Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Bella Twins Advertised For Live Events

12530-1529778815-800.jpg

The Bella Twins reemerged on WWE television this week and fans will have a chance to see more of them at live events in October.

Nikki and Brie Bella are advertised for a live event taking place on Saturday, October 13 in Binghamton, New York at the Maines Arena & Broome County Forum Theatre. The twin duo is also advertised to appear for a show taking place the next night at the PPL Center in Allenton, Pennsylvania.

While this doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be wrestling on the shows, they almost certainly will since house shows generally only feature matches.

WWE announced on Tuesday that Brie will team with Daniel Bryan against The Miz and Maryse in a Mixed Tag Team Match at WWE Hell in a Cell on Sunday, September 16. Nikki, meanwhile, is being rumored to challenge Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Evolution on Sunday, October 28.

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

alicia got advertised too, what's the big deal? :draglina:

Because they aren’t full time talent and haven’t competed at a live event in ages. This also confirms Nikki will be wrestling again seeing as she is advertised for both dates. Why must you be difficult? :hatnikki: 

Seems to be a lot of shade surrounding the Nikki vs Ronda idea. It’s terrible for Nikki’s neck but she’s a professional and she knows injuries whether career ending or not is all a part of the game. Nikki is a grown woman and if she’s willing to sacrifice her health that’s on her. 

What other major name is there for Ronda to face besides Charlotte? Clearly they aren’t ready to pull the trigger on that yet. Asuka hasn’t been booked strong or even at all as of late so as far as I’m concerned Nikki was really the only reasonable option for the Evolution event?

40 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Seems to be a lot of shade surrounding the Nikki vs Ronda idea. It’s terrible for Nikki’s neck but she’s a professional and she knows injuries whether career ending or not is all a part of the game. Nikki is a grown woman and if she’s willing to sacrifice her health that’s on her. 

What other major name is there for Ronda to face besides Charlotte? Clearly they aren’t ready to pull the trigger on that yet. Asuka hasn’t been booked strong or even at all as of late so as far as I’m concerned Nikki was really the only reasonable option for the Evolution event?

These girls really want to shade but it’s the best option for all involved. Nikki vs Ronda is the most mainstream female match they can book for this event. 

7 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Because they aren’t full time talent and haven’t competed at a live event in ages. This also confirms Nikki will be wrestling again seeing as she is advertised for both dates. Why must you be difficult? :hatnikki: 

0CCBHhF.jpg

2 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

These girls really want to shade but it’s the best option for all involved. Nikki vs Ronda is the most mainstream female match they can book for this event. 

I really don't see how it's the best option for Nikki. I'm sure Ronda has trained and continues to, but she comes from a sport where she tries to hurt someone to beat them. Accidents can happen no matter who Nikki is in the ring with, but I feel like that chance increases heavily if she's standing across from Ronda.

but whatevs. she ain't my fave, so if y'all want to see her bring that neck brace back, more power to ya!

16 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

0CCBHhF.jpg

She’s advertised for her first live event since teaming up with Cena. They wouldn’t have her show up just to sign autographs so this is clearly a good sign she’s wrestling again for wwe like damn. Stay off my quote button I will call you when I need you. 

8 minutes ago, Katy said:

I really don't see how it's the best option for Nikki. I'm sure Ronda has trained and continues to, but she comes from a sport where she tries to hurt someone to beat them. Accidents can happen no matter who Nikki is in the ring with, but I feel like that chance increases heavily if she's standing across from Ronda.

but whatevs. she ain't my fave, so if y'all want to see her bring that neck brace back, more power to ya!

She risked her neck for that spot with Asuka at the Rumble so she’s clearly okay with it.

6 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

She’s advertised for her first live event since teaming up with Cena. They wouldn’t have her show up just to sign autographs so this is clearly a good sign she’s wrestling again for wwe like damn. Stay off my quote button I will call you when I need you. 

She risked her neck for that spot with Asuka at the Rumble so she’s clearly okay with it.

and Asuka is a pro wrestler. She has way more experience than Ronda.

Never doubt legends ladies! I've fully turned into a stan omg, I freaked out seeing them at SummerSlam and hearing BRIE MODEEEEE on SmackDown gave me so much life. Super excited to see them both back in the ring, but I would much prefer to have them as a team at Evolution.

I don’t know if you guys are playing dumb or something, but why the fuck would the Bellas come play special referee or sign posters at a fucking live event? Obviously they’re wrestling. :skull: 

Anyways, I’m happy the legends are back but their booking has been so random and anti climatic, I don’t know what to expect and don’t want them playing second fiddle roles like Natalya. :trickie:

52 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

I don’t know if you guys are playing dumb or something, but why the fuck would the Bellas come play special referee or sign posters at a fucking live event? Obviously they’re wrestling. :skull: 

Anyways, I’m happy the legends are back but their booking has been so random and anti climatic, I don’t know what to expect and don’t want them playing second fiddle roles like Natalya. :trickie:

Thank you.

tumblr_pe1ytk4bah1w1ow6zo1_250.gif

On 25/08/2018 at 0:43 AM, Jeigz said:

Why is Brie on the Raw schedule when she’s involved in a Smackdown feud with her husband? Who is raising that child?

:trickie: 

her husband while she's working on the night he isn't. there, I did the math for you

Jeigz