she remembers she in front of a man. You know... With Stephanie's death and such. She was a terrible mayor and a terrible person with awful fashion sense, but no one deserves to die like that." Trinity speaks those words with a lack of care since she really didn't care for Stephanie like that. She was a bitch.

JIMMY.
      "Seriously. It's crazy as hell out here in Full Sail. Everyday's an event or a scandal with somebody missing or found dead." 
      He says. "The name's Jimmy by the way. I take it yours is Nay-oh-me with the way the crowd was chanting it at your earlier." Jimmy let's out a chuckle. "Issa pleasure to meet you tho, beautiful."

18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "I mean, it has to be,"
      replies Carmella as she moves in close beside Phil and looks down at the passage herself, carefully taking it from his hands so not to damage it. "She seems... really conflicted," she speculates while her empathy for Sable grows. The more information revealed itself, the more she found herself identifying with the ancient witch. "But this Sable, if it's actually her, can't be the same one that's roaming now; the same one that threatened you. The weight of her role—that and having the love of her life taken from her, then being trapped in hell for thousands of years. It all must have changed her. But we're gonna help: her and ourselves." 

Turning back to Elias—her expression stern—she addresses him. "Elias. This 'idiot' hopes you know what you're doing. You may be a fucking asshole, but I—," she interrupts herself, trying not to allow her fast developing feelings to get ahead. "We care about you. And that's all we're trying to show, which probably really does make us idiots. So please... whatever you do out there, just be careful. Capiche?"

tbc: @JayP.

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Will you please stop worrying over nothing? I'm going to be fine," he sighs as returns an equally stern look, which quickly dissolves into a teasing smirk. 
      "Besides, other than me potentially dying, what's the worse that could happen?"

12 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Will you please stop worrying over nothing? I'm going to be fine," he sighs as returns an equally stern look, which quickly dissolves into a teasing smirk. 
      "Besides, other than me potentially dying, what's the worse that could happen?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Hmm. Well when you put it like that, there really isn't much to lose," 
      Carmella banters back, lightening her tone and the weight of her emotions to make room for her acid tongue.

19 hours ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
      "Seriously. It's crazy as hell out here in Full Sail. Everyday's an event or a scandal with somebody missing or found dead." 
      He says. "The name's Jimmy by the way. I take it yours is Nay-oh-me with the way the crowd was chanting it at your earlier." Jimmy let's out a chuckle. "Issa pleasure to meet you tho, beautiful."

Trinity McCray
      "Naomi is just my stage name. Trinity is what people call me if they want to get to know me." She smiles as reflects on his compliment. "Nice to meet you Jimmy. I'm so happy you could help with... whatever you're helping with. I would do it to, but management doesn't want me to do "manly stuff". Gotta protect the talent and all, whatever."

2 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      "Naomi is just my stage name. Trinity is what people call me if they want to get to know me." She smiles as reflects on his compliment. "Nice to meet you Jimmy. I'm so happy you could help with... whatever you're helping with. I would do it to, but management doesn't want me to do "manly stuff". Gotta protect the talent and all, whatever."

JIMMY.
      "Ah, I feel you. Makes sense they don't want you to hurt yourself, but do they know how hard you were staring at me from the stage? Shit, I'm sure you had to be straining something.."
      He says, teasing Trinity for eyeing him down during her performance earlier. Of course he was doing the same to her, but who could blame him with how those moves she was doing on the stage? He let's out a faint chuckle and smirks at her.

JIMMY.
      "Ah, I feel you. Makes sense they don't want you to hurt yourself, but do they know how hard you were staring at me from the stage? Shit, I'm sure you had to be straining something.."
      He says, teasing Trinity for eyeing him down during her performance earlier. Of course he was doing the same to her, but who could blame him with how those moves she was doing on the stage? He let's out a faint chuckle and smirks at her.

Trinity McCray
      Trin puts on a show by pretending to be shocked that he would say that when in reality she is shocked that he knew it was him she was looking at. "Boy... I wasn't looking at you like that-At all. Heh... Trinity looks at her nails and shuffles between finger trying to avoid eye contact with Jimmy.

