Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Victoria: Why Won't the WWE Use Her?

56 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Didn't she leave when she still had 2 years left on her contract and go to TNA? They are probably still salty.

I think her contract was up. And they brought her back for Miss WrestleMania, so she was still on good terms on that point. 

There’s something behind the scenes that we don’t know about, and that’s all there is to it.  She’s more accomplished and memorable than many of the girls in the Rumble tonight were, so there’s no reason why she shouldn’t be making these ocassional appearances. I love her, but she’s clearly the problem.

tumblr_mysknrh7bW1qjs7cno4_250.gif

I really feel bad for her because she's so dedicated to the sport in a Gail Kim way. But, unlike Gail, she will put up with their shit even for a nothing segment and comeback again.

Plus the modern girls always put respect on her name and her iconic Psycho era is one of the most noticeable and well done female gimmicks in my mind. Idk what happened in the Rumble but I'm sure she wasn't used even with Alicia being cancelled. I'd bitch out and scream if they ever play All The Things God Spoke and brought her out.

THE theme, THE gimmick, THE aura of fear, THE finisher and level of performance.. stop sleeping.

tenor.gif

I heard that there was a story going around in management about her trying to suck one of the VP's dick so she could get a part time contract, and it kinda just blew up in corporate. It obvsly reached Hunter and Steph and now they're trying to distance themselves from her :skull: I feel bad, sis just wanted a job :skull: No pun intended :skull: 

2 minutes ago, GLOOBER said:

I heard that there was a story going around in management about her trying to suck one of the VP's dick so she could get a part time contract, and it kinda just blew up in corporate. It obvsly reached Hunter and Steph and now they're trying to distance themselves from her :skull: I feel bad, sis just wanted a job :skull: No pun intended :skull: 

It just shows how insecure she was in them calling based on what she gave them :skull:. That's the industry for you I guess.

So funny its hush hush if you fuck the right one.  :rot:

2 hours ago, Gavin said:

Didn't she leave when she still had 2 years left on her contract and go to TNA? They are probably still salty.

this x100

1 hour ago, Dana Brooke said:

Idk but they're fucking stupid for not using her. She was backstage tonight. I hate them :laycry: 

Did she go in a disguise as Molly's plus 1?

4 hours ago, GLOOBER said:

This sounds incredibly realistic she was with Cena at one point I could see her trying her lucky with someone corporate. Maybe it was nose and Stephanie found out about it.

Wendy.gif?resize=375%2C211

She could always return at a future Rumble. I don't know why everyone insists every alumni be in the first, it would just run through any surprise return we could have. It leaves room for her and other possible women to return in the coming years. No need to burn through everyone to make the first a success.

She'll be back eventually even if there is some sort of backstage beef between her and WWE.

I don't think she was included in the video package yesterday highlighting all the girls from yester-year who paved the way for the current women. I mean the video included Mae Young, Moolah, Wendi Richter, Sensational Sherri, Alundra Blayze, Luna Vachon, Sable, Jacqueline, Ivory, Lita, Michelle McCool, Eve Torres, Beth Phoenix, Trish Stratus & AJ Lee. The same AJ who's married to CM Punk and who publically called out and humiliated Stephanie McMahon gets celebrated but Victoria gets paid dust.

She couldn't even be allowed to go backstage and has to buy a ticket. Like what did she do to get this treatment!?

It's a really a shame. She was in Philly for a gig and meet and greet during the Rumble weekend, they easily could've called her and had her been a part of it. I wish there was a definitive reasoning. She's my favorite and I'd love to see her in WWE again at some point even for a one off.

I'm pretty sure it works the other way around - you wait for WWE to contact you to return. If they aren't interested in bringing you back, then so be it. Sis comes off a tad desperate with her attempts to reach the company. It's almost Chyna-cringy bad. 

But i agree there's something we dont know about this situation.