Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      Bella Twins Advertised For Live Events


      Recommended Posts

      12530-1529778815-800.jpg

      The Bella Twins reemerged on WWE television this week and fans will have a chance to see more of them at live events in October.

      Nikki and Brie Bella are advertised for a live event taking place on Saturday, October 13 in Binghamton, New York at the Maines Arena & Broome County Forum Theatre. The twin duo is also advertised to appear for a show taking place the next night at the PPL Center in Allenton, Pennsylvania.

      While this doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be wrestling on the shows, they almost certainly will since house shows generally only feature matches.

      WWE announced on Tuesday that Brie will team with Daniel Bryan against The Miz and Maryse in a Mixed Tag Team Match at WWE Hell in a Cell on Sunday, September 16. Nikki, meanwhile, is being rumored to challenge Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Evolution on Sunday, October 28.

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 hour ago, Gavin said:

      alicia got advertised too, what's the big deal? :draglina:

      Because they aren’t full time talent and haven’t competed at a live event in ages. This also confirms Nikki will be wrestling again seeing as she is advertised for both dates. Why must you be difficult? :hatnikki: 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Seems to be a lot of shade surrounding the Nikki vs Ronda idea. It’s terrible for Nikki’s neck but she’s a professional and she knows injuries whether career ending or not is all a part of the game. Nikki is a grown woman and if she’s willing to sacrifice her health that’s on her. 

      What other major name is there for Ronda to face besides Charlotte? Clearly they aren’t ready to pull the trigger on that yet. Asuka hasn’t been booked strong or even at all as of late so as far as I’m concerned Nikki was really the only reasonable option for the Evolution event?

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      40 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

      Seems to be a lot of shade surrounding the Nikki vs Ronda idea. It’s terrible for Nikki’s neck but she’s a professional and she knows injuries whether career ending or not is all a part of the game. Nikki is a grown woman and if she’s willing to sacrifice her health that’s on her. 

      What other major name is there for Ronda to face besides Charlotte? Clearly they aren’t ready to pull the trigger on that yet. Asuka hasn’t been booked strong or even at all as of late so as far as I’m concerned Nikki was really the only reasonable option for the Evolution event?

       

      These girls really want to shade but it’s the best option for all involved. Nikki vs Ronda is the most mainstream female match they can book for this event. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

      Because they aren’t full time talent and haven’t competed at a live event in ages. This also confirms Nikki will be wrestling again seeing as she is advertised for both dates. Why must you be difficult? :hatnikki: 

      0CCBHhF.jpg

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

      These girls really want to shade but it’s the best option for all involved. Nikki vs Ronda is the most mainstream female match they can book for this event. 

      I really don't see how it's the best option for Nikki. I'm sure Ronda has trained and continues to, but she comes from a sport where she tries to hurt someone to beat them. Accidents can happen no matter who Nikki is in the ring with, but I feel like that chance increases heavily if she's standing across from Ronda.

      but whatevs. she ain't my fave, so if y'all want to see her bring that neck brace back, more power to ya!

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      16 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

      0CCBHhF.jpg

      She’s advertised for her first live event since teaming up with Cena. They wouldn’t have her show up just to sign autographs so this is clearly a good sign she’s wrestling again for wwe like damn. Stay off my quote button I will call you when I need you. 

      8 minutes ago, Katy said:

      I really don't see how it's the best option for Nikki. I'm sure Ronda has trained and continues to, but she comes from a sport where she tries to hurt someone to beat them. Accidents can happen no matter who Nikki is in the ring with, but I feel like that chance increases heavily if she's standing across from Ronda.

      but whatevs. she ain't my fave, so if y'all want to see her bring that neck brace back, more power to ya!

      She risked her neck for that spot with Asuka at the Rumble so she’s clearly okay with it.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      6 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

      She’s advertised for her first live event since teaming up with Cena. They wouldn’t have her show up just to sign autographs so this is clearly a good sign she’s wrestling again for wwe like damn. Stay off my quote button I will call you when I need you. 

      She risked her neck for that spot with Asuka at the Rumble so she’s clearly okay with it.

      and Asuka is a pro wrestler. She has way more experience than Ronda.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Never doubt legends ladies! I've fully turned into a stan omg, I freaked out seeing them at SummerSlam and hearing BRIE MODEEEEE on SmackDown gave me so much life. Super excited to see them both back in the ring, but I would much prefer to have them as a team at Evolution.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      I don’t know if you guys are playing dumb or something, but why the fuck would the Bellas come play special referee or sign posters at a fucking live event? Obviously they’re wrestling. :skull: 

      Anyways, I’m happy the legends are back but their booking has been so random and anti climatic, I don’t know what to expect and don’t want them playing second fiddle roles like Natalya. :trickie:

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      52 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

      I don’t know if you guys are playing dumb or something, but why the fuck would the Bellas come play special referee or sign posters at a fucking live event? Obviously they’re wrestling. :skull: 

      Anyways, I’m happy the legends are back but their booking has been so random and anti climatic, I don’t know what to expect and don’t want them playing second fiddle roles like Natalya. :trickie:

      Thank you.

      tumblr_pe1ytk4bah1w1ow6zo1_250.gif

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      On 25/08/2018 at 0:43 AM, Jeigz said:

      Why is Brie on the Raw schedule when she’s involved in a Smackdown feud with her husband? Who is raising that child?

      :trickie: 

      her husband while she's working on the night he isn't. there, I did the math for you

      Jeigz

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Join the conversation

      You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

      Guest
      Reply to this topic...

      ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

        Only 75 emoji are allowed.

      ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

      ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

      ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.

      • Similar Content

        • By Jacqulee
                                                 
          WWE Hall of Famer Brie Bella and WWE SmackDown Superstar Daniel Bryan are selling their Phoenix home for $1,695,000.
          The 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom house is one of only sixteen homes in a coveted gated neighborhood in Phoenix, according to TMZ.
          The semi-custom, modern farmhouse features a spacious 3,000 square feet of living space, high ceilings, custom wood cabinetry, stone counters, and hardwood flooring.
          Brie and Bryan are selling their house just weeks after Nikki Bella put her Arizona home up for sale in August, after living in it for barely three months. The Bella Twins lived right next to each other and that was part of the recent Total Bellas storylines.
          Thoughts?
        • By Jacqulee
                                        
          AEW star Anna Jay was interviewed this week on the Battleground podcast. Jay talked about teaming with Tay Conti, the Dark Order and much more. Check out some of the highlights below.
          On how she got into wrestling:
          On how she got into AEW:
          On picking her dream match, past or present:
          Queen Nikki inspiring young girls to become wrestlers.
      ×
      ×
      • Create New...