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Hmm. Well when you put it like that, there really isn't much to lose," 
      Carmella banters back, lightening her tone and the weight of her emotions to make room for her acid tongue.

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Jeez, do you really think that?
      " Elias chuckles, sarcastically cocking his eyebrow as he'd divulge in their playful back and forth. "Would you not miss me? Not even a little bit?"

35 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      Trin puts on a show by pretending to be shocked that he would say that when in reality she is shocked that he knew it was him she was looking at. "Boy... I wasn't looking at you like that-At all. Heh... Trinity looks at her nails and shuffles between finger trying to avoid eye contact with Jimmy.

JIMMY.
      "Boy? Yeah, okay."
      He snickers and turns his head away before looking back at her. "You can just admit you were staring at me tho. It's cool. You not the first female I've had that problem with." He says, continuing to tease.

JIMMY.
      "Boy? Yeah, okay."
      He snickers and turns his head away before looking back at her. "You can just admit you were staring at me tho. It's cool. You not the first female I've had that problem with." He says, continuing to tease.

Trinity McCray
      "And I certainly won't be the last..." She lightly pushes on him, and she can feel how solid-really solid he feels. He was cold too. "Woah, the A/C turning you into a Popsicle?" 

28 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
      "Jeez, do you really think that?
      " Elias chuckles, sarcastically cocking his eyebrow as he'd divulge in their playful back and forth. "Would you not miss me? Not even a little bit?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      With a sigh and an eye roll, Carmella pushes the tip of her tongue behind her top lip to avoid a smile. Somehow, some way, Elias always had that effect on her. His inability to take anything as seriously as her was frustrating—as well as his lack of vulnerability—but his enigmatic nonchalance seemed to keep her sane. As she feels Phil disappear from the group, she redirects her attention back at Paige. "I think we've kept you long enough. I wanna thank you again for your help. It means everything. And at least now we know what we need to do. Maybe tomorrow you can try to convince that friend of your's to help as well. If her and I are both witches, we need to band together. And if possible, figure out who completes the trio, if they're not dead already."

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      With a sigh and an eye roll, Carmella pushes the tip of her tongue behind her top lip to avoid a smile. Somehow, some way, Elias always had that effect on her. His inability to take anything as seriously as her was frustrating—as well as his lack of vulnerability—but his enigmatic nonchalance seemed to keep her sane. As she feels Phil disappear from the group, she redirects her attention back at Paige. "I think we've kept you long enough. I wanna thank you again for your help. It means everything. And at least now we know what we need to do. Maybe tomorrow you can try to convince that friend of your's to help as well. If her and I are both witches, we need to band together. And if possible, figure out who completes the trio, if they're not dead already."

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

Paige Turner
      Paige chuckles as she begins to collect up all the books that had somehow managed to become spread out around the room. "Oh yeah, 'Hey Alicia, we need you to go on a mission with that Carmella chick to unveil the gates of hell and fight a cult of vampires.' I'm sure she'll love that." She jokes sarcastically shaking her head as she gathers the last of the books. "But hey I'm just glad all these old books were useful for something. My Grandma is gonna be thrilled." She says before checking her watch. "Well if she's still awake that is."

Making her way over to the door she turns back to face the three others. "Carm call me if anything comes up ok? It was nice meeting you Elias and ummm ... you too other guy!" She finishes awkwardly before making her way out of the apartment. 

On 7/14/2018 at 1:54 AM, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
      Paige chuckles as she begins to collect up all the books that had somehow managed to become spread out around the room. "Oh yeah, 'Hey Alicia, we need you to go on a mission with that Carmella chick to unveil the gates of hell and fight a cult of vampires.' I'm sure she'll love that." She jokes sarcastically shaking her head as she gathers the last of the books. "But hey I'm just glad all these old books were useful for something. My Grandma is gonna be thrilled." She says before checking her watch. "Well if she's still awake that is."

Making her way over to the door she turns back to face the three others. "Carm call me if anything comes up ok? It was nice meeting you Elias and ummm ... you too other guy!" She finishes awkwardly before making her way out of the apartment. 

