Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

4HWDolls.0.png

A photo Bayley shared on Instagram of herself with Sasha Banks on Thursday drew a negative response from Ronda Rousey. 

“The Baddest Woman on the Planet” replied in the comments, “fauxhorsewomen.”

Banks quickly responded to Rousey’s remark, writing, “I hope Alexa wins (hahaha).”

DjnqibgUUAAJ6u1?format=jpg

DjriEUQV4AEVl8K?format=jpg

Match at Evolution?

GtBw6Ji.gif

Which would mean Ronda ain't winning at Summerslam (though I lowkey expect Nattie to screw her over and cost her anyways and for Alexa to feud with Ember or Mickie again).

Edited by blond.
      5 minutes ago, Gavin said:

??? what does this have to do with what i said

image.jpg

You said that this should have been in ER.  That's generally not where we discuss things that are, specifically, storyline related, therefore suggesting that you were unaware about why the Horsewomen factions have been calling each other out.

10 minutes ago, perceval said:

You said that this should have been in ER.  That's generally not where we discuss things that are, specifically, storyline related, therefore suggesting that you were unaware about why the Horsewomen factions have been calling each other out.

It definitely made sense to thread it for the discussion I don’t know why people are acting brand new. Anyways I’ve been calling the 4 vs 4 horsewomen match to main event Evolution. Shayna is losing in Brooklyn and the random pairing of Sasha and Bayley again makes since. 

15 minutes ago, Logan Von Erich said:

Do even the smarks give a shit about this feud they've been teasing for a year?

:sideeye:

It's not about the hardcore fans, but the casual audience that they need to win back.  Fox and USA didn't pay all that money for the ratings Raw got in mid July.  Fox, especially, is going to be pretty demanding.

And yes, the casual fans are hyped.  The neckbeards among the smarks may not be, but they'll stick around through anything, so it's a win win for WWE.  And even the smarks have said they'd MUCH rather have Ronda vs Becky in a Champion vs Champion match at Survivor Series than Alexa vs Carmella.  Carmella's title run hasn't exactly been popular with the smark crowd.

17 minutes ago, perceval said:

It’s 4 Instagram comments; it doesn’t warrant discussion, storyline-related or otherwise, and that’s why it could have been posted in ER. 

image.jpg

25 minutes ago, blond. said:

Match at Evolution?

GtBw6Ji.gif

Which would mean Ronda ain't winning at Summerslam (though I lowkey expect Nattie to screw her over and cost her anyways and for Alexa to feud with Ember or Mickie again).

Or, Ronda wins at SummerSlam, either Becky or Charlotte win at SummerSlam, Shayna retains at Takeover, and we have a faceoff between the two groups.

11 minutes ago, perceval said:

It's not about the hardcore fans, but the casual audience that they need to win back.  Fox and USA didn't pay all that money for the ratings Raw got in mid July.  Fox, especially, is going to be pretty demanding.

And yes, the casual fans are hyped.  The neckbeards among the smarks may not be, but they'll stick around through anything, so it's a win win for WWE.  And even the smarks have said they'd MUCH rather have Ronda vs Becky in a Champion vs Champion match at Survivor Series than Alexa vs Carmella.  Carmella's title run hasn't exactly been popular with the smark crowd.

Not trying pick a fight here, sis, but since we are discussing it now, I don’t see how casual fans are hyped for this when the casual WWE fan doesn’t know who the MMA horsewomen actually are aside from Ronda and maybe Shayna if they keep up with NXT, which a casual fan probably doesn’t. They have different audiences and different markets—and tbh I don’t even think people who do watch UFC watch the women, at least people I know who watch it don’t  

You make a good point about the contract with Fox winning people back, but to me it seems that, in terms of the women, you’re resting that success on Ronda, who debuted in January but is having her first televised, non-PPV match this week, in August. An interpromotional feud is possible, but how is it going to work when Ronda is out doing appearances and other jobs to the extent where she’s only making part-time appearances on one show? I really would not be surprised if we saw some kind of face off and nothing more, because at this point Ronda will be gone before any of her cohorts make it to television. This feud idea has always been a bit forced and unnecessary and I think it needs to be given up. 

3 hours ago, Jeigz said:

Not trying pick a fight here, sis, but since we are discussing it now, I don’t see how casual fans are hyped for this when the casual WWE fan doesn’t know who the MMA horsewomen actually are aside from Ronda and maybe Shayna if they keep up with NXT, which a casual fan probably doesn’t. They have different audiences and different markets—and tbh I don’t even think people who do watch UFC watch the women, at least people I know who watch it don’t  

You make a good point about the contract with Fox winning people back, but to me it seems that, in terms of the women, you’re resting that success on Ronda, who debuted in January but is having her first televised, non-PPV match this week, in August. An interpromotional feud is possible, but how is it going to work when Ronda is out doing appearances and other jobs to the extent where she’s only making part-time appearances on one show? I really would not be surprised if we saw some kind of face off and nothing more, because at this point Ronda will be gone before any of her cohorts make it to television. This feud idea has always been a bit forced and unnecessary and I think it needs to be given up. 

I thought we all did.

1Rn9rlM.gif