Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Team Bestie vs The Bella Twins at Evolution?

– On Raw last week, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon announced the formation of WWE Evolution, a groundbreaking all-women’s exclusive pay-per-view event that will take place on Sunday, October 28, at 7:00 p.m. ET from Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. The event will stream live on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view around the world, featuring Women’s Championship Matches from Monday Night Raw, SmackDown LIVE, NXT and NXT UK, as well as the finals of the all-women’s tournament, Mae Young Classic 2018.

Every woman on the WWE main roster will be on hand for the event, as well as WWE Hall of Famers Trish Stratus and Lita. As far as their involvement on the show is concerned, one idea being tossed around is Trish and Lita facing Nikki and Brie Bella in a tag team match.

This idea has been brought up before in a creative meeting, but it’s now being more seriously discussed.

We don’t know yet whether Trish and Lita are okay with wrestling. While Trish and Lita took part in a 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match back in January, neither WWE Hall of Famer has competed in a regular match in several years. Prior to the Rumble, Trish last wrestled in 2011 at WrestleMania XXVII, whereas Lita’s last “real” match came in July 2012 in a victory on Raw over Heath Slater. Lita actually last wrestled in March 2017 at an indie show in Maryland, but it was a four-on-four match where her action was limited to a couple of crowd-pleasing spots.

34 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Them mentioning Lita competing in the Rumble like her performance didn’t indicate that the good sis couldn’t work a full match to save her life these days  :rot: 

Litas performance wasn't near as bad as it was made out to be imo. She was never an in ring technician but she was still capable of putting on quality matches and she was the spot queen of her era.

Michelle McCool was getting praised for her performance yet sis was sloppier than Lita. Falling over, missing kicks and throwing Molly Hollys head into the camera before dropping her hard on the apron.

:rot:

I'm in the minority but Lita impressed me and I think she's still got it. Sis was never THAT crisp. She was slightly rusty but no more than the other girls that were gone for shorter periods tbh.

8 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

Litas performance wasn't near as bad as it was made out to be imo. She was never an in ring technician but she was still capable of putting on quality matches and she was the spot queen of her era.

Michelle McCool was getting praised for her performance yet sis was sloppier than Lita. Falling over, missing kicks and throwing Molly Hollys head into the camera before dropping her hard on the apron.

I'm in the minority but Lita impressed me and I think she's still got it. Sis was never THAT crisp.

That’s true, and honestly with a little bit of training I’m sure she’d be fine. The biggest issue, to me, was her flat-out no-selling a lot of the filler offense, but it was clear she was winded and not in shape. It didn’t help that Trish came prepared either, she was NOT willing to be unprepared for a match.

and Michelle was a whole mess and her attire was 2 sizes too big, idgi and I never really have with her

15 minutes ago, Travy Massaro said:

This would definitely be a cute match, but I'd honestly rather see the Bellas vs the IIconics

This. The Bellas are basically retired at this point, so seeing them mix it up with current girls makes more sense to me than booking four retirees in a match neither need or will benefit from. Bellas vs. IIconics will increase the profile of two girls there every week.

Lita's performance was exactly as bad as it's made out be. She was slow, sloppy, and looked confused l, tired, and drunk the whole time. Her always being mediocre isn't an excuse.

Michelle cleaned it up for the most part after a while. On top of lasting 3x longer.

44 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

This. The Bellas are basically retired at this point, so seeing them mix it up with current girls makes more sense to me than booking four retirees in a match neither need or will benefit from. Bellas vs. IIconics will increase the profile of two girls there every week.

!!!

There is absolutely no point to this match. Back in 2015, yes, it would have been great to see, but with none of them appearing on tv, it would come off as completely random.

4 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

I’d rather see Nikki Bella vs Asuka, but this can be cute if The Bellas work as the heels they are meant to be and Lita doesn’t work like she can’t last running on a treadmill for 30 seconds.

T7U2YBg.gif

Brie is 100% meant to be a babyface. :uhh: 

14 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Lita's performance was exactly as bad as it's made out be. She was slow, sloppy, and looked confused l, tired, and drunk the whole time. Her always being mediocre isn't an excuse.