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella follows behind and waves Paige off, closing the door once her friend is gone. Her eyes focus on the metal locks as she turns it, then she rests the back of her head against the wood and looks back at Elias in bewilderment. With her hands on her hips, she makes her way toward him and stares at the flooring. "I should go get some sleep. If you leave to look for the vampires before I wake up, then I just wanna say I... I just want you to know—" she stammers to a halt, taking a deep breath before deciding to change the direction of her sentence. "Never mind. Whatever, just goodnight."

She turns her body to glide away, when Elias places his hand in hers and softly pulls her back toward him. Their eyes say what their lips wouldn't... until their lips do, without speech. There, in the dim hallway, the couple share a tender and loving kiss. She cared about him and he cared about her, and while it was hard for them to express, it was becoming increasingly clear. But in silently admitting so, many shadows still loom over them.

tbc: @Queen of Hens

On 7/14/2018 at 1:02 AM, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      "And I certainly won't be the last..." She lightly pushes on him, and she can feel how solid-really solid he feels. He was cold too. "Woah, the A/C turning you into a Popsicle?" 

JIMMY.
      "Nah, I'm just naturally hard as a rock. As you just saw."
       Jimmy says, chucking, upon seeing her reaction after she tries to push him but fails.

5 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
      "Nah, I'm just naturally hard as a rock. As you just saw."
       Jimmy says, chucking, upon seeing her reaction after she tries to push him but fails.

Trinity McCray
      "Sure... Ha. Ha." Trinity rubs her hand as she slightly chuckled at Jimmy's response. She bites her lips as she thinks about what's under his shirt. "I wasn't talking about you being hard, but you being cold as Hell."

25 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      "Sure... Ha. Ha." Trinity rubs her hand as she slightly chuckled at Jimmy's response. She bites her lips as she thinks about what's under his shirt. "I wasn't talking about you being hard, but you being cold as Hell."

JIMMY.
      "Oh, well it's a lil' chilly in here, but I can handle."
      Jimmy licks his lips and gazes off to the side, wondering what she was biting her lips about. Was she trying to hold back on saying something outright? Or was Jimmy just thinking to much into it?

34 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
      "Oh, well it's a lil' chilly in here, but I can handle."
      Jimmy licks his lips and gazes off to the side, wondering what she was biting her lips about. Was she trying to hold back on saying something outright? Or was Jimmy just thinking to much into it?

Trinity McCray
      Trinity looks over Jimmy while there was a brief pause in their conversation. She liked what she saw and she wanted to see more, but her phone rings. She rolls her eyes. "Excuse me." She picks up her phone. "WHAT ENGLISH?!?!" She listens to Regal as he complains about a problem with a monster slaying weapon. She snarls as he requests her to come back. "Fine..." Trinity calmly hangs up the phone and looks at Jimmy, disappointed. I have to go.

6 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
      Trinity looks over Jimmy while there was a brief pause in their conversation. She liked what she saw and she wanted to see more, but her phone rings. She rolls her eyes. "Excuse me." She picks up her phone. "WHAT ENGLISH?!?!" She listens to Regal as he complains about a problem with a monster slaying weapon. She snarls as he requests her to come back. "Fine..." Trinity calmly hangs up the phone and looks at Jimmy, disappointed. I have to go.

JIMMY.
      Jimmy was visibly disappointed that their conversation was cut short, but it was getting late and he needed to head back home and discuss some things with his brother anyway.  Before he could even say anything back to her, she was already heading out. He bites down on his bottom lip and watches as Trinity walks away. 

FIN.

On 12/07/2018 at 7:03 AM, Rainbow Heart said:

Ruby Riott
      "What is there to even talk about Dean?" Ruby snaps. "Oh I'm just supposed to fine with ripping a person's neck open and drinking the life from them? It's hard enough to do that to the animals out here let alone a person. Maybe this wasn't my destiny? Maybe she just chose wrong? I'm not meant to be this emotionless killing machine. I don't take pleasure in doing this, I do this for the same reason I have done anything in my life. I do this to survive." She laments.

