Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Which legend's performance at the Royal Rumble impressed you the most?

Who's performance impressed you the most?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who's performance impressed you the most?

• Trish Stratus
        • Lita
        • Torrie Wilson
        • Michelle McCool
        • Kelly Kelly
        • Molly Holly
        • Jacqueline
        • Beth Phoenix
        • Nikki Bella
        • Brie Bella

• Replies 67
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lita: *wears #TimesUp hashtag in support of victims of sexual assault/harassment and standing up against it, writes the names of several women who paved the way but couldn't be there on her forearms,

Absolutely Trish, so many MOMENTS and she was moving like it was 2006, ageless queen   Nikki is runner-up because she stood toe to toe with Asuka of all women and almost got paralyzed.  

Hshsgsg the way I screeched.  You're always setting up Godsha to get dragged hen! And she just got good weave too!

Posted Images

I voted Molly. Trish did amazing, but the question asked who impressed me the most. Trish has always been that bitch, if she was off her game THEN I would've been shocked. Molly, as far as I know, hasn't done any matches. I think she's trained at Kennedy's place or something like that, but I still wasn't expecting her to come in and hit the effing Molly-Go-Round!

1 minute ago, Mandy Rose said:

!!!!

She was so bad imo. First off she looked like a high school drug addict with that choice of attire and sharpie marks on her arm. Second she looked so out of shape, like sis looked like she needed to gasp for air. You would think she'd at least train on her cardio for this match. Her moves looked rehearsed as fuck and that moonsault looked very messy. I'm surprised people still stan her after that performance :uhh: 

You're doing way too much.

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

!!!!

She was so bad imo. First off she looked like a high school drug addict with that choice of attire and sharpie marks on her arm. Second she looked so out of shape, like sis looked like she needed to gasp for air. You would think she'd at least train on her cardio for this match. Her moves looked rehearsed as fuck and that moonsault looked very messy. I'm surprised people still stan her after that performance :uhh: 

ma'am she had time's up on her attire and the names of women who couldn't be at the rumble on her arm we have decided NOT to drag

Lita: *wears #TimesUp hashtag in support of victims of sexual assault/harassment and standing up against it, writes the names of several women who paved the way but couldn't be there on her forearms, all on the biggest night for women in WWE history*

Your boy with his Mandy Rose avi:

16 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

First off she looked like a high school drug addict with that choice of attire and sharpie marks on her arm.

9 minutes ago, Gavin said:

ma'am she had time's up on her attire and the names of women who couldn't be at the rumble on her arm we have decided NOT to drag

4 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Lita: *wears #TimesUp hashtag in support of victims of sexual assault/harassment and standing up against it, writes the names of several women who paved the way but couldn't be there on her forearms, all on the biggest night for women in WWE history*

Queen of statements, not technical wrestling. :clap:

For that, she remains noteworthy and youthful.

7 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

:ahh: 

4 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

!!!! Lita brought energy, prestige, honor, and emotion in just her attire while Klandy paid homage to her aryan sister Charlotte and got unceremoniously tossed out of the ring—by said “high school drug addict.” I don’t care how out of breath she was, she didn’t even need to be a competent performer to make the loudest statement, and that’s impressive.

38 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

!!!!

I mean she was rusty but you didn’t have to stomp on her neck like that. Reserve these type of drags for Bugley and Honda sis

giphy.gif 

38 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

!!!!

I mean she was rusty but you didn’t have to stomp on her neck like that. Reserve these type of drags for Bugley and Honda sis

giphy.gif 

Anyone coming for Lita autmomaticaly looks like a clown bc she wasn't crisp to begin with and she don't give a fuck. Her CRUSHING Mia and Bucky with ha stiff moonsault, the acrobatic girls could never with their weak ass backflips. Still did THAT. Time is up, phaggots.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

ok yall stop dragging me i didnt know what the #TimesUp meant and i thought those names were new random tattoo marks

sorry :(  

Trish easily came back and basically showed these girls how it’s done. It’s been  years and Trish could easily come back and run this place like its nothing.

Brie getting one of the loudest pops as the baby face queen. Showed no ring rust and showing them all what a mother can do.

Nikki and her bionic neck forearming the whole division again. Her addressing every feud showing them she is still that bitch. Her going toe to toe with Asuka and then dragging Wwe the next night gets my vote.

Trish, Jackie, Michelle, and Molly were the four matriarchs for me. Those four were outstanding. Beth, Torrie and The Bella Twins were mediocre for me. Torrie did more then I had expected. Barbie and Lita were the two disappointments for me. Lita was off. She looked off from her entrance to her elimination. No energy at all. I was disappointed. 

Trish Stratus.
      Michelle McCool.
      Molly Holly.
      Jackie Moore.
      Torrie Wilson.
      Beth Phoenix.
      The Bella Twins.
      Kelly Kelly.
      Lita.

Godrie, Briesus, Michelle, Molly, Trish.

Nikki goes without saying, and she (eliminated Brie) didn't have a baby, so I'm giving Brie the shine.

But what really stood out to me and shocked me was that we got a taste of heel Trish. Everytime Trish returned like with John against Beth, the Snookie bullshit etc. she was a face. I expected this to be the same. But I knew as soon as that iconic fucking smug ass look hit Trish's face, it was a wrap for Sasha. They both clearly brought out the fire and the best out of each other. 

trih-cham2p.JPG

latest?cb=20140822160519

Get you a fav who can do both :crying: 

Trish by far. The Bella's and Michelle were impressive as well. I was surprised with Torrie cause it's been 10 years since she retired but she was hitting moves the same way she used to and that dropkick that eliminated Dana still has me shook a week later.