Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

The Urban Legends of Professional Wrestling (NSFW)

So after checking out the some of the legends that transpired in professional wrestling, I am legit shocked at some of them! And yes, quite a few of these are NSFW, so if you're not interested in the nitty gritty, look away!

Gangrel & Luna were swingers and loved to swap out with other couples.

Matt Striker [WWE's Matt Striker] had a 3 way with Mase and Buff E backstage at a JAPW show in 2002

Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah were a lesbian couple.

Tammy Sytch had phone sex with indy guys.

Jerry Lawler has a well known foot fetish and he was once caught by a valet (ECW/USWA ringrat Miss Patricia) jacking off into her shoes.

Andre The Giant once called Kamala a n****r and Kamala stuck a gun to his face. Andre was nice to Kamala after that.

Trish Stratus and Lillian Garcia got to “know each other” really well.

I heard from an indy promoter the same story about Trish and Lilian. He also told me during one of his shows a long time ago he saw Lita and Luna Vachon making out backstage, then when Luna saw him watching them, she tried to beat the crap out of him.

At least 4 people in ECW killed someone.

A married Kurt Angle was banging Jacqueline on the road for some time.

Sid Vicious used to take a squirrel with him everywhere he went for some stupid reason and one day a couple of the wrestlers bet him he couldn't keep the squirrel down his pants for a minute. Sid accepted and after about 30 seconds the squirrel bit him in the dick and Sid dropped on the floor in pain crushing the squirrel in the process. He had to get rabies shots and stiches on his dick.

Rock loves to lay the smackdown on Trish Stratus.

Sable used to live in a trailer park before she met Mero. They have a bogus "how we met story" they tell everyone. The truth is that he met her while he was in WCW on the road... at a strip club. She was a stripper who offered "extras" for a price. Mero was impressed with the service and asked her to come on the road with him. She did. Mero didn't have any interest in making it a serious relationship though. He just wanted a regular piece on the road with him. So he started pimping her out to the boys a little bit. I know of at least five boys who took Mero up on it before she got pregnant. When she got pregnant Mero, as a part-time Christian, did the honorable thing and married her. Once the pregnancy was "handled" Sable continued to bang the boys but this time it was done w/o Mero in the know. She is apparently really into three and four way "dances" with her in a handicap match of sorts. BTW, she tells the boys they cannot wear condoms because she is "allergic" to them. I know one guy suggest lambskin but she wouldn't allow it because she is a vegan. The guy said, "Well you don't have to eat it." That made me laugh.

Madusa was a big time WWF ringrat when she was working as women's champ for the company. There's rumors about her and HBK, Bret Hart, and Kevin Nash. There's even an old issue of WWF magazine with an interview with Luna Vachon in it, and within her tirade of insults towards the then-Alundra Blayze she even refers to her as a ring rat.

Jeff Jarrett wanted Chyna to do him with a strap on, so when she wouldn't he asked for a bunch of money instead, this was also supposedly a reason why Chyna never showed up in TNA cuz Jeff again asked her to do it and she said no

Jackie Gayda pretty much sucked everyone from Vince to Al Snow to Big John to get her contract and change it to two girls winning as opposed to the conventional ending.

Sunny and Chris Candido once had a three-way with Jake Roberts to score some crack.

Bradshaw tied up a wrestler in the shower while he was naked and rubbed baby oil all over him threatening to rape him until he cried while the locker room looked on and laughed. This was supposed to have been

Brian Christopher. He has also done similar things with Spanky, Paul London, and Shannon Moore.

Stephanie Mac and Bruce Pritchard did it when she was younger. She also has a strap-on that she has used with Austin, HHH and Chyna (I don't believe this one) and the reason you will never see Randy Savage in the WWE again is because he popped the Steph cherry when she was 14.

Molly, after a bad TV match with Chyna (who was dogging it because wrestling a woman was beneath her) got into a legit fight and after a few punches from Chyna failed to have any impact Molly knocked her out in one go.

There's a shitload more of stories on the first link. I just chose my personal favs. Chances are, some of these are true and some of these are false. All of these are really interesting though :newspaper:

• Replies 854
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is this piece of trash spreading lies and fallacies upon my auntie Amy Dumas? I need to drag.

poor Aksana.. hope she was able to find a pill large enough to erase her senses for when she's healing those massive bruises..

http://randalyn-orton.tumblr.com/   She's back talkin' about wrasslin' again!  

:icant:

Matt Striker [WWE's Matt Striker] had a 3 way with Mase and Buff E backstage at a JAPW show in 2002

Jerry Lawler has a well known foot fetish and he was once caught by a valet (ECW/USWA ringrat Miss Patricia) jacking off into her shoes.

Trish Stratus and Lillian Garcia got to “know each other” really well.

Andre The Giant once called Kamala a n****r and Kamala stuck a gun to his face. Andre was nice to Kamala after that.

Tammy Sytch had phone sex with indy guys.

Sunny and Chris Candido once had a three-way with Jake Roberts to score some crack.

but why do i believe those? :dying:

-----

i read this a long time ago, i also think i've read that JBL did that to Grand Master Sexay was because he supposedly raped a girl weeks before, and JBL did it to show it how it felt.

With the exception of the Kamala one, aren't most of these false?

Over the years, I've read some doozies. Here are some of my faves.

- Torrie Wilson pretty much banged the entire WCW locker room.

- Lita heavily implied in the Divas uncovered book that she slept with Joey Mercury (she was still w/ Matt when the book came out).

- Mickie James was moved to SD when it came out that she was sleeping with Cena.

- Christy Hemme got the boot from WWE for offering "favours" to Triple H in exchange for a Women's Championship run. He fired her instead.

- The Rock's mom used to travel with his dad on the road because she didn't trust him one bit.

- Melina and Mickie James's feud had a lot to do with her cheating on Joey Mercury with one of the Spirit Squad members.

- Lita & Edge were together for years (This is corroborated by a statement in her book where she mentions she was in a changeroom with Edge getting dressed and her thong was hanging out, hence the thong look, but one has to wonder why he was in a changeroom with her?)

- Batista had affairs with errbody.

- Cody Rhodes cheated on Layla with Eden Stiles.

- Carlito once said at an autograph signing that K2 was passed around the locker room like a doobie.

i read this a long time ago, i also think i've read that JBL did that to Grand Master Sexay was because he supposedly raped a girl weeks before, and JBL did it to show it how it felt.

Yeah, though my understanding was they caught him slipping date rape drugs to a girl.  He was terrified, and crying, by the time they let him go, telling him:  "Now you know how they feel." 

Back then, the locker rooms had leaders and enforcers.  What punishment you got depended on the violation.  If you had just offended someone, you'd be sentenced in Wrestlers Court to buy the offended party beer or lunch.  The more severe the violation, the more severe the punishment.  Sometimes, you'd get especially stiffed by one of the leaders in a match, and the leaders were always people capable of doing just that.

At Smackdown, it was the Undertaker, JBL, and Bob Holly in charge.  Melina, while there, quickly found herself in the intimidating position of facing the Undertaker in Wrestlers Court.  Shortly, she was moved to Raw.  At least she's away from the Undertaker, right?  Well, she'd offended some people at Raw, too.  The Raw Divas locker room had this same sort of old school structure and rules.  Here, Trish, Lita, & Victoria were in charge.

Lita physically threw Melina out of the Divas locker room, forcing her to change clothes in the hall.

Melina was upset about it, at the time, but became one of the main enforcers when she was the veteran.