"Do you really think when that woman came to me and offered to help me I thought she'd do this to me. She could have loaned me $10 or have tossed a blanket at me, not bitten me and turned me into a monster." She sighs. "I've lost so much already. I'm not really in the mood to lose whatever is left of my humanity too."

DEAN AMBROSE
      "You care about humanity so much that you fail to see what you are, Ruby. What you've been for a long damn time now, and that ain't human."
       Dean sighs, annoyed that he was even having to have this conversation. "
      That bit of compassion, that bit of fear, all of those are traits you're desperately trying to cling to have never even considered leaving your side. They are you. Always have been, always will be. The only difference is that, now, you just need to channel it into other areas-- areas you never thought you would ever explore. You don't have to be an 'emotionless killing machine' because that's not what we are. You wanna know what we are? We're your family. You wanna survive? We're the only ones that'll ever understand you, and we're the only ones that'll ever protect you. You can be exactly who you are, just finally with a sense of purpose-- and yeah, the need to drink a little blood. Because that's what it is for us: a need.

"You don't choose your destiny. It chooses you, and right now it's telling you to fucking suck it up because you're not the only one here who's lost shit. Hell, far from the only one in this town with all this murder business goin' on! And you know who the little kids are runnin' around blaming it on? Their neighbourhood vampire. Because that's what they see us as; evil killers hellbent on causing other people harm and destroying lives, and not just people trying to live their fucking own. Which of those do you want people to see you as? Which of those roads do you wanna take?

"You can stay out here if you want, be that loner you want to be. But when someone catches you-- and with how reckless you're being, it won't be long-- we won't be able to protect you. Maybe we won't even need to! Your instincts, your gifts, your abilities will do that for you. Maybe then you'll finally embrace what you are."

2 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
      "You care about humanity so much that you fail to see what you are, Ruby. What you've been for a long damn time now, and that ain't human."
       Dean sighs, annoyed that he was even having to have this conversation. "
      That bit of compassion, that bit of fear, all of those are traits you're desperately trying to cling to have never even considered leaving your side. They are you. Always have been, always will be. The only difference is that, now, you just need to channel it into other areas-- areas you never thought you would ever explore. You don't have to be an 'emotionless killing machine' because that's not what we are. You wanna know what we are? We're your family. You wanna survive? We're the only ones that'll ever understand you, and we're the only ones that'll ever protect you. You can be exactly who you are, just finally with a sense of purpose-- and yeah, the need to drink a little blood. Because that's what it is for us: a need.

"You don't choose your destiny. It chooses you, and right now it's telling you to fucking suck it up because you're not the only one here who's lost shit. Hell, far from the only one in this town with all this murder business goin' on! And you know who the little kids are runnin' around blaming it on? Their neighbourhood vampire. Because that's what they see us as; evil killers hellbent on causing other people harm and destroying lives, and not just people trying to live their fucking own. Which of those do you want people to see you as? Which of those roads do you wanna take?

"You can stay out here if you want, be that loner you want to be. But when someone catches you-- and with how reckless you're being, it won't be long-- we won't be able to protect you. Maybe we won't even need to! Your instincts, your gifts, your abilities will do that for you. Maybe then you'll finally embrace what you are."

Ruby Riott
      "Well if that's what you think then your need to be out here suddenly becomes zero. If my destiny is to end up like you, it will happen whether I want it to or not. So I think we've established that you coming out here was pointless and did far more damage than good. So if you wouldn't mind leaving me alone from now on that would be great." Ruby snaps as she starts to move away from the abhorrent man crowding too much of her personal space. After she geets a few feet away the raven hair woman turn back to him a look of severity overcoming her face.

"Also tell her not to send the mutt to do the pack leader's job next time, ok?" She says with a smirk before moving off through the forest refusing to look back at the person she felt her body telling her to be.