Michelle cleaned it up for the most part after a while. On top of lasting 3x longer.

Right? I mean are we gonna act like she didn’t nearly break herself trying that moonsault? Shit was way too close. 

Anyways I don’t really care to see this match considering I don’t care about The Bellas. 

Give me LayCool and call it a day. 

It's tea the time has probably come and gone for this and that Lita probably shouldn't be wrestling in a match with entirely rusty returnees and thus more work for her to carry BUT if we're going based on Rumble performances, the only girls that should get anything substantial are Nikki (for putting her neck on the line literally in the final moments one on one with Asuka), Beth (for lifting Nia and looking like she could slide right back into the division without missing a beat or anyone batting an eyelid) and Molly (solely for her still being able to pull off the Molly-Go-Round so smoothly). Nobody else did anything special wrestling wise and, without coming for probably my fave match of all time too much, PLENTY of the returnees had their slip-ups, some even with very simple moves and/or because they were never great in the ring in the first place. There's nothing wrong with it and it's honestly to be expected but we won't be coming for Legend for coming back and giving the match its first #moment when your faves probably wouldn't even be able to attempt a moonsault, let alone after six years or be able to use it to help break the barriers she did and earn the admiration of many/have her name come up in huge dream match ideas like this without needing to be a great wrestler. Just remember she can trip, slip and stumble all over the ring at Evolution and the moment will still be more iconic than likely anything your faves could do!

Xmm0SSS.gif 

1 hour ago, Don Draper said:

I’d rather see Nikki Bella vs Asuka, but this can be cute if The Bellas work as the heels they are meant to be and Lita doesn’t work like she can’t last running on a treadmill for 30 seconds.

T7U2YBg.gif

dear Lord WHY? I can hear her neck cracking already.

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

while I'm still a little peeved you gave McGoddess 2 points, I totes agree. I hope WWE uses this PPV to elevate the girls that are there currently. It'll be cute to see all the returnees, but unless any of them are coming to work a full program after the fact, none of them should get too much shine.

I honestly don't care to see Queen team up with anyone. I truly deserve to witness a one on one match against Sasha. Those two just have ring psychology down to a science and I know together they could really give us a Classic. Too bad it's not gonna happen since Sasha is dating Bayley currently.

Xmm0SSS.gif

13 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I'm glad a stan agrees and would even go so far as to use an example of someone who was crisper in the match. Admirable :clap: 

I've probably watched over half a dozen times and all I witnessed was a dropkick with no height, Sarah Logan knocking her out when she showed her how it's done and her sandbagging Sonya before being eliminated. Successfully executing a baseball slide isn't exactly rocket science, sis. No dice.

Xmm0SSS.gif

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

I've probably watched over half a dozen times and all I witnessed was a dropkick with no height, Sarah Logan knocking her out when she showed her how it's done and her sandbagging Sonya before being eliminated. Successfully executing a baseball slide isn't exactly rocket science, sis. No dice.

Xmm0SSS.gif

The 4 moves Torrie did were all executed better than th smudgy moves Lita did. A kick to the gut isn't rocket science either, but she still managed to make it look like crap. Even her elimination on Mandy looked sloppy and accidental, and it was just a shoulder check. That's just what it is. 

But alas, we stray from the point once anew. Torrie has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted, which was Michelle, who was looking a mess in the beginning and picked it up, looked better than Lita who was lost the whole time. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Angelic said:

The 4 moves Torrie did were all executed better than th smudgy moves Lita did. A kick to the gut isn't rocket science either, but she still managed to make it look like crap. Even her elimination on Mandy looked sloppy and accidental, and it was just a shoulder check. That's just what it is. 

But alas, we stray from the point once anew. Torrie has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted, which was Michelle, who was looking a mess in the beginning and picked it up, looked better than Lita who was lost the whole time. 

giphy.gif

But it has everything to do with my next post and is a reminder that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Michelle also did nothing after that beginning sequence btw

Xmm0SSS.gif

Diva stans that won't admit they just came for the look. I... have to laugh

Xmm0SSS.gif