Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Nikki Talks John Cena Split and Career

bella-sister-photo-shoot1.jpg?quality=80

Nikki and Brie Bella were interviewed by Page Six. Below are a few highlights from Nikki:

One of the major issues that she broke up with John Cena:

"One person had to sacrifice their career [for us to be together], but I'm not willing to do that. I'm just not the girl who hangs out on set. I have my own career. I want to be one of Forbes' top entrepreneurs."

bella-sister-photo-shoot3.jpg?quality=80

People thinking her split with Cena was fixed:

"People said it was fake for ratings, [but] don't you think a wedding would be best for ratings? I would never fake a break-up. And when people keep questioning it, it actually makes your heart ache even more."

bella-sister-photo-shoot2.jpg?quality=80

When she wants to have kids:

"She [niece Birdie] has been the best form of birth control for me. Here I was dying to be a mom. Now I want to push it back. Can my clock tick until my 40s?"

The Bellas also discussed Ronda Rousey, the upcoming all-women's Evolution pay-per-view and more. To read the full interview, Source.

7 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

When she wants to have kids:

"She [niece Birdie] has been the best form of birth control for me. Here I was dying to be a mom. Now I want to push it back. Can my clock tick until my 40s?"

Can Neck stop trying to change the narrative every few months. I thought Birdie was the reason she wanted kids asap.

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Angelic said:

"Although she is not officially retired, Nikki has not wrestled since the 2017 Summer Slam event."

giphy.gif

I know.

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Jake said:

Can Neck stop trying to change the narrative every few months. I thought Birdie was the reason she wanted kids asap.

giphy.gif

I low key don’t believe she really wants kids. Her answer changes every interview as to why she can’t have them at this time.

this maybe off-topic, but bitch im tired of this "semi-retired" shit - if Sheamus's neck/spinal injury is 10x worst than Nikki and still is wrestling on a weekly basis, there's no excuse for Nikki to return full-time. She's PLAYING with the Bella Army with the whole "my neck wont let me return full-time, but you never know!!" GIRL just say you want to venture out to other projects and only want to wrestling in the big 4 PPVs.

I'm TIRED of this back-and-forth shit:pinfall:

11 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

this maybe off-topic, but bitch im tired of this "semi-retired" shit - if Sheamus's neck/spinal injury is 10x worst than Nikki and still is wrestling on a weekly basis, there's no excuse for Nikki to return full-time. She's PLAYING with the Bella Army with the whole "my neck wont let me return full-time, but you never know!!" GIRL just say you want to venture out to other projects and only want to wrestling in the big 4 PPVs.

Did they tell Sheamus he would never be able to wrestle again? Legit question, I don't keep up with that man.

And they do say they're busy expanding their brand and making new opportunities. They literally said it at Summerslam most recently sis. :uhh: 

16 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

She's been told by doctors that she can't wrestle fulltime though And WWE wouldn't let her anyway because of her now lifelong neck and spinal condition.

She tried a fulltime return on Smackdown and she got injured again and that is when she was told that a regular schedule was out of the question and she could potentially end up paralysed.

Y'all really want her to risk her health just because she's not a regular competitor anymore. 

Obviously she would focus on outside ventures that wouldn't harm her because a return as a prominent figure in either division is out of the question. 

Did y'all learn nothing from Paige?

:skull:

24 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Did they tell Sheamus he would never be able to wrestle again? Legit question, I don't keep up with that man.

And they do say they're busy expanding their brand and making new opportunities. They literally said it at Summerslam most recently sis. :uhh: 

He was never told he couldn't wrestle again as far as I know.

He has spinal stenosis but his wasn't severe. Edge was told one bad bump would paralyse him and that's why he retired with the same condition.

Apparently it isn't giving sheamus much trouble ATM but it will shorten his career and it will give him trouble later on in life. Stone Cold has the same condition.