Fin

• 2 weeks later...
      On 7/14/2018 at 4:56 AM, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella follows behind and waves Paige off, closing the door once her friend is gone. Her eyes focus on the metal locks as she turns it, then she rests the back of her head against the wood and looks back at Elias in bewilderment. With her hands on her hips, she makes her way toward him and stares at the flooring. "I should go get some sleep. If you leave to look for the vampires before I wake up, then I just wanna say I... I just want you to know—" she stammers to a halt, taking a deep breath before deciding to change the direction of her sentence. "Never mind. Whatever, just goodnight."

She turns her body to glide away, when Elias places his hand in hers and softly pulls her back toward him. Their eyes say what their lips wouldn't... until their lips do, without speech. There, in the dim hallway, the couple share a tender and loving kiss. She cared about him and he cared about her, and while it was hard for them to express, it was becoming increasingly clear. But in silently admitting so, many shadows still loom over them.

tbc: @Queen of Hens

PHIL BROOKS

Rising from the couch as Paige leaves, Phil quietly makes his way to his room, looking to unwind after the events of the night. Spying the music sheets he had been messing with earlier, he curiously gazes at the notes he had crafted during the day. Pulling the old guitar case out from under his bed, Phil solemnly tunes the instrument Dolph had gifted him, hoping to express what he was feeling, even if just for a moment. Laying the sheets out in front of him, he plays the first few notes, slowly and cautiously, wanting to make sure each one was struck just right. As he strums along thoughtfully, he finds himself thinking about the events of the night. The banter. The looks. The tension. Struggling to play the rest of the melody, Phil quietly curses, throwing the guitar down for a moment. Rising, he paces along the hardwood floor, unsure of what to do. He had to know if everything he had seen was real, even if he had chosen to walk away so long ago. Making his way to the living room once more, Phil wonders if what he was doing was right. He had his chance. He had made his decision. But he knew it wasn't the right choice, no matter what he told himself. Freezing as he steps past his doorway, Phil's dark eyes fall upon a scene that only leaves him feeling empty and lost. Frowning, he floats back into the light of the room, unsure of what to think, what to feel. Sitting at the edge of his bed, Phil reaches for his guitar after what seems like hours, and painfully plays his melody once more. The notes that follow ring with the unspoken words of what never was, only to fade away into the darkness with time.

Fin.

PHIL BROOKS

Suddenly waking up in a cold sweat, Phil glances around at his surroundings nervously, wanting to ensure he was truly back. Finding nothing out of the ordinary, he nervously runs his fingers through his hair, unsure of what to make of yet another strange dream. It was just like all of the others; dark, yet welcoming. Unnerving, yet enticing. But this time, he saw and heard more. Apart from the familiar chilling voice and the eternal black space he was constantly met with, Phil began experiencing more and more the further he went along. Flashes of bright light, other empty distorted voices, and brief glimpses of the life he truly wanted, all followed by the same excruciating feeling: the deep cutting and all-encompassing freezing sensation, along with something, no, someone new. The silhouette of a man, watching him curiously from afar, quietly and unwavering. Rising from the cool surface of his bed, Phil peers out the sole window of his room and into Full Sail's lonely streets. The sun was on the verge of rising. Turning towards the doorway, he silently makes his way into the bathroom, not wanting to wake Elias or Carmella up before he could decide. Tossing all of his clothing to the floor, Phil enters the steady stream of warmth with ease, welcoming the water as it trails down his aching body. Placing his hand on the metal knob, he slightly turns it to make the water grow warmer, closing his eyes as he feels the heat surround him. Phil didn't completely know what he would do after this rare moment of silence; there was so much he needed to address, along with so much he never wanted to let out. Gradually turning the knob, he smiles as the water begins to sting, releasing his grip when he can't turn it any longer. For some reason, he was drawn to the pain that came with the heat. It was different from his dreams; it was warm, it was real. Standing under the scalding downpour in complete silence, Phil smiles until he realizes what he must do after everything that happened last night. Shutting off the water, he slowly makes his way back to his room, quickly changing into his usual white tee and jeans. Walking to the kitchen, he prepares a kettle with water, listening to the bubbling intently as it boils on the stove.

tbc: @Mariah.

• Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic