Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

16 hours ago, Cooksie said:

Image result for layla heartbreakers.me gif

NAME: #JerkBye
      DEFINITION: An awkwardly cropped GIF of Cameron in a rest hold used to imply masturbation, often to a point out of one's own control.
      EXAMPLE:

Hidden Content

Iconic usage.

Also followed by a quoted post with *EvaMarieBlankStare.gif when the most was done in describing the desire to sleep with the wrestler posted.

NAME: LayKnee
      DEFINITION: Used to either A) accompany something tragic in a mocking manner, B) taunt a post that contains an interesting perspective or C) punctuate one's own statement with subtext that not even you believe the shit you just typed.
      EXAMPLE:

A:

1 hour ago, Christon said:

I wish I could still post images from mobile to actually add to this thread :rot: 

Fix it Jesus.

hilyJhW.gif

B: Captain Fox: "Alicia has served longevity, boo boo. 9 years with WWE and still hasn't slowed down. Her time will come again and she will continue to serve for thw Gods as only Alicia can."

Cooksie: "She hasn't slowed down because that bitch never sped up."

hilyJhW.gif

C:

She is fine.

She is at home, relaxing with family, and leaving the stans in wonder as to where she could be. Kween of mystery.

hilyJhW.gif

Spoiler

egvLgiO.gif

NAME: Dana's Lost

DEFINITION: Used to express confusion, misunderstanding or forgetfulness.

EXAMPLE: * Sarah Logan cuts a promo *

Me:
      egvLgiO.gif

dqGODly.gif

NAME: Sasha Crying

DEFINITION: Used to express disbelief or shock at the occurrence of an unexpected event.

EXAMPLE: "Tinashe's finally gonna get her billboard hit?"
      dqGODly.gif

also stream like i used to for clear skin.

https://i.imgur.com/FJulmnI.gif

NAME: Becky's Emotional Lip Massage

DEFINITION: Used to express the feeling of happiness or joy over something.

EXAMPLE: "Dakota really coming to snatch the title and end Shaun-ugh once and for all."
      https://i.imgur.com/FJulmnI.gif

21 hours ago, Jake said:

NAME: Stacy Keibler Bopping

DEFINITION: A classic gif that can be useful for any joyous situation, but is often used when it pertains to music

EXAMPLE:

@Mariah.: We're in plug
      Me: Coming!

VqrTya2.gif

Iconic, but idk which of my others qualify for the GIF-cionary :crying: 

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Can someone post that Layla Knee gif? Because I have yet to know what it means. 

31f50ccccc66f35c09e5b69a5111a6b0.gif

I was under the impression that it could also be used to imply your knee hurts from sucking dick when used in Wrestling's Sexiest Men, but that isn't an official definition.

hilyJhW.gif

57 minutes ago, Gavin said:

I was under the impression that it could also be used to imply your knee hurts from sucking dick when used in Wrestling's Sexiest Men, but that isn't an official definition.

hilyJhW.gif

I was under the impression that it was for whenever someone tells a blatant lie but they really think that they slick about it. :uhh: 

19 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I was under the impression that it was for whenever someone tells a blatant lie but they really think that they slick about it. :uhh: 

I think that is basically what definition C means.

NAME: HBkers being BFFs or fake bitches

DEFINITION: A gif taken from a Total Divas classic season. Maryse and Eva Marie hugs. Used when you have good conversation with a member, or when you're being a fake bitch like Alexa was to Nia Jax

EXAMPLE: oh my god, that new layout looks so great, did you made it all by yourself?

389ecf9b03a2a21f7324fd05acb28532.gif

11 hours ago, Bruno. said:

NAME: HBkers being BFFs or fake bitches

DEFINITION: A gif taken from a Total Divas classic season. Maryse and Eva Marie hugs. Used when you have good conversation with a member, or when you're being a fake bitch like Alexa was to Nia Jax

EXAMPLE: oh my god, that new layout looks so great, did you made it all by yourself?

389ecf9b03a2a21f7324fd05acb28532.gif

Literally me walking into Discord randomly, catching tea with @Mariah., then swiping my Chanel stan card when triggered.

I love how relatable Iconic Marie is.

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FMsDqN2O

Name: Grief Goddess/Dawn of a New Day

Definition: When  shit doesn't go how it's supposed to and you need a moment to recoup, you're still not about to let anybody see you(r makeup run) sweat, and you gotta beat somebody's ass anyway as a result.

Ejemplo

On 12/20/2017 at 2:06 PM, Charlie said:

VjXlLCT.gif  

Me:

Edited by Angelic
      • 3 weeks later...

mpIspqr.gif

watchme.gif

iconic entrance shot of cameron’s last wwe match where she mouths her entrance theme. with a psd and slowed speed for a pop.

mostly gained steam from being gif spammed (probably after i have recently posted something) or following a cute one liner, ironic quote from the post above, or just a teaful/sassy statement.

this gif has TRAVELLED and needs no examples of use because it’s pretty general. i just want to find it easier here. (and before I get a dumb quote i’m pretty much mobile-only i haven’t changed my sig in a year at least.)

Edited by Christon
      • 2 weeks later...
      • Shoaib. unfeatured this topic