Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Kelly Kelly, Ivory, Maria, Michelle and more confirmed officially for Evolution Battle Royal

WWE Evolution will play host to a frenetic Battle Royal, and the winner will earn a future Women’s Championship opportunity.

Combatants will include the likes of Asuka (winner of the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble Match), Naomi (former SmackDown Women’s Champion and winner of the first-ever WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal), former Women’s Champions Carmella and Nia Jax, former NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon, former Divas Champion Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke, Lana, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce of The IIconics, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville, Tamina and the returning Torrie Wilson.

On Oct. 19, it was announced that a new crop of Superstars past and present would join the field: Inaugural Divas Champion (and two-time Women’s Champion) Michelle McCool, WWE Hall of Famers Alundra Blayze and Ivory, former Women’s and Hardcore Champion Molly Holly, former Divas Champion Kelly Kelly and Diva of the Year Slammy Award-winner Maria Kanellis.

Who will emerge from the bedlam with a title opportunity? Don’t miss all the action of WWE Evolution when it streams live Sunday, Oct. 28, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

The ring isnt big enough for them to get decent spots, so much talent and opportunity wasted. Its going to be a crowded mess and give viewers anxiety by trying to keep an eye on all of their favorites. I bet it will be worse than the kid rock battle royal :pinfall:

• Replies 97
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's literally the RR minus the time and energy  

Michelle doing all those limb spots and serious training all just to throw punches and kicks in a battle royal.  

Why did they announce Maria like this as if she's a returning former employee and not currently on the roster? hgkhjffkg

They couldn't even get some new girls to throw in here instead of making it literally a reductive version of the RR? Melina, Victoria, Candice, Stacy, Eve? I know the last two probably said no, but the others would be there in a heartbeat :skull: 

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

They couldn't even get some new girls to throw in here instead of making it literally a reductive version of the RR? Melina, Victoria, Candice, Stacy, Eve? I know the last two probably said no, but the others would be there in a heartbeat :skull: 

And then we’ll have to pretend to be shocked when they’re the “surprise” entrants in the actual RR like this isn’t the practice match. Melina and Victoria can stay working the gyms where people appreciate them and Candice can keep her polio-carrying, glass-boned body at home. 

XuG7fV8.gif

3 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

Mine was literally created 1 min before but I will let you breath since my fav made it and yours is enjoying obscurity. 

Image result for khia respect me gif

You literally showed up after his dummy. And if by obscurity you mean THE most in demand woman for this event by talent and fans alike, meanwhile no one is blinking at your trailer park fave showing up in gaudy ring gear to do a sloppy move and get tossed back to being a WWE Network exclusive, then yes, we're enjoying it x

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

You literally showed up after his dummy. And if by obscurity you mean THE most in demand woman for this event by talent and fans alike, meanwhile no one is blinking at your trailer park fave showing up in gaudy ring gear to do a sloppy move and get tossed back to being a WWE Network exclusive, then yes, we're enjoying it x

Take your medication and go to bed! I wanted 5 words replay not an essay