Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Top 10 Female Wrestlers?

1. Asuka
      2. Sasha Banks
      3. Io Shirai
      4. Becky Lynch
      5. Ember Moon
      6. Charlotte
      7. Kairi Sane
      8. Toni Storm
      9. Naomi
      10. Candice Lerae

Honorable mention goes to: Trish, Nikki, Brie, Michelle, Torrie & Kelly Kelly. All looked amazing in the women's Rumble and would've made my Top 10 if they were still active & wrestling on a regular basis.

My personal:

1. Torrie Wilson

2. Brie Bella

3. Naomi

4. Carmella

5. Nikki Bella

6. Layla

7. Charlotte

8. Cameron

9. Alexa Bliss

10. Eva Mari(ys)e

Actual Wrestling alone:

1. Gail Kim

2. Ember Moon

3. Naomi

4. Nikki Bella/(2013/14 Brie)

5. Michelle McCool

6. Alicia Fox

7. Mickie James

8. Victoria

9. Charlotte 

10. Melina

tumblr_o4dmgypZbk1ro9tefo2_250.gif

Anyway, if the question is who we think are the top 10 wrestlers and not our top 10 faves, I'd say, based on what I watch (Raw, SD and occasionally NXT Takeovers lol):

1. Asuka
      2. Sasha Banks
      3. Ember Moon
      4. Charlotte
      5. Becky Lynch
      6. Nikki Bella
      7. Kairi Sane
      8. Billie Kay
      9. Ruby Riot
      10. Peyton Royce/Naomi

53 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Anyway, if the question is who we think are the top 10 wrestlers and not our top 10 faves, I'd say, based on what I watch (Raw, SD and occasionally NXT Takeovers lol):

1. Asuka
      2. Sasha Banks
      3. Ember Moon
      4. Charlotte
      5. Becky Lynch
      6. Nikki Bella
      7. Kairi Sane
      8. Billie Kay
      9. Ruby Riot
      10. Peyton Royce/Naomi

slay at an accurate list 

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

1. Asuka
      2. Sasha Banks
      3. Ember Moon
      4. Charlotte
      5. Mickie James
      6. Becky Lynch
      7. Nikki Bella
      8. Kairi Sane
      9. Billie Kay
      10. Ruby Riot

Oops forgot about Mickie too so edited.

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Is this how you're re-branding your trolling? Gathering us all in your own thread so you can quote us later with disparaging remarks to some of the people we listed? :pregbrie: 

nn the vague op says it all. Like we're supposed to rank Carmella and Alexa against Joshi gals? No thanks

topI8l9.gif

Based on wrestling skills alone I'd have to say: (this list will be very joshi because I watch a lot of it). 

1. Asuka 

2. Io Shirai 

3. Mayu Iwatani 

4. Sasha Banks 

5. Ember Moon 

6. Kairi Sane 

7. Meiko Satomura 

8. Becky Lynch 

9. Charlotte

10. Ruby Riot